A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Back 2 School

1.6K 33 101
By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

Ever heard of the expression 'School is cool!', well they forgot to add also traumatizing.

I never gave it a thought as the rest of the vacation went by really smoothly, you know.

But what's going to happen at school?! Aaron and I are in the public enemies for Pete's sake! How am I ever going to explain that!

I'm not freaked out over what the people would say, I'm freaked out over my own friends! What are they going to do when they find out that Aaron is now my friend?!
I mean, Katelyn is okay with it but the others...

I closed the door behind me as I shouted goodbye to mom and Celeste.

Irene, I missed my kitty. She's been sent to the vet to get her check ups so she's been missing for a couple of weeks.

Just as I started walking down the road, Laurence came by.

"Hey Aph. How's been going?" He asked.

"Good, and You?"

"I've been doing great! Dad, Cadenza and I went camping and it was great." He exclaimed, "What did you do in your vacation time?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Watching some anime, relaxing and nothing much." I waved it off.

I had crazy shopping days with Lilly and made friends with Aaron. Got closer to Dally and Lazzie so I got to know them better...

I probably socialized more than I did in my entire life. Lilly went back overseas because she said her parents will be home after a week so she needs to be back before them.

After she was gone, I pretty much didn't see Aaron too afterwards.

Just as Laurence was about to tell me how humongous the fish he caught was, Garroth cut him off.

"Hello guys." He said.

I noticed him and Zane but no Vylad.

"Hi Garroth," I replied, "I don't see Vylad with you. Skipping the first day?" I smiled at him.

I noticed from the corner of my eye the hurt that flashed in Laurence's eyes before turning to playful anger on Garroth.

"Ah, no. He traveled overseas in the beginning of the vacation."

"Oh Really?!" I don't remember Vylad telling me he was going to travel... He probably forgot to tell me, "I don't remember Vylad mentioning it."

"He didn't, it was kind of a last, rush minute decision. He said he wanted to explore the world and the school isn't his thing."

"I see."

"Helllllo~ Aphmau." Travis greeted as he approached.

"Hi Travis." I waited to line in with Travis, letting Garroth and Laurence whispering to each other.

"You seem pretty hyped than usual for the first day of school, anything happened in the holidays?" He asked.

Wow, Travis taking aniciations to start a conversation; he's grown.

"Nothing much. How about you?" I asked, "You came by only once. You had to catch up with your parents?"

His face immediately went blank, as if thinking of something before muttering something to himself.

"What?" I asked, a bit concerned.

"Um, no. I- I spent it with Dad; Dad and I... did stuff." He said.

He didn't looked sure of what he was saying either.

"Like Father and Son stuff hun?" I smirked, nudging him on the side.

"Y-Yeah. That stuff." He murmured.

I opened my mouth to say something else to break the threatening awkward that arising but closed it shut when I heard another sound calling me.

"Good morning Aphmau."

It wasn't just me, everyone walking just froze.

I turned around, trying to smile while everyone sent daggers at Aaron.

"Oh Hey. Aaron."

"It's great to see too again." He said.

He looked no different, with his full school uniform and glazing dark hair with midnight eyes... Yup, he's a whole.

"Again?" Travis hissed on my ear.

"Yeah, I- ahem. I haven't seen you after Lilly went."

"So have I. Oh I wanted to ask you something, I wonder if-"

Okay that's it. If looks could kill then I would have been buried six feet under ground with all the boys sending me and Aaron draggers.

"Ahaha," I tried to push him away, "Yeah, we'll talk about it on lunch break." I pushed him until he was at least in a safe distance.

"Okay?" I tried to signal with my eyes over the guys.

"Oh right, I get." He winked, "I totally get it. Just make sure to tell them every detail of that night and how it went."

I heard shocked gasp from behind me as my face went full fire mode.

"Oh and don't forget to tell them that we got together." He winked again and walked away.

I was conflicted between jumping and killing him right on the spot for embarrassing me, or making sure I never heard another word out of his mouth.

