A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
Let's Play MURDER!!!
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Studying and Sports

1.3K 39 28
By FanInfernoNethy

Aaron's P.O.V

"Aph, are you paying attention?"

I looked by my side to find her leaning on my shoulder, sleeping.
I closed the book shut, picking her up I put her on her bed.

"That's not how I want it..." Said sleeping Aph.

I turned around to see her dreaming, and from the looks of it, it doesn't appear to be a happy dream.

"Aphmau?" I asked, caustionly trying to wake her up.

"No Aaron, I mean I do but..."

"Aphmau," I tried to shake her up, "wake up! It's just a dream."

"No! I mean... you're right. I should be defeated, save myself the embarrassment- "

"Aphmau!"

I shook her harder until she sat upright awaken.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She looked around, her eyes scanning the room carefully then landing on me.

I repeated my question, "Are you alright?"

She hugged me.

That's all she did, I didn't get what kind of dream she had but I know it's definitely a bad one, one she doesn't want to talk about.

I stiffened for a moment then hugged her back.

"Aphmau, are you okay?" I drew her back to see her crying.

Panic rose inside me as I tried to find something to say.

"Ah-... Aph?... What happened?"

She sniffed and tried to wipe her tears away. I wiped her tear with my thumb as she looked up at me.

"Bad dream?" She nodded. "Then take a rest and have a good night sleep."

I laid her back in the bed, she instantly closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Okay...

~• A few days later... ~•

Aphmau's P.O.V

Get ready to get pumped! Why? Because today is the sports festival!!!

Yup, in the last few days I was kind of bumped out because of the -too much- studying but now I'm back baby, and with my full power nothing, and I say nothing, can stop me from winning these games.

"You ready Aphmau?" Katelyn asked with her sports uniform on.

"Yes, I'm ready than I'll ever be!"

"Okay then let the games begin!"

We began with some warm ups, crunches, some silly dance, jogging etc... then we heard the whistle that begins the events.

"Welcome, girls and boys to our schools annual sports festival," the announcer begins, "Tonight, we'll be having different kinds of competition, challenging our young students ability to endure, fight and many more!
First, let's begin with football.
To find the rare football gems hiding among us, we made the football team fight against a group of students who volunteered and believe have the power to win against the official football team!"

I smirk at his announcement.

"That your clue Aph." Katelyn said, giving me a light 'tap' on my back.

I go the group of students rounding around.

"Okay guys, we show that football team how great we are! Just do your best and we'll be sure to get out victorious!"

A few of them nodded, some of them smiled and a few were giving me a 'yea'!" And "Yes!"

The announcer continues, "now presenting the official football team lead by Laurence, Phoenix drop High!"

Laurence got out with a big smirk plastered on his face, making the whole girls in the stadium cheer it of his name.

"Your so amazing Laurence!"

"Laurence-sama notice me!!"

"We love you Laurence!"

"Marry me Laurence!"

Okay, the last one I made it up but you get the genreal amount of girls just scream, making me eardrums shatter.

"Okay..." the speaker, slightly confused as to what to say to the cheering, mostly, girls.

"And on the other side we got the 'Rare gems'-"

"Really?" A guy from the team asked.

"Couldn't see you coming up with a better one." Bethany said, between grinted teeth.

I left the name choosing to Bethany, a girl from the soccer team who was kicked out due to her temper. We spent a few hours deciding over the name and honestly I couldn't think of a better name.

In those few hours, I've learnt to better aggravate an angry bull than aggravate her.

He grumbled under his breath and let the subject slide.

The speaker continued, "Lead by Aphmau!"

The normal clapping and whistles come by as we made our way to the field.

We saluted and shook hands like we should before a game.

Laurence's reaction was the best. Because the last few days I've been cramping myself in study, I forgot to tell the guys that I'm participating this year.

"Aph, I'm playing against you?" Laurence asked, while discreetly trying to calm his beating heart.

"Well, I forgot to tell you." I winked and walked away to my team.

"Okay guys! Let's do this!" I said as we rounded in a circle.

"Yeah!"

And the whistle goes off.

45 minutes later in the match...

"I can't believe it!" I shouted from the tops of my lungs as I drenched myself from the sweat all over my face.

"Yea, I mean you did that back flip into the ball and it went shooting straight in the net!" Bethany said thrilled from all the running we had during the game.

If you haven't guessed yet... We won! And not just any win, we won 7 to 2. We should be the new soccer team. After the game, we left everyone speechless in the field and came here to party for victory.

I can't believe it, my team was even better that I imagined. I was a forward, obviously, with Bethany. To be honest, at first I thought she was all talk no bite but she was even more spectacular than I thought.

Our first few goals, 4 to 0, boasted our ego and we let our guards down in the first half.

Returning to the field, Laurence took us by surprise and scored two goals but we got it all back.

It was in the last moment, only thirty seconds were left and the ball was passed to me, I sent it shooting in the air then backfliped to score in style.

For the first few seconds the field was silent, then a girl said almost in a whisper but heard among the crowd,

"Laurence lost..."

