The Boy Next Door.

By 1D_fanfic123

Mia is a ordinary 21 year old girl who still lives at home with her mum and dad. Her best friend (Victoria) w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Final Chapter.

Chapter 13

811 42 2
By 1D_fanfic123

Harry's Pov.

My cheeky ways have persuaded Mia to come around to mine again tonight, well it didn't really take that much persuading...none at all really. Hopefully she will fall asleep again so then I can watch her sleeping and cuddle her. At least I'm a little closer to getting her to like me because at first we hated each other, we would hardly talk. But now she comes around to mine with no problem, I know she just sees it has a friendly offer though.

"So are you coming straight around to mine or are you going home first?" I ask her.

"Well I will pop home and get changed and then I will come over, if that is okay?" Why is she even asking me if it okay? I don't own her.

"Yeah of course that is fine." I smile.

"Is Max coming around again?" I wonder. I don't really mind if he does because we seem to get on pretty well and he isn't annoying like most people are.

"What? Really?" The smile on her face right now is priceless.

"Yeah, of course." I nod.

"You don't know how much that means to me, I will just call him to make sure that he isn't going to his friends or something because for some reason I seem to remember him mentioning something but I wasn't really listening." Mia pulls her phone out of her pocket and searches for Max's number.

"Hey Max, I'm going to Harry's again tonight and he offered you if you want to come around again...Oh yeah you did...Don't worry about it...No she won't mind, she probably won't even recognise you have gone...Alright, we was just on our way to pick you up form school but if you are going to Kian's don't worry about it...Okay see you later." With that said Mia hangs up.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He said that he is going to Kian's tonight, I remember him telling me now. But he said maybe tomorrow night or whenever you are free next, but of course that is up to you." Mia replies trying to put her phone back into her pocket.

"Yeah I would love that, I'm always free." I shrug. She can come around as much as she wants.

"I don't think that you are always free with all the parties you have." She laughs.

"I don't party anymore." Well that is a lie because I am supposed to be going to one tomorrow night with the lads but I will put it off to be with Mia.

"Harry you had one a few days ago." She reminds me.

"Okay maybe I did, but at least I don't have one every night now." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I suppose you don't."

"I do respect my neighbours sometimes." I laugh.

"Oh yeah sure you do Styles." How does she know my last name?

"Ay how do you know my last name I don't recall in telling you it?" I look at her after doing a 'U' turn in the road meaning we don't have to pick up Max from school now.

"Well-meaning I work with you; it's just a thing you automatically learn." Mia replies.

"I work with you too, but I don't know your name."

"It's Mia, nice to meet you." She jokes.

"Ha funny, you what I mean." I swat her leg.

"I know I should become a comedian. Anyway my funny name is Mia-Ann Leigh, Don't laugh okay."

"Why would I laugh there is nothing wrong with your name." It is true, I've heard hell of a lot worse.

"I don't know I just don't like it." Mia shrugs.

"Well it is beautiful." I mock her.

"Shut it Harry." She smirks.

Finally we arrive home, and I can't wait to get in.

"Shell I tell you what, knowing my mum is home I will just come straight around to your house if that is okay? Because I can't be bothered to face her. We will most likely end up arguing like we normally do and I really can't be arsed with it today, I've had a pretty good day and I don't want her to wreck my mood by complaining and moaning at me." Why doesn't Mia get along with her mum?

"Mia?" I look at her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you trust me?" I know that is a question what you would normally ask after being friends for a long while but I just need to know if she does trust me. That is the question that is always on the front of my mind.

"Urm...yes I think I do." It took her a second to think but y the end of her sentence she smiles.

"Good." I nod with a smile growing on my face.

Finally arriving back home, I lead Mia into my house and we both take a seat on the sofa.

"It is so good to be home." Mia says and I turn my head to look at her.

"Oh no I mean...urm... I wasn't saying this was my home....I just..." I can see her blushing so I decide to step in.

"Mia it is fine, I know what you mean." I relax her by placing my hand on her shoulder. I would much rather stop her talking by placing my lips on hers though, that would soon relax her.

"So what do you want to watch tonight?" I ask.

"Anything I really don't mind." Mia shrugs not giving a care in the world.

"A horror?" I smirk.

"No definitely not!" She swats my arm.

"I think we should because you will have me to hide behind so your shouldn't be scared."

"Fine, whatever." She rolls her eyes tipping her head back to wrest it against the sofa.

*Knock, knock.*

We both turn our heads towards the door.

Standing to my feet, I soon make my way over to open the door. I know it will be one of the lads, most likely Louis... Wouldn't surprise me.

"Alright mate...oh hiya Mia...again I see." Louis turns and smirks at me before carrying on into the lounge. I ignore the smirk and just shake my head, I will not let him try and embarrass me in front of Mia.

"So why have you came here Louis?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Sorry was I interrupting something?" He is only winding you up just keep calm Harry, keep calm!

"Of course not." Mia speaks for the first time.

"Sure I wasn't. Anyway I came around to ask if you wanted to come to Lee's party tonight, it is going to be a right laugh." Louis questions.

"Well sorry mate, I can't not tonight." I look at Mia to make it obvious to Louis but I don't think she sees me.

