OHSHC Boyfriend Scenarios

Virtual_Hug tarafından

Because why not. Daha Fazla

Why Not?
Y o u M e e t T h e m ✅
J u s t F r i e n d s ✅
F e e l i n g s ✅
C u t i e ✅
H e A s k s Y o u O u t ✅
D a t e N i g h t ✅
C u d d l i n g ✅
K i s s ~ ✅
D r a m a ✅
A/N Sorry
A n A p o l o g y ✅
T h e B e a c h ✅
H i s J e a l o u s y ✅
O u c h ! ✅
K y o y a ' s P l a n ✅
E m b a r r a s s i n g ✅
I n s t r u m e n t a l ✅
Y o u r S i c k n e s s ✅
M a s q u e r a d e 1 ✅
H i s S i c k n e s s ✅
C h r i s t m a s S p e c i a l ✅
S p o o d e r ✅
Y o u r J e a l o u s y ✅
Y o u C r y ✅
L o v e ~ ✅
R e n g e ' s P l a n ✅
W o n d e r l a n d ✅
P o i n t l e s s F i g h t ✅
Y o u r N i g h t m a r e 1
Y o u r N i g h t m a r e 2
S i n g i n g ✅
B u l l i e d 1
B u l l i e d 2
P r o m i s e ✅
H u g s ! ✅
S w e a t h e r W e a t h e r ✅
A/N AHHHH!?!
C h i l d r e n ? ✅
S o u l m a t e
T i c k l e F i g h t ✅
Tagged
H e C r i e s ✅
W r o n g R o o m ✅
H a r u h i P t . 1
H a r u h i P t. 2
C l i n g y
Requests - // Closed \\
The Hall of Comments
G o o d b y e
C h e a t ✅
M a k e U p ✅
S p o o p y P t. 1 ✅
S p o o p y P t . 2
Screw You
S w i t c h
C r a s h
S a f e
According to Google Translate...
D r u n k
Tagged [2]
A t t e n t i o n
Tagged [3]
A i r p l a n e
E x
O u c h ! 2
T s u n d e r e
.
Tagged [4]
S l e e p
S o u l m a t e [ 2 ]
H i s N i g h t m a r e
The Hall of Comments- 2
D e n t i s t
Q & A - Ask Questions
B r o k e n
Q & A - Answers!
S c a r e ( Y o u )
S h i r t l e s s
Tagged [7]
L o s t
|| Contest! || - Sorta
S c a r e ( T h e m )
|| Contest! || - Winners
A m u s e m e n t
C o o k i n g
Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwich
Karou x Short! Tsundere! Reader x Honey
Ending 1 || Kaoru x Reader
Ending 2 || Honey x Reader
Tamaki x Reader || The Host Club Declares Dissolution
P r e s e n t
Tamaki x Reader || This Is Our Ouran Fair!
Tagged [ Double Feature ]
T a l e n t e d
P r a n k ( Y o u )
S o u l m a t e [ 3 ]
A n n i v e r s a r y
A n n i v e r s a r y - F o r g o t t e n ?
The Nekozawa Votes
N e k o z a w a
Honey × Reader | L E M O N ?
I Know This Isn't A Scenario And I'm Sorry
P r o p o s a l P t. 1
P r o p o s a l P t. 2
Tagged [ Thanksgiving Special ]
W e d d i n g
H o n e y m o o n
P r e g a n a n a n t
C h i l d r e n !
The Hall of Comments - Finale
The End
New Book

M a s q u e r a d e 2 ✅

7.4K 131 42
Virtual_Hug tarafından

Edited- June 11, 2019
(What Changed: The ending of Hikaru's scenario.)

The picture above is supposed to be the reader's mask in Honey's scenario. For this scenario, and future ones:

(F/C) - Favorite Color

-  💮 -

Honey~Senpai

  "I want that one, please!" You exclaimed to your maid.

"A rabbit dress?" She asks, looking at the dress.

You were pointing to a light (F/C) with bunnies and flowers embroidered on the bottom. It was probably fit for a toddler, or anyone under the age of 10. You thought Honey would like it especially if you wore it with the mask you found.

Tamaki had randomly thrown out the idea of a masquerade ball and most agreed to. So, you were buying a new outfit for the ball— in a few hours. It's been atleast two weeks since you'd been informed of the ball, you were just too lazy to buy an outfit any sooner. You were rich though, so it wasn't like it was much trouble to buy anything.

