Parent Needed[DISCONTINUED]

By _JiminimiJ_

Kim Namjoon, single father of 5 evil children. no woman or man could possibly live with him for more than a w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 *
Chapter 22
Short
Short that I forgot about
Chapter 23
Just a little...Rant..
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short
Another short that I forgot
31
Short (more like Long)
32
33
34
Short
35
36
37
Short
Short
38
39
Weird
40
41
Short
Short or something
42
43
44
46
47
Short
Short
48
Or...
49
50
51
52
53
Self Promo
So
Thank you
Filler chapter 54
54
Short
55
56
Update on my life
Shoutout
Little Writing Competition
FREAKING THE FUCK OUT
Celebrate
Message
57
Yes this is officially the end

45

8.6K 343 175
By _JiminimiJ_

I can't complain about every little thing that happens between me and my siblings, so I'll just learn to keep it to myself

Back to the chapter, almost the end I'm assuming since Namjin got together and you know, the kids aren't demons anymore.

"Hyung, what is this?" I was holding his hands as he pulled me in the direction of his car. "I'm not going until you tell me." He finally let me go and it took everything in me to believe that he was older than me. I just wanted to kiss his pout away and hold him forever, but whatever he wanted to show me seemed to be far more interesting.

"Well... the kids agreed on a bigger house, and they don't want to move without you. So I want to show you the house that I found!" My eyes widened, almost as wide as Namjoon hyung's. His dimples because deeper and he looked mad... madly adorable I'd say.

"Really? Already?"

"Well... not me, but my assistant found it and scheduled a private open house so that we could look at it, this could be like a date!" I didn't want to burst his bubble, so I just smiled and let him drag me all the way to the car.

He was way too happy about this, but why was I nervous?

"I told Brian to look for houses with a massive kitchen so that you could cook! And then maybe 8 bedroom, 4 Bath, 2 powder rooms... and what else did I tell him..."

"Why so many rooms?" He only smiled wider.

"I want the best of the best! Yoongi wants a producer room and Hobi wants a dance room, Tae and Jiminnie may want a toy room and I want a game room!" I finally smiled back, although his eyes were back on the road.

"How old are you again? Hyung."

"Oh shush, I'm just really happy that you could be moving in with us, the kids are excited too."

We soon pulled into the driveway of a mansion. "It's pretty spaced out, look how far the next neighbor is." I pointed down the street. It wasn't too far, but I wouldn't walk there for some sugar if I needed it.

"Brian suggested we have our own space since the kids are wild." He laced his fingers in mine. "Let's go and see the house."

I know what I said, if you notice it then shhhhh

"The outside is lovely, I've never lived in a house this big..." I mumbled, frozen in place.

"I'm sure the inside looks great too babe."

...

"Look at this kitchen!" Namjoon's eyes doubled in size. He touched every inch of the counter top and then began to giggle. "What do you think of the color?"

"Hmmm..." I looked around, the ceiling, the ground, the cabinets, just taking it in. "It's a little plain, but it's aesthetically pleasing."

"What do you prefer?"

"I like bold colors, it puts me in a good mood when I cook." He nodded, as if taking in the information. His phone vibrated and it must have been his assistant because that big beautiful smile came back and he put his phone away, looking me in the eyes.

"We check the bedrooms out and then we go to the second location!"

"Sounds like a plan."

...

"I couldn't find a lot of nice houses that were both 8 bedroom and the rooms being as large as you asked, but his house is 6 bedroom and I think you'll love it, sir." Brian, the assistant clicked his pen and scribbled some stuff down. "Here is the number to the pad lock, and the next address."

"Thank you, enjoy the rest of your evening, I hope you and your friend have a nice time."

"Thank you, Mr. Kim! I hope you love this house as much as I did, check the back yard too!" The young boy got into his truck and waved one last time, speeding off.

"This house looks so cool!" I let out.

There were many parts to it and I couldn't wait to explore them. "Can we go in now?"

"Why not?" He read the code as I put in the password, it giving a cute beep pattern and we both gasped as we opened the door.

"What's outside that door over there?" I asked, unable to wait as I ran and flung the door open. "Oh my god!"

"Namjoonie I love this house so much and I've only seen two parts!"

"I guess we could arrange two more bedrooms somehow..." he looked at me and smiled. "Come see this kitchen."

"Where?"

"Follow me."

"Woah, it's smaller... a little more colorful... wow, look at the lights..." I reached up to touch it but Namjoon pulled me back.

"Do you like it more than the other house?" I nod, but that feeling comes back. Why can't I be happy that we're moving in together? Oh yeah...

"Are you sure you want to...have me in your new house?"

"Of course...I love you and so do the kids! This is the next big step to our relationship, aren't you happy?"

"I'm trying..." why did he have to spend so much on this... I know it's his money and he could do what he wants... and it was his choice, I didn't exactly tell him to go all out... I don't even want to look at the price of this house. The look on his face was hurt more or less and I didn't want to be the cause of it. This is a beautiful home, why not enjoy this. "I'm sorry, I am happy Joonie, let's finish seeing the house!"

We spent hours viewing the house, laughing and taking selfies in different rooms, loving the lighting and just having fun. We may have made out in some of the bedrooms, but that's none of your business.

Then Namjoon's phone rang and he let me to myself. It got me thinking, how would my life be with Namjoon?

Well, how has it been with Namjoon so far? It's been amazing. Could anything change now that we're living together?

I hope not. I want to be happy.

My appa came to my mind, and I just told myself that he would be happy for me too.

His wife will have to deal with this because she took Jae away, but she can't take Namjoon too.

"The kids called, I think it's time to head back."

"Okay, we're getting this house right?"

"Of course, if that's what you want." I didn't forget to kiss him before taking his hand in mine and walking out to the car.

There she goes babying her again. My sister started crying and went to sit in my mom's lap. Do you see how fucking big she is? She's almost the same height as my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 659 24
A Boy who knew only abuse is discovered by the police. He is taken to one of the officers relatives homes to hopefully get the boy to talk about his...
4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ©SiKook97...
19.7K 722 18
where jungkook is a single dad and taehyung's lonely. hi this is my first fic ever so it sucks. just a brief warning i am sorry. warning: mature th...
279K 11.6K 36
Your boring routine changes with a new family moving next to your house. You don't think much of it until you start noticing things about one specifi...