"Ah I see, well you are missing out big time man." Louis soon must realise that I am trying to spend a night with Mia.

"Harry don't not go because of me, just go and have fun." Mia says standing to her feet.

"No really staying in and watching a film sounds good." I smile and I hear Louis laugh but decide not to look at him. It is true that I'm missing out because Lee does have really good parties, actually some of the best. But because I have the option of going to a party or spending a night with Mia, I would much rather stay in with Mia.

"Please Harry just go to it, have a laugh. I'm only going to have an early night anyway." Mia replies.

"Guys we can easily sort this out." Louis stands in-between us .

"Louis get out of the way, and what do you mean?" I ask.

"Harry just bring Mia with you, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out."

"No I really couldn't." Mia shakes her head.

"Yes, please come with us Mia. It will be a laugh." I practically beg.

"I'm not too sure." She looks confused. If Mia comes with us, then I can easily get her drunk and then kiss her. I know it sounds bad but I just want to feel her lips on mine and by the looks of things that is the only way to do it. Also I will be having fun both ways, one through being with Mia and two by being at the party.

"Come on don't be boring." Louis nudges her.

"Fine." Yes! Get in.

"Well then I best go home and find something to wear. I can't go dressed like this really, can I? So what time shell I be at the party, and where is it?" Mia questions and we both look at Louis for answers, well I know where Lee lives but I don't know what time it is starting.

"Well it is starting at eight."

"Alright so Mia just come back over here when you are ready and I will take you." I say.

"Okay, so see you later." Mia gives a little wave before walking out of the door.

As the door slams I feel Louis's eyes burning into me like I'm something he has never came across before.

"What is your problem?" I sarcastically say.

"Don't give me the 'what is your problem' shit." He is still staring at me.

"I don't get what you mean." I walk into the kitchen with Louis fooling behind like a dog attached on a lead.

"Do you really need me to spell it out?" He is now standing in front of me.

"Yes it would be a help." What really is his problem?

"You like Mia." The side of his mouth tug up.

"What? You are fucking crazy. No I do not! I shake my head completely lying.

"I've known you for a long while and I know when you are lying." He chuckle to himself.

"What makes you think that?" I ask throwing my hands in the air, trying to argue back.

"You have changed, I'm not saying it is a bad thing because you have actually picked up some manners and you seem much happier, and it all because of Mia." Louis points out.

When I think about it, it's true I have been smiling a lot more and I just seem happier in myself.

"Tell me the truth, you like her don't you?" Louis looks me in the eyes.

"Yeah I do, but she doesn't like me." I admit.

"Are you kidding me, of course she likes you. Have you seen the way she looks at you? It couldn't be more obvious. When you talk to her, all she does is smile and stare at you. Man trust me she likes you a lot okay?" Louis hits the back of my back.

"No she doesn't." I know she doesn't.

"Believe what you want, but I can see that she does. If I was you I would let her know your feelings towards her soon and fast before she gets tired of waiting and you lose her." Louis is right for a change, why am I even holding this out and hiding my feelings?

"Cheers man, I need to get my head around a few things first. I will see you at the party later." I smile.

"You are really going to take her to party? That is really a big mistake, you should just take her out somewhere nice. Definitely not to a party where everyone around you will be high and you will most likely do something that you both will regret." Louis makes his way out of the kitchen and leaves me to think about everything he has just told me.

I can't take her to party, with her looks and lad will try it on with her and then I will get pissed off and hit them. I don't want her to see me get all protective over her, and I certainly don't want people to be smoking weed around her.

After thinking about what I'm going to do with my night, I run upstairs to get changed. I don't dress up in smart ass clothes just my casual everyday clothes which is skinny jeans and a T-shirt. Soon enough after getting changed there is a knock at the door.

Running back down the stairs I open it to see a gorgeous Mia. She looks so beautiful. Mia is wearing a black dress with a white collar, it is tight around the top half of her body and the rest flows down just above her knees. She definitely doesn't dress like a slut to attend to a party. He hair is wavy and suites her to a tee.

"Wow looking good." I smile trying to take my eyes off her so she doesn't feel uncomfortable from my stare.

"You're not too bad yourself." She laughs.

"Well come on lets go." I step out of the house before I feel Mia's hand on my arm pulling me back.

"But wait, the party doesn't start for another couple of hours."

"Who said I was taking you to a party?" I smirk.

For a moment Mia stands there looking confused at me before finally smiling.

She soon follows me to the car and we drive of into the distance. I don't really have a plan on where we are going but I have a pretty good idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 5.9K 36
My dad invited his friend to stay awhile. Mia has to move in with her dad. Thinking it would be boring, she finds the hottest guy she's ever laid eye...
12.5K 1.2K 46
Mia, a young girl from Manhattan falls in love with Liam who was her former bestfriend. However, the day she decided to confess this to her high scho...
2.9K 54 11
Mia Monroe is 19. She has everything she wants: a boyfriend, loads of money, and friends. But she doesn't love her boyfriend. When her Dad's best fri...
380 53 11
"If they are just dreams...then how come they feel real?" Mia, who is willing to find out what happened to her past since the day of her horrible acc...