A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

His Girlfriend

1.8K 38 101
By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

I would have thought I heard him wrong but no!

I heard him right, completely right.

"Aphmau, will you be my girlfriend?"

OH MY IRENE HE ASKED! HE ASKED?! YES HE FREAKING ASKED!

And there comes another problem, I was panicking, like real bad.

If I said Yes, then I would be his girlfriend. Yes, just say yes but what if he's just pitting me for saving his life?

No he said before that he liked me...

The problem is, I seem to have forgotten how to speak.

"Aph?" He asked.

Speak! Speak!

I felt blood rush up my face before I can mutter

"Yes..."

His eyes widened, staring at me like I just said yes to marrying him.

Keep dreaming!

"Aphmau have you-?"
He shifted so I'm right in front of him.

I nodded, smiling, "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend."

3...

2...

1...

"YES!" He jumped up the bed grabbing my hands, making me get down with him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, you are now my girlfriend!" He exclaimed looking at me with the most beautiful pair of dark eyes ever.

"You're now. My girlfriend." He said, looking at me when he stopped.

My heart skipped a beat immediately, suddenly I forgot how to breathe.

"Then..." he breathed, "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

I swear I started seeing stars.

He closed the distance between us, wrapping his arms around my waist, and sending fireworks and sparks in the process.

I laid my hands on his shoulders for support.

My knees went numb and my brain lost all focus.

Time seemed to slow down even further, making my brain lose all focus. I forgot we are in a hospital room and I just woke up from a week coma.

It was just me and him here, in our own little world.

He leaned in slowly resting his forehead against mine, his breath fanned my face, making my legs wobbled under me and blood rush in my face.

You're probably blushing like crazy now.

Slowly, he leaned in, closing in the distance, letting our lips meet.

If what we had before in the field was a kiss then this is nothing compared to it.

The kiss was so slow and passionate that it might have been agonizing but also amazing.

Sparks shot throughout my body, making me physically weak as I had to wrap my arms around his neck for support.

I felt light headed. His cologne flooded my sense, leaving me defenseless.

Our lips moved in sync as I kissed him back then we broke apart.

I tried to breathe, taking in as many breaths as possible while Aaron looked collected.

In a swift movement, he wrapped my legs around his waist, leading us to the bed.

We sat down and I sat on his lap, calmly resting my head on his chest.

"You're mine..." He whispered.

His hands moved strands of my hair behind my ears.

I blushed, and buried my head on his chest.

I'm his girlfriend! I'm his girlfriend! Im his girlfriend!

My cheeks didn't seem to want to cool down any second so I just snuggled into him.

Oh gosh... He's my boyfriend?!

"Aaron?" I asked carefully.

"Yes?"

His hand rested on my back, sending shivers and sparks through my body. He started making circles around my back, making my mind start to lose its focus.

What was I... Oh right! Snap!

"I'm your girlfriend." I felt my cheeks getting warm again but I ignored it.

"What about mom? Last time I checked she doesn't like you at all..." I whispered on the last parts.

"I think we'll figure it out." He said, his hands coming to a sudden halt.

"I mean we want to stay together right? I'm guess we'll figure it out somehow." I looked up at him to see him smiling at me.

I blushed and smiled back.

After that we just stayed in quiet, enjoying each other's company.

You know, this is weird. A few months ago, I would have immediately killed myself if you told me that I would be the girlfriend of this infuriating man.

Back then, I only saw what was on the outside and judged by that. Getting to know him a bit better and I discovered a lot of different things about him.

He's funny, a bit sarcastic from time to time, salty, he blables a lot about stuff that is unnecessary.

He's kind, funny, smart, a bit of an airhead, and caring.

He can be thoughtful and I can go on and rant about the thing I knew about him in the last few months but...

I'm falling, like fast to him.

His words now were supposed to be normal words but I really admired it.

Let's worry about tomorrow, tomorrow but now, let's just savor this moment.

I heard a soft snored, I look up again at the sleepy face of Aaron.

