Destined to be HIS ✔️

By glory7991

AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS & DORA JONATHAN Join the journey of two complete strangers slowly falling in love, while... More

BIRTHDAY
AMOUR
NIGHTMARE
MEETING THE DEVIL
CALIFORNIA
AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS
SUNDAY
JEALOUSY
NEW JOB
MY BABY GIRL
HIS AMOUR ???
HIM
FIRST LOVE
PANIC ATTACK
WHAT THE HELL???
STALKER
HANDSOME HULK
BOLD
BITCH MODE
DATE ???
SEXY NEIGHBOR
AIDEN - NEIGHBOR ???
IVAN ???
FRIENDS
MY EVERYTHING
AIDEN'S PROMISE
ZACH?? OR AIDEN??
WHAT???
EXHAUSTED
KISS
VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF
DEAL
VINCENT DECLAN STEFANO
HOT STRANGER
HER CHILDHOOD
OLIVIA
TERRITORIAL
IMPORTANT
EMBARRASSING
ALBUM
TRUST
PARIS II
TRAITOR
FAKE ANGER
THREAT
SLAP
INTERVIEW
ANSWERS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.
BACK TO NYC
SPECIAL
DINNER DISASTER
ANGUISH
LOVE
FLASHBACK
OUTBURST
CONTEST
SURPRISE
WINNERS
FLASHBACK II
COUPLE
MY GIRLFRIEND
KITTEN'S ANGER
NO SIX-PACK???
BEST BOYFRIEND
INJURED
MICAH KNIGHT
PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL II
FUN INTERRUPTED
ONE STEP AHEAD
TROUBLE
ISAAC'S WAY OF DEALING
COAXING HER
WEDDING PREPARATIONS
MEETING THE IN-LAWS
BRIDAL SHOWER
WEDDING ANXIETY
WEDDING I
WEDDING II
HONEYMOON
BACK FROM SEOUL
BREAK IN
FIRST FIGHT
BLISSFUL LIFE
KIDNAPPED
REVELATION I
REVELATION II
DORA JONATHAN
DIVORCE ?
DORA
AIDEN'S REGRET
BACK TO NEW YORK
I MISS HER
ASHER ISAAC ADAMS
FAMILY OF FOUR
LIFE OF A FATHER
ASHTON AND ISAIAH
AIDEN'S SURPRISE
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
BONUS CHAPTER 1

PARIS

5.4K 222 48
By glory7991

AIDEN'S POV

I knew something is going on between Isaac and Ashley. He was jealous when I kissed Ashley's hand.

My kitten and Isaac were bickering each other. After sometime my kitten started working on her laptop. She looks adorable.

Then she slept by laying her head on my shoulders.

I looked at my kitten and smiled. Suddenly, Isaac picked her up and sat in his seat along with her, she whined.

"Shhh...Amour I am here" Isaac whispered.

She smiled and snuggled closer to him. I was literally fuming.

I saw Ashley trying hard to control her tears. Damn.. She loves him. But Issac's concentration was on my kitten.

Ashley came and sat next to me. I couldn't handle anymore. I went to Isaac and tried to lift her but she started whining again. This girl....

I was so damn angry. Even when she woke up she sat next to Isaac.

My kitten was literally jumping in excitement,when we were going to the hotel.I could feel myself smile just by looking at her.

My kitten was hell bent to make me stay away from her. She was even ready to pay for my room.
I've already planned to stay with her at any cost.

Much to my surprise, Isaac supported me.

When Isaac and Ashley excused themselves, I rushed to the elevator.

While talking, she argued with me.She thinks I love her just because she is beautiful and smart. Bullshit.

She left after saying that she'll prove what is trust and loyalty. I went to the bar and had a drink. I'll prove that I love her not because she is beautiful and smart but for who she is.

After clearing my thoughts, I went to Isaac's suite, my kitten entered the living room while I was making coffee.

I saw Isaac placing her on his lap and talking to her as if she is a kid. Princess???

And much to my shock, my kitten apologized to me. He has her within his palm.

Isaac said that they two will stay in the same room.Like hell I will allow that.

Me and Isaac were discussing about the project till midnight. After that we slept.

When I woke up around 6:00 am, Isaac was missing. I searched him but couldn't find him. Even Ashley joined me.

When I opened my kitten's room, there he was sleeping with my kitten sleeping on top of him. Literally.

I noticed Ashley, backing away with glossy eyes. I woke him up, he placed her on the bed and came out.

He made coffee, gave me a cup and sat on the sofa.

"Where is Ashley?" Isaac asked looking around. You notice others only when my kitten is not there.

"I didn't see her after she left dora's room" I said.

"She saw? " he asked in panic.

I nodded. He cursed and went to our room.

After bath, I was buttoning my shirt when my kitten entered. She looked sexy in suit.

She and Isaac started bickering. I didn't have time for their romance. So I ushered them out.

We all attended the meeting, the hotel will be under both of our names, me and Isaac will have equal rights. We both will share the profit.

Isaac said that he can't sign the contract because, he is not the owner just a CEO. What the hell? If he is not the owner then who can be?

I reminded myself to ask him later. When Mr. Ethan asked Isaac about his investment, my kitten interrupted and said she didn't like it. What is there to like or dislike? She did not give a valuable reason.

But Isaac just said that the deal is off. That's it? You are not going to ask her the reason?

