Mercy (ManxBoy)

By xxprinceanonymousxx

After a sexy and exhilarating night with a new slave to his dungeon, the master Sadist Sykes is dead set on c... More

ωαяиιиg
ρℓαуℓιѕт
¢нαяα¢тєяѕ
1: ѕυвмιѕѕισи ѕσиg (є)
2: fα∂є αωαу
3: σвє∂ιєи¢є
4: мαѕтєя αи∂ ѕєяναит
5: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
6: fσя уσυя єитєятαιимєит
7: νєиιѕ ιи fυяѕ
8: вяєαтн ¢σитяσℓ
9: вєαυтιfυℓ ℓσνєя
10: мιяяσяѕ
11: ρℓєαѕυяє ѕℓανє
12: ¢σитяσℓ
13: ιи уσυя яσσм
14: ѕωєєт ∂яєαмѕ
15: ρσυя ѕσмє ѕυgαя σи мє
16: ѕυяяєи∂єя
17: нєѕ му тнιиg
18: уσυ'яє тнє вσѕѕ
19: αℓℓ мιиє
20: ѕυρєямαѕѕινє вℓα¢к нσℓє
21: ρℓєαѕυяє αи∂ ραιи
22: нσω ωє ∂σ
23: ι ωαииα вє уσυяѕ
24: ву уσυя ѕι∂є
25: ℓєαтнєя αи∂ ℓα¢є
26: ѕнυт мє υρ
26: му σвѕєѕѕισи
27: ¢σиѕтαит ¢яανιиg
28: ι ℓσνє ρℓαуιи ωιтн fιяє
29: ¢αит ѕмιℓє ωιтнσυт уσυ
30: αяσυѕє∂
31: ιм иσт ∂σиє
32: ∂єѕιяє
33: ρяєтту тιє∂ υρ
34: вє∂ σf иαιℓѕ
35: нσυѕє σf ραιи
36: ι נυѕт ωαииα мαкє ℓσνє тσ уσυ
37: ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
38: fяєαк вιт¢н
39: нαρριиєѕѕ ιи ѕℓανєяу
40: ℓσνє вιтєѕ (ѕσ ∂σ ι)
41: ραιи αи∂ ρℓєαѕυяє
43: ι¢н тυ ∂ιя ωєн (ι нυят уσυ)
44: ℓσνє уσυ тσ ∂єαтн
45: ∂ιѕ¢ιρℓιиє
46: ¢αgє∂
47: fιgυяє∂ уσυ συт
48: ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ αℓℓ тнє ѕє¢яєтѕ σf тнє ρℓєαѕυяє gαя∂єи
49: ραιи (мαкєѕ уσυ вєαυтιfυℓ)
50: ѕραик му вσσту
51: fυи ωιтн киινєѕ
52: fαℓℓ αт уσυя fєєт
53: ℓιттℓє ωнιρ
54: zєяøѕρα¢є
55: нυяяι¢αиє
56: иσ, ι'м ιи ¢σитяσℓ
57: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
58: fαℓℓιиg
59: тнє ρσωєя ιѕ мιиє
60: υи∂єя му ¢σитяσℓ
61: υи∂єя му тнυмв
62: נυѕт ¢αи'т gєт єиσυgн
63: ωσяℓ∂ ιи му єуєѕ
64: тαкє мє тσ ¢нυя¢н
тнє єи∂... αи∂ тнє вєgιииιиg
ѕєqυєℓ ιиfσямαтισи
ѕυяρяιѕє!!!

42: тσятυяє

19.9K 624 136
By xxprinceanonymousxx

Hanging on your back,

I'm helpless again.

S Y K E S:

Zaire felt amazing in my arms. I couldn't imagine him not being in my arms while I slept. He made me feel like I had something worth living for. I was never suicidal, I understood that I had to keep plugging on even if I didn't want to. 

I had to learn at a young age that the only certainty in life is death. There is a lot of pain, anger and evilness in this world. But, mixed up in the bad things in this world are the good things, too. 

I feel one of the best feelings I've ever felt before in my life, merely because I have Zaire's tiny, lithe body cradled into my larger, more muscular body. 

This warmth, radiating in my chest and all around me was because of this boy, my boy. My happiness is because of my boy. Zaire gave me feelings that I couldn't explain to anyone. He was that one thing in my life I didn't expect, but love is unpredictable. I just am glad that I met him when I did because everything that has happened has been good for me. 

This boy is the most special, sweet little thing I've ever met before. 

"Mmm..." He muttered, and I laughed softly, pressing a kiss to his lips before nuzzling into his neck softly, licking his neck a bit. He moaned softly, and whimpered. "Good morning." He whispered, looking at me with those blue eyes of his. 

"Good morning, or really should I say afternoon, because it's still my birthday." His eyes widened in shock and he yawned loudly, getting comfortable in my arms. 

