Destined to be HIS ✔️

By glory7991

AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS & DORA JONATHAN Join the journey of two complete strangers slowly falling in love, while... More

AMOUR
NIGHTMARE
MEETING THE DEVIL
CALIFORNIA
AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS
SUNDAY
JEALOUSY
NEW JOB
MY BABY GIRL
HIS AMOUR ???
HIM
FIRST LOVE
PANIC ATTACK
WHAT THE HELL???
STALKER
HANDSOME HULK
BOLD
BITCH MODE
DATE ???
SEXY NEIGHBOR
AIDEN - NEIGHBOR ???
IVAN ???
FRIENDS
MY EVERYTHING
AIDEN'S PROMISE
ZACH?? OR AIDEN??
WHAT???
EXHAUSTED
KISS
VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF
DEAL
VINCENT DECLAN STEFANO
HOT STRANGER
HER CHILDHOOD
OLIVIA
TERRITORIAL
IMPORTANT
EMBARRASSING
ALBUM
TRUST
PARIS
PARIS II
TRAITOR
FAKE ANGER
THREAT
SLAP
INTERVIEW
ANSWERS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.
BACK TO NYC
SPECIAL
DINNER DISASTER
ANGUISH
LOVE
FLASHBACK
OUTBURST
CONTEST
SURPRISE
WINNERS
FLASHBACK II
COUPLE
MY GIRLFRIEND
KITTEN'S ANGER
NO SIX-PACK???
BEST BOYFRIEND
INJURED
MICAH KNIGHT
PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL II
FUN INTERRUPTED
ONE STEP AHEAD
TROUBLE
ISAAC'S WAY OF DEALING
COAXING HER
WEDDING PREPARATIONS
MEETING THE IN-LAWS
BRIDAL SHOWER
WEDDING ANXIETY
WEDDING I
WEDDING II
HONEYMOON
BACK FROM SEOUL
BREAK IN
FIRST FIGHT
BLISSFUL LIFE
KIDNAPPED
REVELATION I
REVELATION II
DORA JONATHAN
DIVORCE ?
DORA
AIDEN'S REGRET
BACK TO NEW YORK
I MISS HER
ASHER ISAAC ADAMS
FAMILY OF FOUR
LIFE OF A FATHER
ASHTON AND ISAIAH
AIDEN'S SURPRISE
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
BONUS CHAPTER 1

BIRTHDAY

39.7K 586 145
By glory7991

Dora's POV

I woke up hearing strange sounds in my home.

I lazily got up from my comfortable bed and walked towards the living room. If you think why I am not scared even though I live alone, that's because I am not those typical shy and scared girl.
But yeah I am worried,not for me but for the person who woke me up,cause it won't be good at the end.

Finally I came to the living room.

I saw a person standing behind the curtain.

I went silently and gave a hard punch to what I assume is the face and kneed hard in their stomach.

The person groaned in pain and fell down. Why the hell is the voice familiar?

I switched on the light and gasped when I realized that stupid is none other than my best friend Kevin
Damn you Kevin.

I helped him and we both sat on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here in midnight Kevin?" I yelled at him.

He just shrugged.

I got up, crossed my arms and waited for a response. My sanity was hanging in the last string.

He finally stood up and strached the back of his neck. He does it only when he is nervous.

Suddenly he lifted me up and spun me around which made me giggle.

After few spins he placed me down and blindfolded me with a tie. Is he going to murder me? No, he better not.

"Don't worry I am not going to kill you cause I still love my life and I don't want to loose it" Kevin said and chuckled. Aww...he knows me too well.

"You better not" I said smiling.

He lead me somewhere by holding my hand, after few steps he lifted me bridalstyle and I screamed.

"Don't scream Dora, unless you want your neighbors to call the cops" he said and laughed. Nerve of this idiot.

"Kevin Abraham, Put me down this instance if you don't want to die" I screamed.

He just laughed. Is my threat a joke to laugh? He better have a good reason else I'll kill him.

Minutes later he placed me on the ground and removed my blindfold.

I opened my eyes and gasped when I looked at the surroundings. OH MY GOD.

I then turned around to find Keziah smiling at me while standing next to Kevin. I am so happy that the two most important people in my life had planned me a surprise birthday party. Kevin and keziah are non-identical twins.

I went and hugged them tightly.

"Thank you so much" I said to them.

"Happy birthday Darling" Keziah said and hugged me again.

"Thanks babe" I said and winked at her.

Kevin cringed.

"You girls sound like lesbians" he said and pinched his nose.

We both just laughed.

"Happy Birthday shortie" Kevin said and gave me a bone crushing hug.

I removed myself from him and glared. I am 5'5, but that doesn't make me short.

I smirked and launched myself on him when he was busy laughing.

We both fell down.

