A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Tested Comadary

1.4K 40 73
By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

"You mean, as in right now, right now?! We have to do the test now?!" I asked in disbelief for almost the tenth time.

"Yes." Irene sighed, "You shouldn't be worried. Haven't you told me you studied all the books I gave you?"

I gulped the lump in my throat, even thought I did read the books I have zero idea about to unlock my powers.

I nodded.

"Then you should be fine, trust me." She patted my shoulder in assurance.

"Besides," Shad added, "Time won't run that much when we are gone. You'll be gone for the fourth period only, we already told the principal."

That is suppose to reassure me but I can't stop that nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen in this test...

"Have you been working out?" Shad asked Aaron.

"Yes, pretty much everyday." He answered.

"Then we're good to go." Shad exclaimed, patting Aaron a bit too hard for him to loose his balance.

"Hey guys."

Laurence opened the door, entering in the room.

"Oh Laurence, it's great to see you again." Irene said.

"Yeah, how's been going?"

"Good." Shad answered instead.

"Okay everyone, I think we are ready." Irene clapped her hand and looked at us expectantly.

"What?" I shrugged.

"I don't know." Aaron answered.

Laurence walked to the middle of the room, taking a chalk out of his small handbag, that I just noticed, he started drawing weird symbols on the floor.

"I'll let the expert explain to you about that test." Irene said.

"Okay you guys," Shad began standing in front of us, "What do you about the Nether?" He asked us.

"The Nether is like the underworld version of our world. It's filled with all kinds of creatures and normal humans can't survive in it." Aaron said.

"But," I added, "If one is wearing a fire resistance potion, made from a blaze's blood mixed with a zombie's skin, they can walk normally there. Still there are grave consequences to going to the Nether."

"Good job." He clapped, "You two have been really studying."

He shifted his gaze to me now, "So Aphmau, since now you are the expert in healing you should have heard about 'The Rainbow Hope'?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Can you tell me what is it, and are their special abilities? Where is it found and why isn't it obtained in here?" He asked with a smirk.

Sly move; I must give it to him, he chose the hardest chapter in the 'Herbs and Potions' book. I spend almost a week studying that chapter.

With my own confident smirk, I replied, "'The Rainbow Hope' is a special flower that grows only once a year in the Nether. That is according to the Nether timeline, but in the normal human world, it takes about five years to grow."

I stood up pacing around the room as I remembered and tried to give every detail possible about that flower.

"As I mentioned before, this flower is found in Nether but not just any part of it. 'The Rainbow Hope' is found at the peek of mount Ala, named after the famous battle you and Irene had there."

Shad sat down on my place on the couch watching me as I racked my brain for every single detail of the flower.

"While the flower might be rare to found, its also almost impossible to get. Every Nether year, millions of pigmens from across the Nether come to protect that flower." I took in a deep breath, realising afterwards.

"But you still haven't mentioned why is it so important." Shad asked.

"I'm getting to it." I said, "The flower is famous for it's incredible magic abilities. It is considered almost as a magi because of its raw magic powers. According to records, you have tried to steal the flowers several times too."

He frowned but too quick for me to catch on so I continued.

"It can allow a wizard, witch or relic holder to reach its ability at its maximum in just a second."

"But I believe there's a part of the pages that were torn off." Irene said.

I didn't even noticed that she was behind me, listening to all this.

She smiled at me but I crunched my brows in confusion.

"Didn't you say that the pages we're ripped off by rats when I emailed you about it?"

"Rats? Really Irene?" Shad asked with a big smug on his face.

"Give me break. You really wanted me to tell her right off the bat about it?" She exclaimed ignoring the fact that I'm still in the room.

I looked at Aaron who we looking at all this.

"You studied well." He mouthed.

"Thanks." I mouthed back before clearing my throat to the two quarreling in front of me.

"I'm here I suppose." I yelled at both of them.

They stopped and looked down on me.

"Right," Irene cleared her throat, "So about that last page. Despite the flower's beautiful abilities, can any of you guess why or in what way can it be dangerous?" Irene asked, looking between me and Aaron.

"Well for starters if it falls on the wrong hands then its will make a catastrophe?" Aaron said.

"Yes but anything else?" She inquired.

I didn't just rely on the books Irene gave me, usually on my shopping sprees with Lilly, she took me to weird book stores that she wanted to shop for her school and I ended purchasing a few books.

"Becasue the flower, if consumed directly..." I trailed off as I remember what it can do.

"Yes." Irene confirmed it with a nod, "If used directly on a victim then he or she will have an early ticket to hell or heaven."

The tension in room thickened as everyone just looked at each other.

