i'll wait: c.b | ✔

By iradicals

15+ {COMPLETE} "Why do you hate me so much?" "Because you're perfect" Brennen Taylor's childhood best friend... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New Character Introduction
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Just a lil' note
Chapter 12 "Blondie's Gonna Get It"
Chapter 13 "He's weird. We're weird"
Chapter 14 "Well done, loser"
Chapter 15 "She want the Chevy"
Chapter 16 "lol what a dumbass"
Chapter 17 "stating the obvious sir?"
Chapter 18 "Colby, Colby, Colby"
Chapter 19 "He's a fucking rainbow"
Chapter 20 "Mr Mysterious you say"
Chapter 21 "Rollercoaster of 'I dont like you's"
Chapter 22 "I dont know what you want"
Chapter 23 "Briana Banana"
Chapter 24 "Thanks Princess"
Chapter 25 "What does your room look like?"
Chapter 26 "Somebody is jealous"
Chapter 27 "Rachel the hero"
Chapter 28 "That doesn't prove shit"
Chapter 29 "Night, idiot"
Chapter 31 "How about a blowjob after last night?"
Chapter 32 "We 'wrestled'"
Chapter 33 "Aw, adorable"
Chapter 34 "He's being stubborn"
Chapter 35 "I saw that cheeky comment"
Chapter 36 "We're so extra"
Chapter 37 "Your makeup is gonna get ruined"
Chapter 38 "It's like you both don't wanna admit you like eachother"
Chapter 39 "I didn't know salt shakers could talk"
Chapter 40 "Be more careful, dumbass"
Chapter 41 "What if I drowned?"
Chapter 42 "I know these trails very well"
Chapter 43 "Define Whatever"
Chapter 44 "Hey! Abuse!"
Chapter 45 "I said I was sorry"
Chapter 46 "He can't see through her lies"
Chapter 47 "Dont be surprised if I'm gone one day"
Chapter 48 "He'll come around"
Chapter 49 "My therapy is the best in the country"
Chapter 50 "shush you dork!"
Chapter 51 "It's not breaking in if said person is your girlfriend"
Chapter 52 "loosen up babay"
Chapter 53 "You're so shit at being defensive"
Chapter 54 "it's dysfunctional"
Chapter 55 "it's complicated"
Chapter 56 "Mollie has a thing with Jason Woods"
Chapter 57 "It's like we don't wanna know eachother"
Chapter 58 "Yaddy Yaddy Yadda, get in the car"
Chapter 59 "Coolest dad of 2017"
Chapter 60 "Nah, I don't do warnings"
Chapter 61 "It's Kirsty, Colby"
Chapter 62 "I think she took it the wrong way"
Chapter 63 "Dick"
Chapter 64 "I have some proof that might be useful"
Chapter 65 "Kristy-KIRSTY!"
Chapter 66 "What am I gonna tell my mom?"
Chapter 67 "Troy the Head Ass"
Chapter 68 "Then I'll do it without her knowing"
Chapter 69 "I don't do threats, I do gurantees"
Chapter 70 "You did it bro"
It's been a few years...

Chapter 30 "She is the Virgin Mary"

17K 362 177
By iradicals

(A/N - this part includes shitty smut because I'm shit at writing smut cause I'm a beginner and it also isn't incredibly detailed cause no but yeah. Enjoy boyos)

-Briana's POV-

I woke up in my bed, confused because I remembered falling asleep in my room. As I rubbed my tired eyes, I heard scratching at my door, causing me to open it and be completely bombarded by the three dogs.

"Hey babies!" I picked up Buddy, him being the smallest and petted Kobe and Circa as Buddy lay on my lap. Circa and Kobe left, going downstairs as I felt a warm liquid on my leg.

"Nooo Buddy!" I whined as he ran off downstairs, my legs covered in dog pee. Just my fucking luck, isn't it?

"What the hell is-" Colby came sauntering into my room shirtless with a pair of grey joggers on his lower half, stopping as he noticed the pee on me. Colby burst into uncontrollable laughter, holding his stomach as he looked at my legs.

