Alpha's Baby Girl | ✓

By barbiedriver

I go to make my way back to my room but before I can even reach the steps, I hear a small cry, followed by th... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Possible Rewrite??
News Dudes
Alpha's Baby Girl 2.0
From Me To You
NEW STORY ALERT: "Lethal Love"

Chapter 1

494K 13K 7.2K
By barbiedriver

Graphic at the top made by the wonderful HopefullyAliveSoon

***

Kaden's POV

Today is my 18th birthday. I'm glad. I've waited for so long to find my mate, and today I will. I'll be able to run my pack along side of my mate, my Luna, my soul mate.

I couldn't be more excited.

"Kaden!" my mother screams.

"Everyone is here! Come down!"
I give up on trying to fix my messy black hair and run down the stairs, smiling the whole way.

My parents, Alpha Josh and Luna Sarah Taylor of the Midnight Lane Pack, have invited everyone from our pack to my party. Most of the people I haven't even met. That's why I'm so hopeful in finding my mate.

They've even gone out of thier way to bring in people from other packs, just to make sure I find my mate today.

If I find her, we will both go through the ceremony making us officially Alpha and Luna the next morning. It's tradition in our pack.

When I walk down the stairs, In met with my parents at the bottom. They smile brightly at me.

"Good luck, son," my father says to me.

"Thanks, dad," I hug him and turn to my mom.

"My little baby," she croons.

"Your all grown up now. Makes me feel old," a he wipes a fake tear off her cheek and I kiss where her hand once was.

She smiles. "I love you, Kaden. Good luck."

"Thank you, momma," I hug both of my parents once more, very tightly and make my way out to the crowd.

I talk and mingle with several pack members and introduce myself to ones I don't know. But I still don't find her. She seems to be hidden. Or maybe, not even here at all.

The thought makes my heart sink, so I quickly dismiss it. I don't want to think about that.

After an hour or so, I've made my way through the whole crowd with still no luck.

"She's not here," my wolf whimpers.

"I know," I whimper as well. I was really counting on seeing her.

I go to make my way back to my room but before I can even reach the steps, I hear a small cry, followed by the best smell of vanilla and mint.

I turn my bead towards it.
"I'm so sorry, Alpha John. Me and Lucy didn't mean to be late, but Allie here just wouldn't calm down,"

A pack member I've never met before stands with who I assume is his mate and a small baby. They're talking to my parents, apologizing for being late to the party.

"Oh, it's fine, dear," my mother aasuers them. "If you still want to see him though, he's somewhere around here."

They nod and both turn towards me, sending the smell even more my way.

"Mate!" my wolf yells.

I don't have time to process who It could be before a loud cry erupts from the room. The small baby in the man's arms has it's little face scrunched up, crying it's eyes out.

"Go help mate!" my wolf growls.

"Mate is the baby?" I ask, confused. No, that can't be right. That's not right. There's no way.

"Yes! Go to her!" My wolf is getting anxious, angry at me for not helping our mate quicker.

Realizing I've found her, I run through the mass of people, desperate to reach my little mate. I want to comfort her.

She's still crying uncontrollably when I reach her, and her parents are helpless to stop it, though they try.

"I don't know what she wants, Peter!" the mom growls.

"Why is she so fussy?" Peter cries out.

I push through the last couple of people before finally reaching my mate.

Before I'm even conscious of what I'm doing, I grab her from her mother's arms and cradle her to me, staring into her bright blue eyes.

She stops crying immediately.
"Alpha Kaden?" the mom ask. "How did you do that?"

I ignore her and keep staring at the beautiful face in front of me. She's the prettiest thing I've ever lade eyes on, even if she's only a a baby.

"Pretty baby," I coo.

My little mate smiles at me. I smile back, even though she seems way too young to have smiled already. She doesn't even have any teeth yet. Its all gums.

"Did she just.... Smile?" her dad ask. "Baby's aren't supposed to do that at her age,"

"How old is She?" I whisper, not taking my eyes off my mates.
"Almost three weeks," he answers.

So she is just a little baby. A baby that isn't supposed to have even started smiling. Yet, she smiled at me.

My wolf glows in pride.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Allie," the mom answers. "Allie May Brooke,"

"Allie," I whisper. Its a beautiful name, one fit for a beautiful girl.

"A-Alpha Kaden?" the mom ask.

I nod my head in acknowledgement.

"I'm thankful you got our baby to stop crying, but just how did you do it? Why did you?"

"I don't know how," I murmur. "But she's my mate, so I guess she likes me too."

Peter chooses this point to pipe up. "What? My barely even one month old daughter already has an eighteen year old mate? No way!"

He grabs Allie out of my arms and pulls her close to him, shielding her from me. My arms immediately feel cold and my wolf whimpers.

But I don't seem to be the only person to be affected. Beacause the second I'm no linger touching Allie, she starts screaming. Even louder than she was before. Its like she cried before Beacause she didn't have something. But now her cries sound like she knows what she's missing and wants it back now.

Peter starts freaking out.

"Lucy I don't know what I did!" he cries.

Lucy grabs Allie from him. "Shh, it's okay, baby, you're all right,"

Allie just cries harder. But what she does next shocks us all.

She actually reaches her arms out. Something a normal baby wouldn't do for a few more months. But here is my special little mate, doing it at three weeks old.

She cries louder and reaches out again towards me, fighting to get out of her mothers grasp.

I walk towards Allie, desperate to calm her, But the second I try, Peter steps in front of me and growls.

"Get away from my daughter," he commands.

"She's mine!" My wolf growls.

"I don't have any bad intentions, Peter. I just don't want to see her cry,"

Peter's scowl deepens.

"Peter, please. She'll cry all night," Lucy begs.

Finally, Peter gives in.

"Fine," he grumbles. "But just until she goes to sleep. Then she's going home. With her parents,"

I almost don't even hear th last part Beacause I'm too focused on Allie. My mate who's still reaching for me with her little tiny hands.

Lucy hands her over to me and I reach for her as she reaches for me.

I grab a hold of her and cradle her to my chest like the first time, letting it calm her and me.
Her little baby face is perfect.

She has gorgeous blue eyes and the prettiest caramel peach fuzz on her head. And her tiny little pink lips are curled in a small, directed towards me.

"Hi, baby girl," I coo at Allie.
She smiles even wider at me.

"Aren't you a special baby girl?" I say when she smiles and grips onto my shirt.

"Yes, I think you are," I say.

She takes both of her pale tiny hands and grabs on to the sleeve of my shirt with a death grip. I can see her little knuckles going even whiter from the effort.

"She likes us too," my wolf beams.

"I know," I agree with him.

Allie keeps on smiling at me and I lean over to kiss her soft baby forehead that still smells like vanilla and mint.

"My pretty baby girl," I whisper.

She smiles at me again and to my amazement, giggles. She actually laughs. Sure, just a little baby sound, but who cares? She laughed. And I caused it.

"Allie, my baby girl," I coo. "You are a special thing."

****

Hey guys! Another werewolf story! Yes, I will still be Updating on Double Negatives, but I wanted to have this one too. I may even be staring another one late this week that you guys will like...

And just a heads up, the other chapters will not be as long as this one. My first chapters normally are longer just so I can introduce everyone and such.

And as always, vote, comment, follow and share! Love you all! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 547K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
239K 6.3K 59
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
547K 14.9K 57
Elias Emerson's life took a drastic turn after he shifted into his wolf. Not knowing what to do, he ran after he was banished from his pack. How will...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...