South Park x reader oneshot

Bởi timerlor

Request are opened Just some oneshots between you and characters of South Park! ~Currently on hold~ Xem Thêm

Request
This Isn't The End- Kyle Broflovski X Reader
This Isn't The End - Kyle Broflovski X reader 2
Satisfied - Stan Marsh × One Sided Reader
Jealous Much? - Craig Tucker × reader
Unlikely Couple - Tweek Tweak
Closer - Token × Male! Reader
A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into - Kenny Mccormick
Cutie - Butters × Dom! Male! Reader
Not Like Any Other Girl - Clyde Donovan
My R - Pete Thelman × Suicidal ! Reader
Prince of Hell - Damien (Soulmate AU)
Je pense que je t'aime - Christophe × Deaf!Male!Reader
Love you too - Drunk! Kyle Broflovski
[Soulmate AU ] Coffee date - Tweek Tweak
Friends ? - Eric Cartman × Shy ! Reader
[Hogwarts Au] Anything - Craig Tucker
We married as a job -Token Black
[Mafia Au ] This is new - Stan Marsh
[Hogwarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny Mccormick
[Flower Shop Au ] Bunny - Butter Scotch
[Omegaverse Au] Heat - Alpha! Douchebag × Omega!Reader
Who said confessing had to be on Valentine's ?- Tweek Tweak
[Mermaid Au ] Well , I would fuck me too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader
[Imperial AU ] A handful - Emperor! Kyle Broflovski
In the future - Kitsune! Craig Tucker × Child ! Reader
[Howarts Au ] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Hogwarts Au] Easy as pie - Clyde Donovan
[Reincarnation + Hogwarts Au] Bullshit - Damien Thorn
Gay or European ? - Christophe × Male ! Reader
Kawaii - Chibi!Neko!Douchebag
[Mermaid Au ] Love you too - Eric Cartman × Male!Mermaid!Reader pt 2
[Hanahaki Au ] Same here - Pete Thelman× Neko!Reader
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick × Male ! Reader
[Mafia Au] Little Song Bird - Kyle Broflovisk
[College Au ] Kicked out - Kenny McCormick Pt 2
[Soulmate Au ] That red string - Child ! Butter scotch × Child ! Reader
This isn't right - Stan Marsh
[Slavery Au] Mine - Clyde Donovan × Slave ! Reader
Letter from your childhood sweetheart - Craig Tucker
I'm not the only one - Kenny McCormick
Stayed a while longer - Eric Cartman
I'll be waiting - Craig Tucker Pt.2
[The Boy Au ] Comfort - Pip Pirrip
[Cannibalism Au] Fear - Token Black
Different - Kyle Broflovisk
[Hogwarts Au] Date - Tweek Tweak
[Hogwarts Au] Amortentia - Kyle Broflovisk
A/n
[Fantasy Au] Demon baby - Damien
[Gods Au] Drunken habit - Stan Marsh
Character look alike - Douchebag
[Mafia Au ] Interest - Token Black
Possiblity - Christophe × Cheerleader! Reader
Kitsune!Craig Tucker × Child!Reader Pt 2
Family-Dad!Craig Tucker × Mom!Reader
[Hogwarts Au] I'm his what now ? - Kenny McCormick pt 3
[Royalty Au] Everyone has secrets - Slight Yandere!Pip Pirrip
[Vampire Au ] Wisdom teeth -Vampire!Craig × Reader
[Fantasy Au] Plot Twist - Half demon!Douchebag × Sorceress!Reader
[Mafia Au] This is new - Stan Marsh Pt 2

The Silent Type - Douchebag × Male! Reader

4.5K 60 14
Bởi timerlor

No one's pov.

(M/n) was walking towards  his cousin's house, Kyle broflovski, when he spotted a bunch of boys dressed up like Zelda .  He tried his best to not be disgusted at  the scene, don't get him wrong, he likes the character Zelda and all but he just didn't like people to dress up like the character. It just felt weird to look at.

Almost half of the street towards Kyle's house was covered with boys with elf ears and boys dressed up like knights or whether they were dressed up as . They were fighting each others with wooded swords which (M/n) considered to be childish cause you would consider 10 year olds to be more 'creative ' . He spotted Kyle a few feet away fighting as well , but with a wooden staff ?

