Winning the world and you

Da KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... Altro

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Truthful Triumph

1.6K 66 96
Da KippFicc

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~

The fire amongst the rubble was still going, everyone had left it except Basil who stood there at the edge of the blaze. He huffed, his expression showing disappointment... Regret? Sadness? Who knows. Amongst the fire crackling there was the sound of footsteps, fast and forced ones.

Next thing the therapist knew he was held up by the neck by a cold metallic hand, Basil stared Tord in the eye with a mad forced smile, "What the bloody hell happened?!"

Chuckling the therapist replies, "Hard to say but I think the hospital blew up!" Basil got dropped, Tord turned around with shaking pupils, "It was the assassin, wasn't it?" He turned to Basil who lied in the dirt and stared at the stars, "Hm, no I don't think so."

"Then who?! Who was behind you in the video?! It had to of been them!" Tord shrieked, shaking in fear and fury. "Moth," Basil responded, making Tord glare at him with a look you'd expect, Basil shrugged, "Big moth." He kept a blank tone.

Tord laughed insanely, gripping his arms before calming down, pupils shrinking and growing randomly, "Tomorrow give Damien Moore therapy." He instructed before turning around and walking off. Basil looked at the burning Infirmary with a confused look, "Where?!" He shouted out.

"You're the therapist, you figure it out!" Tord exclaimed back.

At this moment Basil snapped, picking up a piece of rubble and chucking it at Tord, "I'm sick of it!" The rock hit the leader in the back; not enough to hurt him, but enough to make him turn around with rage in his eyes.

Basil breathed heavily to stay mentally awake, "I never wanted to be a therapist, who the fuck would want to be your sick interpretation of a therapist?!" As the short man shouted this Tord slowly walked over with his hands behind his back, "I'm not going to pretend that I support what you've done, what you've done to the soldiers, me and... And Ruth." Basil tried desperately not to break down crying at that moment.

Tord who stood in front of Basil and gripped his collar, holding him face to face with him, "Your job is to brainwash, fix and make sure the unfixable stay away from everyone, got that?!" Tord said through gritted teeth. Basil forced his eyes shut to gather confidence for what he was to say next, "Get this fucker; I refuse to brainwash Damien or anyone into going by your fuckery again," He glared him down, whimpering from slightly being in pain, "And that goes for your oh so precious 'Tommy' I would rather preform therapy on myself then force him to lie and love you."

Instantly Tord's eyes glowed with anger as he threw Basil into the ground, hitting his head where there was a snap. Basil was motionless for a moment before getting onto his knees and spitting into his hand to see some front teeth being knocked out; He then looks up to see Tord with his hand in front of his face, the blue glowing to imply a laser to the face was incoming.

Basil chuckled as blood trickled from his mouth, "You gonna kill me? do it," His laughs became breathless, "Even if you do drain every bit of syrem from my veins, killing me will have back clash." Basil glared while grinning at Tord.

Chuckling, Tord responded in a baby voice, "Someone going to miss you?" Tord laughed, tilting his head almost unnaturally, Basil lost his grin and just glared, "Let's do a list; Ruth is gone, Yuu and Mee are gone, Damien and Jordan have forgotten and not to mention hate you, Paul doesn't remember you and Yuu and Mee are dead!"

Basil's eye twitched at the mention of Yuu and Mee, still glaring with obvious sadness in his eyes. Tord noticed this, "Oh I'm forgetting something?" He moved his hand away and looked him in the eye, "Who would miss you?"

At that there was rummaging through the rubble before a red headed boy poked his head out, nubby horns and bright glowing green eyes; Liam. "Oh, right, the unfixable right!" he exclaimed, grabbing Liam by the hair with his metallic arm and dragging him over which made him shriek and Basil go wide eyed with rage, "Fuck off him!"

"No, no; let's hear how much he would miss how you tortured him into psychopathy!" Tord started laughing hysterically. "That wasn't me, there were other therapists, psycho!" Basil tried to stand up to fight him but Tord used his laser arm to shoot his leg, he fell back and held back tears from pain as smoke lifted from his wound.

