Mercy (ManxBoy)

By xxprinceanonymousxx

After a sexy and exhilarating night with a new slave to his dungeon, the master Sadist Sykes is dead set on c... More

ωαяиιиg
ρℓαуℓιѕт
¢нαяα¢тєяѕ
1: ѕυвмιѕѕισи ѕσиg (є)
2: fα∂є αωαу
3: σвє∂ιєи¢є
4: мαѕтєя αи∂ ѕєяναит
5: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
6: fσя уσυя єитєятαιимєит
7: νєиιѕ ιи fυяѕ
8: вяєαтн ¢σитяσℓ
9: вєαυтιfυℓ ℓσνєя
10: мιяяσяѕ
11: ρℓєαѕυяє ѕℓανє
12: ¢σитяσℓ
13: ιи уσυя яσσм
14: ѕωєєт ∂яєαмѕ
15: ρσυя ѕσмє ѕυgαя σи мє
16: ѕυяяєи∂єя
17: нєѕ му тнιиg
18: уσυ'яє тнє вσѕѕ
19: αℓℓ мιиє
20: ѕυρєямαѕѕινє вℓα¢к нσℓє
21: ρℓєαѕυяє αи∂ ραιи
22: нσω ωє ∂σ
23: ι ωαииα вє уσυяѕ
24: ву уσυя ѕι∂є
25: ℓєαтнєя αи∂ ℓα¢є
26: ѕнυт мє υρ
26: му σвѕєѕѕισи
27: ¢σиѕтαит ¢яανιиg
28: ι ℓσνє ρℓαуιи ωιтн fιяє
29: ¢αит ѕмιℓє ωιтнσυт уσυ
30: αяσυѕє∂
31: ιм иσт ∂σиє
32: ∂єѕιяє
33: ρяєтту тιє∂ υρ
34: вє∂ σf иαιℓѕ
35: нσυѕє σf ραιи
37: ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
38: fяєαк вιт¢н
39: нαρριиєѕѕ ιи ѕℓανєяу
40: ℓσνє вιтєѕ (ѕσ ∂σ ι)
41: ραιи αи∂ ρℓєαѕυяє
42: тσятυяє
43: ι¢н тυ ∂ιя ωєн (ι нυят уσυ)
44: ℓσνє уσυ тσ ∂єαтн
45: ∂ιѕ¢ιρℓιиє
46: ¢αgє∂
47: fιgυяє∂ уσυ συт
48: ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ αℓℓ тнє ѕє¢яєтѕ σf тнє ρℓєαѕυяє gαя∂єи
49: ραιи (мαкєѕ уσυ вєαυтιfυℓ)
50: ѕραик му вσσту
51: fυи ωιтн киινєѕ
52: fαℓℓ αт уσυя fєєт
53: ℓιттℓє ωнιρ
54: zєяøѕρα¢є
55: нυяяι¢αиє
56: иσ, ι'м ιи ¢σитяσℓ
57: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
58: fαℓℓιиg
59: тнє ρσωєя ιѕ мιиє
60: υи∂єя му ¢σитяσℓ
61: υи∂єя му тнυмв
62: נυѕт ¢αи'т gєт єиσυgн
63: ωσяℓ∂ ιи му єуєѕ
64: тαкє мє тσ ¢нυя¢н
тнє єи∂... αи∂ тнє вєgιииιиg
ѕєqυєℓ ιиfσямαтισи
ѕυяρяιѕє!!!

36: ι נυѕт ωαииα мαкє ℓσνє тσ уσυ

20.9K 733 176
By xxprinceanonymousxx

All I wanna do is make love to you,

I've got lovin' arms to hold on to.

Z A I R E:

Sykes was right, this town is about as rinky dink as it gets. There was one red light, a small diner, a teeny tiny school, and an Inn. There was a tiny sheriffs station, and a shopping center that was by all rights, the size of one department store back home. I didn't see a Welcome sign, but I doubted that they got many visitors anyway. 

"I'm starved. Lets stop off and get food here before we book a room a the Inn." Sykes commented, and I smiled and nodded. My hand went up to play with the necklace around my neck, the one he'd bought me and told me was my collar. 

True to the nature of me, I took better care of the necklace that he gave me as a collar than I took care of even myself. It made me feel so special to know that he wanted to always have his claim on me. 

There was a few cars in the parking lot of the small diner, and I was halfway worried there wouldn't be any seats, but we got out and went in, seeing a group of teens gathered around a table, a few police officers, and an elderly couple in the far off corner who were just sitting together. 