"Oh, well, happy birthday then," He giggled tiredly, and kissed my arm lovingly. I smiled softly, and watched as he sat up slowly, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "I love you, Sykes." He whispered softly, turning to look at me. 

"I love you too, precious." I said and popped my back, aching to pull him back into my arms but I didn't, knowing we did have to get up eventually. He stood up and came to stand in front of me, I sighed quietly and pulled him closer to me, pressing a gentle kiss to his bare stomach. 

He giggled quietly and ran his fingers through my hair carefully, and looked down at me. I looked up at him and smiled at him lovingly. "You're gorgeous." I said softly, and stood up in front of him, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Lets go shower, love. I can practically hear your stomach growling, and we need to go get food." I said and kiss his lips softly. He whimpered and tried to keep out lips connected, but I didn't let him. "Shower," I said commandingly. He nodded, pouting. 

"Okay Master," he whispered and followed me to the bathroom, and I started up the shower. He took off the underwear he'd slipped on at some point last night, and stepped in. I undressed myself as well, and got in behind him. I pulled him close to me, feeling his wet, warm skin against mine. 

He whimpered softly, and I kissed the back of his neck, his pert little ass pressing against my dick making me harden. "You're being a good boy," I whispered into his ear and he shivered softly. 

"I'm trying," He whispered back, and I smiled. 

"You're always a good boy." I told him into his ear and kissed it playfully, making him moan quietly. 

"I'm glad." He whispered. I smirked and bit into his ear a bit, making him cry out. 

"I would love to fuck you right now, but we need to eat. Lets get clean, and then we'll go across the street again. You mind that?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"I don't," he admitted. "I love it here." He whispered ashamed, and I smirked at myself. 

"Oh? Maybe we will come back at some point." I said, and he nodded. We were silent while I took my time washing first him and then myself. While I washed him, I watched him sigh and moan, loving the feel of my hands on his sensitive body. 

By the time we got out, the water was cold, and we were shivering but happy. I had never taken a shower until I ran out of water before. But, I hadn't ever had this much fun with anyone before. Zaire just makes me way too happy, too comfortable, too... myself. I love that about him.

I love the way he makes me feel, the way he makes me realize things I'd never even thought of before. 

"Ready?" I asked, and paused when I caught sight of Zaire. His beautiful blue eyes looked brighter, his smile stretched out making his white teeth come into view just a bit, and his hair hung down to his chin, making me want to run my finger along it. His slim body looked delectable in the tightly fitted clothing he was wearing, but he looked a bit uncomfortable in it, but tried to hide it. "You look nice," I said to him, and he smiled brightly and tugged at the black tee he was wearing uncomfortably. 

"I hate the look they gave me. I mean, is it not possible to remain somewhat myself?" He asked grumpily despite the smile.

I shrugged and smiled at him. "You look hot as a goth. Besides, it's only for now. Soon enough you'll be back to normal." 

"I know, the problem is, am I going to last as gothic slave boy until I'm able to go back to being normal?" He asked me nervously, and I nodded my head. 

"You'll be fine." I said softly and kissed his head. "Now lets go feed this tummy of yours before you wither away on me." I sighed and he whined but nodded nonetheless.

We walked to the diner and as soon as we walked in, Kelly was smiling brightly. "Hello boys!" 

"Hey Kelly!" Zaire giggled and blushed as the entire diner turned to look at him. I glared a bit and everyone turned their eyes away, unsure. I smirked and pulled Zaire closer to my side. 

"You boys are late today," She laughed and looked around the diner. "I thought you might have finally ditched town." Zaire shook his head no. 

"I love this place. I wish that Sykes and I could move down here so bad!" Zaire whined and I laughed a bit. 

"It would be good for Thomas." Kelly said, and Zaire nodded. 

"I loved hanging out with him. He was so much fun. He reminds me of  my friend back in Maine, Fly." Zaire said, pouting a bit, and I nodded. 

"Thomas is very sweet, I believe." I said, and Zaire giggled. "He was nice to hang out with Zaire. I needed to take care of some business. It was beneficial for me, and it seemed to be equally beneficial to both of them as well." Zaire giggled and waved over at Thomas. 

"Thomas is sweet as everything," Kelly laughed a bit, "He hasn't stopped talking about his new friend since he hung out with Zaire. It's good for him, I admit. I was a bit worried that Thomas would be introverted forever. He is awkward, shy, and doesn't exactly know what to say to anyone besides me, honestly." Zaire nodded his head and looked down.

"Me and him talked some, and we are on a pretty decent friendship level." Zaire said and looked down at his feet. "He loves you, and wants to be around you, Kelly. He just feels trapped and alone here." He admitted softly. 

"I know he feels alone," Kelly admitted. "He is the only gay guy around here, he's bullied and there is nothing I've been able to do about it. He'd be better off anywhere but here," Kelly sighed quietly. "But Thomas is my baby boy, and I love that boy more than anything. I have raised him alone since I was fifteen. He's my whole world." Her voice shook a bit, and I shrugged. "I wouldn't know what to do with myself without him. He's been connected to my hip since he was born... quite literally. I just want him to be happy, though." She said. 

