Alpha's Baby Girl | ✓

By barbiedriver

I go to make my way back to my room but before I can even reach the steps, I hear a small cry, followed by th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Possible Rewrite??
News Dudes
Alpha's Baby Girl 2.0
From Me To You
NEW STORY ALERT: "Lethal Love"

Disclaimer

551K 6.6K 1.6K
By barbiedriver

Okay. I feel like this is something I should say: This is an agegap story. The main guy meets his mate when she is a baby. The title is not DDLG, it is literal. If you do not want to read a huge gap (though it's only in the first fourteen chapters or so) then don't. I'm not forcing you.

That said, if you do choose to read it and it bothers you, don't comment that. I love reading opinions and such, but not when they're full out hate. Examples of this would be: "Ewww" , "I'm literally gagging right now" , "This is sick" or "Who reads this s***?"

It's highly annoying when half of my notifications are comments like this, and it makes it harder for me to read the nice ones. So for everyone's sake, please just don't.

Anyway, on to the other housekeeping stuff...

Please do not copy, or reuse, anything from my personal work. This includes but is not limited to, plot, characters, or fan fiction. Please consult me before using anything of mine.

Also, fair warning, I wrote this a long time ago, and it's all poorly written and disorganized. (My other works are better, I promise.) The chapters have so many grammar and spelling errors, and I'll try and go and edit them at some point, but it probably won't be for a while.

And as always, be sure to vote, comment, and follow. It helps me out a lot.

Thank you once again for giving this story a chance. I hope you won't be disappointed. :)

P.S: If you read the authors notes at the end of the chapters I apologize in advance. They make me cringe every time.

Cover made by: HopefullyAliveSoon

UPDATE: I have written a new version of this story that is edited, revised, and frankly 5000 times better. So please, please, I encourage you to read that one instead of this one if you want to see a cleaner story. It's the same concept, characters, and plot, just much much better. It's listed under the same title as this work, and you can find it on my profile. Thank you. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.9K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
320K 12.8K 23
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
165K 6.6K 38
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
2.3M 55.9K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...