As if he's the only on playing, I thought before everyone went wild cheering for us!

Anyways, I walked back with Bethany and the team, promising to meet with everyone at her house so we can celebrate with some Pizza, Music and Netflix movies!

"Aphmau, I wonder why you haven't joined the football team before, you would have been amazing!" Luna said as the boys entered the changing room.

"Well if she joined then we wouldn't be here celebrating." Bethany said hugging me on the side.

I chuckled and they continued to talk about the match.

Yeah, okay, maybe we are overreacting to our win but you would probably do the same. I mean, we just wiped the football team!

As I walked back down, free of sweat but not clean, ready for the track competition when I met a pair of particular dark eyes looking at me with a smirk dancing on his jaw.

I look at them for a while but pull away, coldly moving away.

Now you might think, and also notice that I have been acting a bit... odd around Aaron, that's how I prefer to describe it at least for the time being.

I walk back out in the feild to see the baseball team on a competition with the grown ups, Mister Galvin rocked through the feild to make a home run.

A lot of werewolves were watching this game, I would say 65% of the presents were werewolf... now that I think about it, as the Alpha female last year I know nothing about werewolf, nor did I pick up anything from the classes... but who cares?

"Now on the track team competition," the speaker spoke as for his clothes were drenched in sweat, "on the competition list we've got:
First, Aaron, First time competitor."

A wave of cheering came by but not too loud. Wait what? First time competitor?... but I thought he participated last year too.

"Then we got Layla, shooting star of the track team."

Whistles and a full flow of claps came on the way as Layla walked proudly on the field.

"Thirdly, we got our volleyball lover and lightly blue to our hearts; say hello to Katelyn!"

Another wave of applause came away and this time, I joined in it.

"And last on the list," the speaker spoke, gulping down the bottle of water down before continuing, "We got our lovely Raven, Aphmau!"

Hey! Since when was I called Raven? Though I don't mind it since Raven is my favorite character in Teen Titans, the original.

I walked out on the field too, with a giant smile on my face.

Yup, I'm about to challenge Aaron.

The speaker grabbed a paper then frowned for a second before picking up the speaker then muttering, "I swear next time I'm never to be a speaker for a school event."

I cleared my throat awkwardly as I guess it was suppose to be to himself.

He wore his fake smile back on before announcing the contestants.

"For the first round we have, Katelyn versus Aaron!"

I already knew who was going to win, so did Katelyn but she tried anyways.

The race ended in exactly 40 seconds, it was a one mile race. Katelyn gave up half-way and rested on the ground.

Having super powers is cheating but who would know? I laughed at Katelyn's state as she scowled.

"If only they knew!" She pounded the ground with her fist before sitting up, "his power is specialised for running!"

She stomped away to get ready for the volleyball competition.

My laughter died down and I glanced over to see Aaron looking my way.

My eyes widen for a moment then I looked away, not really knowing how to face him. I sighed.

Anyways, it was now me versus Layla.

"Wow, that was... unexpected." The speaker said a but confused at what to actually say to the race that ended in 40 seconds. "Okay, now we got Layla," he pointed at Layla, "versus Aphmau!" He pointed at me.

I waved and made it to the feild.

"Let commence!" He shouted.

"3!"

We took out stance, ready to go.

"2!"

My foot pointed, I felt adrenaline rush in me, ready to launch.

"1..."

And there we go!

"And Go!"

Layla rushed passed me as I stayed on my place watching.

She is fast for a normal human... but defenitely not as fast as me. When she was half-way, she looked back, looking at with schook written over her face.

I smirked; good reaction I began.

I yawned then launched forward, I watched as I came and past her right to the finish line.

Record time!

The platform was silent for moment then went in a wild frenzy of cheering.

"Thanks Layla, that was a good run." I said, trying to make her feel a bit better but she kept staring straight.

I felt bad for a moment but it all faded when Kawaï-Chan stuffed a cupcake on my face.

"This is for victory." She said, giggling then walked away.

I enjoyed my cupcake then felt a pair of eyes on me. I shrugged off the feeling and got ready for the next race... but before that Irene came over.

"Hey Irene." I greeted with a mouth full of cupcake.

She just stared at me for a few seconds then tapped my chest, it glowed for a moment then died down.

"What was that for?!" I asked, now my mouth empty.

"You cheated in that race, and broke the ego of Layla. Race against Aaron fair and scare."

With that she walked off, I just stared blankly at her as she walked off and disappeared.

What am I going to do now? I mean I'm a speed freak, pretty proud of my skills but against Aaron.

I gulped down my saliva...

"So the final round is decided!" The speaker announced, "Aphmau versus Aaron!"

_______________________________

Hey, Nethy here. And that concludes today's chapter >:3

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading <3

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 213 22
The Kingdom of Ru'aun was rich and plentifully, if you were lucky enough to live in the inner city, Falcon Claw. Outside of those walls was where the...
23.8K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
544 21 9
(Oh, hey! Sorry but this story is canceled and will not be finished. Why? I've lost interest in watching Aphmau and this story all together. Sorry if...
36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...