Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Not Giving Up

1.6K 60 100
By KippFicc

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Morning had struck slower than I had thought. I barely got any sleep and had to keep checking on Mee who was staying in Kevin's office for the night. What got me more anxious was Pat removing a bunch of stuff that Mee could 'kick the bucket' with.

But it was morning now so I speed ran to the lab with Pat who I woke up to come with me. Naturally he is very grumpy with me. When I run in and open the door I see Mee there with the same attire from yesterday, sitting at the furthest table and working on something, "Mee are you ok?!" I loudly exclaim, sounding way more intense then I had hoped. He flinched, staring at me with wide eyes.

He looked around with a more concerned look now, "I'm fine I think?" he squinted at Paul before going back to screw driving something. Pat walked past me and into the room, going to make coffee like always, he leant against the wall and crossed his arms as the machine did it's job.

Sighing, I walk over by the blonde and try to see what he's working on. Mee purposely moves his entire body to block me seeing it. I lean over, trying to see what it was again, Watcha working on, pal?" When he noticed I was trying, he made a weird noise and put the item in his mouth and sat up straight.

Making me step back, putting my arms up and stare, Pat doing the same. Mee is smiling unnaturally before hesitating and gulping whatever it was down, "Working on what?" He smiled creepily at me. I look to Pat who had the same expression I was thinking, he shook his head as an add on.

"Uh, nuthin." I look to the side, it's quiet for a long time before Mee stands up, still smiling in that creepy way, "Well, I'm going to the bathroom," He started walking off like a robot, He turned around when he got near the hallway, "Ignore any barfy sounds."

He walked backwards down the hall, watching us. When he was out of sight I heard him start running. "He seems... Weird today." I add, hoping to get Pat's opinion.

Pat chuckled, looking to me as he crosses his arms, "This is about as normal as I've seen him." I just chuckle loosely, knowing full well that Pat was trying to make things 'normal' again. Normal after he lied and said Yuu and Mee became monsters. I wonder if he knows that I know he lied.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

As you'd hope, I wake up just by Dame. Update; he smells like weed. I rub my eyes to wake myself up completely, I look down at Damien who is holding my hand like usual as he sleeps rather... Disgustingly? Like he's drooling and looks like a stoner. But hey, he's the stoner I'm stuck with.

I lean over and kiss his forehead; I'm feeling overly sweet today because of some things the 'high Damien' said last night. Aw, I can't wait to put that over him when he wakes up! Vengeance mother-lover! After kissing his forehead, he grumbled and curled into the blankets more. Wanting to stay on the safe side I quietly say, "Hey, I'm still here ok?" as I pet him and get out of the bed slowly.

Luckily, he doesn't wake up or start having a nightmare. With relief, I sigh and grab my day clothes off the floor. Should I have a shower or is that too risky? Baby steps, I'll just get changed. But Dame will absolutely need a shower because he smells more like a stoner than usual... I know I said it once but it bothers me!

Just how Damien's been living bothers me; not in a 'this is wrong because it's not my way' kinda way. But a 'stop eating plastic, Dame that'll kill you!' kinda way. So I'm going to get him actual food for breakfast. Good-bye, forever, noodle packaging!

When I finish getting changed I turn around to see Damien watching me from under the covers. trying to make it seem like you're not a perve, Dame? Not even slightly convinced! I walk over and sit on my knees to be eye-to-eye with him. "Morning, Damie." I put my hand on his cheek as smile as he drunkenly giggles from the nickname.

'Damie' is a nickname I used to give Dame when I first had a crush on him. Once Dame re-gained conciseness he shook his head and asked worriedly, "W-wait, where're you going?" He asked, sitting up straight in panic. This just makes me chuckle as I stand up, cupping the side of his face, "No where yet, hun."

I thought this would put Dame in a mood... but now he just looks concerned and disgusted, he leaned back, "What's going on?" Dame tenses up, I just tilt my head with the sound of confusion, "Why are you being so nice?"

This makes me chuckle, "Oh, no reason," I smile deviously to the side, I wrap my arms around his neck, "Just got some insight from a stoner." At this Damien thought for a moment, his eyes slowly splitting ways before he got it. His eyes went wide and regretful, "Oh no... I'm a stoner."

Chuckling I begin to list off the things he said, "You wanted to be with me forever-"

"No." Damien let go and held his head, feeling humiliation come over him.

"And you don't care whether we 'do it' or kiss, you just want to cuddle up watching sappy romance movies."

Damien groaned and face planted into the covers, "Fuck you." It doesn't even make me mad he swore. He's gone completely tsundere and he's hiding his red face in the covers. "Profanity, and you said you didn't want to." I joke, poking his face, he turns so he looks at me grumpily. I smile like he would to me and pet his head to calm him down.

