Parent Needed[DISCONTINUED]

By _JiminimiJ_

Kim Namjoon, single father of 5 evil children. no woman or man could possibly live with him for more than a w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 *
Chapter 22
Short
Short that I forgot about
Chapter 23
Just a little...Rant..
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short
Another short that I forgot
31
Short (more like Long)
32
33
34
Short
35
36
37
Short
Short
38
39
Weird
40
Short
Short or something
42
43
44
45
46
47
Short
Short
48
Or...
49
50
51
52
53
Self Promo
So
Thank you
Filler chapter 54
54
Short
55
56
Update on my life
Shoutout
Little Writing Competition
FREAKING THE FUCK OUT
Celebrate
Message
57
Yes this is officially the end

41

10.8K 512 424
By _JiminimiJ_

As soon as we got home, Jimin ran to his twin, they hugged until they both were on the floor, mumbling amongst themselves about how they had missed each other, really cute.

"Those are a lot of bags, need help?" Appa's voice scared the shit out of me and I had dropped a few bags. Youngjae walked passed me and put the items on the couch.

"Is this okay?" I looked and nodded, he then ran to retrieve more and I gulped.

"I think we got it, the bags are pretty light."

"What are these for?" He pushed. I guess he fought himself then, cause he smiled and scratched the back of his head. "You know what, I don't care what it's for. You boys do what you need, I'll be with Jin."

"Are you guys dating yet?"

"No- wait what do you mean by yet?" His head snapped towards me.

I only shook my head and went to get more bags.

...

While putting everything in their room, Jimin began to whine. "Sleepy." He pulled at my wrist and pouted, not letting me put anything else away.

"I'm almost done okay babe, just let me-"

"But I sleepy, want hyung tuck me in.."

I dropped the box of diapers and Taehyung jumped, staring up at me from his new coloring book. "Okay little one, let's get you ready for bed." Sure it was only 6 but I couldn't deal with a whining Jimin even out of little space.

"Which jammies do you want to wear?"

"Dinosaur!" He pointed in the closet where I had hung his onesie up.

"Okay Mochi, let's get this bath in, want undies or a diaper?"

He held up two fingers, telling me the second option.

"V w-wan bath t-too." Little space means no alien language, he has been speaking it less and less even in big space. That means he's getting more comfortable, also Hoseok isn't there to make fun of him- I mean his CLASSMATES aren't there to make fun of him.

"Okay, what onesie do you want to wear?"

"J-just w-wan diaper." He whispered.

...

"Hyung... how come you baby Tae hyungie And Jiminie hyung?"

"Because they are um... playing pretend." His confused look turns into one of playfulness.

"Oh, can Kookie play? I wanna be the hyung."

"Oh, I just remembered, I got you a toy too today when I went to the store."

"Really! Is it Iron Man?" I tilted my head.

With a high pitched voice and eyes not meeting his, I answered hesitatantly. "Not...quite." Then I snapped. "But this toy is far more special. It gets rid of monsters and fights crime! And it always talks to you when you feel lonely and he always makes you laugh!"

This caught his attention. "Where is he?"

"He's in my room, I kept him tucked in so that he would be nice and warm for you." He giggled and I picked him up, walking to my room. His gasp was heard, not used to this side of me.

You see, after I put the boys to sleep, I asked Youngjae to go back to the store and pick up a specific toy. He found it quickly, telling me that I was the most adorable big brother ever and that he would gladly have my babies so we could have our own kids.. and some other shit.

"He's so cute! And look at his ears!" He pulled them as far as they could go and laughed.

"That's so that you can tell him all of your problems and secrets."

"Look, my whole hand can go around his nose, and it's soft." He caressed the buttoned nose and smiled.

"Try giving him a hug. I heard it was the bestest in the whole world..." he looked at me. "And even Korea." His gasp made me smile. He still believes that Korea is the biggest place ever no matter what Mr. Seokjin had told him.

"I wanna name him, can I?" I nodded. "How about Yoongi hyung?"

"Why me?"

"Because no matter what you are my favorite big brother in Korea." His eyes were stuck on me as he played with the nose of the stuffed animal. "You can be a big meanie but I know that you care for me more than anyone- except Appa. And you have a pretty smile like Yoongi Hyung, maybe even prettier."

At first I didn't know if he was talking to me, Kim Yoongi, or the stuffed animal, but the way that he smiled up at me told me, I was the Yoongi that he thought of.

