A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

Oleh FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... Lebih Banyak

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Aftermath

1.5K 37 37
Oleh FanInfernoNethy

Aaron's P.O.V

All my senses flooded in me again, I saw my body under me as Aphmau caste spells on me.

I couldn't get a thing she was saying, it was as if she was talking another language all together.

"You should be thankful you have a woman like her on your side." My shadow companion said beside me.

I don't know who he is, the moment I was freed from my body, he was at my side.

He said that he couldn't transform me into a shadow knight because something was keeping me from being truly released (dead).

I think I already know what or more precisely who is it.

I smiled absent mindedly watching chanting Aphmau.

I like her... no I love her. Way too much.

#2 days ago#

My heart beat in my ribs like a hammer as it was the only thing that filled my ears.

I was scared.

I, Aaron Lycan, was scared.

Scared as hell, I grabbed Aphmau's hand and ran through the mob of creatures. I wanted to take her out of this.

I was scared that I'll lose her, that I'll see her again, no worse... I'll never tell her how I feel.

I know we just confessed but I almost spilled it.

I love her, and people might say that I'm too young to understand love but I still did.

I did, do and for sure always love that girl who's now in the heart of danger with me.

"Aaron!" I heard her cry.

I turned around but this time more mortified.

A giant pigman was behind her, with an axe.

She realised that I was looking behind her and turned.

"Aphmau!" I dashed back to her at the same time the pigman dropped his axe and...

#Now#

"You're as good as useless to me like this." He said.

I felt my soul drop a few inches down.

"Then leave." I stated not tearing my gaze at Aphmau.

In a whip, I was rushing back to my body.

Everything was black and everything felt strange, I can feel again.

Body...

It's only been two days since I left this body but yet, it feels like ages.

I felt my fingers tips feel the ground, I breathed in the air and let go.

My brain started working, finally my eyes muscles trying to move.

"Aphmau." I wanted to call her but my voice turned raspy because I have ate or drank in days.

My eyes opened as I saw Irene in front of me talking... why can't I hear her?

She was talking until she turned to Aphmau who looked as white as a sheet.

"Aphmau!" I instantly panicked.

I pushed her away, squirming to Aphmau's side as I gathered her in my arms.

"Aphmau can you hear me?" I asked worried.

I watched as she struggled to keep her eyes open, she smiled and called "Aaron."

I saw my tears run down on her cheek as she whispered,

"Don't cry please... You're here now."

Oh right! I can begin a festival and start laughing about how I'm alive when the girl I love so much is now going to die!

"Aphmau, are you going to be alright?"

What kind of stupid question is that?!

Oh Irene... what do I do? I can't lose her, I can't imagine a world without Aphmau. Please no...

You have taken everything away from world just let me have Aphmau.

"Aphmau!" I gathered her in my arms as her eyes closed and her breathing slowed.

Her heartbeat became of a turtle's as her body became blue from coldness.

" We need to get her moving, Aaron bring her." I heard Irene say but I can't.

How can I move her? What if she gets even more hurt by us moving her? I can't risk it!

Slap!

"Can't you see I'm worried about her too?!" Irene cried, "Everyone will be but if we stop here and do nothing then it'll only make things worse!"

My hand, automatically, tracer my cheek, where she slapped me.

"Lets get her to a hospital!" She commanded and proceeded without waiting for an answer.

Get Aphmau to a hospital...

I turned around and saw Aphmau gasping for air slowly.

"Aph..." I whispered.

Hurriedly, I picked her up and walked through the portal to meet an ambulance.

I put her on the bed the nurses brought forth but I didn't dare leave her side.

They gave her these gas mask to cover her mouth to help her breath while she tried to give me something to eat.

I ignored her and drew circled in Aphmau's hand as the engine of the ambulance signaled its departure from the place.

#1 week later#

3rd Person

The news spread faster than the wind and in 30 minutes, her mother, Katelyn, Garroth and all the other came.

They all had the same thought that Aaron had. He wasn't worth it, they thought.

If he would have died, maybe Aphmau only will remember him but she'll forget him eventually too.

How he wished she didn't use all those massive spells on him, how he wished if he didn't live but instead saved everyone the spare to have Aphmau sacrifice for him.

Despite all that, Aaron wasn't completely thinking of all this. He stayed by her side, day and night, waiting for her to wake.

Wondering if she'll ever be the same or he was the cause of a change in her.

Will he be able to hear her voice again? Will he be able to see her smile again?

He was there from the start, from the moment of the ambulance till now. He didn't leave only to eat or use the bathroom.

He wanted to see when she'll wake up.

The doctors would come now and then to check up on her and they tell him that she's alright.

She'll wake up but it's just that they don't know when. She lost a lot of energy using these spells which was very dangerous for her body.

"Aaron," Sylvanna entered the room, looking refreshed.

She was the second person to be by her daughter's side, she didn't want to leave but she had too.

She was too exhausted and didn't shower for days so she needed to refresh before continuing.

