A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Lock, Locked, Lockers

1.4K 35 19
By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

I stood on the track, ready for race.

"3!"

I'm going to win...

"2!"

I have to win...

"1!"

I'll win against Aaron!

"Go!"

And I shot off. I ran as fast as I can, not looking back or around, I just ran and ran and ran until I felt something go off... The whistle.

I opened my eyes and looked in front of me, Aaron didn't make it... that means I win!

I looked back and saw Aaron jogging, he was jogging to the finish line.

I was speechless; he let me win... He 'let' me win.

My feelings were mixed up, I don't know. Should I be mad, or let it go and just be happy? I am really confused.

"Nice win." He said and walked off.

He knew I will never accept this victory but still he did it.

I shook my head and angrily stormed off.

That's it, I'm done.

I walked to the girls shower room, ignoring the speaker announcing to get our medals after the games.

I grabbed my other pair of sport uniform and opened the showers.

I let the warm water hit me as I let it all go. It's always relaxing to take a shower, no matter what worries I have, shower seems to always cool me down.

After showering, I wore my sports attire and got out to grab my bag from the locker room.

I'm all tired, I should grab my bag, check on Katelyn, then crash home to bed.

Mom would come home late today cause she is having a party with Mrs. Ro'meave and I am the one who actually encouraged her. She's been going to work and taking care of me since forever I wanted her to take a break.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Aaron coming from the other side.

Crap!

I quickly rushed into the nearest room the moment we made an eye contact.

I looked at the numbers quickly scanning them... and 32! I tried to shake the locker open but failed. I quickly entered my combination and it opened but my bad wasn't there, there were a bunch of shirts and pants.

What?.. Why?.. Where is my bag?!

The door slowly swung open... Too late.

I launched myself into the locker and slammed it shut.

I could fell Aaron staring at the locker then come right next to the door. I held my breath and counted down the seconds for him to open it.

"3..."

He stretched his hand towards the lock.

"2..."

He fiddled with the lock with his hands...

"1.." I mentally braced myself as I shut my eyes tight.

"I stink, I should get a shower." I heard him say before he left.

I heard a door swinging then close.

I released a breath I didn't know I held, I can't believe he followed me to the girls locker room!

I pushed the door to get out but something was wrong, the door... wouldn't budge.

I tried harder but still, it didn't budge. Now I got worried.

"Help! Can someone hear me?!" I yelled then immediately face palmed myself.

Of course no one would be there; everyone must be in the festival enjoying their time, cleaning up and stuff but they will be here... after 15 minutes.

~ 15 minutes Later ~

I could barely keep my eyes open as my head kept rocking back and forth.

I didn't even pay attention to the door sound opening and closing.

I heard the lock of my locker fidgeting.

What?... A few seconds later, my door opened. I forgot to lean back, so I went shooting straightly down.

Oh no...

That's when I fell, but not on the cold, hard ground of the locker room but on something moving and warm.

All sleepiness faded from my eyes as my gaze followed upwards to whom I'm on top off.

Aaron... That's all I need to think off before my oven, I mean face set off glowing red.

"A-A.. I mean.. Wha! Aaron.. I- what are doing here?!"

My hands went on his bare chest to support me to stand up.

Darn it! I'm blushing like crazy!

He stood up and looked down at stammering me.

"I should ask you the same question,: he said.

I just realised that he was wearing his boxers on with no shirt, I had to pinch myself in order to stop staring.

"What are you doing in the boys locker room? And specially in my locker?" He asked.

My eyes widened in surprise, that must have explained why my bag wasn't there... I gulped down the lump in my throat and avoided looking anywhere but only him.

"It was a mistake, I thought that was the girls locker room so I barged in." I whispered.

"Then why are you in the locker?" He asked , raising a question brow.

I forced myself to look him in the eye, and not at his 6 packs- Gah!

"I got locked up by accident in here." I tried to say while keeping my mental balance.

That's when we heard people, a lot of them. Footsteps rushing to come inside the locker room.

Now both of our eyes widened.

Oh no...

If people catch me here then it'll be my end. I'll never stop hearing about it.

My brain was still slightly dazed as to what to do, the door was swinging open; and then it happened. Before I can register it, Aaron pushed me inside the locker and went inside, locking us inside.

What the hell?!

I wanted to yell at him but he was quick to cover my mouth with his hands.

"Shhh..." He whispered, "we can't get busted."

He was right, this was the boy's locker room and if we get busted together in the locker... I don't want to think about it. I heard footsteps then some guys talking and saying 'bro' and stuff. I really couldn't get it, how did I end up in the boys locker room?...

That's when it all made sense, the girls locker room is the next door but my panic quickly rose when I saw Aaron coming so I jumped in the guys locker room.

Now it makes sense.

After a while, I heard doors opening, then slammed shut.

"They went to shower." Aaron said with  his normal tone, "they won't be back for a while." I sighed and nodded.