"Ms. (L/N), your friends are here!" Your head maid called.

"Coming!" You called. You quickly put on your shoes. You run down to see Hikaru and Kaoru, much to your surprise.

"What are you two doing here?" You ask.

"You have your outfit on, great. Let's go!" Hikaru and Kaoru said, easily picking you up.

"What, where are we going! Hey, what if my dress flies up!" You say trying and failing to get out of their grip,

"C'mon, we're going to be late if you keep trying to kick us!" The twins said.

"I need my mask though!" You say.

"Here miss. Have fun at this party!" Your maid smiled, while handing you the mask.

"Why is she just okay with this!" You thought.

"Great, now let's go!" The twins reply, and quickly brought you off to their limo outside.

~

"(N/N)~Chan, you look really pretty!" Honey smiled as the twins brought you towards the rest of the hosts.

"Let me go!" You whined. The twins carried you up to Honey and dropped you there. At least Honey caught you after the twins dropped you.

"Why did you drop me!" You said, trying to seem intimidating, but you were about a foot shorter than him.

"Sorry, we forgot that you wouldn't land on your feet!" The twins said.

"I can land on my feet just fine!" You huffrd.

"(N/N)~Chan, let's go eat cake before the guests get here!" Honey says, trying to stop you from fighting.

"Okay!" You smile happily as you skip towards Honey, completely changing your mood.

"Mitsukuni, don't drop cake on your clothes." Mori advised.

" I won't!" Honey smiles and begins to run again, but Mori stops you next.

"What is it Mori?" You ask looking up at him with curiosity.

"Don't get cake on your dress, (Y/N)." He added.

"Okay!" You smile and then continue to follow Honey.

~

"(N/N)~Chan, why aren't you wearing a mask?" Honey asked.

"I don't know, Hikaru took it. I don't think he gave it back." You reply. The party started a while ago, but you and Honey were still not dancing yet.

"Are you talking about this?" Haruhi asks, holding up the bunny mask.

She happened to be sitting next to you two at the time. There were a few other guests who were  there a second ago, but they all left to swarm the food table to get cake for Honey and you.

"Thank you, Haru~Chan!" You say happily and take the mask.

"No problem, (Y/N)." She smiled.

"(N/N), your mask is so cute!" One girl says, running up to the table as you put on the mask.

"Of course it is! (N/N)~Chan is always cute!" Honey said, wrapping his arm around you.

"Aww!" The girls squealed.

Kaoru Hiitachin

   You were unfortunately late to the ball. You accidently ripped the back of your original dress, so you couldn't wear it. Then you had to find a new dress to wear.

But, Kaoru didn't know that and you promised him you'd be there. He was a bit worried that something had happened to you, or you lied to him.

"She wouldn't—ditch me— I mean us,right Hikaru?" Kaoru asked.

"I don't know, her sister is here." Hikaru replied

Why haven't we asked her then!" Kaoru said slightly frustrated.

"She seems busy right now." Hikaru added while pointing at your sister who was dancing with Tamaki.

"She has to be here soon." Kaoru sighed, as a group of guests came up to the twins.

~

You quickly and quietly walked in, making sure that it didn't seem like you were late. You didn't stand out that much.  Your dress was magenta and almost blended in with the mix of purple, blue, and white dresses that appeared around the ball room.

Your mask was slightly darker than your dress, and there was a sort of golden thread the weaved it's way around the corners of the mask and around the openings for the eyes. On right side of the mask were multiple purple feathers.

"I wonder where Kaoru is." You mummbled

"I hope he doesn't think I abandoned him." You realized, trying to look for him.

You went along the wall near the main dancing area. You saw Haruhi standing against the wall as well. She was wearing a suit with a slightly feathery black mask.

"What's with the feather theme?" You ask standing next to her.

"(Y/N), I didn't see you! When did you get here?" Haruhi asks, slightly startled.

"Sorry, I got here a minute ago. I was trying to find Kaoru." You explain.

"Oh yeah, you just missed him. He and Hikaru were looking for you but then they got dragged to dance." Haruhi said.

"Well, I guess I'll wait for him. How's (S/N) been?" You ask spotting your sister,,just about to finish a dance with Tamaki.

"She seems to like Tamaki more than Hikaru." Haruhi states

"I see." You laugh.

At that moment the music stopped and everyone who was dancing stopped and proceeded to find a new dance partner. However, knowing that there were probably multiple people waiting to dance with Kaoru you continued your conversation with Haruhi.