I smiled at them, and they smiled back kindly. "Welcome to Rhondas, and apparently to our little town too." An overweight, kind looking woman said, and sat two menus down on the table we'd sat at. The woman was a red-head, with a tiny bit of grey entering slowly, her green eyes had smile lines at the corners, and she had a sweet, mother-like nature to her. 

"Hello!" I piped up kindly, looking down at them menu. I knew I wouldn't order for myself, but it still is cool to look and see what they have. 

"Hello as well," Sykes said kindly, smiling at her, and nodding. "Thank you for the welcome." He said and she smiled. 

"It's nice to see some new, young faces 'round here." She sighed, pulling out her notepad and simed. 

"Oh you flatter me," Sykes drawled, running his fingers through his dark hair. "I'm nearly forty, and I look the part. He's the younger of us." He said, pointing to me. I blushed and bit my lip, nodding a bit. 

"I'm twenty-three." I admitted shyly. 

"Well, no matter ages, the new faces is refreshing. It's nice to see someone still visits our little town." She said, a kind smile on her face. 

"To be honest," I admitted shyly, "We came across this place completely accidentally. We had been driving all day, and were exhausted." I said, and she nodded understandingly. 

"We are awfully small ain't we? Aren't even on a map, no sir ee." She said exasperated. "Half the town is in this room right here." 

"It seems like a peaceful place," Sykes noted, and she nodded. 

"Are y'all just passin by?" She asked, and I nodded. 

"We are on our way to Canada," I said and she nodded. 

"Its a might long distance from here to there ain't it?" She said and I nodded my head. 

"We're going the long way. We were originally in Maine, we could've went over the lake, but I prefer to drive the long way." I said softly. 

She nodded. "Well if y'all are ever looking to move out to a quiet little town, we've got a rather large home out Johnson Boulevard. It's a nice place too." She said, and I nodded. 

"Sounds interesting," I admitted, and Sykes nodded. "We're from the city, so small town life has always seemed... romantic to me." I giggled and Sykes rolled his eyes. 

"Well, I grew up in the city. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep in the quiet." He admitted. "I do like the atmosphere though. Quite nice." 

"Well, what would you two want?" She asked sweetly, and I shrugged. 

"What's best?" He asked. 

"Well, I'm slightly biased since my grandsons the cook, but I think the Grilled Chicken sandwich is pretty good. It comes with either fries or chips." She said and Sykes nodded. 

"Sounds like what we will have. Two cokes?" He asked, and she nodded her head easily. 

"Sounds like a deal Darling. I will get Thomas on that right now. And you just be patient, I'll get you your drinks." She bounced away from us and Sykes chuckled a bit. 

"I like small towns." Sykes said softly, looking all around us. I cocked my head as if to ask why, and he shrugged carelessly. "They are quiet, sweet older ladies, and respectful children. Everything that I enjoy. The only downfall to small towns is the churches. I get tired of hearing how homosexuality is a sin. I'm not sure it's anybody elses business who I stick my dick in." He said and I nodded my head in understanding.

"I agree. Who you have sex with is nobody elses business." I said, and he sighed. 

"That's the problem with small town people. Everyone is in everyone elses business." I said softly, and he nodded. 

The woman came back, and put our plates down with a smile. "I'm sorry if this is intrusive, but my grandson wanted to know if you guys were together." She asked kindly, and Sykes gave me a pointed look. 

"Yes we are." I said confidently. "We've been together almost six months." She smiled softly and nodded her head. 

"Thomas is gay. He's the only one in town that we know of. It's not really a problem anymore. When he first came out, he got beat up a bit. A couple times of me gettin my husband to go to the school and threaten to arrest the kids who did it they all stopped. Now no one pays much mind to it." She admitted. "He's saving up to move to the city, and I'm gonna miss em when he goes. His momma passed a few years back, and he's all I got left." She said and I nodded. 

"My father overdosed when I was fourteen." I said softly, and she nodded putting a hand on my shoulder. I jumped in surprise and shot a look at Sykes who shrugged. Well, at least I'm not getting into trouble with him for it? 

"Y'all should consider staying a couple days," she said and I nodded. "It's good to get some fresh air sometimes." She said, and Sykes nodded his head. 

"We'll definitely discuss it." He said calmly, and I nodded my head, smiling sweetly. She ran off to serve another customer, and a boy who was pretty short ran over, stared at us for a moment, before placing the plates down on the table in front of both of us, staring again, and scurrying off before either of us could utter a word. 

I glanced over at the stove to see the same boy blushing brightly, glancing over at us. When I made eye contact, he blushed and looked away. "He's..." I trailed off.

"He's a younger you." Sykes laughed loudly, and I blushed brightly. 

