Destined to be HIS ✔️

By glory7991

AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS & DORA JONATHAN Join the journey of two complete strangers slowly falling in love, while... More

BIRTHDAY
AMOUR
NIGHTMARE
MEETING THE DEVIL
CALIFORNIA
AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS
SUNDAY
JEALOUSY
NEW JOB
MY BABY GIRL
HIS AMOUR ???
HIM
FIRST LOVE
PANIC ATTACK
WHAT THE HELL???
STALKER
HANDSOME HULK
BOLD
BITCH MODE
DATE ???
SEXY NEIGHBOR
AIDEN - NEIGHBOR ???
IVAN ???
FRIENDS
MY EVERYTHING
AIDEN'S PROMISE
ZACH?? OR AIDEN??
WHAT???
EXHAUSTED
KISS
VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF
DEAL
HOT STRANGER
HER CHILDHOOD
OLIVIA
TERRITORIAL
IMPORTANT
EMBARRASSING
ALBUM
TRUST
PARIS
PARIS II
TRAITOR
FAKE ANGER
THREAT
SLAP
INTERVIEW
ANSWERS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.
BACK TO NYC
SPECIAL
DINNER DISASTER
ANGUISH
LOVE
FLASHBACK
OUTBURST
CONTEST
SURPRISE
WINNERS
FLASHBACK II
COUPLE
MY GIRLFRIEND
KITTEN'S ANGER
NO SIX-PACK???
BEST BOYFRIEND
INJURED
MICAH KNIGHT
PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL II
FUN INTERRUPTED
ONE STEP AHEAD
TROUBLE
ISAAC'S WAY OF DEALING
COAXING HER
WEDDING PREPARATIONS
MEETING THE IN-LAWS
BRIDAL SHOWER
WEDDING ANXIETY
WEDDING I
WEDDING II
HONEYMOON
BACK FROM SEOUL
BREAK IN
FIRST FIGHT
BLISSFUL LIFE
KIDNAPPED
REVELATION I
REVELATION II
DORA JONATHAN
DIVORCE ?
DORA
AIDEN'S REGRET
BACK TO NEW YORK
I MISS HER
ASHER ISAAC ADAMS
FAMILY OF FOUR
LIFE OF A FATHER
ASHTON AND ISAIAH
AIDEN'S SURPRISE
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
BONUS CHAPTER 1

VINCENT DECLAN STEFANO

5.9K 216 52
By glory7991

AIDEN'S POV

After few minutes, Isaac cleared his throat.

I snorted in disbelief when he said that, I am saying, I like her just to get into her pants. He damn well knows that I can get any girls without even speaking, but my kitten is different I don't want to compare her with anyone.
I reminded him, that he is still a player.

Isaac said, my kitten will do anything he says. Shit...he is right in this thing. My kitten will do it.

"You wouldn't dare" I said.

Then he made a deal that, whoever wins her heart will be with her and the other one will back off. But then he said that if I am with someone else during this deal, the deal is off. Pfft... Why would I want someone else.
All I need is my kitten.
Best deal I've ever done in my life.

I agreed to the deal with a stupid grin on my face. I couldn't control my excitement.

I was about to leave, he said that he is not done talking, he said if I say about this deal to kitten the deal is off. Then to my shock he said there is also someone else in the deal. It won't be that hard right? Isaac is the toughest...

But when he said that he is a tough competition even to Isaac I tensed. Who can be kitten's favorite more than Isaac?

When I asked him what does he mean by that, he said that my kitten had a crush on me. Yeah I know that dimwit.
He also said that the other person was someone whom my kitten wanted to marry when she was young. Fuck... He must be definitely kitten's favorite. Wait... If he is in the deal it makes hard for Isaac to win... Then why bringing him in?

When I reasoned it to Isaac, he said that he wanted her to be happy. Guess all I have to do is Try HARD.. HARDER.. HARDEST.

When I was about to leave, I turned and asked the person's name to Isaac.

"Vincent Declan Stefano" Isaac said smirking. Is he the same person whom I think ?

I was shocked.

"Vincent, prince..." I started but Isaac cut me off.

"Yeah, Prince of Vampires" Isaac said smirking. Someone kill me now.

I cursed and left his room.

He wished me luck, laughing. This stupid Isaac...

I grunted and drove back to my office.

All the way I was thinking, why would our prince have a liking towards a human girl. I am so worried about 2 things. 1) Unlike Isaac he is single, Vincent's soulmate died two years back. 2) Prince can marry a human and turn her into a Vampire.