After an explanation,she left.
I followed them after coming out of my thoughts.

Reaching the suite,we all got ready for sight seeing.

Isaac was instructing the bodyguards to follow my kitten closely. As if she is going to run in an unknown country.

We three were waiting for my kitten.

When she came, I looked at her in awe,while Isaac face palmed. Damn.

She looked hot in that dress. But why is she wearing this dress for sight seeing?

"Amour, why are you wearing this dress?" Isaac asked her.

She twirled around and giggled.

"Because, Keziah said Paris is well known for fashion. So I have to dress up" she said and shrugged.

"But, you can't wear this dress for sight seeing" Isaac said.

"I can and I will... " she couldn't complete her sentence because Isaac threw her over his shoulder and went to her room.

After minutes, Isaac came out with a sulking kitten in a different outfit.

"You look cute Amour" Isaac said and pinched her cheeks.

She grunted, swatting away his arms. She came to me linked her arms with me. I froze.

"Shall we go? " she asked. Kitten I am ready to go anywhere with you in my arms.

I nodded, and left with a glaring Isaac. Like I care.

We went to Louvre museum,

We went to Notre-Dame-de-paris (cathedral)

We went to Buttes Chaumont park

Finally we went to The Grands Magasins, Isaac and Ashley were purchasing while my kitten looked at the jewels with a bored look. No amount of clothes or jewels can bring happiness as much as Food brings to my kitten.

After purchase, we came back to the hotel, while walking on the lobby I pulled my kitten and whispered,

"You can wear that dress tomorrow night because we are going to have dinner in Eiffel Tower" I said to her.

"Really" she squealed,

I nodded.

She hugged me and whispered a thank you. We reached the suite and went to our rooms.

I slept almost immediately. I woke up in the middle of the night by mobile phone ringing, I realised it was Isaac's.

"Pick up the phone you idiot" I said and threw a pillow on his face. He grumbled and picked up. I buried my face in the pillow.

Suddenly, "What? " He yelled.

I glared at him.

"What the fuck? Can't you watch her closely" Isaac shouted and hung up.

He called someone,

"Where the hell are you?" Isaac asked.

"What 12th?" he said and glared at the phone. May be they hung up on him.

He thought for sometime, then his eyes widen in realization.

He cursed under his breath.

He rubbed his face, and wore a shirt. I looked at him frowning.

"It's Amour" he said.

That was all I needed to jump from my bed.

We both almost ran to the car.He connected his phone for GPS and drove like crazy. Well I don't blame him. What happened? Did Someone kidnapp her? What if they torture her?

I looked at Isaac who was gripping the steering wheel so tight that I thought it will break.

"What happened? Where is Dora? " I asked him.

"She went out without telling anybody at this time" He said. Thank God, at least she is not been kidnapped.

"Where? " I asked.

"To a fucking strip club" He shouted.
Well damn.

"What? " I yelled back.

"It is in her bucket list" he said. Bucket list?

We didn't speak after that, when we arrived I didn't wait for Isaac to park. I jumped out of the car. When I tried to enter, a bouncer stopped me.

"It's for females, males are not allowed" he said. Does it look like I give a damn?

I punched him, square in the face and entered.

After entering, I froze looking at my kitten. There she was sitting while four half naked men were dancing around her with an arm length distance. Thank God, they kept their distance because I would have broken their hands if they were any closer than they already are.

I didn't notice Isaac until he, yelled

"Stop"

Music stopped. Everyone turned to look at us. Kitten's back was to us, yet she knew Isaac was here by the way she stood stiff.

When she turned, her face paled.

Then after looking at me her eyes went wide. Good,she knows she is in deep shit.

Isaac went to her, dragged her towards the exit.

She turned around and said "Bye George" Nerve of her.

After she was out of my sight, I turned towards those four stupids,

"Who is George?" I asked.

"I am" a half naked fellow said and smirked.

I went close to him and punched him in the nose and went to the exit.

We drove towards the hotel in silence while she was at the backseat pouting. Whereas me and Isaac were so furious.

When we parked the car, she rushed out and ran inside.

"I should be angry and furious not her" he said and laughed.

"You are laughing" I said in disbelief.

He sighed and went inside. I followed him.

She was sitting in the living room with crossed arms while Isaac was pacing and scolding her. She was sitting there unaffected.

She looked at me and winked. I would have winked or reacted if I was not so damn angry. Why is she winking?

Her eyes turned glossy, Isaac abruptly stopped pacing and shouting.

"Please don't cry Amour. I am sorry You should have not gone without telling me" Isaac pleaded. So much for scolding her.

She nodded, Isaac picked her up and went to her room.

While going, she looked at me and struck her tongue out.

Isaac would have forgiven you kitten... But I didn't, for the stunt you pulled.
You are in hell of trouble kitten...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I am sorry anjila2 and CULIO30 . I said I'll update soon but couldn't.

Hello readers,

Vote,
Comment
And share.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 554 37
Crazy busy parents, two siblings, and an awesome best friend. A normal life right? That's what Willow thought, Everything changes one day on the bus...
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

653 81 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
39.5K 459 15
oneshots for my fave people on earth; yes ik theyre fictional a lot of this is ooc (out of character), but i find it hilarious so wtv i write whateve...
213K 4.7K 39
Haley is a regular teenager. After getting over her ex, Adam, Haley starts to form feelings for her best friend, Aiden. At first, things for Aiden an...