A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Questions

1.3K 29 33
By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

"And the crown is now handed to Aphmau, the soft rock!"

Only a few people attended this, most people are interested in the fight only. It was all close friends, KC, Katelyn, Garroth and some other people.

Aaron smiled as he handed the crown to me, I bowed slightly and he placed it on my head.
I forced a smile to appear on my face, even tho it was unnecessary.

He smiled back and turned to our friends.

"Today, I'm done. I'm done with being the king and the rightful owner of the crown got her item."

I imagined myself happier when this will happen. At the beginning of the year, I imagined myself to be happily jumping around with Aaron under my feet but somehow, this image is ruined.

I feel hurt because of me. I want to apologize and sometimes saying 'it's okay' can't solve the problem.

I smiled and got down the little school platform. Everyone hugged me and told me how great I did.

This was the day after the contest. It's supposed to be after the fight but with Aaron being knocked out and everything...

Later we went back to the cafeteria for lunch... cause it was lunch break.

"Aph?" Aaron called.

"What?"

"Is something bothering you?" He asked.

"No." I answered and got back to poking my food.

"I know you're lying." He stated, dropping his fork.

"Why does it matter? I'm fine I said." I forced a smile to assure him.

He stayed quiet watching me, holding me captive in his gaze that was telling me I was lying.

Darn it! Am I that horrible of a liar?

"I just remembered something." He suddenly blurted out, breaking eye contact with me.

I blinked and linked my mind back to reality.

"The math teacher wanted us both. Aphmau, let's go."

He stood up and stretched his hand out for me.

Why would he remember this now?

I looked at his hand suspiciously before carefully placing mine on his. He pulled me up and let go.

We marched out in the school halls, with me in Aaron's tail. The math teacher's office was behind us and we passed it... what is he doing?

"Where are we going?" I asked.

I watched as he ignored me and walked to the music room door and stopped.

"He's in here." 

I stared at him suspiciously until he opened the door and pushed me in.

"What the hec-"

"What's wrong?" He cut me off.

"Lunch-"

"Can wait. What's wrong Aph? I know there's something bugging you, please. Did I do something wrong?" He pleaded.

I stepped backward and sat on the little chair in the room.

"Is it me?" He asked sitting down beside me.

"It's me Aaron!" I exclaimed, "It's always been me. I, I always seem to raise unnecessary doubts in me. You said it's alright and that I won but I still feel bad. That hunting feeling that I might have lost you revived and I'll be the cause!"

"I really really can't shake that feeling. Am I a monster?! I learnt what I learnt for self defense but yet I used it against you and almost paralyzed you! I'm so sorry Aaron... I just don't want to lose you."

I hate the fact that I am a cry baby, I cry at the smallest things, even now! My eyes teared up and I felt my own breath suffocate me. Taking in deep breath, I tried to call my raging heart until...

He hugged me.

Every system stopped, the heat from his body soaked mine's with his tranquility. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist, bringing me as close as I physically can to him.

With a sweet tone, he whispered in my ears, "I'm right here Aph. No matter what damage you inflict in me, remember that I'll always live."

I pulled back just enough to see his face, "How?"

"Cause I want to see to laugh at my beaten ass, I think that's something I don't want to die on." He smiled sheepishly.

"What the heck Aaron?!" I hit him slightly on the chest.

He bursted out laughing and, alors, I found myself laughing with him.

"See." He said after his laughter died, "You look way relaxed now."

I laid back on his chest.

"I guess you're right."

We heard the bell ring above our ears, disrupting the peaceful moment.

"Oh shoot! I haven't even eaten yet! See what you've done?" I turned around to Aaron smiling.

Instead of getting the heart warming smile I always get from his, he looked a bit worried and trying to hide it with a terrible smile.

"Now is your turn, What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He gave a quick reply.

"Aaron?" I raised a brow and got off.

He sighed and smiled nervously before handing me a paper he took from his back pocket.

