The Untold Story

By Ohyeahx3

When a girl from the present traveled back in time, another soul from the ancient world transmigrated into mo... More

✔️ Introduction
✔️Prologue
✔️S2.01_Who are you?
✔️Trailer
✔️S2.02_Can I trust you?
✔️S2.03_Out of reach
✔️S2.04_Caught
S2.05_Struck
S2.06_Healing
S2.07_Confessing
S2.08_A familiar face
S2.09_Regretful
S2.10_Searching
S2.11_Tangled
S2.12_ Debt
S2.13_ Announcement + video -
S2.14_Dance lesson
S2.15_knock
S2.16_ Party
S2.17_ Unexpected
S2.18_Trip
S2.19_ countryside
S2.20_ Ex-boyfriend
S2.21_Chores
S2.22_Lost
S2.23 Frustrated
S.2.24_Memories
S2.25_Rain
S2.26_Matching puzzles - CV EEE
S.2.27_Crossway - CV EEE
S.2.28_Living the Nightmare
S.2.29_Filler
S2.30_Hospital - CV EEE
S2.31_Question
S2.32_Twist
S2.33_Icy rain
S2.34_Scars
S2.35_Time
S2.36_Hurt
S2.37_Unrepairable - CV EEE
S2.38_Confronting - CV
S2.39_Cinderella
S2.40_The Stars ----***
S2.41_Kissed
S2.42_Frost
S2.43_Friendemy
S2.45_Plane
S2.46_Fuzzy
S2.47_Awaken
S2.48_Fragrance - CV
S2.49_Freed
S2.50_Eyeshopping
S2.51_Jealousy -CV EEE
S2.50_Miss reporter - CV
S2.53_Home sweet Home - CV
S2.54_Planning
S2.55_Run
S2.54_Back - CV
S2.55_Solved - CV EEE
S2.56_Returned - CV
S2.57_The Forgotten Girl - CV
Scarlet Heart Season 3
S2.58_Epilogue✨
‼️IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ‼️
S3.01_Back in Time
S3.02_A New Start
S3.03_Denial
S3.04_My Prince
S.3.05_Changed
S3.06_Cut
S3.07_Tied
S3.08_His Demeanour
S3.09_Night
S3.10_Confused
S3.11_Eyes
S3.12_Meeting the Emperor
S3.13_Crown Prince
S3.14_Persisting
S3.15_A Guest
S3.16_Test it
S3.17_Aim_shoot
S3.18_Wish
S3.19_Snowfall
S3.20_Cornered
S3.21_wronged
S3.22_my apologise
S3.22_Revealed
S3.23_broken
S3.24_Captured
S3.25_Fake it
S3.26_Agony
S3.27_Slumber
S3.28_Moon
S3.29_Letter
S3.30_Unexpected
S3.31_Hardened
S3.32_Escape
S3.33_Symbols
S3.34_Together
S3.35_His Return
S3.36_Festival
S3.37_Mask
S3.38_Found
S3.39_Reading the stars
S3.40_Court
S3.41_Trapped
S3.42_Execution
S3.43_Unwanted Husband
S3.44_A friend
S3.45_Fluffy
NOTE
S3.46_Reminisce
S3.47_Please Remember
‼️IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! SEASON 3 readers
S3.48_Waiting
S3.49_lunar
S3.50_His return
Deleted scene
Deleted Epilogue
Character name list 01🙇‍♀️🙇

S2.44_Travel

600 35 23
By Ohyeahx3

Chapter 44

All the young masters have gathered even Hanna and Jieun was attending. The bright atmosphere before and the talking of the cousins were know replaced with heavy silence. Even Baekeun was quite. He didn't even joke around with Jieun and neither did Joonha. No one talked and the cheerful moment was as it has never existed.

The door opened and in came their grandmother, the guys stood up from the couch and bowed at her appearance.

"Grandma" they chorused.

Their grandmother nodded with a heartwarming smile then with her hand gestured for them to take a seat.

"Thank you all for showing up today."

She started then took in a deep breath.

"I know a lot of things has happened in the lasts few months and that we all have been through a lot. The incident of your eldest cousin, our Jun being hospitalized and the delayed engagement of Jeongso and Jinah's wedding"

The crowd silently listened all with a serious look.

"It has been a gloomy time we are all mentally and emotionally worn out. But I have some good news" she held a brief pause to catch a breath.

"Your eldest cousin Mo is finally awake-"

The eyes of the guys grew big at the surprising news. Hanmin with a wide smile, Baekeun, Jieun and Joonha dropped their jaws mouth smiling from ear to ear.

Thank goodness Jun laced his fingers on top of his knees then exhaled a deep breath.

"-so to celebrate that I've arranged a trip for you. Call it healing. The storm has raged and now comes the light."

"Wohhooo" they all clapped and screamed out of joy. Jieun noticed how Jun discreetly tried to hide the smile. She looked at him with cautious eyes, seeing him smiling melt the anger that stored inside.

"How is hyung?"

"Can we visit him?"

"Is he okay?"

"When is he coming home?"