Cute

After a few moments later, the first light of the day pierced the sky, letting a faint crismon paint in the sky and signaling the beginning of a new day.

I let out a yawn, rubbing my heavy eyes, I rested my head on Aaron chest and snuggled.

The warmth that spread through my heart felt really nice and definitely a change than sleeping alone.

I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

#Few hours later#

"Aphmau?" I heard my mom call.

I opened my eyes slowly, hissing at the brightness of the room.

"What's wrong Mija?!" Mom asked worriedly.

"The light." I said dramatically.

I could feel her roll her eyes followed with footsteps and the curtains being closed.

I opened my eyes to see the tears face of my mother.

She hugged really tightly and cried.

"I was so worried that you're not going to wake up. Please don't scare me like that ever again." She whispered.

"I'm sorry," I whispered back, "I'm sorry for making you worried mom."

She pulled away and sniffed, clearing her tears with the back of her palms before her brows crunched, glaring at me.

I'm in some trouble.

"Why didn't you tell me about your magical thing and all?!" She exclaimed.

Oh that's my mother all right.

"I- um... I just-"

"No lady!" She put her hands on her hips, "You're in some deep trouble!"

She tried to conceal her smile but failed, giving me one of her motherly smiles.

I smiled back at her.

"Just promise me no more secrets between us." She asked.

Excuse me?! I don't think...

"Yes."

After that, mom pretty much stayed for the rest of the day.

I didn't saw Aaron since I woke up, that's something I noticed too. He saw gone by my side and the bed suddenly felt empty...

Was I just dreaming this morning?

I mentally sighed whenever I recalled, the kiss felt so real, his touch and scent... they all felt so real.

But you could have been hallucinating while you were out...

The first people to visit me where the Ro'meave brothers with Katelyn including Mrs. Ro'meave.

They were all so worried I can tell, I never knew I made all of them worry that much.

"Garroth was so scared he was crying!" Katelyn exclaimed as we all laughed while his cheek glew dust pink.

"But you were all worried just like me!" He retorted back, "Katelyn stopped talking to any of us and kept visiting you everyday! Plus, I don't see the harm in worrying about someone."

"Aw, Katelyn." I looked back at Katelyn on my bed, "Thanks."

Now it's her turn to blush, "I was worried about you like everyone else was. Plus, I copied all the notes for you so all you have to do is catch up to one week of study. Exams are begining next week."

"Ah come on!" I groaned as they laughed.

I forgot that school existed.

"Hey check what I have got you!" Travis exclaimed, changing the topic, as he took out a cat plushie from the table.

"I brought you this. I thought since you liked cats that you might like this when you wake up." He muttered towards the last part.

I chuckled and took the plush from him.

It was a really cute plush to be honest, it had a mixed colors on it, white, black and a bit of purple.

"Its really cute! Thanks Travis." I thanked him.

"Anytime." He winked.

"And I brought you this!" Dante said as he put a huge western hat on my head.

I laughed and removed it to inspect it.

It was a classical western hat, that had a red strap around it.

It's looks awesome but the problem is... it's bigger than me.

"Now you can be a real cowgirl!" He exclaimed.

I laughed and put it on, only to raise it slightly so I can see.

"Thanks Dante. But really guys, you didn't have to bring any thing. Your wishes for my wellness is more than I can ask for." I said to them.

Honestly, they are the best friends one can ask for, they didn't need to bring me any gifts for that.

I got a mixed response "Don't mention it." Or "Don't sweat it!" Or "It's alright."

I noticed Zane who was at the corner of the room.

While my mom and Mrs. Ro'meave were talking animatedly, Zane caught my sight then quickly scoffed to look away.

"All right everyone, let's leave Aphmau to have some rest." Mrs. Ro'meave said as she clapped.

"I hope you get out soon Aph, let's go boys!" She exclaimed.

Everyone was getting out, leaving their farewells and well beings with me, Zane was the last one left in the room.

He looked hesitant for a moment before he came and put a small wrapped box on my lap.

"Get well soon." He whispered and rushed out.