I chuckled, my brother thinks I'm pretty, pft I'm sexy.

"I'm gonna go to sleep okay, enjoy Yoongi hyung." I found it funny saying my own name. He hugged the stuffy and walked out. My Appa was quick to walk in.

"You're being a lot nicer. The stuffed animals, the things you bought for the twins, please let me in on this, I want to know." He pouted playfully. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on my arms.

"Well, I guess I could tell you." I made eye contact. "But you have to promise to keep it a secret. Don't let them know that I said anything." He nodded. "Remember when Jimin and Tae were just born, how little they were?"

My Appa laughed. "Jimin was so tiny, he was almost the size of my hand." He looked up to the ceiling and smiled fondly. "They couldn't stop touching each other even way back then, I remember them holding hands laying on my chest."

"Remember how you said you wished they would stay that cute forever?" He nodded again. "They wish that too."

"Really?"

"They don't want to grow up, and Jimin told me that when we baby Kookie, it makes him super jealous. He wants to be called cute, and wants to be able to sit in people's laps, and eat as messy as he wants without being judged, and-"

"I get it. But what do you have to do with it? How come they just couldn't tell me?"

I shrugged. "I know only half the answer. I saw Tae's computer, they had to tell me I guess." Appa nodded and looked down with a weird thinking face.

"So that's what Jimin was going on about that day, about Jungkook growing up and him being more adorable... I see it now." He chuckled and then looked at me. "What all did you buy?"

"Diapers, pacifiers, onesies, blankies, diaper bags, those coloring books, books that make sound when you press buttons, and um... sippy cups. I think I still have the receipt." I went into my drawer and pulled it out, blushing when my tissues were shown. I knew I should have thrown them when I had the chance. Appa thankfully didn't see, so I grabbed the receipt and slammed it shut. "Here."

He looked over it and nodded. "I'll take you back tomorrow to get more things, to have a child you will need snacks, lots of them, things to chew on, bath bubbles, there's so much you need."

"I'm glad that you're the Appa then, and um, I was actually planning to go with Youngjae and Hoseok tomorrow... remember at the dinner?"

"Right, I remember. I'll just take the kiddies myself then. Do you think Jin would be willing to come and help?"

"Do you think Jimin and Taehyung would be okay with that? I mean... they did tell me to keep it a secret before they slipped away into... little space."

"How about I slowly break it to them that I know and that I'm alright with it, like having some cartoons on, gifts, stickers."

"Oh my gosh, Tae used to love stickers, he had them everywhere!" I remember the 4 year old running around screaming about not having enough space for his stickers, and that everything needed to be pretty. He was the sticker king.

(A/N: I once covered a whole section of my neighborhood in stickers and myself and I got in so much trouble. I was the sticker quing. My brother and friend was in on it but since I was the only one with stickers on my body I got my ass beat and other stuff I can't remember)

"I'm sure since he's back in that mindset he would love some new stickers."

"I like the way that you think." I mumbled.

"I like how this family is turning out."

"It's not a family without..."

"I know."

"He would be a great Appa, he saved us." Appa nodded and smiled.

"If... if Appa asked Seokjin to love him like he loves Seokjin... would you boys behave?"

"I promise to keep the youngsters in order at all times! Appa I'm so glad you said that because I know for a fact that Mr Seokjin loves you too! I'm sure he's still awake go give him a call!"

"We are old men Yoongs, we have little energy. I'm exhausted right now and I'm sure he is too, well I'll be heading off to bed."

"Night Appa Joon." He smiled and turned off my light.

"Goodnight my oldest son."

One of my bestest friends told me to get the Namjin started already and to stop making my readers suffer (sorry for saying that, I still don't have a name for you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 18.3K 29
"I'm Kim Seokjin, what's your name?" "I'm Kim Namjoon." "Nice to meet you Namjoon! I'm your new neighbor." ≫ In which a man is heart broken and meet...
10.4K 414 22
Taehyung needs someone to save him from his misery. Warning: ~bullying ~suicidal thoughts and actions ~mpreg ~smut ~strong language Started: 12/24/17...
185K 7.8K 87
빙탄소년단 Jeon Jungkook is a worldwide famous artist from BigHit Entertainment. Kim Taehyung runs the biggest Jungkook fan account on every social medi...
319K 11.7K 26
When Jungkook struggles to be a single dad, he meets y/n, a simple girl who wants to help him out. But when they start to fall for each other, everyt...