Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Meeting those You know

1.9K 88 224
By KippFicc

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Letting Tord splat onto the bed was all I had to vent my confusion and rage; I put him in his regular shirt that he used to keep under his hoodie... I miss those days, when we used to hate each other; fighting, and wearing those stupid shirts... But we used to be kinda friends, watch movies and give awkwardly suggestive looks to each other... Why did we do that?

After a short sigh of frustration, I grab the sheet and pull it over him; oh yeah, I must take off his stupid arm. I click the button and the metallic limb detaches. I place it onto the bedside table, watching Tord who seems completely unharmed like the whole demon thing never happened. This whole situation sucks, why am I truly acknowledging it now? Maybe because I met someone crazy and a likable human being.

Speaking of, I have to go drinking with this way better lunatic; didn't think Yuu would be a drinker but after what just happened I could defiantly see a change in views. As I turn to go to the elevator I hear Tord move slightly... Nope, still asleep.

I go into the elevator and let it slide down, leaning on the glass wall as I feel another strange feeling, similar to the one from earlier but it feels better than the other one? I sigh, feeling better as I start to get further from Tord. The door opens behind me- the one I was leaning on; Shit I'm falling!

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Patryk is out in the main lab, and I mean Pat is not 'Tryk; and he's enjoying coffee like he used to. He sighed happily, "It's way better being up here than in that stuffy asylum room." He chuckled lightly.

Fakely and nervously I laugh, knowing full well that he knows what an asylum room looks like and he just laughs like it was a good ol' time before we got him from that place. "Say, Yuu and the hermit should be here shouldn't they?"

I choke on the beer I was drinking from the can, "Shit, I have no idea where Yuu is," I start to panic, looking around for something to remind me of where he could be, "Wait- Damien came in earlier with Jordan... To work on the lamp?" I say, squinting at him in confusion.

Pat tilted his head, "Who's Damien?" At that moment, I had officially heard the question I thought I'd never hear.

Hm, but I wonder where Yuu is though; speak of the devil worshiper himself he opens the door, waving slightly. "Oh, Paul you won't believe this!" Was the first thing he said, seemingly ignoring Patryk.

"Oh god, what did you do?" I reply, making Pat laugh loudly. Yuu snickered slightly, covering his mouth and walking in slightly but keeping the door open just with his foot. "As a wise friend said not long ago; I scammed satan," He explained- and Yuu did what now, "Sadly the deal was taken off so majority of my side was taken off... However, it seems the old guy forgot to sew something up."

We stare in shock and confusion, "What... What was that now?" Patryk questions in a terrified tone. The blonde across from us giggled, "Say hello to the new and improved Mee and Yuu!" He put a hand behind the door and pulled out a- what in fucks name. Another Yuu but with more depression- Mee?

I now drop my can, staring wide eyed- "He, I- how- what?" Help, I forgot how words work. We heard Damien walk in, "Who's back- uhhhhh" He made a continuous 'uhh' sound which dragged out by the second. Jordan also walked out, making a squeak noise and dropping a light bulb.

"How- wha- no, what?!" I shout, being so confused at this moment, how does that even happen?! We haven't even explained Yuu has split identity disorder so how do we explain he used the power of antichrist to clone himself?! Damien stops with his long 'uhh' and starts repeating 'no' instead as he walks over, grabbing the two and starts to try and force them together again.

Yuu just starts giggling while... Mee becomes distressed and starts to try flail away, Pat walks over and forces Mee back into it more, "I can't handle two running around, get back in there."

The more emo looking one, laughs slightly while still sounding struggled, "Hah... That's what she said." Admittedly I snort, but Pat made a sound of disgust, shoving him harder to Yuu who stopped chuckling and started to get distressed. "Uh, ok stop!" I say, starting to walk over when I notice they're in actual pain.

When I grab the new-duo's arms the door opens, we all stop and look over to see Tom standing there with a bland expression. We stare back with a look of fear and not knowing how to deal with this. "Hello, Thomas!" Yuu greeted strangely cheerfully.

Tom sighed, rubbing the space between his nose and eyes "Whatever, from the shit I've seen today this hardly makes the top five weirdest," he quoted, walking in and going past us who were all in the same position with two Yuus, "Yuu, explain this to me before I forget my own name." He grabs a bottle of whisky from behind a cabinet... Wait that's supposed to be hidden how the fuck did he know?