I blinked, again and again just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Zane wished me... to get well soon.

I smiled, I knew he was acting tough. The Zane I knew when I was small was still somewhere inside, he just needs a bit of a guiding.

I took the box and opened it to find the most bizarre gift out of all.

A small Pinkie pie figure holding a pie.

I laughed out loud.

I couldn't contain myself, it was the most bizarre gift but still way thoughtful.

"Oh Zane... I knew you'll never change." I put the the gift on the small table beside me.

I got up, putting all the gifts on the side of the room but still something felt missing.

Everyone I loved came here today, but still why do I feel... empty?

You didn't see Aaron all day.

I scoffed at that thought then regretted it cause it's true.

I miss him badly and I haven't just seen him in a day or at least for the half of it.

I really want to know if what happened is real.

I sighed and sat down on the bed with my legs crossed.

I wonder if he'll even show up...

My thought were short lived when I heard the door swinging open.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Aaron standing in front of me with a bag in his hands.

"Hey." He said awkwardly.

"Hi."I said back.

My cheeks heated up at the memory of this morning... or dream, whatever it was.

"How's my girl doing?" He said as he sat down beside me.

He kissed my forehead and let me go, looking at me with twinkly dark eyes.

How am I to anticipate if this is a friendly or boyfriend gesture?!

"Good." I answered, "How was your day?" I asked.

He smirked, Irene I missed that smirk, "I brought you this." He stated, putting the bag on my lap.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it."

I opened the bag as said and saw the cutest wolf plushie ever! It was purple themed with a white fur in the stomach area.

"Oh my Irene!" I picked it up.

"I brought it in case you feel lonely." He said.

"Oh my Irene, Thank you Aaron!" I exclaimed and jumped on him, hugging him.

He laughed and hugged me back, "It made you smile, that's all that matters."

Suddenly I froze, pulling back, but not completely, I kept out distance and asked

"What happened in the morning was..." I asked, uncertain.

"What happened?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

My face went direct oven mode as I tried to not bury myself alive here.

"I'm kidding!" He exclaimed, "Of course it was real! You're my girlfriend now!" He exclaimed.

How could he?! And there I thought I made a fool out of myself by asking!

I punched him on the shoulders, which seemed to make no effect what so ever so I made the next possible thing that could shut him up.

I locked our lips together and he instantly shut up, wrapping his arms around my waist.

The feeling I felt this morning came again but ten times intensified.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I felt sparks going on my skin.

He immediately gained control and asked for entrance, which I granted to him, to deepen the kiss and Irene...

His tongue invaded every corner of my mouth leaving me completely senseless.

A moan escaped my lips before I can control it. My cheeks heat up as he smirked against my lips, claiming his control.

As a counter, my hands went up to his hair, running through it as if doing something to have an effect on him.

I heard him groan and pull me closer, and it was my time to smirk.

We were both running out of breath soon but-

"Mija! Do you need something-!? What is going on here?!" Mom yelled angrily.

In a flash we broke apart, both panting like we just ran a marathon.

Well we did but a different kind of marathon if you get what I mean...

This is not the time for it!

Mom, who was red in the face, stomped her way to us while glaring.

We're in some deep trouble...

_________________________

Huehuehue... Are you satisfied now?

So now, Aaron and Aphmau are together.

I should end the story right?

We'll see.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed being hanged on a clif- I mean reading.

Till next time my friends

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.1K 26
This is about Aphmau and all her friends being werewolves But in this story Lilith is Aphmau's younger sister and they are both running from a pack...
123K 2.8K 17
-Takes Place In Highschool Grade 11- Aphmau, future ruler of the nether, goes to phoenix high. There she is known as the nicest girl. An easy target...
3.3K 213 22
The Kingdom of Ru'aun was rich and plentifully, if you were lucky enough to live in the inner city, Falcon Claw. Outside of those walls was where the...
72.9K 2.8K 25
Zane and everyone on MyStreet are invited to Aphmau and Aaron's big day. When the ceremony is over and everyone is hanging out, Zane feels like Aphma...