"FOR THE ELVEN KINGDOM ! " he heard Kyle shout .

'Elven Kingdom ? The hell is that ? '

"Kyle ! Hey Kyle ? "

Kyle couldn't hear (M/n), from all the shouting and fighting . (M/N) was getting pissed that he couldn't get his attention . He slowly got closer to Kyle but could've gone faster if it weren't for all the boys fighting . He reached out and grabbed onto Kyle's shoulder , he turned around but had a curious look to why his cousin was here .

"( M/ n) ? Your back so soon ? I thought you'll be gone for a few weeks with your parents to Canada ? "

He shrugged his shoulder in response .

"I told you that I'll be gone for a WEEK only Kyle , A WEEK and what the hell is happening here ? I leave for a week and what ? The whole entire species of boys in south park  go and start a small war against each other ? "

(M/N) ask as he points as the situation that happened while he was away . Kyle gave his cousin a nervous look .

"Well , the guys thought it'll be cool to play a new game and all . Oh and while you were gone , a new kid moved here . His name is Douchebag"

"Douchebag ? What kind of parents name their kid 'Douchebag' ? Nevermind , can I just see you guys play , not really in the mood to join in right now . "

Kyle nodded his head as he continued on fighting , leaving (M/n) to sit on a doorstep while waiting for the whole thing to finish . It didn't take long for the people that Kyle was fighting to retreat back , leaving Kyle to be victorious . The people who (M/n) learned to be 'elves' , went back to the 'Elven Kingdom' which he guess was probably at Kyle's house so he followed along .

Time skip ~

(M/N) was sitting on the branches of the tree in Kyle's backyard , watching in asmusment . Right now , the entire 'Elven Kingdom' was in frustration about something he wasn't listen to .

"We need a way to get the Stick Of Truth , we can't let that fatass win over us  ! "

"But my liege , we have no one to go undercover for us . The Grand Wizard knows all of the elves and he even has Douchebag on his side  ! We have no one we can send ! Unless ... "

All eyes were darted towards the young male relaxing on the branches of the tree . (M/n) turned to the 'elves'.

"Can I help you guys ? " he questioned as he raised an eyebrow .

"(M/N) , could I ... talk to you for a moment ? "

(M/n) jumped down as he followed Kyle to a corner .

"Soooo , what you need from me ? "

Kyle rubbed the back of his head , " Actually , yeah I need a favour from you ... Could you go undercover for me to Kupa Keep ? "

"Kupa Keep ? Where the hell is Kupa Keep ? At the bottom of the sea ? "

"No , no , no . It's not at the bottom of the sea ,unfortunately , it's at Cartman's house . I really need you to go undercover for me to get the stick of truth . "

"I don't know Kyle , doing something that doesn't benefit me really isn't something I really like to do you know ~ "

"FINE ! I'll get you 2 new games and 5 smoothies if you do it . "

(M/n) laughed at his cousin's reaction .

"Just make it 6 smoothies and I'll do it , anyway , when do I start ?"

Time skip ~

(M/n) made her way towards Cartman's house , he wasn't on the best term with Cartman but wasn't on the worst term either so they could be considered as friends if you will . He knocked on his door and  revealed Mrs Cartman .

"Oh , hello Mrs Cartman . I'm here to see Eric , can I come in ? "

"Oh , of course . I was just about to go shopping anyway , could you lock the door behind me when you close the door ? Thank you deary . "

He waved as she drove off and closed the door . 'Now to find Cartman , won't be too hard ... hopefully . '

Finding him wasn't as all difficult as he first thought , seeing as his backyard was visible to the eye from both the inside and outside .
(M/n) whistled at the backyard , it was kinda well done .

Cartman was delivering a speech when he was interurpted .

"Oh , look who it is . It's the cousin of that stupid motherfuckin Jew  ! What the hell are you doing here you Jew ?! "

(M/n) put out a hand for peace .