They bombarded their old grandma with questions.

"Easy boys I can't breath" she chuckled seeing their enlighten expression. The boys chuckled along smiling from ear to ear.

"Mo is fine and said that you should all enjoy the trip on his behalf. When you're returning you can come and visit him"

A trip, Jeongso looked uneasy.

"When are we going?" Baekeun asked.

"Tomorrow. You're heading to the private resort on the island, don't worry about the workloads, it has all been taking care of. The plane will depart at 10 a.m. so take some rest for today! . And-"

Jieun's eyes became gloomy and her thoughts wandered elsewhere after getting the news.

At least we have a destination, Jeongso comforted himself, reminded by the last time his grandma arranged his trip.

"After your return we will talk about the wedding plans"

Hanna's face as well became dark, she wasn't alone in the reaction. The laughs drown out they all looked at Jeongso with round eyes then back at Jieun who seemed to be elsewhere.

As everyone was having their eyes on her, Jieun looked down then headed out of the room, as if she was invisible air, she didn't sense the many eyes that trailed her as she left the room completely absent minded.

"Grandma-" Jeongso said after Jieun left but his grandma shook her head in disapprove.

"Like I said we will talk about it after the trip" she sharply pointed out then dismissed the meeting.

"Hyung are you okay?" Baekeun tapped Jun's shoulder.

No.

"What do you mean? Shouldn't I be okay?" Jun calmly replied with a gentle smile.

Maybe it's a good thing you don't remember. Maybe it's better this way. Baekeun thought to himself.

.

.

.

Jieun walked out of the room then walked straight she didn't knew where her feet were leading but still kept moving.

At the end of the corridor she squatted down and wrapped her arms around her knees. She struggled with her own breathing and tears evolved in the glistening eyes.

"Ya!" Jeongso stormed in her direction, she looked up to see his frustrated eyes.

"Don't think I'm gonna marry you just because my grandparents wants it." He said, thinking she was stunned by the new of engagement took another step, he didn't knew that she was bothered by something else.

"Wedding? Who's wedding?" She said with a shaky voice.

Jeongso furrowed his brow in confusion, wasn't she acting like this cause she didn't want their wedding to happen? What he didn't know was that she completely lost track after his grandma talked about a trip, the only part she really listened to was that his cousin, Mo, was recovering.

"Weren't your cousin hospitalized? He is getting a wedding now?" She wiped the tears with a trembling hand. He didn't know he looked quite angry in her eyes, not that she was afraid of him.

"Then why are you crying?" His voice in comparison with expression was much softer.

"In my whole life..." she sniffed and brushed her hair away from her face.

"What?"

"My feet have always been on the ground"

"Mwo?"

"I don't have what it takes to ride a plane" she said then wailed an unspoken language with her sobs only she'd understood.

"Huh??" He frowned.

"You're crying again?" Hanna approached with long steps. It wasn't the first time she had seen Jieun cry. That happened a lot during the times they watched dramas.

"Try riding a racket to the moon then you'll know what it feels like!!" Jieun protested incoherently.

"What?" Hanna glanced at Jeongso.

"It's her first time riding a plane" he said dumbfounded.

"Hey if you die you're not dying alone." Hanna exclaimed.

"You call that a comfort?!?" Jieun argued back.

"You won't die idiot!" Hanna nagged.

Jieun heaved a deap breath, wiped away the tears.

"Where is it?"

"An island near the Maldives." Jeongso answered.

"Ma-a-al...what?" Jieun asked.

"You don't know the Maldives?" Hanna rolled her eyes.

"You think I would ask if I know?" Jieun retorted.

Hanna looked a bit annoyed seeing Jieun change 180 degree in attitude.

"Such a bipolar" she scoffed at Jieun.

"Who weren't crying a second ago...."

"Ya!!! If you keep remind me-" Jieun pointed at Hanna with her index finger about to burst in tears, this time a little bit more furious as she nearly forgot it but Hanna reminded her of the fear.

"Okay okay I won't say it" Hanna assured.

" Mal...mal-thing where...is it?"

"Indian Ocean" Jeongso interrupted.

"In-in-Indian?" Jieun repeated.

This is gonna take a whole day, Jeongso thought.

Jieun looked at Hanna with puppy eyes.

"Goo Jun Pyo! Goo Jun Pyo!!!" Hana exploded exhausted.

Jeongso looked at them a bit confused not understanding her explanation.

"Ahhh" Jieun mouthed.

More surprised than Hanna's explanations was that Jieun got it.

I'll never understand girl's language.

A/N: I've changed the character's name, look at the chapter "Character name list 01" on the last page to see the changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.2K 74
This is because the korean drama series left so many 'what ifs' in my mind... and because I want to give Wang So and Hae Soo more happy times... I s...
291K 15.1K 40
..( 🩹 )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖 "𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡-𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣...
14.8K 485 10
An alternate ending of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Hae Soo had waited for Wang So to come in her last days, but he never showed up till the end...
4K 210 16
When the lines between friendship and something more are challenged by more than one person, EunHye finds herself in a confusing mess of figuring out...