Destined to be HIS ✔️

By glory7991

AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS & DORA JONATHAN Join the journey of two complete strangers slowly falling in love, while... More

BIRTHDAY
AMOUR
NIGHTMARE
MEETING THE DEVIL
CALIFORNIA
AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS
SUNDAY
JEALOUSY
NEW JOB
MY BABY GIRL
HIS AMOUR ???
HIM
FIRST LOVE
PANIC ATTACK
WHAT THE HELL???
HANDSOME HULK
BOLD
BITCH MODE
DATE ???
SEXY NEIGHBOR
AIDEN - NEIGHBOR ???
IVAN ???
FRIENDS
MY EVERYTHING
AIDEN'S PROMISE
ZACH?? OR AIDEN??
WHAT???
EXHAUSTED
KISS
VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF
DEAL
VINCENT DECLAN STEFANO
HOT STRANGER
HER CHILDHOOD
OLIVIA
TERRITORIAL
IMPORTANT
EMBARRASSING
ALBUM
TRUST
PARIS
PARIS II
TRAITOR
FAKE ANGER
THREAT
SLAP
INTERVIEW
ANSWERS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.
BACK TO NYC
SPECIAL
DINNER DISASTER
ANGUISH
LOVE
FLASHBACK
OUTBURST
CONTEST
SURPRISE
WINNERS
FLASHBACK II
COUPLE
MY GIRLFRIEND
KITTEN'S ANGER
NO SIX-PACK???
BEST BOYFRIEND
INJURED
MICAH KNIGHT
PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL II
FUN INTERRUPTED
ONE STEP AHEAD
TROUBLE
ISAAC'S WAY OF DEALING
COAXING HER
WEDDING PREPARATIONS
MEETING THE IN-LAWS
BRIDAL SHOWER
WEDDING ANXIETY
WEDDING I
WEDDING II
HONEYMOON
BACK FROM SEOUL
BREAK IN
FIRST FIGHT
BLISSFUL LIFE
KIDNAPPED
REVELATION I
REVELATION II
DORA JONATHAN
DIVORCE ?
DORA
AIDEN'S REGRET
BACK TO NEW YORK
I MISS HER
ASHER ISAAC ADAMS
FAMILY OF FOUR
LIFE OF A FATHER
ASHTON AND ISAIAH
AIDEN'S SURPRISE
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
BONUS CHAPTER 1

STALKER

8.9K 302 40
By glory7991

AIDEN'S POV

After an hour, I was looking around my kitten's room, it was not a girlish room.

The room and the things were mostly in black and blue,the walls were filled with pictures of her and Isaac. Ohh...how I wanted to smash each and every pictures where that douche is holding or kissing my kitten.

But, one picture got my attention there was a big picture of a man. Half naked I might add.

Who the hell is he? And why is she having his picture in her room?
Yeah...you heard it right Isaac and kitten have separate rooms... You could never imagine the happiness I had when I found out.

I was on the verge of burning that picture. I composed myself and made my way to the living room.

Suddenly I thought of sneaking into Isaac's room, but as soon as I entered I regretted it. It was filled with their pictures,well mostly my kitten's picture. Does he love her truly?
Nah...if he did why would he be a player. Wait... How come he has her and still go around with other girls. If I was him I would have never looked at any other girls.

I made my way to the living room which was downstairs, on the way I saw a room closed and had finger password. It may be Isaac's office room.

I lazily sat on the sofa and was going through the channels, suddenly in one channel I saw my picture where I was carrying my kitten from my office building. Don't these paparazzi have any other useful work.

But the picture was so beautiful, I was wearing a suit and my kitten in a white shirt and I was carrying her bridal style. My thoughts went to our wedding... Where after the wedding I will carry her and she will be smiling at me with love.

The most eligible and handsome bachelor Mr. Aiden Justin Adams CEO of Adams industries was spotted outside his office carrying a girl bridal style.

Who is she? Is she Mr. Adams girlfriend? Are they engaged?

The girls are so disappointed because two most eligible bachelors are off the market within a month.

We just assume they are engaged, since she is wearing a huge rock in her fingers if you look closely at the picture.

My eyes went wide when I looked closely at the picture. Yeah... She is wearing a big rock.

What the fuck? She said she is not engaged. I'll ask her later about it.

The debate of who the girl was going on and they displayed our picture again.

"Wow, You look like knight in armor"

I jumped from the sofa at the voice.

There stood my kitten smiling, I smiled back.

"How are you feeling?" I asked my kitten.

She shrugged and sat beside me.

"Please tell me Isaac didn't kill Sebastian" She asked.

I wish he could have done that.

"Yeah.... He is completely fine with few bruises" I said.

"Thank God" she said.

After few minutes of silence,
"You said you were not engaged" I asked her.