After that Yuu elbowed Damien in the stomach, making him wheeze and step back so Yuu could just walk over to Tom who was already cracking the bottle open. So now we just look to Mee who was a little teary eyed from the pain, "So, you're by yourself now?" I ask Mee.

He slowly turns his head to me, "No Brownie, I'm just socialising with the air." Oh yeah, he's a little shit; how could I forget, I flip him off and he does the same to me with an intense grumpy face. Pat grabs my shoulders like a mother trying to drag their child away but Mee and I start laughing anyway.

Midway through laughing he says, "This is fine."

~SMALL TIME SKIP (STILL PAUL'S P.O.V)~

So, it's been under five minutes and Jordan is already drunk so that's fun and Damien is having to pretty much keep hold of him before he does something dumb, he just drank apple juice- There are so many things I don't understand! And Patryk is being emo because Mee is clinging to me like a leech... Or an introvert at a social gathering...

Tom is quiet for a moment, sipping more alcohol before speaking up, "So you had split identity disorder," He says, sounding very calm about it, "didn't think that was important to bring up?" He looked to Yuu who had a coffee instead of anything acholic. Evil Pringle shrugged, "We would tell you once you asked questions."

"Eh, well it explains a lot" Tom drank again, seeming very calm about this. Mee makes an awkward noise to confirm I'm not the only one thinking so. "What about the 'demon' splitting you?" Pat asked with a sense of sarcasm. "Hm, it's hard to say; punishment, stupidity or just pure accidents," He started, "But as for why we were split at all; I had to loan apart of my soul to prove I would complete the deal which I didn't. So to get a part of my own personality he had to split my mind. Letting us split until the deal was 'done'."

Tom slams the bottle down, laughing more- ok he's drunk now. "You fucking scammed a demon..." He snorted with his face in the table. Yuu laughed a long, patting the poor alcoholic on the head, speaking of poor Jordan shoves himself off Damien and starts drunkenly babbling, "D-dame, hold my drink and watch this." As soon as he jumped Damien grabbed him.

"Pft, about sixty-seven percent of drunk people's last words have been spoken." Mee speaks up eventually- shit I forgot he was here and not... Y'know. This for some reason makes Damien startled, weird... The drunk red head speaks up again, "Boo, I had a-a thing happening here," He grumbled before poking Damien on the face, "I love you."

For some reason the psycho seems just pissed off, "Natürlich sagst du es, wenn du betrunken bist..."

Geez that's depressing.

"Yuu, help me tie Jordan to a chair before he dies." He started walking past me and Pat, Yuu sighed before pulling his chair back and standing up, "Be back."

Mee stood up straight quickly, "Wait, why don't I help?"

Damien turned around, "No way, I'm around seventy-three percent sure you have a thing with bondage," I start laughing widely at the sudden accusation.

"W-what?" He stutters, I wipe the tear from my eye to see Mee had been shook, everyone was laughing at this. "I'm sorry but you just seem like the type, candle-flame."

Oh god, my chest hurts from laughing; and to top that off Yuu says, "I can tell you a thing or two about that later."

What happened to the Yuu who hated those kinds of jokes? I do not care, this Yuu is way better. Mee turns red and decides to sit far away from us, then hides in his black hoodie.

They go off to prevent Jordan's death... For what the fifth time now? Shit's like a curse I swear. Tom seems bored suddenly, his face squished against the table while staring at Yuu's coffee mug. I don't think much of it until Pat tugs my sweater, making me look back at it- he's pouring whisky into the coffee, just straight from the bottle.

Not wanting to be around a drunk Yuu because I can imagine how strange that would be, I go to the table across from it, sitting by Mee who was watching from inside his jumper- "What does Yuu get like when he's drunk?" I whisper ask the 'tiny' goth.

"I have no clue, and I used to be him!" He replied in a whispery voice, He yawned slightly after, "He used to drink a reasonable amount at the cult and nothing happened."

"Dang, either Yuu is always drunk or is invincible." I mumble, squinting at Yuu who had walked back to the table by Thomas who was chugging the rest of the bottle, "Hm, why is everyone sitting over here now?" Yuu picked up his coffee, already suspicious.

