A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

Da FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... Altro

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Spring Break

1.3K 31 43
Da FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

I struggled to put on my pants as I jumped around the small area provide called the closet, I swing my white shirt over my head and ran to make it to the window to put a light make up.

Darn it!

I cursed as I glanced at the clock on my phone it see it's 5 PM.

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

I heard a knock on my window, I turned around with a lipstick on my hand to see Aaron on the window stool.

"May I come in?" He asked with his ever-so famous smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

Did I just called Aaron's face beautiful?

... Okay.

I rolled my eyes and applied a layer of lipstick on my lips and closing the lid. I don't want to be caught like an obsessed maniac in lipsticks... I just wanted to try it for a change.

I turned around to see Aaron looking up and down at me in awe, forgetting completely that his jaws dropped and I'm not an object but a human being.

"You know, I'll call the cops and charge you for 'eye raping'" I crossed my arms across my chest as I walked to him.

That make his smirk grow as his eyes finally landed on mine.

"You ready?" He asked, "We can walk to the park together." He suggested as he stretched his hand as a gesture.

I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes again, instead I punched his arm away.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He whined as he massaged the place I punched him.

"Do you really think my mom would appreciate me disappearing in the middle of the day with no saying to where I went? She would think that Satan kidnapped me." I threw my hands in the air in exasperation.

"So you're referring me as Satan?" He tilt his head a bit to look at me questionly.

"Probably. By the times you pranked and bullied these kids, I started to believe at some point of time that you may be secretly Satan's child. Who knows?" I shrugged.

He paused for a while, looking at me as if I was the lost treasure of Cibola before saying, "Why are we having this talk?"

I shrugged again, "Bets me. Let me get my bag and make sure not to jump from the window," he chuckled, "So I could use the door like normal humans and go with you."

"Cool."

He jumped over and headed for the door but I yanked him back to the window stool.

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted.

"Meiha! Are you talking to someone?!"

Oops, maybe the wrong call. I clamped my hands over my mouth to recover from the chock that I might be busted.

"Yea', I was just talking about this article I found online."

Then came a silence. Phew...

"Where did you thought you were going?" I whispered/shouted at him.

"Down." He answered simply.

I ran a hand through my face in frustration as I looked up at him. He was smiling innocently like he wasn't just about to throw me in a life time jail center.

"Down where?" I hissed in defeat.

"To the door."

Is- is he even knowing what he was about to do?!

"Do you want to thrown me in jail and have your bones grinded?" I asked now serious.

"No, why?"

"Aren't- How... And when my mom asks from where the hell did you come from, what am I to say to her?"

He stopped and thought for a second.

He's actually thinking!

"That I came from the window." He suggested.

"Please, I want to live long enough to see my 18th birthday." I tapped his shoulder lightly, "will you wait outside so I can get permission from mom to go with you?"

"What? You aren't going to mention me, are you?" He said, "If she hears that I barged in your room, she going to do wonders in me." He shuddered as he hugged himself.

Ugh! I can't believe, he's so unbelievable!

I stormed angrily downstairs.

Why did I even agree to do this in the beginning?!

Oh yeah, you might be wondering as to what the hell is going on here right? Let me update you a bit on that.

So after what happened with Aaron in my room? I didn't know how to react. Honestly, I was dazzled, I guess, but mostly confused as to what happened in my very own room with Aaron.

He asked me to be friends... He asked me to be his friend...

Gosh girl! Keep your act together, he didn't ask you to be his girlfriend yet!

Of course, when I told Katelyn the story later, she was grinning from ear to ear as if Santa is about to give her an early chirstmas gift.

She said, and I quote, "That's just the beginning." The beginning of what? Irene knows.

The next couple of days was chill, just spending more time outside and with my mom. I actually got affected and picked up running a bit, I'm in spring holidays and when Mrs. Ro'meave would be too busy to run with mom, I would. And believe it or not, it ain't that bad.

When I come home all sweaty and tired, I would take a long shower then crash on my bed for a nap, wake up to watch some anime, and I recently I've picked an odd interest in Netflix, I'm not one to love real people series but Twilight seemed to shread some tears from me.

After that when I'm totally free, I would think of Aaron. Call me crazy, yes. A few month back if you told me I was going to think about Aaron everyday, I would have thrown you out of a window then sent you to a mental hospital but now...

That's an exception.

I wasn't thinking of kissing him senseless or how will it be like to be by his side laughing and talking like there's no one else in the world other than us. No, No, Non mon cher amie, I think of way more important stuff like:

What will it be like being friends with Aaron? Will he treat me nicely? What about my crush on him? Will I be able to talk to him like friends do without stuttering? Will we hug and shake hands without me getting electrified everytime? Does that mean that I won't feel the need to cut his throat apart everytime?

Okay, maybe the last part isn't necessary to think about.

So, all these questions were answered when I've got a phone call on one fateful evening.

# Flashback to one Fateful evening #

I just came back from running with mom for a whole hour, all sweaty and smelly, I wanted nothing more than to run into the bath tub and take the longest bath I've ever taken.

You with me yet? Good.