Tord poked Liam's face rather forcefully, "He couldn't tell the difference," Tord rolled his eyes, "So Liam tell him how much you care." He held Liam like a dead rabbit, by the hair which made him go teary eyed from pain.

For a long time, there was a silence that everyone knew they'd get. Basil stayed in silence and acknowledged everything that he's done wrong, every person he's hurt and made into a drone, every time he hurt Jordan through Damien and every time he tried to nurture the broken soldiers to no result.

At last the silence was broken, "B-Bas-il" Was quietly mumbled by the unfixable. This made the therapist look up at his old friend. Tord made a small 'hmm' sound before dropping him, "He knows your name, big deal, everyone knows my name."

Basil just glared as Liam crawled to his friend's side, after Tord grumbled slightly he walked off, "Get the unfixable in a contained area before tomorrow." Tord warned before walking off, leaving the inferno to go down on its own, now only some parts still aflame.

Liam pulled on the therapists ripped jacket, getting Basil's attention. There was a drawing in the dirt of what seemed to be a fire on a head... Few seconds and Basil got it, "Wait!" Tord stopped again at Basil's call. "What about Yuu- and Mee?"

A quiet groan was followed by Tord responding with, "They're dead, get that through your nutty heads!" He wacked himself in the head.

"No, what I-," He looked over to the rubble when he noticed more movement and glowing eyes, "What we want to know is, did you care and them... Mee, you know he cared about you more than he cared for himself... Did you care about him at any point or where you always full of shit?"

There was a dead silence, a wind going through the base which howled. Tord's horns of hair drifted with gently, he sighed, "Doesn't matter, they're dead no matter what answer I give."

The leader walks off, not coming back to hit anyone this time. Basil sighed, rubbing his black eye before trying to stand up, struggling but with Liam's help he got up, "Alright, bash me in the back of the head with a rock and we can get the rest out." He instructed Liam.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

I sit at the end of the bed with Yuu who was staring at the ground with a wide-eyed look, what do you even say in this situation? I sigh, resting my head on his shoulder, "You... Feeling alright?" I ask stupidly.

Yuu looks up more, a weak chuckle coming from him, "I honestly can't tell; I haven't felt very much in a long time... It's more thoughts." This is the first time he's spoken in less quaint language. I look up at him, putting my hand over his. Yuu laughs slightly again, "I mean; how often do you watch yourself almost die in an inferno?"

Trying to bring light to this situation I laugh along slightly, "I mean; I've killed clones of myself but I'm pretty sure that's different... But it would be more like seeing your brother out there?" I suggest, this makes Yuu think a little more, "Yes, I suppose it is..." He smiled lightly, looking to me finally.

I try to smile to comfort him more, after some thought through what he said about not feeling much it makes me worry ever so slightly, "But you do feel love r-right?"

This makes Yuu raise an eyebrow at me like I asked something stupid, "Well clearly." This makes me smile more. Yuu presses his lips to mine gently, it takes me a second to kiss back with a smile. He pulls me close, I wrap my arms around his neck.

Makes me laugh to think Tord could have had this, he could have stayed that somewhat protective guy who I actually didn't mind being kidnapped by but he had to switch on the extra crazy. Now I've got... Another crazy partner, but this one is trying to save me like a real person.

Next thing I knew he was over me as I sat up and he stood up in front of me with a smile on his face. With a smirk, I pull him to kiss me again by his collar, pulling him and myself back into the sheets.

~TORD'S P.O.V~

Now, arguably this is probably one of the worst days of my life; Tommy hates me, ran off with that assassin, the infirmary blew up and now my therapist hates me. But now I just want to talk to my Tommy and hopefully have him forgive me.

He usually stays in the lab, does he not? So, I head to the last row, looking at how late... Or early it was, two am? He would usually be drinking or sleeping now! Or... At any time, it's one of those two.

Once I reach the end lane I look down to see pure darkness, but I hear loud footsteps... Like someone was running. I use my metallic arm to do a light glowing torch and point it to the direction of the sound.

