Mercy (ManxBoy)

By xxprinceanonymousxx

After a sexy and exhilarating night with a new slave to his dungeon, the master Sadist Sykes is dead set on c... More

ωαяиιиg
ρℓαуℓιѕт
¢нαяα¢тєяѕ
1: ѕυвмιѕѕισи ѕσиg (є)
2: fα∂є αωαу
3: σвє∂ιєи¢є
4: мαѕтєя αи∂ ѕєяναит
5: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
6: fσя уσυя єитєятαιимєит
7: νєиιѕ ιи fυяѕ
8: вяєαтн ¢σитяσℓ
9: вєαυтιfυℓ ℓσνєя
10: мιяяσяѕ
11: ρℓєαѕυяє ѕℓανє
12: ¢σитяσℓ
13: ιи уσυя яσσм
14: ѕωєєт ∂яєαмѕ
15: ρσυя ѕσмє ѕυgαя σи мє
16: ѕυяяєи∂єя
17: нєѕ му тнιиg
18: уσυ'яє тнє вσѕѕ
19: αℓℓ мιиє
20: ѕυρєямαѕѕινє вℓα¢к нσℓє
21: ρℓєαѕυяє αи∂ ραιи
22: нσω ωє ∂σ
23: ι ωαииα вє уσυяѕ
24: ву уσυя ѕι∂є
25: ℓєαтнєя αи∂ ℓα¢є
26: ѕнυт мє υρ
26: му σвѕєѕѕισи
27: ¢σиѕтαит ¢яανιиg
28: ι ℓσνє ρℓαуιи ωιтн fιяє
29: ¢αит ѕмιℓє ωιтнσυт уσυ
30: αяσυѕє∂
31: ιм иσт ∂σиє
32: ∂єѕιяє
33: ρяєтту тιє∂ υρ
34: вє∂ σf иαιℓѕ
35: нσυѕє σf ραιи
36: ι נυѕт ωαииα мαкє ℓσνє тσ уσυ
37: ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
38: fяєαк вιт¢н
39: нαρριиєѕѕ ιи ѕℓανєяу
40: ℓσνє вιтєѕ (ѕσ ∂σ ι)
41: ραιи αи∂ ρℓєαѕυяє
42: тσятυяє
43: ι¢н тυ ∂ιя ωєн (ι нυят уσυ)
44: ℓσνє уσυ тσ ∂єαтн
45: ∂ιѕ¢ιρℓιиє
46: ¢αgє∂
47: fιgυяє∂ уσυ συт
48: ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ αℓℓ тнє ѕє¢яєтѕ σf тнє ρℓєαѕυяє gαя∂єи
49: ραιи (мαкєѕ уσυ вєαυтιfυℓ)
50: ѕραик му вσσту
52: fαℓℓ αт уσυя fєєт
53: ℓιттℓє ωнιρ
54: zєяøѕρα¢є
55: нυяяι¢αиє
56: иσ, ι'м ιи ¢σитяσℓ
57: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
58: fαℓℓιиg
59: тнє ρσωєя ιѕ мιиє
60: υи∂єя му ¢σитяσℓ
61: υи∂єя му тнυмв
62: נυѕт ¢αи'т gєт єиσυgн
63: ωσяℓ∂ ιи му єуєѕ
64: тαкє мє тσ ¢нυя¢н
тнє єи∂... αи∂ тнє вєgιииιиg
ѕєqυєℓ ιиfσямαтισи
ѕυяρяιѕє!!!

51: fυи ωιтн киινєѕ

13.6K 545 45
By xxprinceanonymousxx

Neurotic psychotic waves in your mind,

Sheering open wounds with a bloody knife.

Z A I R E 

Pulling up in the parking lot of our apartment made me feel excited. Since I've been living with Sykes, I've come to look at Sykes' place as my own. It was comfortable, safe... home

Later today, Zexion and Fly are coming over, and they are going to go crazy when they meet Thomas. He's a cute little guy, and he'd fit in perfectly with our little trio. Though it'll take him some time to catch up with everything we talk about, and we'll have to walk on eggshells around him until we figure out how to tell him that we're all involved in BDSM. 

Fly, well... I don't know if he is or not. Last I heard, Slater and him were talking, but according to Sykes, Slater has cut off his emotions and doesn't let many people in. I think Fly could get in anywhere if he wanted, but Slater was a complicated man all the way around. 

Zexion and Liam are apparently still going strong, but I never doubted that. Zex, despite his overly sexual personality, truly does love Liam. And Liam was hopelessly devoted to Zexion. It's obvious that the two love each other, even if Zexion tend to push Liam, and Liam tends to get frustrated with Zex. 