So I came home all sweaty and head straightly to my room. I swing my door open and was about to head to the bathroom when I noticed my phone laying on the bed.

Now don't get me wrong, I acknowledge the existence of my phone every time I come into my room, but the fact that I, this time, forgot to take it with me urged the curiosity of finding out if anyone bothered to remember me.

I picked it up and inspected it like some kind of bug because... I don't know. For all Irene knows, it might have a planted bomb on it.
After knowing that no bomb is planted, I opened it to my disappointed to find no one remembering me.

I scrolled a bit on Instagram and Twitter, forgetting that I had to scrub off the sweat that has now dried on my skin.

"Oh crap!" Just as I was about to stand up, my phone rang.

I don't have many people who would call me, granted that my mother restricted any boys number in my phone, so I only have limited people in my contacts.

I glanced at the unknown ID calling me.

Who the hell could it be?

For all you know, it could be a 'roiss croix' agent.

That's when fear slowly rose from the bottom of my feet.

I shook my head and picked up the phone, slowly putting it on my ears.

Oh come on! Don't be such a scared cat! How can you know it's from the 'roiss croix' agents when you didn't even pick up the phone?

That's because I don't want to know!

I gulped as I heard the low breaths of someone over the phone; I didn't dare to say hello, not in a million years. It could be-

Okay! We get it! An agent from 'roiss croix'! Sheesh, someone's been watching so many movies.

"Hello."

The deep rumbling voice that came from behind the speakers was enough proof for me to end the call.

I threw the phone on my bed and ran for the showers.

Okay, so you might be wondering what the whole 'roiss croix' agents is about? No, No it ain't the red crescent that you know.

When I was almost 12 and asked my mom to buy me a phone, she told me the story about people who call people with phones and steal their voices to use it in crime scenes and frame them.

Oh no, but that's not where it stops. She told me that they also track you down to kill you. Then cut your limbs and sell them.

After that story, I became very aware of who I receive on my phone.

Anyways, I shook the fear that, unnecessarily, rose into my system by letting the cool water run down my body.

I let out a satisfied moan as the warm water ran through my whole body.

- - -

The phone kept on ringing none stop, taking one shot after the other and I?

I kept on ignoring it at one call after the other. To be honest, I just raised my singing voice everyone I hear it ring.

"APHMAU! GET YOUR FEET FOR LUNCH!"

I jolted on my feet when I heard mom call me from downstairs a bit later. How long have I been in this bathroom?

I sighed and closed the running water. I wrapped a towel around myself as I dried my hair.

Record, I dried it in 5 minutes.

I stepped into my room to meet the warm spring air that sneaked into my room making me shudder. They weren't warm enough compared to the showers.

I scrunched my nose and made a run to the my walk-in closet and shut the door behind me.

I jumped into my pink pajamas and jumped on one leg to the kitchen as I ran a hand in my hair to fix it. I ain't going to anywhere soon so why bother dressing up?

I cursed under my breath when I heard the phone ring again.

"Nope, I ain't picking that up."

I ignore it and walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I arrived, I found mom in her work dress.

"Mom?"

"Oh yes, there you are." She sighed in relief when she saw me, "my boss just called and said that I need to fill in the shift of one of my friends." She worked on her watch until she heard a satisfied 'click'.

"But I'll be late, I left forty dollars on the counter in case you want to order or need anything. And if you need me, I'm just a call away."

She kissed my forehead and walked to the front door.

"And remember, no boys! Also I left you food on the table."

I smiled, "Thank you mom."

She smiled back and left, closing the door behind her. My stomach growled, signaling it's finally I put some food into it.

I sat on the table, ate my lunch and with a satisfied stomach, cleaned the plate.

I thought that maybe I could enjoy some more of Netflix when I heard the sound that brought all my light thoughts to a grave stop.

My cell phone.

It's ringing through the empty house, echoing like a music of a haunted house.

I tried to fight down the fear that threatened to creep up my system.

So, I'm all alone. In the house. With a ringing phone. That might be a lutanic murderer on the line. Ready to hunt and kill me.

It doesn't sound that bad when you put that way... right?
___________________________

Shhhh... I know this is crap but there is part 2 so have patience :3

Now you might be wondering what the whole 'roiss croix' in this chapter is all about?

When I was little, my mom told me the story of a group of people called the 'roiss croix'. They would kidnap small children or kill them.
They also call people and use their voices to frame them in crimes and sometimes hunt them down and sell their limbs separately.

Of course, that's a story people told me so I won't annoy my parents every time I asked for a phone, and I doubt it's true so...

Stay true to yourself and make sure not to annoy your parents for a phone.

Thanks for reading &

See ya soon <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
68.4K 1.4K 35
Though this series has gotten high praise, it's DISCONTINUED... There are plenty of chapters, so don't be sad! Please don't continue without my conse...
24.9K 562 28
[DISCONTINUED] Your big brother, Aaron, loves to talk to you about his girlfriend, Aphmau. When you finally get around to moving in on his street, yo...
123K 2.8K 17
-Takes Place In Highschool Grade 11- Aphmau, future ruler of the nether, goes to phoenix high. There she is known as the nicest girl. An easy target...