"Colby it's not funny! I thought Aaron said Buddy was house trained" I groaned, heading to the bathroom to clean myself and then get in the shower. Luckily it only went on me and not my bed.

"He is, maybe he was just excited. And it was funny, fucking hilarious" Colby clapped his hands in amusement, handing me some towels to dry my legs.

"Piss off, Colby" I grunted, getting ready to get into the shower. Colby had already saw me in my bra and panties, so I stripped off, not caring if he stood staring at me or not.

"Nah I wanna stay" he looked me up and down, my head turning in his direction as I attempted to push him out of the bathroom.

"Colbyyyy! Get out now" I was for sure weak as shit because I couldn't even move him an inch.

"Alright fine" he sighed exasperatedly. I shut the door and locked it, hopping into the shower and singing to myself. After 30 minutes of Briana is such a good singer, I got out, grabbing two towels for my body and hair. Travelling back to my room, I began to pick out my outfit for the day.

To complete my look, I placed a pair of round black sunglasses on top of my head, feeling fly as fuck. Although my outfit wasn't very LA, sunshine shit, I felt good and I liked it. Plus, just because it's hot as shit, doesn't mean you don't wear black. Humming as I walked, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, making sure I looked good before leaving the bathroom and heading downstairs to see Colby and his friend Jake in the living room. This Jake dude really makes unexpected appearances. Him being here reminded me of last time he came over.

"Yooo, Briana" he stood up and walked over to me, fist bumping me.

"What's going on Jake?" I smiled, him seeming quite happy to see me.

"Nothing really, yo! Colby was just talking about you" Jake was so fucking happy that it actually weirded me out. Jake made confused faces as he looked over my shoulder. I looked over, seeing Colby trying to innocently smile to try hide the fact he was telling Jake not to say anything to me. He tried, I guess. He tried.

"Jake and I were just heading out to film, you can come if you want?" Colby offered, my head nodding. Colby, Jake and I went to some supposedly haunted park and I sat and watched them talk to the camera. Colby's phone sat next to me, a 'ping!' sounding as I looked at my own phone. I tried to refrain from looking, but since I was on the grass and they couldn't really see me, I did, being the nosey bitch I was. It was a message from Kyle that sounded really bad. The message was basically Kyle going off on him and saying 'why're you getting involved in Briana and I? What if we do start dating? Are you gonna tell me to back off then?'. I was kind of in shock at the whole thing. But mostly because I realised that Colby had read my card from Kyle. There was no other way that I could think of that Colby could have found out. I was annoyed with him, of course I was. He read something private of mine. But then again I was being a huge hypocrite because I just did the same thing that I'm mad at him for. We packed up and hung around for a while, until the sun began to set. Colby and I headed home, my mood still shitty. Colby and I got inside and that's when the argument started.

"Are you okay?" Colby asked me as we stood in the main hall upstairs. I turned to him, an angry expression on my face.

"No I'm not, I can't believe you read my card from Kyle and then told him to back off" I swung my arms around like a crazy person, Colby looking as cool as a cucumber, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. A small smirk began to creep onto his lips, annoying me. "Why're you smiling?!" I groaned.

"Because you read my messages and you're complaining at me for reading something personal" he softly chuckled, making light of the situation and not really caring much.

"Just know that I don't need somebody to protect me or to tell people to back off. I'm doing just fine alone" I walked away from Colby, chuckling to myself how he thought he could just say shit to someone without saying anything to me. I felt someone harshly tug me back, immediately spinning me around and kissing me ever so passionately. Holy shit was this intense. I felt all of my hatred for him slowly melt away, beginning to forget I was supposed to hate him. Colby pushed me up against the wall, my head slightly hitting it too hard which really fucking hurt by the way. Colby began to trail soft kisses down my jaw line and soon to my neck, soft groans escaping my plump lips. He lifted my shirt up and over my head, revealing my bra which, in this point in time, I didn't even give a shit anymore. I let it happen. And I let him continue. I didn't even think for a second to tell him to stop because I had liked him so much. Colby moved back to my lips, gently sucking on my bottom lip as he carried me to his room, placing me down softly onto the bed. Things got even more heated as more clothes were tossed to the floor. Colby reached down and unclasped my bra, revealing my chest as he tossed my bra to the side.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked shyly, my head nodding slowly. Believe it or not, I was still a little Virgin Mary. In all honesty I was way too scared to have sex until this happened. Now it was more of a 'do it or regret it' type situation and I wasn't up for regretting this.