"He is strong," Zaire said softly, and she nodded her head. "He's got his head on straight, if he got out of town, he'd be able to handle himself I'm sure." He told her comfortingly. 

"I doubt he'll ever leave, honestly." She sighed. "He's still very dependent on me." 

"Momma!" Thomas whined, poking his head up from behind Zaire, his cheeks red from embarrassment. 

"Sorry Tom, it's true though." Kelly laughed and cleared her throat. "What do you boys want to eat this afternoon?"

"Surprise us," I said and she nodded her head. 

"Tom you stay here and hang out with your friends until they leave. You need a break." She said and he sighed deeply and nodded. 

"Fine, momma." He didn't argue with her, surprisingly. As she walked away he slouched down into a seat and we both sat down as well. He smiled wearily and looked over us. "Sorry about her, she's a bit..." He trailed off and I waved it off. 

"She's sweet. A good mom, from what I can tell." I said, and he nodded. "So what are you doing this afternoon?" I asked, and he shrugged. 

"Working," he said. I nodded understandingly. 

"I miss working. Once we go back home I'm going to be so behind even Zaire will be helping me make calls. I am glad to spend the time with him, but I am seriously craving my work." I laughed lightly and looked over at Zaire who was staring off into space, partially confused looking. I cleared my throat and Zaire jumped, and looked at me. 

"Sorry, zoned off. I was thinking about how much work I'm missing." Zaire said and rolled his eyes. "Because you're the boss you missing work wont cost you your job. After everything I've put the school through, I'll be lucky if they ever let me walk those halls again." He pouted and I laughed quietly. 

"Sweets, you don't have to have a job." I chided. "I need you at home anyway." 

"Oh?" He asked, raising one of his delicate eyebrows at me questioningly. I raised one eyebrow back at him in a challenging way. 

"You are very useful." I explained. "You could watch Alexei so I could stop paying a damn sitter that's over-priced or you could be my assistant." I said and he smirked a bit, a coy look etching it's way onto his face. I smirked a bit back. 

"You'd like me being your assistant." He hummed a bit and looked down, his cheeks going red momentarily. "I mean," He coughed and looked down at his lap. "I like cleaning so I'd probably just do that all the time." He trailed off. "But after a week of me being home you'd be ready for me to go away. I bet you'd end up paying me to get the hell out by the end of the week." I rolled my eyes and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. 

"I doubt I could ever get tired of you," I admitted, watching as Kelly sat two breakfast plates with everything on them in front of us. She sat down a smaller plate in front of Thomas and patted his head. He laughed, but blushed as he saw us looking at them. He lowered his eyes when our eyes connected on accident. My eyes shot open, and I studied him harder. 

I'd never noticed it much, but Thomas really does have all the characteristics of a submissive, and he looks the part. He doesn't speak much, but when he does, it's full of nervousness and uncomfortableness. If he had a dominant, or a master, he'd probably open up a great deal. Though I don't know if he knows anything of BDSM, or what it entails so I wouldn't get him started on it if he's never heard of it. Something to ponder upon though, and ask Zaire about later. He'd be more likely to know about what Thomas was thinking about that, or if he even knew what it was .

Zaire leaned closer to me, and I was suddenly hit by the amazingly sweet smell of his shampoo, and his body. I wanted nothing more than to bend him over right here in front of everyone and fuck him until he couldn't move, or speak, but I refrained from doing so. 

It wouldn't be appropriate, and I'm not in the business of scarring old folks. It just wouldn't feel right. Granted, I'd seen some pretty kinky old farts so some of them might enjoy it. There wasn't any children around so it wouldn't be... 

I shook my head. What the hell am I thinking? I laughed to myself and looked over at Zaire. 

The thing about it is, Zaire makes me crazy enough to do something like that. He makes me so... happy. Being with Zaire is the only thing I really want anymore, and as scary as that is, I love it also because it makes me realize that yeah, shits gone down in the past, but I can still love someone with all my heart. 

I can still love Zaire with all my heart. And lord have mercy if I don't love him with everything inside of me, because it sure does feel like I do. 

Fin.

.

I joke. I'm too damn much of a perfectionist to leave it here. I'll be back soonish with another chapter. Things are rather difficult with my step-grandmother dying. I am struggling to get away long enough to write anything. Lemme know what you think about this chapter and vote for my story cause I entered it in the watty awards for some reason. 

Thanks guys, 

Anon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 21.6K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
609K 8.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own, complete copy of this book, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR...
310K 8.5K 42
After losing his so called family, bestfriend and a supposed lover of some sort, Keith struggles to live life on the streets only to be found and tak...
315K 12.2K 24
Quinn has a problem. He's got a crush on Daniel Knight, the Head Dominant of The Muse Den. After almost two months of admiring the man from afar and...