"(Y/N), you made it!" Kaoru said quickly walking up to you.

"I thought you were still dancing." You said.

"Haruhi, can dance with you!" A girl says loudly and nervously,

"Of course!" Haruhi smiled at the girl.

"No, I wanted to see you. I almost thought you weren't going to show up." Kaoru said nervously.

"Sorry, my dress had a rip down the back from the neck line. I didn't have enough time to find a dress in time, so I just got this!" You say.

"It's fine, I was just worried that something bad happened." Kaoru said.

"You should probably go dance with the other guests. Kyoya will probably he upset if he can't get enough pictures of you with guests. " You said.

"No, I think they like this show better." Kaoru said looking behind him. You suddenly noticed the many girls that had heart eyes while looking at you two dreamily.

"Do they just like the ship or are they picturing me as them?" You wondered.

"So, would you like to dance." Kaoru said offering you his hand. You blush and nod, a bit embarassed.

Kaoru led you to the dance floor where you two danced the night away.

Hikaru Hiitachin

(A/N: I don't even know wtf the original scenario here was, it was so shitty and I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea.)

   "Why outside Tamaki! Of all places did you choose the outdoors!" You whined as you glared at the blonde boy.

"It's a gorgeous night, especially with the full moon!" Tamaki said, continuing to go on about the moon and why it was so great to have a ball outside.

"Whatever Tamaki, just next time consider the weather. Also that its pretty windy in the fallm" You rolled you eyes.

Your dress matched the night sky. The dress was a midnight blue, but in the dark it was basically black. However, the sparkles on it reflected the moonlight like blsck starsm

Your mask was in the style that it was made of a bunch of butterflies. Light blue, dark blue, and slightly purple butterflies covered the area around your eyes. Each space between the eyes glowed due to the fact that there were jewels there that would reflect light like the sparkles on your dress.

Your entire outfit was truly magnificent to others, and many people seemed to compliment you on it. Hikaru definitely thought you looked amazing.

"Are you seriously to scared to talk to, (Y/N)?" Kaoru teased his twinm

"No, why would I be scared to talk to her!" Hikaru blusyedm

"I can't blame you, her outfit is stunning." Kaoru smirkedm

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her!" Hikaru yelled.

"I think Honey beat me to it." Karou pointed towards where Honey and you were.

"(N/N)~Chan, you're so pretty!" Honey said happily, running up and hugging you.

"Thanks Honey." You smiled.

Hikaru loved your smile, he always blushed when he saw it. Luckily his mask covered his blush for once.

"Hikaru, why didn't you come to say hi to me already!"  You say, noticing and going up to him.

"He-Hey, (Y/N)!" Hikaru panicked slightly

"You look nice Hikaru, I've never seen you wear a suit before." You smile.

"It's nothing compared to your outfit." Hikaru said.

"Hey, people are starting to dance. Should we join them?" You ask looking over at the people starting to dance, and the musicians beginning to play.

"Sure." Hikaru said as he took your hans, and led you to dance.

~

Hikaru had danced with many other people that night. Many guests of the Host Club wanted to dance with him, so he did since otherwise Kyoya was going to get a bit triggered.

Near the end, he went to dance wity you again. You were happy that he did, and it was a nice change to see him acting so sweet.

"Tonight has been pretty nice, and I got to dance with you." You said, moving your hand to carress his cheek.

He blushed, and looked away from you a bit, "Yeah, its been really nice."

"I love you." You quietly said, resting your head on his shoulder.

You could feel his face and neck heat up as you said this. Hikaru's gaze was set on the ground, not wanting to meet the gazes of the people looking at you two.

"L-love you t-t-too." He said so quietly, you barely heard it.

You shook your head, "You tsundere."

- 💮 -

It's almost Christmas! Or if you celebrate Hannukah happy 4th-5th day of Hannukah!

Have a Happy Holidays!

"Yeah, and well I've never danced with an idiot before so I guess we're even!" -Haruhi Fujioka

変装

Word Count: 1841

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.2K 482 27
This is a fanfic story of OHSHC. I recently started watching this anime.
198K 4.8K 18
Welcome to my OHSHC x Reader! I hope you enjoy, and not be bored by it XD
796 20 17
You know that I love you I can't help myself I'm not happy with this story so I'll be rewriting it.
465K 7.3K 59
❥ Boyfriend scenarios with all your favorite hosts. Requests closed.