The running skidded to a stop, then there was a stumble. I watched the figures legs which were moving the most. I slowly look up to see a ripped up black hoodie, blood, mud and burn marks all over it, bleeding hands and neck before his face made me freeze.

"M-Mee?" I stare wide eyed, his face had fresh wounds and he was crying with his fringe over his left eye. His eyes expressed true fear as he stared at me, not speaking as he started to step back, when Yuu comes around to see me he talks and is willingly attacking me but... This is just as eerie.

I just spoke about how I thought of him and now he's here and looking at me scared. Mee steps back quicker, not saying a word. "W-wait, Mee!" I turn to him fully and try to reach out and grab his arms which he put up defensively.

He shrieks and falls back into the ground, using his arms to stop from going on his back which he regrets instantly, holding his elbow and gritting his teeth. Unsure of how to deal with this I reach down to try and touch him to confirm if he's really there.

As soon as he notices me doing this he flinches and flails to stand up and run away down the lane. At this I think, deciding to leave him be. Turning around and going to the spire, even if I try to recall any feeling towards Mee from the past I can't tell; ever since the fall I've only felt care to my Tommy.

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

We managed to get ahold of Mee with a lot of fighting and well... Not a lot of help from Patryk at first in getting him to calm down. But as soon as he helped Mee was able to calm down... He saw Tord which I think is what actually brought him back to us.

For the first time ever Pat is showing care to Mee, asking him if he's alright and if Tord tried to hurt him ect. I'm not completely sure of where it came from but I thought it may have been him knowing that he's scared or along those lines.

We opened the door to the lab and I let Pat and Mee in, Pat who was holding Mee close to him by the shoulder. As soon as they get in I walk in and close the door, "Mee, holy crud are you alright- well clearly not but... Y'know?" Jordan panicked, going over to Mee and hugging him.

Mee seemed surprised, looking to him with wide eyes before going back to a half lidded sad expression, "Yeah- Well not really but... Y'know?" He joked slightly, chuckling lightly with Jordan, "Hey, where's Dame?" Mee asked, looking around with a raised eyebrow.

The red head sighed, "Well; He kept acting like he was fine. Clearly wasn't. But then went into one of the janitors closet and has been smoking weed since to calm down." Jordan gradually got more and more disappointed with Damien as he went.

Of course, Mee weakly chuckled to this, it was quiet for a while before Jordan let go of Mee's arm and made an 'oh!' in a bright tone. "W-we're making milkshakes," Jordan smiled and gestured to Matt and Edd who waved to him weakly. Mee waved back with the same awkward expression, "Uhm, well I might; probably, but first I just want to change." Mee crossed his obviously paining arms.

"Mee, you don't have to change; we're happy the way you are!" Matt cheered with a cat smile. This made the blonde get slightly flustered at the random comment but proceeded to add his own comment, "No I meant I want to change clothes; I'm standing in blood, mud and bits of rubble and well.. I'd rather not?"

Matt sunk behind the table, noticing his mistake. Mee smiled before going around Jordan and walking to Kevin's office. As soon as he was out of site I walk to Pat's side and look up at him, "You worried?"

"You're not?" He immediately responds, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

~MEE'S P.O.V~

I walk into Kevin's office, shut the door and lean against it and slide down to let myself tear up again. My face rests into my knees as I start to let the pain, regret and every emotion I hate having consumes me.

Am I meant to focus on one thing? What one thing? Everything is trying to be focused on at once, why does life start to suck when you think it's getting better? Life is a capitalist I swear on myself. I look up at the shelves to try and find something that'll either make me feel worse or better.

Something catches my eye; an album with 'Leeway' on it, I immediately stand and walk over, picking it up and beginning to look at the pictures of... Everyone who was alive and sane.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

We lie in bed together, hair a mess, clothes elsewhere and my hand on the side of his face, smiling as I gaze into his eyes. I felt the back of his neck as I felt something strange, I trace my finger around it and feel numbers '87.' "What's this?"

"The numbers?" He confirms in a tired low voice, I nod and he sighs softly, "In Leeway you had to have a number burnt into your back as a sort of role number." He explained. I make a wincing sound and gently say 'ouch.' Which makes him chuckle slightly.