Well both would end with the same result.

"Aph, is there something you need to tell us?" Laurence asked from behind me.

Shot! I nearly forgot that they were there, listening to the whole thing.

I gulped and turned around to see the confused faces of my friends, well most of them.

Zane seemed too out of this world to even care.

"I-.. Haha, stuff happened."

"What stuff? Are you and Aaron now dating?" Garroth asked.

"What?!" Heat creeped up my whole face as I responded, "N-no. What? We aren't dating, we are just friends!"

"Since when?" Travis asked.

"Well, since he broke in my bedroom."

Their eyes widened as big as flying UFO when I said that.

Darn it! Why did I have to say that?!

"I meant park! We met at the park and we talked slowly, like normal socialized people and became friends with no, absolute, and anything weird in it."

They just stared at me for a while.

"I'm buying it." Travis shrugged, fixing his bag strap.

"Well we are not buying it." Laurence retorted.

"You better buy it cause you ain't my dad and I'm not obligated to tell you anything if you don't believe me." I said, trying to look confident while from the inside praying so hard that they would just buy the sell.

"Well, if that's all you got to say then alright." Garroth, too, shrugged.

"What?! Okay, but I'm keeping a close eye on him. In case he hurts you or anything." Laurence said.

He didn't seem quite convinced and he has every right. Hey, they are my friends, not parents; I can tell them what I want and leave some parts out... right?

"So, did you guys know that we have only 5 weeks in the last term of this year?" Travis asked, when he realised the threatening awkwardness.

"Hm... I never really counted it but if you put it that way..." Garroth thought.

"You're right! And that means less days of school! Yes!" I fist pumped at my calculations.

After that, we talked about random stuff, what we'll do in school or what plans do we have and it was pretty nice.

"Hey Aphmau." Katelyn greeted from the front gates of the school.

She was standing with Kawaï-Chan and Lucinda. I ran and hugged Katelyn, squealing her name.

"Katelyn!"

She lost her footing and fell on the ground.

"Easy there budy, I missed you too." She patted my back.

"I missed you too," I pulled back and helped her stand up again, "Lazzie with Dally were wondering if we could hang out sometime." I added.

"I would love to hang out with them if the chance is possible."

"Hello Aphmau-Senpai!"

"Hey Aph!"

I hugged both Lucinda and Kawaï-Chan with replies and we walked inside.

"Wait, I just realized something." I said, suddenly realising that we are a person missing.

"Laurence, where's Cadenza?" I asked him.

He was talking half-way to Dante when he stopped to answer me.

"She took her college entrance exam and skipped a grade. Cadenza already finished school a long time ago; she just came back for a few matters to finish."

I nodded in acknowledgement and greeted Dante, who wasn't with us when we were coming home.

"Welcome back Dante."

"Please don't remind me." He groaned.

"Why is that line so familiar?" I grinned at him.

"I told you don't remind me..." He groaned even louder.

We rounded around the fountain, waiting for the gates to open so we can get in.

"Great, I see the whole gang is here." Aaron, who popped out of nowhere, said.

I squealed and held my heart from jumping out of my chest as all the girls and Dante's eyes widened.

"What does Aaron-kun wants?" Kawaï-Chan asked.

"Oh, I'm here to introduce myself as Aphmau new best and first friend. Aaron Lycan, at your service."

I rubbed my hands over my face as I closed my eyes.

Great, I don't even need to go through the trouble of explaining all this.

"What? Best friend?" Lucinda asked, looking at him as if he has just two heads, "I'm sorry dear but I think you're talking about another Aphmau. Have you hit you head against the gates while getting in school?" She asked, now a bit concerned.

"I'm completely fine, thank you for your concern Lucinda. In fact, why don't you ask Aphmau if this information is correct or I'm being delusional?" He smirked and looked my way as everyone whipped their heads for an answer from me.

"Tell them of the details what happened exactly that day. It was a life changing day in my life." He sighed.