She was also kind to Aaron, seeing a different side of him, she doesn't have to like him but she admired the fact that he was willing to stay by her daughter's side.

The fact that he asked her to freshen up cause she didn't know she actually needed it.

"Son, go back home." She said taking the left chain next to the bed.

Katelyn and the others too didn't miss a chance of visiting her either. They visited her everyday after school, bringing chocolate and flowers for when she wakes up. 

"No." Aaron answered not tearing his eyes from sleeping Aph, "What if she woke up then I'll not be able to say sorry."

She knew that, she knew that he felt guilty but although she doesn't know exactly why he should.

According to what Irene told her, it's all magical battle in another dimension. Her Aphmau would do that, even if it was for another person, she would have done it.

That doesn't mean she is not sad, she is but she can't help it. Aph is a strong girl and she was sure that she'll pull through this.

"Aaron, Aphmau would have done it to any other person." Sylvania said, looking at him for a reaction.

"But why me exactly? She could have let me die back there, I can't risk being the first one to see when she wakes up."

He was determined; he's going to be the first one to see her awake.

Aaron's P.O.V

I dozed off at some point at the night.

My back hurts and everything does actually at the moment.

What if she never wake up again?

I swallowed that thought deep down, I have to be positive about all this.

Yeah, that's what she would have tried to do if she was there. She'll wake up, just think of the moment she'll wake up.

The moonlight shone through the open window with the cool night breeze.

I laid silently, not being able to sleep, beside Aphmau's bedside.

Suddenly, a shift on the bed jolted me awake.

"Aph?" Is she... waking up?

"Aaron?" She asked.

Her eyes were still closed, her eye lids move before they fluttered open.

She sat up as she looked around curiously with those amber eyes until realisation dawn in her.

"How long was I out?" She asked in a raspy voice.

"A week." I answered, trying my best not to jump and cry out of happiness.

Irene am I glad that she's awake!

"How did I-"

That's it!

I jumped and hugged while she was still in bed, silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I was so scared that I'll lose you..." I whispered.

Now come on! Be a little man won't ya?!

She was tense. I'm pretty sure I surprised her.
She relaxed when she realised that I'm not letting go of her again and hugged me back.

Then slap!

What's with women and slapping me?!

"Ouch..." I cupped my cheek, "what was that for?"

I looked at the glassy eyes of Aphmau as she attempted to glare at me.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?! I saw you die in front of me and all I could think of is you being gone!" She hugged me when she was done.

"I was the one afraid to lose you."

Afraid? She was afraid that I was gone...

I know I should feel really bad for making her worried but... I felt happy.

She cared that I was gone, she was worried. She even wanted to sacrifice her life for me?! Like, no I don't think anyone would do that for me, not even Lilly.

With her here, I felt something I know and confessed a long time ago to myself.

Love.

My grip on her waist tightened as I hugged her back.

We shifted our position, silently, and sat in the bed as she snuggled on my chest.

Minutes have stretched to hours and I don't know for how long we stayed like this but now-

I want to ask her something.

I want to secure that she's under my protection.

I want to be able to hold her like this any time I want.

That no other guy can get near or harm her in any way.

I want that when people ask our relationship, we are more than just friends.

"Aphmau."

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Can I ask you something?" I also stuttered.

I absent mindedly played with the end of blanket that was now on the floor.

Darn why am I getting nervous all of a sudden?!

"Sure," She shifted that she was still in my arms but looking at me in the eye, "Shoot on."

I gulped down the nausea that was about to hit me.

What if she rejects me?! What if she doesn't see more than a friend?! What if she thinks that I'm weirdo and stops talking to me in general because these are things that normal friends do?!

I pushed down all these threatening thoughts.

I'll ask her tonight. It's either have her all or lose her at all.

"I like you Aphmau, like a lot that when I lost you, I thought I lost a part of me." I said, trying me best not to look into the now puzzled hazel eyes.

"I want to be able to protect you, be there for you when you need me, be more than just your friend." I stopped.

Finish it! Finish it! Finish it!

She sat up straight looking shocked.

That's it, she never thought of you more just a friend. You're screwed. More to another country!

I paused for a while taking in a deep breath. Maybe I'll go to Pikoro city or- No!

The moonlight reflected directly on her face, letting the cool breeze entering the room and capturing the moment.

"Aphmau, will you be my girlfriend?" I breathed.

_________________________

Do you know how much I suck at describing sad moments?! XD

I never knew this up till now.

Anyways... So, how today chapter?

Hope you enjoyed and till next time my friends

Mattane~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14K 310 16
Aaron moves to Phoenix High from Falcon claw he meets a gang of nice people. Later he finds out Aphmau is a shy girl. He then finds himself dating Ap...
2K 51 20
You go to Phoenix Drop High. You hang out with your younger brothers friends a lot and secretly like one of them. His name is Aaron, he is in the sam...
23.8K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
123K 2.8K 17
-Takes Place In Highschool Grade 11- Aphmau, future ruler of the nether, goes to phoenix high. There she is known as the nicest girl. An easy target...