It works, he cat-smiles and purrs, holding my wrist gently. Alright time to continue humiliating him, "Then you said you wanted kids- or a dog?" When I start again he screams and bites my hand; not hard but enough to make me flinch back.

"Woodpecker, stop! I'll eat your descendants!" He sat up and tried to attack me playfully. I just laugh and kiss his nose which made him calm down. "But- Dame, you wanna know what my favourite thing you said was?"

"No." Dame stopped being happy to glare at me.

"You said you wanted to get married~" I cant help but smile at remembering a stoned Damien say this out of the blue to me. Damien shrieked, "Marriage is stupid!" He hit himself on the head once, this makes me disappointed. I wouldn't of minded marrying him. "Why do you think it's stupid?" I tense up, feeling more upset now.

Damien lies back into the bed, "Because I don't need to do a crappy ceremony, repeat lines, eat cake, wear a suit and I don't need an excuse to go on holiday and bang you," Damien started, he sat up a hand on his "and I sure as hell don't have to wear a ring every day to prove I love you!"

I stare up at Dame; I had to sit on the floor to comprehend the speech he was giving. "Damien..." I quietly say, feeling apricated. "And it's safe to say we've done more shit to prove we love eachother than to wear some crap-ass ring." He winked and gently shoved me.

That's the most meaningful thing Dame has said for a long time. I think for a bit and smile before standing up and hugging the blonde. Of course, he hugs me back and says, "Love ya, woodpecker." He says, I chuckle and figure I should bring up a nickname I thought of for him, "Like you too, honeybee."

The hug lasts a while but then I smell weed again, I pull back and cough which for whatever reason gets Damien strangely worried, "Y-you ok, you're not sick are you?" He held my shoulders.

"No you just smell like weed," I pull away to breathe, Damien seemed relieved, even he quietly said, 'oh thank science' I shove him slightly, "That's not a good thing! Go get a shower and I'll get breakfast."

He hugs me again, "Alrighty-Mighty, woodpecker," He quoted before adding, "Don't go off dying while you're out!" He kissed my cheek and goes to the bathroom. As soon as he leaves I inhale and stand up, chuckling at how bipolar Dame is today before walking out.

As soon as I step outside I hear a plane go over, and the same plane opened the base's border and landed in the wide space between the spire and the rows of houses. This must be the new soldiers since either Tord or Yuu killed the rest.

I wonder if any other-gendered people got recruited... That was meant to be a joke.

~MATT'S P.O.V~

Edd and I woke up rather early, he was worried about Mee most of the night; he's always so caring of others. But that isn't to say I wasn't worried too. I sit up with Edd on my lap and playing with Ringo and giggling innocently.

I rest my head on Edd's and watch him move his feet which were under covers, and Ringo would pounce on which ever one was moving. "Hey, Edd." I start, getting his attention. It of course works and he tilts his head to look up at me, making a 'hm' sound.

"After we get out of here, will we go back to our old place or just move in somewhere else?" I raise a brow, lifting my head off him. He seems... Confused? "Whaddya mean?" He turns gets off me and turns around.

"Y'know, when we get out?" I try to put him back on track. Edd looked around like I wasn't making sense, suddenly he seems to get it, "Oh right... Well, let's just cross that bridge when we get to it." He sounded frustrated, like I just suggested killing the cat for a fifth time... Which I clearly did not do by the way!

It goes silent as Edd glares down at something while petting Ringo who seemed worried. "E-Edd?" I ask, reaching out to nudge him.

But as I'm about to, there's a loud noise like a plane. Edd looks to me with wide eyes before getting up and picking up his hoodie and getting my purple one for me.

Together we go outside and see plane; well duh. People were getting off it... Just like how we came here.

I take ahold of Edd's hand, "We should go see Paul-" Edd gripped my hand rather tightly and pointed into the crowd. I squat to his height and look to where he's pointing. It takes a while to see through all the uniformed soldiers but eventually I see one who sticks out; black hood and a mask with an 'O' over it.

Mee? He was going to the spire and- oh god going to the spire?!

~PAT'S P.O.V~

Some time has passed, Paul and I have just been chatting like the good times; no distraction, no Yuu or Mee, no Damien being angry and no Jordan to make me angry. Everything is going so well-

"Good morning!" Yuu's overly cheery voice greets.

Damnit.

I look over to see him looking overly happy... And not a 'I'm possessed by the devil' smile, but a genuine smile as he comes inside with Tom with him. "Paul, you didn't move my notes did you?" Yuu says, starting to walk over to the desk.

Tom followed him and I notice a scarf around Tom which shouldn't usually be there. He stands just by me as Yuu and Paul talk about that, I stare at Tom's shoulders intently. After some while I start to see purple and red under spaces of his neck and shoulders.