Then silence filled the locker. It was a very awkward considering Aaron was shirtless and leaning against me.

Thank Irene we are in the dark or else he would have seen my blushing face.

"Aph, can I ask you something?" He asked, I nodded for him to continue.

"Did I do something wrong?" I snapped my head half-way in the locker to face him.

"What?!" How could he have done anything wrong? I mean, not that I think of.

"I mean you have been avoiding me all the time. Did I do something to upset you?"

I could feel the concern in his voice which made me feel guilty. I didn't mean to make him feel bad, I was just...

"I'm not avoiding you." I tried lying.

"Lying doesn't suit you." He said, I was shocked that he knew I was lying to him, "You entered the boys locker room the moment you saw me coming." He reasoned.

I sighed, "I'm not avoiding you, well I was but..." I trailed off.

I sighed again, beginning from scratch "I don't know Aaron, it's just that I'm confused. I want to prove myself to myself something."

I tried to look at him with the dim light from the lockers entry.

"Prove what?" He asked.

I suddenly felt anger rush in my system.

"That I won't need you to win." I said through grinted teeth, "In magic powers, Math classes, and now the festival; each time you are there to either help or let me win... I just wanted to prove to myself that I can win by myself."

All the anger rushed out of my system like it came, but was replaced with guilt.

I didn't want to make him feel bad, I just... Ugh! I don't even know what I want anymore.

"Oh." Was all Aaron managed to say.

"But I don't mean it in the bad way, I like it that you help me but still when it will come to the cup, I don't want you to let me win or just give it up. I really want to win it but also I want to be friends with you and..."

I trailed off. I knew I was not making the situation sound any better, I really like Aaron but something, just something inside me is telling me not to like him.

I'm going to face him at the end of the year and that's making me feelings just.. jumbled up.

Also the fact that he let me win today just bothered me.

I tied my tongue and kept quiet for the rest of the time.

After a while, I heard the guys talking to each other; lockers opening and slamming shut, then after that silence fell.

I heard Aaron mess with the lock then the door swing open, he stepped aside and let me go.

I quickly rushed passed him and went to the girls locker room, grabbing my own bag and paced out of school.

I didn't wait to see Aaron's face. At the gates, I saw Katelyn standing there, waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" She asked, tapping my shoulders.

"Nothing." I managed to answer, after swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Whoa, Aphmau are you crying?" She asked, concerned.

"No, no I'm not." I denied it with a head shake.

I mean, why would I be crying? I wasn't just sad because Aaron might be mad at me and I'm so messed up I don't even know what I want anymore.

"I'm going home with you today," Katelyn said determined. She wasn't taking a 'no' for an answer, "And you're going to tell me all about it."

I just sighed and let her come with me, it was no use trying to stop her.

~ Later ~

We were at home alone cause mom was still having fun in the party so I doubt she'll be home anytime soon.

I distracted Katelyn from the reason she came for, I want to talk about it but I'm just a tiny, little bit afraid.

"Okay," Katelyn sat on the couch after the drafts match we were watching, "now tell me why were you crying when I saw you today?"

"Oh my God!" I jolted up my seat when I remembered the party with the football team at Bethany's.

"Hey! Don't try to fool me! Get back here and tell me."

She followed me to my bed room as I tossed my clothes around to find an appropriate cloth to wear.

"What are you doing?" She asked me, confused.

"We have a party at Bethany's and I forgot about it."

I grabbed a jeans with purple sweatshirt and tossed them on the bed.

"Who? And when will you be going?" She glanced at her watch.

"Now!"

From my drawers, I pulled my cat gloves and wore them; pushing her out of my room.

"Wait, what are you-" I slammed the door shut and quickly went to grab my jeans.

"Wait, so you're going?" Katelyn asked from behind the door.

"Yes." I answered, sliding in my jeans.

"What about our sleepover? And your mom?" She asked.

"I already told mom, and how about you join me?" I asked.

I slipped my sweatshirt on and opened the door to see a confused Katelyn.

"Come." I dragged her downstairs, without waiting for her response.

I grabbed my bag and swang the door open, waiting for her to grab her bag.

"Okay;" she said as she closed the door behind her, "where is that party?"

I smiled, "It's a couple of blocks down across the street."

_______________________________

Aw, This is sad.

Poor Aphmau is feeling sad about what she said to Aaron...

But what do ya think of Aaron's reaction? Weird right?

Nethy ain't saying anything >:3

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading.

Till next time my friends :3

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 21 9
(Oh, hey! Sorry but this story is canceled and will not be finished. Why? I've lost interest in watching Aphmau and this story all together. Sorry if...
6.2K 51 35
AphMau - Shy - Has A Crush on Aaron. - Has 2 friends Laurence, and Cadenca. - Bullied - Family Hates Her Aaron - Football player -popular - Like A...
6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
12.8K 357 31
"I'm scared to love you..." "But I'm even more scared of just walking away" *** In a world, where humans and androids coexist, one girl stands out fr...