Sykes and I seem to be perfect, also. He isn't angry at me for lying to him about... well everything. He told me he understood, but that if I ever lied to him again, he'd punish me. I couldn't stand the thought of ever pushing him that far. I hated the thought of him being angry with me to the point of punishment. The one time in the past he'd punished me had about broke my heart. He hadn't even called it punishment, but that's exactly what I thought it was.

Thomas is adjusting to Sykes and I's relationship well. He seemed a bit timid at first, probably thinking that Sykes was abusing me, but he wasn't. I believe he sees that now. 

We had just gotten done showing Thomas to his room and then began unpacking our stuff. We worked mainly in silence, both of us speaking once in a while.

"I am so sorry, love," Sykes said against my ear as we finished putting up our stuff. "Work beckons, and I'm hardly in a position to deny considering that I've been neglecting my duties as the owner. I will come find you once I've finished everything up, okay?" I nodded and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. 

"Master?" I whispered, and he looked down at me with a hungry look in his eyes. "I love you, so much," I told him, and he nodded his head. 

"I love you more, darling. Go hang out with your friends, they should be arriving any moment now." He told me, and I nodded, biting my lip. I couldn't wait to get to bed tonight, knowing that we'll finally be able to be together in our bed. Being together in the hotels was different. It wasn't home... it wasn't here.

I scurried out of our room, Sykes on my trail. He smacked my ass lightly and pulled me back to him momentarily. "And little lovely," He whispered hotly into my ear. "Don't forget that tonight I'm going to take you to the dungeon and fuck you so hard you can't remember your own name." 

The words immediately sent my cock into a hardened frenzy as lust warmed my body up to an almost excruciating temperature. "Master," I whimpered, and he kissed my neck softly, then bit into me hard. The contrast of feelings made me jump and my cock jumped beneath my pants. 

"Go on, Thomas is peeking around the corner and watching us. Go get some food, and wait on Fly and Zex," He told me softly and I nodded my head and looked down at my feet as I walked down the stairs. I glanced back to see Thomas coming down behind me, cautiously. He kind of reminds me of a kicked puppy. He doesn't exactly know where he belongs, and he doesn't want to take a risk to find out, either. 

"What kind of sandwich will you have?" I asked, pulling out the sandwich meat in the fridge. Thankfully everything is still good, probably because Terrance had been in and out over here, and had replaced the bad food in the fridge. 

"Chicken, please?" He asked shyly and I nodded, quickly throwing him a sandwich together. I then made myself a sandwich for myself. 

We ate in silence, him because he didn't know what to say, and me because I didn't know how to start a conversation with him. Once we were finished, I cleaned the kitchen and we both went into the lounge and were sitting there in silence. "This place is pretty nice?" He asked shyly, and I nodded. 

"He makes a lot of money," I admitted, looking around us. The penthouse is huge, and there are windows about everywhere. But, I loved his office more... those windows and the idea of being pressed against one while he fucked me...

Oh, pleasant memories. 

"I can tell," He mused, looking around as well. The place is nice, and since I've been here, there have been little touches added to it that made it look less like a bachelor pad and more like... a home.

On the mantel there was a picture of Sykes, Alexei and I. Flowers were blooming in certain places, obviously, Terrance or someone had been taking care of them. There were a couple pictures of Alexei hanging around, and some of Sykes and I. There was one picture of Zexion, Flynn and I, all sitting around a table at the club where I'd met Sykes. 

Sykes had taken me and allowed me to turn his house into home. He had no problem with my decorating his house, in fact, he gave me money to do so. He seemed to secretly enjoy having me to spend his money on. He didn't spend much of it himself unless it was on me. Part of me felt bad because he's spent so much on me, and I've not really got much to give him in return. 

A knock on the door alerted me, and I walked over to it, checking the peep hole. When I saw that it was Zexion and Flynn, I opened it. I was immediately wrapped in arms. 

"Fuck me!" I cried, shocked. 

"Zaire!" Thomas called, walking around the corner to check on me. At the same time, both Fly and Zex cried "ZAIRE!" 

I swear I believe my ears are bleeding. "Christ, could you guys have screamed any louder in my ears?" I asked, and they looked at each other and burst into giggles. I just shook my head in wonder and turned to look at Thomas who was peeking around the corner like a nervous kitten. "Come on, Tommy. It's fine," I called, and he walked up to them, his nerves obvious. 

"OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE!" Zexion exclaimed, running forward and putting his hands on his shoulders. Thomas tensed, and looked over Zex, with his bright pink hair--when did that happen? It was purple last time I saw him... 

"H-Hi?" Thomas squeaked, looking up and down Zexion in nervous wonder. 

"Who's he?" Flynn asked, and I looked at Thomas. 