I took his arm and bit it. No I am not a vampire or cannibal.

He screamed.

"Damn you woman, Is this what I get for preparing a surprise birthday party?" He asked.

"Nope, This is for calling me shortie and for the surprise" I said, kissed his cheek and gave him a tight hug all the while, we were still lying on the ground.

He laughed, wrapped his arm around me and stood up holding me.

"Ok can't breathe" he said laughing.

I removed myself and smacked his head.

"Ouch Dora, I swear if you hit me again I'll throw you into the pool" Kevin threatened.

This made me shut up. I can't swim and I am scared of water.

I pouted.

He shook his head and took me with him to the table where there was a red velvet cake. Yep I am a foodie and I love food. You live once so enjoy it by eating.

When I was about to blow the candle,

"STOP" they both said in unison.

I looked at them in disbelief.

"We have a gift, and it will come in few minutes " Kevin said and smirked.
It will come? A walking gift?

My thoughts were interrupted when Kevin said that the gift has arrived looking at the door of terrace.

I turned.

My heart stopped.

I froze. I couldn't believe that he is here. My vision was in blur, since my eyes were filled with tears.

I ran and jumped on him.

He laughed and held me tight.

I teared up remembering what happened when he was away. When he comes to know I will be in deep trouble.

After few minutes, I unwrapped myself from him.

He looked at me and ruffled my hair.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOUR" said Isaac. He is my everything. I love him more than anything in the world. He calls me amour and I like it. I hate when others give me nicknames other than these three.

"Thanks Izz" I said.

He glared at me. He hates nicknames, come on, which cold and ruthless CEO likes nickname, but I know he likes it when I call him that even though he fake glares me.

Then suddenly I remembered that he should be in California.

"How come you are here? Aren't you suppose to be in California?" I asked him.

"Wow, such a good welcome amour" Isaac said in mocking tone.

I laughed, hugged him tight and said "I missed you Izz"

He sighed putting his head in crook of my neck and said " You have no idea how much I missed you amour"

"Awww....such a lovely scene" Kevin and keziah said.

"Shut up" Me and Isaac said in unison.

Kevin shrugged and raised his hands in surrender while Keziah smiled cheekily at me.

"OK cut the cake or I will eat it now" Keziah said in a threatening tone.

I removed myself and ran to the cake.
Nobody comes between me and my food... I repeat NOBODY. If someone comes consider them dead.

They all laughed.

After cutting the cake I held the first slice, both Kevin and keziah started fighting for the first slice when Isaac ate it from me and smirked at them while they glared.

After few minutes we were talking and laughing. Who will believe that two most feared CEO's are laughing like maniacs.

"How were you amour these past months?" Isaac asked. Well shit.

Everything that happened in these past months came to my mind and I started crying.

"What happened amour ?" Isaac hugged me tight and asked with concern.

I couldn't speak so I pointed out Kevin who was sitting next to us.

Next second, Isaac gave Kevin a hard punch in his jaw.

I gasped.

"No, He didn't do anything " I said and calmed him down. Never mess with Isaac its like getting a ticket to hell.

"What the hell Isaac?" Kevin shouted rubbing his jaw. I know it didn't hurt Kevin,he is just pissed off.

"I am sorry Kevin I was just worried about Amour" he said while smiling and scratching his neck.

"Yeah, that's why you punched me when you know that I'll never hurt her" he said.

Me and keziah started laughing.

Both Isaac and Kevin glared at us, but ended up laughing with us.

After an hour, Keziah left since she has a fashion show tomorrow. Yeah she is one of the famous fashion designer,the top one in New York.

Kevin also left with her since he has early meetings. Being CEO for chains of restaurants and clubs around the world is hectic.

Now I am left with Isaac. He changed from his formal shirt to sweatpants and T-shirt. I missed his presence after he left to California.

I was watching a Korean movie. Of course with subtitles

He came and sat next to me.

I very well know what is going to happen. "Care to explain what made you cry" will be his question.

I mentally facepalmed when he cleared his throat.

"Care to explain what damage you made yourself when I was not with you that made you cry amour?" He asked coldly. Oops he is in cold CEO mode which is very dangerous.

This is going to be a very long night.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Vote
Comment
Share.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 797 48
A love no one can come between. Aiden and Cayden have something special, but with endless drama and heartache, will their love flower wilt or blossom...
213K 4.7K 39
Haley is a regular teenager. After getting over her ex, Adam, Haley starts to form feelings for her best friend, Aiden. At first, things for Aiden an...
7.7K 231 23
"I never planned on falling in love with you, but I did, and oh what an adventure it has been." When an unlikely pair find themselves instantly draw...
49 2 11
Prepare to be swept away by the dramatic and captivating story of Kayani and Marigold. In a world where opposites collide, Kayani, the embodiment of...