"Woah woah woah Cartman , first off , thanks for the kind introduction. Second , I'm not Jew , I'm still a free thinker and third , I'm just here to enjoy myself since Kyle won't let me in to his backyard . So just let me sit beside that tree over there and I won't disturb you guys . "

Whispers soon broke out as (M/n) walked by Cartman and sat beside the tree like he promised .

"SILENCE ! All of you continue on with your duties , we can't just let a simple relative of the fuckin JEW distract us . Douchebag you too , just because your fuckin powerful doesn't mean you can slack off as well . Chop chop , back to work " .

'Douchebag ? Isn't that the new kid that moved here ? Feel sorry for the kid , can't believe a parent would name their kid that . '

(M/n) felt a presence infront of him as he opened his eye to see who it was . It wasn't anyone he knew that was for sure . The person was most likely the new kid , he wasn't bad looking too .

"Can I help you ? "

He didn't respond , he only held out his phone towards (M/n) .

"You want a selfie with me ? Thanks but no thanks , I barely even know you and I only take pictures with family or people I know , no exception . So why don't you just  continue on playing this  game , maybe when I get to know you better , than I'll consider but for now no . "

It was silent for a moment till Douchebag kept insisting to take a selfie with (M/n).

He sighed in frustration.

" Look, new kid. I already told you, I don't take selfie's with random people I don't know... Unless, hey new kid. Since you wanna take a selfie with me so badly, why don't you do me a favor ?"

Douchebag titled his head in curiosity. A favor ? It wasn't anything new to him that's for sure.

" I'll take a selfie with you If you tell me where's the stick of truth is. Deal ? "

(M/n) received no response from him which made him frown.

" So your the Silent Type huh ? Sad really, we could've been real nice friends if you
weren't the Silent Type. "

(M/n) got up as he dusted away some dirt. Just as he  was about to walk away, he felt something tug the bottom of his shirt. He turned and was faced with a still emotionless new kid.

" So, you helping me getting the stick or what ? "

(M/n) still hadn't received a response when Douchebag walked past him and pointed at the tent. (M/n) hummed in response as he followed Douchebag into the tent. In there was literally just a  stick that was laid on a pillow which was on a table.

(M/n) had never  wanted to slap his face in disappointment so badly. This stick that was infront of him was the thing that the boys were fighting for, this stick was the reason he was wasting time doing shit.

"Oh my god... This stupid stick is the fuckin reason why I came here and here I thought this stick was made of gold or something. I didn't think it was just a fuckin wooden stick... Might as well take it for the smoothie. "

He took the stick and sighed at the boys who were playing this stupid game just for a stupid stick.

" OK, a deals a deal. Come over here so I can take a selfie with you, can't even believe while I was away you guys would start playing this kind of a game."

Douchebag went over to (M/n) and took a selfie but before he could, he was pushed to the ground and was felt feeling shock at the sudden betrayal.

" Sorry new kid but like a said before, I don't take pictures with strangers... "

(M/n) look back at Douchebag one last time before exiting the tent.

"... But come back to me when you stop playing this stupid game of theirs. I'm pretty sure they forced you into playing this didnt they ? And when the game ends, you can find me at Kyle's house, than we'll get to know each other better. How does that sound ? "

(M/n) couldn't hear it but a soft 'okay' came through Douchebag's mouth.

He waved back at Douchebag as a sign of farewell till their next meeting. However, as Douchebag was about to turn  his back against (M/n), something or someone jumped on him. A shiver ran down his spine as the person breathe against his neck.

"See you later New Kid ~" (M/n) said as he teased him even more by giving the new kid a kiss on the check before running back to Kyle's house.

(M/n) left Douchebag in a flustered state while he himself was left skipping back to his cousin's house.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

22.5K 380 18
Hello! I wrote this after my friend (TacoCatMC, I'm looking at you) and I complained about there not being enough one-shots out there for South Park...
91.5K 1.4K 42
this is a chapa x reader oneshot book feel free to request REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!
260K 4K 47
I think I will be doing Pokemon Oneshots for awhile until I get bored. I think I will let requests be open to ask me for Pokemon oneshots. Yeah, let'...
15.4K 200 7
[THIS IS VERY FUCKING OLD😭😭] [DONT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE CRINGE💀] Hello Everyone. Welcome to my Second Corpse Husband x Reader book. But thi...