Supernatural One-Shots (Actor...

By _RoseEllis_

This is a collection of one-shots that I have written about both the actors and the characters involved in th... More

Supernatural One-Shots (Actors and Characters)
She's Mine ~ Misha Collins
I've Waited Many Tuesdays ~ Sam Winchester
Confetti! It's a Parade! ~ Misha Collins
She Would Have Been Proud ~ Sam Winchester
What Could You Possible Say? ~ Dean Winchester
Why Should I Trust You? ~ Gabriel
I'm Here Now ~ Bobby Singer
Sorry ~ Sam Winchester
I'm Not Gonna Watch You Die Too ~ Dean Winchester
I'm The One That Gripped You Tight and Raised You From Perdition ~ Castiel
Thank You ~ Dean Winchester
Sweet Dreams ~ Jensen Ackles
Why Didn't You Just Say So? ~ Dean Winchester
I Have a Date With Jared Padalecki ~ Jared Padalecki
Tears of an Angel ~ Castiel
Just Kiss Me Already ~ Dean Winchester
As Long as I'm Here, You'll Never be Alone ~ Sam Winchester
Four Questions ~ Richard Speight Jr.
Everything I Have Ever Wanted ~ Gabriel
You Will Always Be Safe As Long As I'm Here ~ Crowley
Be Careful ~ Sam Winchester
The Pizza Man ~ Castiel
Either You're In Or You're Out ~ Benny Lafitte
In The Arms of a Prophet ~ Kevin Tran
I'm Sorry ~ Benny Lafitte
Too Late ~ Lucifer
The Supermarket ~ Misha Collins
No One Can Love Me ~ Crowley
I'm Only a Prayer Away ~ Gabriel
Get a Room ~ Jared Padalecki
You Can't Get Rid of Me That Easily ~ Sam Winchester
I Believe The Word You Are Looking For is Love ~ Castiel
Pagan Romance ~ Gabriel
Let's Be Alone Together ~ Samandriel
Reminiscing ~ Matt Cohen
Will You Be My Angel? ~ Sam Winchester
Happy New Year ~ Sam Winchester
We Could Have Been Great ~ Lucifer
Don't Mock Me ~ Dean Winchester
Whiskey ~ Sam Winchester
My New Heaven ~ Adam Milligan
You Talk A Lot ~ Kevin Tran
Best Birthday Ever ~ Dean Winchester
I Think I'm Out of Salt ~ Garth Fitzgerald
Heavenly ~ Castiel
The Science Section ~ Kevin Tran
My Hero ~ Dean Winchester
I Never Meant to Leave ~ Dean Winchester
Brilliant ~ Mark Sheppard
A Nut and a Bolt ~ Dean Winchester
I'd Rather Have You, Monster or Not ~ Dean Winchester
We're Both Cursed ~ Dean Winchester
I'll Protect You ~ Dean Winchester
Indecisive ~ Winchester Brothers

I Need You ~ Jensen Ackles

6.1K 231 15
By _RoseEllis_

     "And....action!" The director pointed at us, signaling for us to start.
     When I say "us", I am referring to Jensen and I. We were about to start filming the scene that I had anticipated all week. His character, Dean, and my character, Ellie, get into a small quarrel, but Dean stops her by kissing her, confessing that he was only acting the way he was because he loved her. 
     I had kissed actors for films and shows before. Practically every actress my age has. But the man I would be kissing was Jensen Ackles, which made this scene completely different.
     I had liked Jensen since we had co-started on a few episodes of Days of Our Lives. It's been over ten years, but I've never had the courage to tell him. 
     "Ellie, I told you; it's too dangerous and you're staying here. That's final!" Jensen snapped, taking on the role of Dean.
     "Dean, I'm not a baby! You can't do this alone, and Sammy isn't exactly able to go with you. Why can't you just admit for once that you need-" I didn't get to finish, as warm lips crashed against mine. 
     His hands caressed my face, then slid down towards my waist. I instinctively wrapped mine around his neck, pulling his down to my level so I could be closer to him.
     It felt as if my head was going to implode. My thoughts were zapping around in my head at the speed of light. My heartbeat pulsed loudly in my ears, nearly blocking out the cat calls from the cast and crew. Nearly.
     We could both hear them, that much I knew. But did either of us care? Definitely not.
     We eventually pulled away, gasping for breath. Jensen's lips looked fuller than before and slightly red.
     "Y-you. I need-I need you," he attempted to resume his lines as if everything was normal, but he stuttered as he spoke. After struggling with his words for a moment, he gave up and looked sheepishly at the crew.
     "Sorry, I guess we'll just have to start the scene over again."

     We ended up filming the scene four times. I, of course, did not complain. After we finished, we went to our trailers. 
     Now we were going to meet up to eat lunch. I knew it wasn't going to be awkward, but I knew that it wouldn't be the same as before either.
     I eventually saw Jensen approach me, but Jared and Misha were nowhere in sight. Great. Now it was just going to be the two of us. I could already feel the tension and imagine the mini heart attack that I was going have. Nevertheless, I still smiled at him.
     "Hey," I waved slightly, "where are the others?"
     His answer consisted of a small shrug and a quiet, "I don't know." I knew he was lying, but I let it go.

     When I arrived at my house around 9 that night, I noticed that the front door was unlocked. Strange; I hadn't left it that way when I had left in the morning. I immediately tensed and reached for the door gingerly. When I opened it, I saw that nothing was out of place. Relaxing slightly, I made my way down the hall.
     There was a faint glow from under the closed door that lead to my bedroom. Who was in there? The light seemed to be wavering.
     I grabbed my hockey stick from the hallway closet, readying it as I reached for the door knob. I silently counted to three in my head, then pushed the door open with the stick raised. As soon as I saw the room, I lowered my stick.
     The floor and the bed were covered in rose petals. The wavering light were the flickering candles that were lit around the room. Most importantly, Jensen Ackles was laying on the bed, laughing at my reaction.
     "Jensen?" I asked, wanting to know just what exactly he was doing in my bedroom, especially when it was decorated like this.
     "Sarah," he greeted, standing to approach me, "you can put this away know," he took the hockey stick from my hands and leaned it up against the wall.
     "Did you do this?" I finally asked, staring at him, confused.
     "Well, I had some help," he admitted sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.
     "Jared and Misha?"
     "Yeah," he answered.
     "Why?" It was one word, but he couldn't seem to be able to find the right words. So instead, he just cupped my face, crashing his lips against mine. It was passionate, as if he was trying to tell me everything he could with one gesture. He pulled away much too soon for my liking, staring into my eyes.
     "That's why."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 118 15
I write supernatural one shots some are gonna bring out some feels so prepare for the ride. I do not own any of the CW characters i just use them to...
92.2K 2.7K 24
Dean and Elena (supernatural) I WROTE THIS BACK LONG AGO THAT IT MIGHT HAVE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND MAY HAVE PARTS THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I JUST WROTE...
38.9K 494 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...
15.2K 308 34
Short stories based on a little ... supernatural tv show and it's actors. I hope you enjoy it!🥺❤️ No. 1 Rankings: #1 in ruthconnell #1 in robbenedic...