"We met while we went on our trip, and we decided we wanted to keep him!" I explained, patting him on the head. Thomas blushed, and nodded, looking over us. "Thomas, that's Zexion--get off him, you hoe-bag," I exclaimed, and Zex huffed, letting go. "That is Flynn, but everybody just calls him Fly. Fly, Zex, this is Thomas. He's going to work in one of Sykes' restaurants." I explained, and they nodded. 

"So, can we sleep over!" Zex exclaimed and I immediately shook my head. 

"Sykes and I have... um, plans." I blushed, looking down at my feet. 

"Oooh yeaaaa, I forgot you've been away for a while so you want to put that dark room to some good use!" Zexion teased, and I shook my head.

"Let's go to the living room," I said watching as they quickly discarded their shoes and then I led them into the room. They followed me, Zexion perching on the couch beside me, his head in my lap. Fly sat cross-legged on the chair beside the couch and then Thomas sat on the end of the couch, squished to the arm rest. 

"So, where did you guys go?" Zexion asked, and I shrugged. 

"We went a bit of everywhere. We ended up staying in a little town where we met Thomas, but we didn't stay in one place too long, I don't guess." I said, and Zexion whispered. 

"Kinky sex in a hotel! Yummy!" He teased, and I shook my head, my face red. 

"Honestly, not that much kinky sex. Sex, but not necessarily kinky." Zexion just rolled his eyes and looked at me. 

"I missed you, hoe." He teased, and I smirked and pressed a kiss to his forehead. 

"I missed you too, dick." He just sighed deeply and I looked over at Thomas who was looking rather nervous, unsure. I could imagine that this was all a big change for him, so I knew that everything would take some time to get used to.

"Alexei went back with his dad?" Zexion asked, and I nodded glumly. "Pity, that kid was adorable. Made me rethink adoption, you know? Liam and I have been together a while, and he gives me anything I want... wonder if he'd give me a child." I shrugged. 

"You and Liam would be horrible parents," Fly teased, and Zex huffed. 

"Don't be ridiculous. I'd be an amazing father. I'm like, a god." Zex replied, and I shook my head, giggling. "I mean, come on! I'd let the kid eat what I ate, drink what I drink... well except for wine. I drink way too much wine and I don't want the kid becoming an alcoholic at five--" I burst out laughing, covering my mouth. 

"Oh god--" I started, giggling dramatically. "I can see it now. Five-year-old boy hospitalized for alcohol poisoning." 

"That's horrible!" Zex whined, huffing and rolling his eyes. "Despite it, I'm not swayed by your rudeness. I know Liam wouldn't let me give the child wine." I shook my head.

"The fact that you would ifyuh you could speaks volumes about your future children's upbringing." I just shook my head. "What about you Fly?" I asked, and he blushed as suddenly all three of us were looking at him. 

"SlaterandIareathing." He said quickly and bit his lip, lowering his eyes. I just looked at him like what the fuck, so he sighed, and shook his head. "Slater asked me to be his submissive." He explained softly, blushing. "I was hesitant at first, I mean... but I said yes, nonetheless." I smiled softly and shook my head.

"We've gotta hook Thomas up, he's the only single one of us left." I poked him with my toe, and Thomas blushed, looking down at his lap. "He's gotta get out of the house more. We need to get him settled into his new apartment and then we'll take him out to the club. I'm sure it'll be great, you know?"

"He's fucking adorable, that's for sure," Zexion said, looking at him with a feral look in his eyes. "I'd fuck him if daddy would let me." He just frowned a bit and shook his head. "Liam never lets me have any funnn!" 

"Zex, he needs a boyfriend, not a booty-call." I tsked, and he just shrugged. "Besides, I doubt he'd fuck you with a twelve-foot pole," I teased, and Zex smirked. 

"You've fucked me--!" Zexion protested, and I shrugged. 

"I was sixteen and you had a nice butt. I am strictly a bottom now, though." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Hell, I was your first kiss, and I took your virginity! Hahahahahahaaaaa!" The way he said ha ha showed me how playful he was actually acting so, I merely shrugged and looked down at my feet. 

"We were kids and curious. And horny, don't forget horny." I sighed. "We're practically brothers, Zex. I wouldn't fuck you now if you begged me to in a pretty princess dress." He pouted. 

"Just because of my dad kind of adopted you, doesn't mean we can't fuck anymore!!!" He whined, and I just shook my head. Oh god, I missed him--I missed them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
2M 50.3K 48
•BL• RATED 18• THAT MAN TRILOGY 1• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ "He's a possessive man that doesn't like sharing anything or anyone that he owns...
609K 8.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own, complete copy of this book, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR...
310K 8.5K 42
After losing his so called family, bestfriend and a supposed lover of some sort, Keith struggles to live life on the streets only to be found and tak...