"What's that?" I pointed at the paper.

"See it." His cheeks blew red as he looked at me from under his brows.

Without helping it, a chuckle escaped my lips as I took the paper and read it. Slowly as I read through the content my hands became heavy and I dropped the paper.

"Is it a no?" He asked nervously like a child.

"You want me?" I pointed at myself.

He nodded.

"With you?" I pointed at him.

He nodded again.

"Is it okay? Will you go with me?"

A big goofy smile played on lips as I tried, but fail, to hide my high pitched squeal.

"YES!"

He smiled and cleared his throat. He stood up, took my hand and with a breath taking look, he asked.

"Will you be my date for prom night Aphmau?"

I nodded frantically, "Yes, yes, and a million YES!"

He then pulled me and smashed our lips together, silencing me.

How can this day get any better?

》》Fast》》forward》》

"So let's revise this." I stopped and took out my timetable and pencil from my bag.

"So we have an English writing on Monday," KC recited, "and Chemistry with Spanish on Tuesday, Literature with Biology on Wednesday, Physics on Thrusday and lastly Math on Friday."

I quickly filled in the table correspondent to the quizzes and immediately flinched upon glancing at it.

"Who created this timetable?"

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't know. It's mostly teachers just coming in and throwing their schedules to the students." She sighed.

This was after gym class, we changed and I decided to check in the schedules I missed in order to start studying.

My brain is in auto pilot mode, driving into different places after Aaron's question but I still need to get my crap together in order to make it to the end of the year in one piece.

"Not to be spunky but... Did Aaron-kun ask Aphmau-Senpai to prom?"

I looked up from my paper to see her golden eyes glinting with excitement.

I felt a bit shy answering to the question, heat rose on my cheeks as I muttered a quick, "Yes" and let it slide along.

Kawaii-Chan started fangirling, squealing in place and stretching in an incoherent language.

In a rush, I gathered my stuff and walked away.

"Okay KC, see you tomorrow."

You know... come to think of it, it's been quite a while since I was able to just simply walk down home quietly.

The moment my mind decided to register that thought, I knew I jinxed it.

I hummed happily to home as I took in the scenery, the hot breeze that blew in the air, the birds making a terrible attempt of an song, (I'm sorry birds but you have to go to an academy for that), and the feel of the little gravel breaking under my shoe.

My house came in view and just as I was about to actually recognize it, a distant growing yell from behind froze me in place.

Normally, someone screaming at the top of their lungs from somewhere would have been a totally... bizzare thing to ignore but when that voice-

"APHMAU!"

I correct myself, voices seem to be yelling your name, it's not something to ignore.

I waited patiently in my place, frozen, as the voice approached me and a sudden extra ton got added on my back toppling off my balance.

I lost my footing and almost landed on the ground. I grabbed one of the fences for support and stayed intact.

"APHMAU APHMAU APHMAU WE HEARD!"

I recollected myself and pushed whoever was on my back off.

"What?!" I yelled at Lazzie and Dally.

"We heard it! Aaron asked you to prom!" Dally jumped excitedly in her place.

Lazzie rolled her eyes as she flashed me an apologetic smile.

"It was Dally's idea." She whispered.

"No it wasn't! You said to sneak up on her!" Dally exclaimed.

"Yes but I didn't mean to scream her name half way through town then jump on her like a hungry lion!" Lazzie exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

"So you guys heard?" I asked interrupting them.

By the amount of times I assume they quarrel, it's gonna take hours before they both lay it down.

"Oh right. WE HEARD!"

"My ears!" Lazzie exclaimed.

"So?..." I tried to get the point of Dally's saying.

"SO!?" Dally and Lazzie exclaimed.

"We have so much to shop for. Dress, earrings, makeup, shoes, Oh! And don't forget we have to go though magazines to pick up your hair style and-"

I started laughing half way, breaking in their synchronized talk.

"You guys," I breathed, "this isn't a wedding. It's only prom night."