"Yes Colby, I am 110% sure I want to do this" I crossed my arms impatiently as he stood over me, preparing to remove his skinny jeans.

"I mean, have you ever-you know? Done it before?" His eyes looked down at my crotch for a moment, rising back up to my eyes.

"No, I haven't but, I'm ready" I played around with my fingers.

"And you're sure you wanna lose it to me?" I was getting visibly tired by all this talk and no action.

"Colby if I wasn't sure, I would have snapped at you for trying" Colby rolled his eyes at me.

"It hurts too, I just don't wanna pressure you into doing it if you don't wanna" he mumbled. At least he had some consideration for my feelings.

"I know Colby" I sighed in annoyance.

"You're sure about this?" He smirked, knowing how annoying he was getting.

"Just fucking do it already!" I laugh-yelled at him, watching as he went to one of his drawers and pulled out a small gold wrapper with a condom inside. Yes, I do know what a condom wrapper looks like. Who doesn't? Colby handed it to me, my face screwing up in confusion at him. The fuck did he want me to do?

"If you're gonna ask me to put it on you, your arms ain't broke" I took the small wrapper between two of my fingers, Colby laughing in response to what I had said.

"I'm not asking you to fucking put it on me, I'm asking you to open it because you probably have never opened a condom wrapper before" he cheekily smiled.

"That is so rude!" I kicked his arm. "But true, okay whatever" I let out a breath of air as I ripped the top off of the condom and took out the ring, handing it to him. Colby removed the rest of his clothes and placed it on himself, my eyes widening at his dick. Holy Jesus have mercy on me. I have sinned. This is a sin. Colby continued to kiss me and such, before sliding it into my area, the pain making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me as he went slow, my eyes squinting a little as I tried to bypass the pain and focus on the pleasure. Colby got closer to me, his breath hot on my neck as I wrapped my arms around his back.

"Yep, I'm all good" I managed to say as he picked up the pace, the pain subsiding. As the pain left, pleasure came, soft moans escaping my mouth as Colby groaned. The pace was slow at first, becoming faster and faster as at last, we had both reached our climax. Colby pulled out, his breathing heavy as he collapsed down next to me. We were both exhausted but it was all worth it.

"You seriously don't realise how much I fucking like you" he cupped my face with his hands, a smile spreading across my face.

"That makes two of us" I smiled back, planting a kiss on his cheek as we both climbed into his bed, exhausted and tired. I had just lost my virginity to Colby Brock. Holy fucking shit.

A/N

I am so fuckn sorry. Jesus where has the innocence gone. I second guessed the smut because Colby is such a little frickin' Angel but that has now changed. I hope you enjoyed my cringe and fucking tragic smut and thanks for reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.4K 61
Colby was just a normal guy living in a house with a bunch of his roommates. His friends. But when his childhood friend comes back. What happens? Yo...
88K 1.7K 51
~ DISCONTINUED AS OF 10 - 1 - 20 ~ ~ ALSO UNDER EDITING TO MAKE IT BETTER ~ ~ STILL READABLE (IF INTERESTED) ~ "I love you, Colby." Colby Brock. YouT...
61.4K 804 21
What happens when you friend drags you to go on a meet and greet with people you don't even watch. Do you end up becoming enemy's or do you make thes...
2.8K 69 21
#2 in Colbybrockfanfiction as of May 23, 2019 😍 I opened the door to reveal a girl with long ombré hair, she's wearing a big black hoodie, and a bl...