Kitten, no matter what YOU ARE MINE. AND I AM NOT GOING TO LOOSE YOU WITHOUT A FIGHT, AND I AM NOT LEAVING YOU.

When I went inside my company, everyone were working. Good.

I got inside my office, there my kitten was working on her computer, but what surprised me was her hair which was in loose covered her face like a curtain. I couldn't see her face.

I sat on my chair and was looking at her. She knows that I am here.

"Kitten... " I called her.

She just hummed. Why is she not looking at me? Is she shy about what happened morning? Nah.

"Look at me" I said.

She shook her head in negative. I want to see her face.

"Kitten... Turn and look at me or else you will be in trouble" I said warningly.

She sighed, when she stood up someone barged in and screamed
"Tada... Here comes your favorite burrito's"

My kitten startled and fell on the floor. What is going on?

I stood up from my chair, but I was frozen to my place when the girl who barged in was laughing like a maniac.

But my kitten was just scowling at her.

"Keziah... I am going to say this to Kevin" my kitten screamed at her. Geez... For a tiny girl, my kitten has a huge throat.

"Always, behind Kevin huh? Then I'll say Isaac that you slapped me" keziah said smirking. Oh..so she is Kevin's sister.

My kitten's eyes went wide,

"No, don't. I won't say anything to Kevin" my kitten said.

"You better not" keziah said and gave her a box.

"Here, Kevin told to give it to you. I can't believe you both are making a successful fashion designer to carry food" Keziah said and glared at my kitten. Excuse me? I am sitting here... You both are acting as if I am not here in my own office...Great.

My kitten shrugged, took the box from her. She tied her hair into a messy bun.

"What happened to your lips" Keziah asked and gasped. What is she talking about?

I came and stood near my kitten's table. Ohh... This one. So this is the reason why she was covering her face.

"I bit my lips in the morning" she said and glared me while touching her swollen, red lips.If looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

I just smirked at my kitten.

"Whatever, I am leaving. I came to California for a fashion show. I can't come home. I'll be leaving tomorrow. I'll call you before leaving" keziah said.

All she got in reply was a nod from my kitten, because she was busy eating. I was trying hard to control my laugh.

Keziah scoffed and left. She acted as if I was not here. Rude much.

I turned my attention to my kitten,

"You bit your lip huh?" I asked smirking.

She just scowled.

She squealed when I lifted her up from the chair, I sat on the chair and placed her on my lap. She wiggled trying to stand, but I didn't budge.
When she understood that I am not leaving her anytime soon she gave up.

I placed my head in her shoulder,

"When I ask you a question you better reply kitten" I said and bit her shoulders. I didn't bite her hard but enough to leave a hickey.

She gasped and tried to get up.

"Stay put kitten" I said.

She nodded her head.

"Good girl, Now you can work" I said, stood up from the chair and made her sit on her chair.

She was looking at me in shock, but I was looking at the hickey with pride. I am marking my territory. I don't care whether I win the deal or not. She is mine.

After few minutes I went and started working.

Around 1, I turned and saw my kitten working on the system. Of course while munching some chips.

When I was about to tell her to join me for lunch, there was a knock on the door. Finally someone has some manners to knock the door instead of barging in.

I told them to come in.

The door opened and came in my newly found enemy.

"Vincent" I said in shock.

"Hello there Aiden" he said and turned to look at my kitten who was looking at him awe. One look from him was enough to make her look at him in aww... Man it took 2 days to say her name to me.

" Hello Love" Vincent said to my kitten. I hate to say this but he is handsome, Now I am worried.

"Hel..Hello" she said blushing. What the hell kitten? He just said 2 fucking words and you blush so hard that you look like a tomato.

Vincent grinned at her.

That stupid Isaac said Vincent will come, but I never thought this fast.
Here goes my confidence in drain which I had in the morning before looking at Vincent.

Hey readers,
Vote
Comment
Share.
I am sorry DevanshiThapa and tired_peach
I said I'll update yesterday, but couldn't.

Enjoy... Keep supporting.
Have a wonderful day.

Huge thanks for those who follow me, those who have added my story in their reading list, those who vote, comment and share my story.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 2 11
Prepare to be swept away by the dramatic and captivating story of Kayani and Marigold. In a world where opposites collide, Kayani, the embodiment of...
92.6K 2.1K 30
Jackson Felt's twin sister falls in love with a player Payton Moormeier. Bonnie felt Finds out Payton's biggest secret while her family breaks apart...
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

690 100 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...