Patryk decided to cover this one "It's the uh- cool kid table." We both turn to stare at him, squinting judgementally. He smiles nervously, Mee just snorts and goes along with it, "Yeah gnarly bro" He adds on. Feeling like I'm surrounded by idiots at about midnight.

"Well alright, I would not want to 'crank your style' as you would say" Yuu used quotation marks, Mee and I both groan in agony, he snorts and sits by Tom who spun his seat around, "Hah, Yuu- Yuu're so cool" He made a corny pun.

This made Yuu laugh although which is usually hard to do, "Thank you, Thomas" He ruffled his awkwardly shaped hair, making Tom do a drunken giggle. This is already suggesting something that is dangerous, for us all. Maybe he's drunk is all, never mind he just shuffled his chair closer to Yuu's we're all dead.

Hours pass with Tom laughing as everyone makes jokes and just chat, Damien being in the back to watch over his 'pal'. Whenever I look to Patryk he looks as worried as I feel when we're not laughing; why are we worried? Let's see, if the Red Leader knew he'd go ballistic, and since it's someone like Yuu who is an 'Assassin' he'd go mad, blaming us for staying quiet and without a doubt have us executed.

Eventually I figure he should head back, not because they're getting strangely close but- ok yeah they are so it's better to cut this off now. "Hey, Tom you should head back," I stand up quickly, "Come on I'll take you back so you don't run into the barrier or something."

They seem confused but Yuu looks up at the clock the dangled loosely on the wall, which read '2:34' Yuu flinched, "Oh goodness it is late!" he faced Thomas, "I will see you tomorrow, stay safe until then." He turned his chair around and started working on his notes which are in Japanese.

I make a phew sound, looking to Tom who was watching me like... Like he knew what I was doing. "Ok, give me a sec- second..." Tom said, standing up and walking with a small stumble to Yuu who was working hard already. He poked Yuu's back several times, "Y-Yuu, hey."

Having a gross feeling on me I step forward to intervene, Patryk grabs my shoulder and pulls me back, shaking his head. Mee slid over next to Yuu to help do the work while Tom wanted to talk to him. Yuu sighed slightly, going to change his bracelet but remembered he still had his orange one on.

He shook it off and turned to Tom; still on the wheelie chair. "Yes, Thomas?" Yuu greeted in his regular cheerful tone. Right after he said that Tom grabbed the collar to Yuu's hood, before we could process what was happening Tom pulled the good communist to his face, clashing his lips to Yuu's almost violently.

Each of us go wide eyed, not sure how to comprehend what's happening, it goes on for longer than a second; Yuu being beyond shocked as us just stood still as Tom pretty much was Frenching him.

(A/N: 'Frenching': French kissing in hip-Author slang.)

"Boy, am I glad I'm not a part of that anymore." Mee decided to bring in on a positive tone, this seemed to snap Tom back since after he slowly moved away from him, "See you tomorrow." He said strangely sober like before walking away, leaving Yuu on the spot and very confused.

"Psht, Paul stop taking so long or I'll run into the barrier," Tom said back in his drunk tone. I stare at Yuu again, "We're going to have to talk about this later." I say in a stern voice so he has a mild warning on. I run outside and catch up with Thomas.

A/N

Mee-ting those Yuu know.

Da dum tsk.

This series has changed... At the start it was easily fluff and tomtord and now it's evolved to abusive relationships and trauma... My kind of story.

Btw, what do you think of Yuu and Mee being split. Mee was quiet this chapter bc he's very introverted and as all introverts know it takes a while to feel socially safe... Especially since he used to be a personality disorder... He's gonna be upset about that yeah. (If you don't want them to stay separated forever, don't worry they wont be like that forever)

See ya next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.7K 56
Tom was kidnapped, separated from edd and Matt and took in by tord himself. He was forced to join the army and he found himself getting used to it...
27.8K 861 25
Paul and Patryk are orphans living at an orphanage. One day, they are adopted by four men, Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord. As they grow up, they both reali...
45.2K 876 24
Tord is an insomniac with his late night terrors that keeps him up late, and when Tom accidentally finds out about this, he decides to help Tord out...
179K 4.8K 47
This is a Tom x Tord FanFiction! Oneshots of them will come later if I feel like it// Warning: Possibly NSFW Material! (I will put at the beginning o...