It's quiet again and I think of something else to ask, "Tord was in Leeway wasn't he?" I watch his expression change from a smile to a thoughtful look. "Yeah, he was."

"Was he different?" I raise an eyebrow, curious to hear if he had been any different back then. Yuu smiled again, "To me I suspected he was like this... Well not with the crash but I knew he was evil," Yuu explains, putting his hand through my hair, "But Mee got along with him... Or his facade rather. He'd be better for a positive review."

This makes me think for a bit about what Mee and Tord would have been like together, "What was he like with you... Before the army?"  Yuu held my hand and smiled.

I chuckle, "We never got along, Edd would try and get us to be friends or sometimes even more." Yuu looks like he's about to laugh or hearing the most bizarre thing of his life. "But now I still don't like him but... That's obviously one sided." I laugh, but tear up when I realise I can't get away from him.

Of course Yuu reacts letting go of my hand and using his thumbs to wipe the tears away, "Thomas, what's wrong?" He looks genuinely worried for me which gives me confidence to talk about it at last, "I don't want to go back to him; I don't want you or anyone to get hurt though," I start breaking down, "You know it's funny because when I'm with you I always forget I'm stuck in an army with an abusive partner that I don't even want to be with!"

"Yuu, please I want to get out of here and be with you, please tell me we'll be out!" I plea and lean my head against his chest, which to he lifts my head and kisses me gently, "Tom, every second Mee and I spend away or working is another second we get closer to getting out; and I want to get out of here, with you with me." He smiled down at me, which makes me smile again, still teary eyed.

He holds me close, smiling and humming ever so slightly.

~PATRYK'S P.O.V~

It's been a while since we've seen Mee, not as in 'ten minutes' as in 'ten more then he should have taken.' Everyone is worrying about it in total silence, and myself being the mother when Yuu's not here decide to stand up and do something about it, "I'm going to go check on him."

Paul looked up at me as I passed, I pause and expect him to speak but he just nods and looks back to the ground. I walk down to Kevin's office and knock on the door, "Mee, you alright?"

I heard an overly familiar sound... Pill containers, full ones. "Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Alright, I'm coming in; if you're naked that's your fault" I warn, I heard his panic and I am in there in enough time to see him putting a prescription bottle on the shelf and kick an album book shut.

Mee was wearing a light and dark grey striped shirt with light colored jeans and a grey beanie with a pom-pom on it. "You alright?" I ask, he turns around, leaning against the shelf with the pills on it. "Yeah, I said I'm fine." He crosses his arms.

"Alright, go outside Paul's worried about you." I step out of the way so he can pass, he looks at me, knowing that I know. He sighs and walks to the door but pauses, "Please don't tell him." He whispers before going out to the group, Paul standing up to greet him again.

As soon as he leaves I go in and reach to the bottle, picking it up and reading it... Sleeping pills that were meant for Kevin who had sleeping problems.

I have no doubts about what he tried to do just now, with an album with his now insane or dead friends scattered about, and what happened just earlier.

Walking out was an anxiety filling duty but when I got out Paul stood up again and walked near me. Mee was with Edd and Matt drinking milkshakes, "Was there anything I should worry about in there?"

With hesitation I respond, "No, he's just a bit upset still." I lie to my partner before going across the room and sitting down, feeling the pill bottle in my gun pocket of my belt. I watch Mee laughing and smiling with the innocent group.

A/N

Here, have this sad story progressing chapter with a confirmation that Mee is suicidal.

Welp, good night on my end and happy summer holidays to the Americans!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

179K 4.8K 47
This is a Tom x Tord FanFiction! Oneshots of them will come later if I feel like it// Warning: Possibly NSFW Material! (I will put at the beginning o...
Help Da hAh no

Fanfiction

21.9K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
27.8K 861 25
Paul and Patryk are orphans living at an orphanage. One day, they are adopted by four men, Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord. As they grow up, they both reali...
113 16 8
"Sick of his own face; sick of his skin, of the dark. He crawls outside himself to sing-a better poet than most." Tom himself is a cicada, always has...