"Okay I'm done!" Laurence exclaimed cheerfully.

He looked at all of us puzzled.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked carefully.

I almost snorted and Aaron smiled, way to break tension.

"No." Aaron said.

"Okay everyone, get ready. The flower will bloom in about few seconds. We need to get ready for it." Shad said.

"Right, let's get the stuff ready."

They walked out of the room leaving me staring at their backs with wide eyes.

3...

2...

1...

"WHAT?!!" Aaron and I yelled.

"What the hell?!" Laurence shouted, covering his ears, "Tune it down a bit."

"Did I hear that right?!" I panicked ignoring Laurence's protest about my volume.

"We are going to a suicide mission?!" Aaron shouted after me.

"Weren't you two aware of your final quiz?" Laurence asked, "My final quiz was to be turned into a shadow knight which was really painful..." He shrugged.

"Turning into a..." I gulped.

"Shadow knight..." Aaron finished beside me.

Okay, at first I thought this powers stuff will be cool but now...

"We're back!" Irene cheered as she entered the room with a pile of stuff on her hand.

"We brought the stuff you need for the mission." Shad finished, holding a giant sword in his hand.

Aaron and I both gulped visibly then looked at each other.

We whispered, "This is going to be a long day."

"Oh come on don't be a drama queen." Shad said.

"I'm a guy." Aaron squeaked.

"Then a drama king. Just get these sets on, they are more appropriate for the theme."

I picked up a flashy looking black pants with short sleeveless shirt folded in a long dark jacket.

"Isn't this a bit-"

"Revealing?" Aaron finished for me, "I don't even have a shirt to wear! Just a simple jacket."

"Isn't that what you wear most of the time you're out?" I asked.

"Yeah but look at this." He showed me his black leather jacket.

"I must say, yours looks good at least, mine will have half of my chest showing off when I wear it." I scowled at the shirt.

"Yeah, it'll look goo- I mean bad!" He exclaimed.

I looked back at him from my shirt to find him with a pink blush on his cheeks.

"Okay enough wasting time, Time to get ready!" Irene pushed me out.

"Change guys while we go on our business." Irene shouted over her shoulders.

I just realised that Irene was having a white dress on her.

#10 minutes later#

We came back to the room ten minutes later all changed.

"We're here!" Irene chirped.

I tried to fix my hair in a ponytail as Irene instructed me to.

"What took you guys so long?" Shad asked.

The guys look... different.

I mean of course they had a change of clothes.

Aaron was wearing a black leather jacket with his sword hanging on his back by a strip, he's wearing a dark brown pants to top it; and shall I mention that he's not wearing a shirt.

Shad was wearing a simple white shirt with a small tailcoat and dark pants; and to end his looks, he wore a black hat on the top of his head. Someone decided to go British style.

And Laurence was wearing a grey T-shirt with a black jacket holding his small brown handbag. His dark brown pants help top his look.

I must say, they outdid themselves.

"Shall we go M'lady?" Shad extended his hand to Irene, bowing and removing removing his hat with the his other hand.

Irene was blushing pink, she shyly and gave him her hand.

"This is my OTP live!" I squeaked, trying my best not to scream.

Aaron chuckled beside me, "let's go you." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the wormhole on the ground.

"Now be careful," Laurence instructed, "Out there is a chaotic battle that mentioned only survived."

We looked at Irene and Shad who nodded.

"So whatever you do, don't let Aphmau out of your sight Aaron. " He said then adding in a slightly growl, "or else you'll pay."

Laurence jumped before any of us had a chance to ask, then Irad, Irene with Shad my ship name for them, then we were left.

"Ready?" Aaron asked, tightening his grip in my hand.

I gulped and nodded, "Let's do this together."

We jumped together in the wormhole.

My vision started swarming around me, making me feel nausea before I blinked open again.

"Aph?" I heard my name being called so I blinked again.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asked concerned.

"Wait," I held up my finger, "one, not two or three."

I sat up, "I'm fine." I exclaimed.

Everyone sighed.

"What happened?" I asked them as Aaron helped me up.

"We should have given you all the fire resistance potion..." Shad trailed off as he earned glared from Laurence and Irene.

"Well things turned out well." Laurence said, "We need to get moving."

The Nether is different... so different than our world. I noticed the ground being just plain red sand, there's no sun, and the world has a... roof?

It's extremely hot in here, I guess that explains why Irene gave us these revealing clothes.

We walked with Laurence leading us. Through the whole trip, no one said a word; it was just one silent trip.

We went through a cave, then behind a lavafall finally crossing between two mountains.

"Okay guys," Laurence said as he stood at the end of the long tunnel of the mountains, "Beyond this mountain is the battle field."

