Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

King Chaotic Good

1.7K 77 208
By KippFicc

~MATT'S P.O.V~

I hold Edd's hand as we head to the cafeteria since he's feeling better after a nap and well.. He needs to eat and I feel like we haven't been around the place a whole lot recently. Edd leans on me slightly and yawns, "You ok?" I ask as I slow down. He nods and smiles up at me, still looking sick and tired.

"Anything you feel like eating?" I ask, patting Edd's fluffed up hair since he wasn't well enough to move out of bed. "Soup maybe?" He suggests, his voice sounding sore. I give a thumbs up before softly kissing his forehead. Edd giggles once before we start walking again, it's good to be out and about again even though it's late.

The most eerie part is it feels like something happened, something... Ominous. Like some demon stuff, how do I know? I've been possessed more than once and the feeling before it is just like this. I found myself staring at the ground, somethings wrong... And it probably has something to do with Yuu, because he's got some stuff going on clearly.

Of course, not paying attention I walk into the door, Edd starts giggling- well trying not too though. "Are you ok?" He giggles, I nod slightly as I rub my forehead while trying not to cry. I open the door for us both, Edd walks in first because I am a gentleman.

Instantly he seems to squeak in surprise, I run in and see what's scared him; I squint to see someone standing in the dark just making a... Milkshake? He stared at us with wide brown eyes, Edd calmed down and turned on the light which was just by him. Yuu stood there and hissed at the light like a vampire; I can relate.

"Yuu, what are you doing?" Edd asks, Yuu looks extremely tired and generally done with life as he holds strawberries and cherries and loads them into a blender slowly while watching us like a deer, "I'm committing tax fraud while selling my organs and children," he replies in a more gravely tired tone.

Edd tilts his head, "But it looks like you're making a milk shake..." I ruffle his hair as he tilts to my side and points at the blender. Yuu looked to the milkshake, "Oh wow, would ya look at that," He said in a sarcastic tone, "Guess I am."

Why is Yuu suddenly sarcastic? And tired, he drinks more coffee than anyone I know. "Anyway, I'm making a smoothie to watch a Yuu and Paul showdown," He opened a nearby fridge door than closed it, showing a drunk like smile, "Fuckin' rage yo." He dragged out the 'yo' for a long time while giving a peace sign.

No, his eyes aren't pink-like in the areas they should be white. And Yuu just swore and- wait. "So, you're- But you're Yuu!" I bud in, putting my hands in front of me like I'm gesturing to the point.

He sighed in a very sad and frustrated tone, "Right yeah; I have to explain this," He smiled which in this way was eerie in its own sense, "Alright, Edd, Matt; when two people love each other very much they make a child; usually by accident," He looks to the side with a self-hating look in his eyes.

Edd and I share a stare at each other with the same idea of 'where the hell is this going?' "Then sometimes when the child is born it has a thing called 'split personality disorder' where the parents thought they had one kid; nope, just two in one deal."

"Yuu had split personality disorder?!" Edd shouts in shock, holding his head.

'Yuu', inhaled sharply before going on, "It's identity now; not personality," He seemed slightly offended about being called a 'personality', "But recently Yuu did a demon thing and a side effect was splitting us apart."

I feel myself go cross-eyed at this poorly explained, sudden news about someone who's meant to save us. "So, um, you were a part of Yuu for how long?" I try to ask a nice question before getting into the confusing stuff.

"Since birth." He walked over to the blender and poured the milk in slowly while still talking to us. Edd smiles slightly, shaking as he tries to remain calm about this, "So you would have been pretty close then, huh?"

This new Yuu looked to us with a dead-inside expression, "Yes, we were practically inseparable."

Oh. He started again, "But it was pretty in the middle; He's like a sibling that I'm stuck to..." He stopped, resting his head on the cabinet with the look of self-hatred again.

"So, um, what's your name, or are you... Yuu?" Edd asks in a brighter tone, must've been seeing the humour in that. Yuu took his head off the wall when Edd approached him, making me feel anxious because we still don't know this guy well. "Well, because it pisses everyone off; I'm Mee- it's my name yes, two 'Es', I'm basically a living disorder now." Edd offers a hand shake and Mee pauses like he just buffered before shaking his hand back.

"Sorry, I'm not used to being the one to make friendly gestures," He explained before shaking his hand, Edd giggled slightly so I just smile along, "Again; sorry that we never explained Yuu had a disorder... It's a touchy subject, y'know?" He shrugged and smiled awkwardly which seems less eerie and more comforting than Yuu's creepy still-standing smile.

"Anyway, wanna see Yuu and Paul argue; it's like watching a YouTube comment fight against a savage troll and a salty twelvie."

I laugh, "Sounds enjoyable, but uhm- why are they fighting?"

"Yeah, they got along before, didn't they?" Edd adds, trying to open one of the cabinets but he was too short to do it. "Oh yeah, that-" Mee snorted, not processing that Edd needed help; so of course I go and help him.

(A/N: I'm gonna put it out there now that Mee does have actual disorders of his own. The biggie being he has ASD so let that be the explanation.)