Everyone, well those who are about to be enlightened with the truth, just kept staring at Aaron.

Kawaï-Chan's eyes was twinkling with excitement, clearly written over her face, Aarmau. That's what she calls 'our ship'.

"I shall now take my leave." He bowed and walked away with his smirk plastered on his face.

Oh Irene, I could use a Lilly right here. He was so humble and scared around Lilly, why can't that be the same with me?!

"Aphmau-Senpai, what Aaron-kun said was right?" Kawaï-Chan squealed, failing to hide the twinkling excitement in her eyss.

"Hehe... Don't get over excited now Kawaï-Chan. We all know how Aphmau hates Aaron's guts, I hope. What's your say Aph?" Lucinda said.

I scratched the back of my neck and felt heat creep up my cheeks.

"Well, stuff sorta happened behind the scenes and now me and Aaron are friends." I did the jazz hands to make it a bit... lighter.

"Wait, I'm not catching up with this." Dante said, puzzled.

The other boys just ignored the whole situation, and Zane disappeared the moment we stepped foot on the school grounds.

"You're saying, you and Aaron are now friends?" He emphasized the word 'friends'.

I nodded.

"Now how did that happen?" Lucinda asked.

Kawaï-Chan was jsut standing on the background, holding Katelyn for support while she squealed about her ship finally setting sails.

"Appearently in her bedroom." Laurence muttered.

Garroth and Travis both punched his shoulders.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" He yelled at them as he rubbed the spots.

"Wow, either I'm getting high or did you said, Bedroom?" Dante asked, with a shock expression on both his and Lucinda's face.

"I can't believe it! This is two step at a time! Kawaï-Chan can't hold it in much longer, help me Katelyn-Sama! Eeeek!" Kawaï-Chan proceeded further as she fell on the ground.

"I'll get her some help." Katelyn said.

"Park!" I said the moment Katelyn left to get the nurse. "We met at the park and talked. I realised that we have a lot more in common that I thought we have and decided to end all this rivalry nonsense and become friends." I finished with a nervous laugh.

"Okay, I'm cool with it." Dante bought my sell with a shrug and turned to help Travis from having his throat slit by Laurence.

"Aphmau, I'm your friend and I should support whatever choice you take but be careful. You and Aaron are bipolar, so this 'friendship' is going to be a very hard one to maintain, considering your differences." Lucinda said, landing a supporting hand on my shoulders.

She was... kind of right. Me and Aaron are complete opposites but I highly doubt that's going to influence our friendship. We had shopping sprees and bonding sessions when Lilly was around.

I might have not been able to extract some life changing information from him but I'm going to wait for it. As long as it takes.

"Thanks for the concern Lucinda, if our friendship does go downhill then I'll change it."

In more than a way.

___________________________

Phew, Nethy with ya guys.

Who knew after writing the arguments of a story it'll be harder to keep things in track?

I really struggled writing this chapter cause I was conflicted if I wanted to give you guys another day of Aphmau and Aaron on holidays or just start school already.

But I must say, it was a pretty tough decision to take.

Anyways, get your shoes ready guys cause after this chapter, some Aarmau actions will start coming up.

So some of you out there have their school started so good luck to all of ya! I still got a few weeks of freedom.

Imma be a senior this year and I'm pretty excited about it! X3 I can't believe Imma gonna be a senior! *does a random happy dance*

All my friends, who have passed being seniors, say that it is pretty hard being... a senior. College applications, extra courses, SAT and ITlSE... I don't want to think about them.

All I care about is that I'm going to be a senior and that all it matters!

I should stop rambling and rap this up.

Anyways guys, hoped you enjoyed reading.

Till next time my friends,

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
80.2K 2.3K 26
Aphmau is not your typical girl... Yeah, she's smart and shy and all the other things, but she is very different from everyone else. She's a Meif'wa...
36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
12.8K 357 31
"I'm scared to love you..." "But I'm even more scared of just walking away" *** In a world, where humans and androids coexist, one girl stands out fr...