"Yeah, I am not engaged" She said.

I changed the channel and showed her the picture of us.

She tensed.

"Well, the ring was my birthday gift from Isaac" she said.

I sighed in relief.

"Ohh...my... God" she said.

"What happened? Are you in pain? " I asked her in panic.

"No, I am completely fine. I am worried about you " she said. Huhh..why would she worried about me?

"Why are you worried about me?" I asked confused.

"They are thinking that I am your girlfriend, oh my God your girlfriend is going to freak out " she said.

Girlfriend? I don't have one

"But, I don't have one" I said with confusion.

"Ah... But that girl who came in previously?" she asked

"Nahh...she was just a one night stand " I said.

"Ohh.." she said. She looked as if she was relieved.

"yeah..." I said.

" I am going to order pizza, what do you want?" she asked.

"pizza is fine" I said.

She went to her room and brought her mobile and sat next to me. Very close, I might add.

When I took a glance the wallpaper has a picture of the same fellow who's picture was in her room, I could feel the jealousy raising within me.

After placing the order, she kept her mobile. I want to ask who is he...well here goes nothing.

I cleared my throat.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"I saw a man's picture in your room other than Isaac, who is he? " I asked.

She gasped.

"You don't know him? " she asked.

I shrugged.

"He is the love of my life" she said.

"What? " I stood up.

She sighed and motioned me to sit.

"His name is sung hoon, Korean actor, my favorite, I just love him so much...oh...have you seen his abs, his six pack, my God... He is so perfect.. "She sighed dreamily.

I just want to pull her to me and kiss the life out of her and pour all the anger in my kiss.
At least he is an actor not someone in her life.

"You would never tell like that about him,if you see my body" I said smirking.

"Nah...he is so perfect" She said.

I stood up and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Wh..what are you doing?" she asked nervously. I love that I have effect on her.

I removed my shirt and threw it on the sofa. I really appreciate the time I was in gym working hard.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

She was looking me for a minute, not averting her gaze.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" I said smirking.

She came out of her trance and smirked. Why is she smirking?

She took her mobile and took a picture.

I couldn't stop smirking.

"I must admit Boss, you are so damn hot" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

My jaw dropped. Did she seriously say it... Man... I have to workout extra hereafter.

" Well, I am honored" I said bowing a little and wore my shirt again.

She giggled.

When the door bell rang she ran, after few minutes she came squealing and with a big smile on her face.

"Look our food has arrived" she said.

I nodded.

When she set it on the counter, she told me to sit and gave me a whole medium sized pizza with dessert and a coke.

She had the same but she had a large pizza. Will she seriously finish it?

"Let's play 20 questions" I suggested. I just wanted to know about her.

She nodded. Great.

"What is your favorite color?" I asked.

"Black" she said.

"Thought so..most of your things are in black and blue in your room" I said.

"Yeah... My favorite is black and Isaac's favorite is blue" she said. Did I ask you that douche's favorite color.

I was waiting for her to ask me a question,but she just continued to eat.

"Are you not going to ask me a question?" I asked.

"Nope, I know everything about you, so you just ask and I'll answer you" she said.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"Prove me" I said.

"Name- Aiden Justin Adams
Date of birth- 20th of June
Age- 24
Born in Australia, studied in Newyork and took over your family business 2 years ago and improved it drastically never been in a serious relationship just one night stands, favorite color Black and grey, loves car,and does under ground car racing, has around 40 cars, has a sister who is already married, was once best friend with Isaac now your only friend you trust is Zachary your cousin, never had love anyone, you are adamant in getting what you need, love to dominate others, still watches cartoons, cries when watching Titanic, you love Disney land, cotton Candy...i know everything boss" she said and smirked.

I was in shock..my jaws would definitely be in the floor...how could she find everything about me... Even the tiniest details...and not to mention I couldn't even find her name before.

"And, I know you tried to find me through a detective, whom I distracted" she said and started eating.

As if I am not in shock already ... So she knew it... I must appreciate her for her knowledge.

"How do you know all these things?" I asked.

"Well, you were Isaac's friend all he could say was Aiden..aiden...aiden...and I work for you so I learned a few things and also this morning I accessed your computer in your office and saw all your social medias and if I can go through, any one in your office can get any information" she said.

This woman is something else, I have to be careful.....

Hey readers...

Hope you like my story if yes please vote, comment and share.

And comment whose POV would you guys prefer:
Dora's pov?
Aiden's pov?

I'll make more parts on your favorite pov.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

690 100 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
23.3K 1.1K 47
Jaime Alexander is a normal high school student, she gets good grades but not a nerd. She's part of the cheer leading squad and a dance team. She's h...
4.7K 80 37
Hardworking journalism student Addison is paired with charming playboy Carter for a project. Sparks fly as they clash over more than just ideas, and...