"So, um, why are they fighting?" Edd asks again, holding the soup with both hands in the centre of his chest. "So you know your friend Tom?" Mee starts with, We both nod and say 'yeah' in unison.

"Well he basically had hardcore face sex with Yuu," Mee says calmly, going to the drawer and getting a clear thin-plastic cup with a lid included, "Y'know, as you do I guess." He shrugged.

Edd shrieked in shock, I go wide eyed and scream shortly after Edd does; "Why?!"

"I dunno, I was crying in a corner binding of Isaac style while the whole demon thing was happening," He shrugged again, "Probably some development crap I wasn't relevant in."

Edd seems to go cross-eyed in confusion, "W-why Yuu- Tord's gonna be pissed, we're screwed!" He started to tear up and cry, "Haha, yeah; RL's gonna kill us." Mee added, not understanding the circumstances.

"Why is that funny to you?!" I accuse him as I hold onto Edd, "We're actually dead; Ugh, Paul can explain it."

Mee seemed tensed up, afraid and confused, "Uhh, ok sure let me just finish my smoothie." Edd sniffled, wiping his eyes before raising an eyebrow in confusion. "But you added milk."

The new identity slowly turned his head to look at us with the most passive-offended look. Also like he didn't understand what we were talking about, "it's a milksha-" I try to explain but as soon as I try he clicks the blender, making a loud noise to inturupt me.

It stops quickly so I try to explain again, "It's not a smoo-."

He clicked it again, giving the same look to us as before.

When it stops Edd tries to give it a shot, "You're not-"

Once again, he clicks it, blending the already blended drink.

This is going to be a while.

~DAMIEN'S P.O.V~

Now I'm convinced that Jordan wont die I check for the eighteenth time, just encase; I make sure the straps on the chair is tight but not enough to hurt him or stop the pulse, interfere with his breathing and most of all; keeps him safe.

"Damie, I don't want to be in this; let me out!" Woodpecker whines, kicking his legs around in a drunken rage. He has sobered up a bit more now but still in a hazard, "Sorry Woodpecker, like Mee said; plentiful of fatal accidents come from drunks."

He pouts, trying to move the chair I dead bolted to the floor, "At least give me some entertainment," Jordan half-closes his eyes to prove he's tired, "Like my gameboy, Netflix or," He pauses, winking with a drunk smile with his attempt at bedroom eyes, "you?"

After a short sigh I lean to his height, pressing my forehead to his and staring him in the eye. He closes his eyes and makes a dorky kissy face so I boop his nose, "Boop, hoe you ain't my wife." He grin and he looks extremely pissed; mission accomplished.

"Aww, b-but Damie I love you!" He whimpers in a peeved voice, hiccupping in the middle. Instantly I start laughing while feeling that internal hole in my chest grow a little more, "I'll believe that when you say it sober," I stand up straight before starting to turn away, "Anyway, there's a plot crisis happening; so I need to know if I should cry myself to sleep or not."

The drunk grumbles slightly before yawning, "I miss you already" He leaned on the back of the chair as he started to try and sleep. "Yeah," I say, already holding the door open, "Me too."

With a whistle to disguess my internal damage and a happy smile for a mask of lies I head out to the group who mean so little to me; because at one point they could have killed Jordan. Especially Patryk, fuck Patryk. "Hello Damien, is Jordan alright?" Yuu asks in the non-existant worried voice he has. He cares but shows it by... Not showing it unless he's crackling like a mirror

Of course, I shrug before sitting behind Yuu, on a chair upside down. Pat is being salty and angsty and Yuu is... Yuu but I sense tension "So, what did I miss?" I ask in a tone that you'd ask Barbra how the kids are doing.

Pat speak-eth, "Gee, I don't know Yuu; can you answer that?"

Wow, that salt; I felt my own fries become consumed in tiny salt rocks. "hm? Of course, ahem," He starts, "Absolutely nothing happened and everything is fine." He said in the most bullshit tone.

"Bullshit," Patryk growled, "Be honest; as much as it seems otherwise, the druggie is smart." That is the best compliment I've gotten from Patryk. Yuu seemed to actually blush with a nervous look on him, "Well, perhaps I was somewhat... Dishonest with my answer, "He clears his throat properly before continuing, "While you were taking care of Jordan; Thomas expressed some rather... Forward opinions on me."

"What did he try to shank you?" I raise an eyebrow, when Yuu gets vague with higher vocabulary you know it's something good... Or bad. "No, no," he shook his hand, looking to Pat who had an evil smirk, "It was more of an expression of lust or love," He looked to the side with a look of attempted innocence, "Rather one with a lip and uhm... Tongue embrace?" He face planted himself, feeling humiliation vibes go off.

"Wow, congrats; you frenched the pitchfork." I clap, slipping slightly from my upside-down state.

"He was intoxicated by the alcohol, it was purely accidental!" He tried to fight my drug knowledge when I am the holy child of a drug lord. "Oh, sweet and unpure Yuu, drunk actions are sober thoughts."