Irene took my hand in hers, looking at me with deep emotions running wild in her eyes.

"Aph, I don't want to lie to you." She said, "or you Aaron." She turned to Aaron.

"If you die in there, I'll be able to revive both of you but you have to at least have the flower in your possession Aphmau." She said.

I felt a terrible feeling building up inside me, something I have not experienced in such a long time... fear.

"I'm not going to lie, you'll not be able to do it." She said bluntly.

"Why thank you for believing in us." Aaron commented sarcastically.

I looked at him and saw it too.

Fear.

It was running wild through his body like an untamed horse but only shown on his eyes.

"You know that not what I meant." Irene pressed, "I mean with Aaron, the results might change. Aph, while picking the flower, you have to have the calmest state of mind you can ever be in or else, the flower will reject you."

I gulped down the lump that formed in my throat for almost the tenth time today.

"And there's comes you Aaron." She left my hand and fixed a sharp gaze on Aaron.

"You'll have to protect her like your own life. At every cost, she must make it to the flower."

He was scared, I can tell by his shaking clenched fists, stiff stance.

When he didn't answer in a while I was about to give up.

"I can take-"

"I'll do it." He finally said.

We all looked at him surprised. I mean, I know he's not the bad person I though he was before but still... that caught me off guard.

"Promise?" Irene extended her hand in a shake, "The moment you make a promise, as a divine warrior, you'll never be able to break it."

He nodded, grabbing her hand firmly he said it, "I promise to protect Aphmau at all cost in and out the battle field and bring her safe."

His hand glew as a red aura swirled around his body ending in his hand.

"Then go; It's time." Laurence patted both Aaron's and my shoulders.

We held our hands together instictly and walked out of the mountains, to a scene that came straight from action movies.

Pigmens, and they looked ten times worse than the image, eating each other, fighting each other, yelling and drinking blood. Blazes weren't better, they burned down pigmens and some spilled lava on each other.
And- let me just tell you that it wasn't a pretty scene.

Blood splashing everywhere, every creature born in the Nether was there. To mindless shadow knights to simple slimes.

The horror scene stretched as far as I can see stopping at the peek of the mountain.

Where the 'Rainbow Hope' was planted.

I couldn't see it, but I didn't care at the moment.

This is the day that the universe decided to teach me what reality was behind the scenes.

My eyes almost watered just from the mere scene until...

"We're in this together." He said.

These five words seemed to have perished every doubt or fear I have inside me. Instead, forming a smile on my face.

I'm not alone, I'm beside my favorite person in the world currently; he promised to protect me with his life; and maybe if I die, he'll be the one to carry my body back.

Not a good and happy thought but enough to make me brave enough to face this.

"Yeah." I said, tightening the grip of our hands myself.

"Let's go!"

_________________________

R/P: What did you expected hun? Kissing and happy ever after to your OTP without seeing some blood spilled?! Muwahahaha!

Nethy: Sometimes I questions, is it me or you who writes the story?

R/P: Obviously me cause you don't even have the guts to write a single blood spilled scene.

Nethy: *Sigh* I give up.

Anyways, Hey guys Nethy with ya.

Things are real messed up, aren't they?

Well they're about to get even messier.

So now, not to keep you waiting, I'm already planning on my next chapter so rest assured ;3

How was it hun? Not what you expected right? Let's hope you didn't cause you're in for so much surprise. >:3

I gathered some pictures that should give you a picture of their clothes and the 'Rainbow Hope' but I couldn't find some people so...

'The Rainbow Hope'

Aphmau

Irene

Laurence

I couldn't find a proper picture of Shad so I brought you this! In his shadow knight form X3 and also

Focus on Aaron's clothes...

Darn it! This is my favorite picture in the whole fandom of pictures and since I couldn't find an appropriate picture for Aaron's clothes,
*inhaled deep breath*
I brought you my favorite picture!

The images above are for their appropriate owner that I don't know. I don't own any of the above pictures.

Anyways, how's been doing y'all? I hope you're having a fantabulous weekend.

Hope you enjoyed reading and till next time my friends <3

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.7K 35
Highest ranking: #6 in Aarmau The way you would look in my eyes, The way you would let me cry on your shoulder, The way you would grab my hand and te...
3.3K 213 22
The Kingdom of Ru'aun was rich and plentifully, if you were lucky enough to live in the inner city, Falcon Claw. Outside of those walls was where the...
36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
Aarmau By Luna

Fanfiction

65.9K 1.4K 36
This is my first story, so here goes nothing... This is a fanfic about what happens when Aphmau and Aaron fall in love! :3 WARNING! There will be con...