It takes me a few seconds to puzzle together what happened, I go wide-eyed and scream on the inside. But to quite literally drown it out, I sip coffee. Yuu used to be one of the most PG people I knew... Then he shot Paul and- no it makes more sense.

Trying to take my mind off it, I shake my head frantically, "Say, Yuu. Shouldn't you be worried about your," I pause to make an 'ahem', "Other half?"

This could have been a mistake because Paul looked at me with a 'what the hell are you doing?' look. Yuu turns to me slowly, "Depends Patty, should I be worried? Did something happen to Mee?"

"Other than him almost die, have a panic attack and have another one after seeing Tord then try to kill himself," I swirl my coffee cup, "But I assume you know all about that?"

Paul instantly panicked, "Mee tried to kill himself?!"

"Tord saw Mee?" Yuu seemed suddenly infuriated, "Where is he now?"

I chuckle silently, "Of course you only care when Tord's in the mix." I shoot a look to Tom before taking a drink of coffee. Yuu smiled glaringly at me, "Don't be a hypocrite, Patty-cakes. You only care if something's brownie flavoured."

Paul starts to sink back into the chair, "So, what is your opinion on Tord now; I'm curious, Tom." I ask the blue boy who flinches, shuffling away, "Do I really have a say in this?"

"Say, did Yuu tell you about his history with Tord?" I suggest, watching Yuu's anger in his eyes grow. Even a glint of red shows. "N-no, I know Mee got along with him though."

"You could say something like that~" I purr, trying to get Yuu's true colours to show; the light next to me flickers and so does a few others in the room. "Care to share, Yuu?" I add, smiling smugly.

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

I watch this whole play out of death waiting to happen, a light is flickering; scratch that, all the lights are flickering and swaying. I'm well aware that Yuu and maybe even Mee have some whole 'supernatural' stuff going on and it doesn't make anything better!

At one point I see a light above have sparks flickering and the cords attacked to it starting to break... Shit. I stand up and shove Yuu and Pat away from eachother, "Ok, Mee is fine; he went to the bathroom like half an hour ago!"

"Half an hour?!" Tom screetches, which is appropriate now that I think about it and scream, "Oh dear- deers?! He's been gone for half an hour!" I stop myself from saying god or lord.

Yuu glares more intently; the lights and paranormal stuff stopped but now Yuu just seemed pissed... And that's the torture of the sixth layer of hell. In theory.

Two people ran into the lab; Edd and Matt, "Mee is going to the spire!" Edd exclaimed.

Oh god damnit, now this is it! We all look to Yuu slowly, who's eye twitched. He inhaled sharply and exhaled, "Thomas, be a dear and get my mask?" He asked rather calmly. Tom nodded, confused and scared but he went to go get the 'X' mask and passed it to him.

"Thank you." He put it on and stepped over the table and anything on it to leave. Edd and Matt pretty much jumped out of the way, being so afraid of the psychotic Yuu.

We stare at the exit Yuu took with shock, "He took that strangely well." I add. After a second of saying that, Pat's coffee cup gets flung to his face; making the coffee splatter to waste. "Ah, there it is." I say.

~TORD'S P.O.V~

I awake to find myself on the floor of Tommy's room, everything was a mess thanks to me having an emotional breakdown. I sigh, letting go of 'Tommee Bear' and rubbing my sore eyes. Outside I heard the loud commotion of soldiers; something I hadn't heard for a while.

Then I heard something else; the bell for the elevator, I hadn't told anyone that feature since... Well, it was first made. I stand up, ignoring how much of a mess I looked like and went into the elevator.

Last night I saw Mee who seemed so afraid of me; and I can't feel anything towards that since most of my emotions are gone now. Now, only features that Yuu and Mee knew about are being used. Once I make it to the bottom floor I see nothing, only a crowd scattering about.

Looking harder through my hungover eyes I see a strange shape in the crowd; the back of a hood? I rub my eyes, is it the assassin? I open my eyes again to see blonde spiked back hair disappearing into the crowd- Mee?! I step forward but accidentally trod on something.

A note with a box attached to it. I squat down and pick it up, the note is somewhat folded into a rectangle, on the front it said, 'From a good place.'

A/N

Sorry if this seemed unfinished but I got pulled of my schedule today.

So yeah; next there will be delays bc departing days but you will enjoy them more as they go.

And lets just say... Things get a little intense after that series ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.2K 33
Tord unintentionally comes back and not everyone is happy to see him. He has to deal with facing his past, escaping the army, and an obnoxious crush...
136K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...
179K 4.8K 47
This is a Tom x Tord FanFiction! Oneshots of them will come later if I feel like it// Warning: Possibly NSFW Material! (I will put at the beginning o...
157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...