"Yes, and the night where magic should-"

"Happen!" Dally waved her hand in front of my face for effect.

"Well lucky for you, I have already done all those on the list." I declared.

"Really?!" Dally pouted.

"I thought he only asked you today?" Lazzie asked with a questioning brown raised.

I coughed nervously, "Well you see..."

》Flash》》 in da》》town!》

I invited them in my house and told them the whole story. They sat on my bed as they listed while I rested on my spinning desk chair.

Dally and Lazzie didn't even bothered taking off their uniforms, they came straight from home.

They said they came from a school called "Crystaline" so when they came back from school, they were afraid that I already got home and went shopping without them.

"So you tell me, a childhood friend of yours predicted that Aaron's gonna invite you to prom." Dally said.

"So she decided to shop you for prom like... 2 or so months before it?" Lazzie finished.

"Yup, that's pretty much that." I concluded.

"Okay then shall we see the dress?" Dally asked excitedly.

"Of course!" I jumped off the chair and headed for the closet.

"Just, don't tell Aaron. Not even a glimpse or color of how it looks like." I added that warning before showing them.

"Lips are zipped."

"In a pit." They both said in union.

"Okay then... look at it."

I moved out of the way for them to see and They just stood there.

"I loved it..." I muttered quickly.

"Oh my Irene it's astonishing darling!" Dally exclaimed and went up to it.

"That friend of yours really knows how to choose dresses." Lazzie patted my back before getting in.

"Hehe... he."

I forgot how beautiful this dress looks. It's been a long time since I just entered in and noticed it in my closet.

"I'll come a tad later. I wanna make a quick call." I said over them.

I jumped on my bed and dialed in Lilly's number.

"Hey Lilly." I called.

"Oh Hi Aphmau, what's the matter?" Her voice rang from the other side of the phone.

"Aaron asked me for prom night today." I said in a mumble.

I had to keep my phone at least a foot away from my ears to protect my ears cause she started screaming, straight out screaming at the other end of the phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked after she's done.

"Yeah..." she laughed breathlessly, "but I won."

"Yeah you did, but also that means I have to speak to him about it."

"Yep. I'm pretty sure you both will come up with an amazing solution. Believe me." She said cheerfully.

"I wish so..."

"Now I have to go and yell at Aaron as to why am I hearing this from you?!" She raged on the other side of the phone before closing the line.

I smiled and closed the phone.

"Okay guys, it's time for you to leave." I came in clapping at them.

"Ah Aph..."

Okay so I was oblivious, I came in... and stopped in my tracks. My hands became heavy as I stared at what they did.

"I'm good at sweeing..." Dally said with a shaken laugh.

"We ruined it." Lazzie said with a dead face.

They, somehow, tore the dress. A beautiful big cut right from the waist to thighs.

"What happened?" I asked in a whisper.

"Stuff."

_______________________

Too much twisting... Yes! <3

Okie dokie, how's it going everyone?

This is usually happy...

Yes! It's is happy cause I'm happy and how have you all been doing? I hope your doing great!

The cold air, in some places snowing, it's that time of the year!

I'm over my exams so thank you for tolerating me X3

I have recently gotten into drawing and I'm trying out to draw different styles and whole looking online for references and I found the picture above... it was cute.

Credit goes to original artist... which I didn't know who but that's some nifty work 👌

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and till next time my friends!

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
14K 310 16
Aaron moves to Phoenix High from Falcon claw he meets a gang of nice people. Later he finds out Aphmau is a shy girl. He then finds himself dating Ap...
Aarmau By Luna

Fanfiction

65.9K 1.4K 36
This is my first story, so here goes nothing... This is a fanfic about what happens when Aphmau and Aaron fall in love! :3 WARNING! There will be con...
123K 2.8K 17
-Takes Place In Highschool Grade 11- Aphmau, future ruler of the nether, goes to phoenix high. There she is known as the nicest girl. An easy target...