"Hey!" I cried indigently. He smirked and cocked a brow at me. 

"Oh, you think you aren't just like him?" He asked cockily and I blushed and shook my head yes. "You have matured a bit, I'll admit. But when I think of a younger Zaire, I see that blushing boy over there, with blue eyes and brown hair." I blushed myself, and bit into my lip, stirring my coke with my straw self-consciously. 

"Wellll..." I trailed off slowly. I couldn't really combat that with anything because he was right as always. Sometimes, I wonder if he ever has enough of being right. It seemed a bit like it was tiring. I'd personally hate it. 

Though sometimes I wish I could be right half as much as Sykes is. I'd feel a lot smarter than I do at the moment. 

~     +     ~

It wasn't long until we were checked into the Inn across the way from the Diner. Kelly, Rhondas daughter(Rhonda had died, and now Kelly owned the restuarant), had promised us breakfast on the house if we decided to stay. 

"I kind of like it here." I whispered and he turned to look at me from where he was standing. He was shirtless, and I took immediate notice to the wound on his chest, guilt swelling in my chest again. 

"Do you think it's safe to settle here?" He asked, and I shrugged. 

"I mean, we are thousands of miles away from Maine. And Jerome is probably expecting me to flee from him to Canada, because it's the closest boarder state..." I trailed off and he nodded his head, looking deep in thought. 

"I guess it could be a pretty good idea. I mean, we're where, in fucking Ohio?" He asked, and I nodded my head, looking down. "We are near the water, but I suppose it could be a nice little hiding place." 

"It would be." I said softly, walking up to him slowly, and trailing my fingers down his chest softly. 

He closed his eyes, his chest moving slowly underneath my fingertips. He smiled faintly, and I giggled, looking over him as he let my fingers move over his chest teasingly. "I love you." I whispered shyly, blushing as I felt his heart rate speed up a bit underneath my fingers. 

"I love you too," he whispered back to me, and I bit my lip. 

I didn't respond, it didn't feel necessary. We were content as I slowly wrote every smooth plane, every dip, and ridge of his abdomen. My fingers touched every part of him as he stood before me, gripping the edge of the dresser he was leaning against. 

Silence was all around us, nothing was heard but his breathing quickened and my quiet, steady breaths. He'd let out a quiet groan once in a while, and it'd make my heart race in my chest faster than I thought possible. 

He was silent as he watched my hands going over his chest. He was smiling softly as he watched me blush in front of him, my hands stilling momentarily as I was overcome with a wave of desire. 

His eyes were dark, lust filled orbs that I loved. I couldn't imagine looking up into any other mans eyes as I did this. 

This is perfect for me. 

There is no fear, trepidation or worry. There is no chaos or out of sorts thoughts echoing in my head. This is harmony for me.

"I want you," I whispered key cheeks red but my body burning deliciously. I could barely stand not having him be rough with me. I missed it so much. Just feeling his strong arms around me made me feel good, but him fucking me like a doll... That is phenomenal.

I guess I acquired a new kink upon being with him because there is nothing I enjoy more than feeling like a damned sex toy for my master. I knew it shouldn't make me as horny as it did but I didn't care.

This morning was still etched in my mind... Feeling his eyes caress my skin as I jerked off myself was better than just jerking off on my own. It was a new level of demeaning.

"Then get your sexy ass into bed so you can ride me until you cum all over us." His voice was husky and it made my dick harden and my heart race.

I knew Master Sykes owned me physically. I mean it was obvious. He beat me often and I absolutely couldn't deny the fact I loved it.

I didn't know how deeply emotional and mentally he owned me.

I hated being vulnerable but because hes Sykes... It makes it all so much better. I hated feeling trapped but the safest place I've ever felt was in his arms.

But more so than that, his words affected me deeper than anyone else's. I had no problem with someone else disliking me but the first time Sykes calls me out on something I do wrong my heart shatters in a million pieces and I cant breathe.

And even more than that, I refuse handshakes and hugs from friends and family subconsciously just because he told me to. I didn't long to jack off in the shower. I didn't desire going one night without my journal even though I never would have started one on my own.

I have zero problem submitting to him one hundred and fifty percent. I had no reservations or hesitancy at all.

If he told me to jump off a bridge I would do it. But on the same hand, I would gladly give my life for him.

For he is my master, and as his slave I thrive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 21.6K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
128K 4.5K 9
Cameron Adair had lived the past almost two years of his life being a cam model after his father sent him to college and lowered his allowance signif...
57.8K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...
776K 38K 37
[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the attention of a very persistent older man. Je...