"So now Paul wishes to speak to him." Patryk said in a sassy tone.

At that moment, the door opened and Mee, Edd and Matt all walk in. Edd means nothing to me for obvious reasons. Matt is ok and Mee... Eh, still more relatable and tolerable than Yuu since he's never once killed Jordan... That I remember.

"Paul's on his way, we're just here to watch." Mee greeted, drinking a cherry and strawberry milkshake- wait he's allergic to strawberries. Edd and Matt sit near Patryk while the reject sat around Yuu which would be a natural response to being separated from someone you were part of for your whole life.

We wait patiently until Paul shows up, he walks in and closes the door; inhaling sharply before walking over, "Yuu a few- hm no, ten minutes ago can you describe what happened?" He stands in front of Yuu who was calmly sitting before him. "I just explained it, and I am positive my counter part has explained to Edd and Matt.

Mee let off an 'eyy' behind him. "See, now why is my social status with Tom such a big ordeal?" Yuu asked, picking up a clearly cold coffee and sipping it. Paul huffed, "Encase you haven't noticed Tom and Tord are in a relationship."

Yuu nodded, "I cannot say it is the most admirable relationship; with all the being chained to things, shooting bystanders and so on." He added his smile dropped so now it's serious.

"Tord kidnapped Tom; this you know, loves him and kills anyone who tries to get in the way of them." He continues to explain, Yuu raised an eyebrow, kinda looking like a sassy librarian. "So we agreed Tom would go along with it so we could survive, now if he knew-" Paul was cut off.

"For how long?" Yuu asked in a dead tone, tilting his head, Paul made a sound of confusion before Yuu continued, "How long were you to make someone live through an abusive relationship for your own well-being?"

This seemed to of flicked something with Matt and Edd since they looked to the side with a guilty look. "We had no- well-" Paul became at a loss for an explanation.

Patryk stepped up, "Until we had a way to escape."

Yuu who still seemed confused tilted his head more so it was almost unrealistically put, "And your plan to do that was?" He had a cold sharp voice from here on out, "If I had not come along, you would have left your friend in an abusive relationship; promoting it more so," He put his head up straight, "Is this correct?"

"We did it to survive!" Matt tried to come in with a convincing argument.

"You did it because you're selfish." Yuu shot a glare to him in the back.

Patryk stepped forward, glaring with fury in his eyes "They've been there friend longer than you have, don't say that!"

He made a small 'hmm' noise with a face of thought, "Then why does it seem like I care more?"

Edd made a squeak noise of shock and probable internally being shot with an arrow, he clung to Matt before tearing up. Paul and Pat just glare at him with clenched jaws, "Damien do you mind pitching in?" He turns to me with a sharp look that wasn't aimed at me... At least I've convinced myself that.

I finger-gun and wink which he can't see, "I don't have a choice!"

"Do you think that this is fine?" He asks, tilting his head back.

Naturally I respond with, "I've gone my whole life pretending everything's fine!" I cheer in the brightest tone I can manage. He didn't at all seem impressed with my awnser, "If Jordan was in Tom's position; what would you do?"

~PATRYK'S P.O.V~

The scientist who was half on the floor froze but started to shake, "I- um, would..." He obviously had started to breakdown which was not something I would wish to be around. "You would want to get them out of it, right?"

"Y-yes!" He fell off the chair and held himself around the stomach like it hurt, "I'd- I, J-Jordan I'm sorry I can't save you I-." He pretty much screamed while crying on the floor.

"Yuu, what the hell?!" Paul exclaims from next to me, he stares at us blankly.

He eventually shows another emotion, more of a sorrow, and finaly upset look, "People only care about domestic abuse if it's happening to them or someone they care about. And why you do not care- but, promote it for your own good is sickening," He stood up, "If Thomas grows affection towards others that is no one's fault; it would infact be good to give him a healthy outlook."

He knelt down to Damien and pet the side of his face to try and calm him down which he eventually does. "It's fine, he's fine," He repeats that as well as other reassuring things to calm him down, He eventually lies down and breathes normally, "Now, I'm going to work on a plan to get us out of here; the one you were relying on." He tilted his head back to see us all.

Mee sat with his drink with a nervous and terrified expression. The fact that he was attached to him for years is traumatising to think about.

A/N

That's just Yuu, chaotic good angel from hell.

No one is allowed to call him a bad person, he just stood up for domestic abuse.

Also RIP Damien's heart, he's dead now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 851 21
"-and tom was given his worst nightmare." || COMPLETED ✓ || Also terrible story I wrote when I was like 10 or something.
58.9K 1.5K 35
3 - 4 years after The End... "Do you know who will have the greatest impact on this planet? You will. Because you will massacre over 7 billion people...
159K 7.2K 33
Tord unintentionally comes back and not everyone is happy to see him. He has to deal with facing his past, escaping the army, and an obnoxious crush...
129K 3.7K 56
Tom was kidnapped, separated from edd and Matt and took in by tord himself. He was forced to join the army and he found himself getting used to it...