A sweet Bully Vs A Teasing Bu...

By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau is known as the sweet bully. She's nice and very sweet with a witty personality but nevertheless the c... More

Sweet and Nice
The Challenge
The Crown of the King
Double Detention
Chapter: Read!
Detention Time
You've got a guest!
Why?!
You really don't care about me
Winter Holiday's Misplans
Irene The Matron
A little taken back
Fragile Potatoe
Winter Holiday Begins!
The Ice Queen Chamber
New Year's Candy Disaster
You Might Have Noticed...
For a little Meiw- I mean Human
The Cute Potato
Aphmau and her partner
The New Divine Warriors
Rules for it...
A Tutor
How to use your calculator 101
Apology
Overrule
Math, Studies and more of that
Aaron's P.O.V
Studying and Sports
Lock, Locked, Lockers
At a party...
A re-encounter
Let's have a talk
Spring Break
Bloody Murderer in the house
A Friend...
Back 2 School
I can miss you too
The Hero
Tested Comadary
Author Note
This Scumb world
A revival
Aftermath
His Girlfriend
Mother
The new Michi
One more time
Couples fight, right?
Questions
Overslept
Exams!
Blueberry
Author Note
Cursed
Let it go
Let it go
A follower
Let you go
Final words
It's about time!

Let's Play MURDER!!!

1.5K 32 83
By FanInfernoNethy

Aphmau's P.O.V

♡~♡

The moon shone brightly as we sat on a bench in Phoenix park. Aaron was blushing all shades of red and I'm sure I was too.

"Aphmau... I always loved you for the longest but didn't have the courage to tell you..." He said in a very calm and gentle voice than his usually mischevious voice.

But Aaron wasn't the only one with a confession to make. My heart beat hardly against my chest that I'm almost sure Aaron could hear it.
I took his hand in mine so that his midnight eyes looked at me.

"Oh Aaron... I always loved you too but failed to realise it early..." I said, my face heating 10 times than before.

"Aphmau... Can I?" He leaned in until we were just inches away.

"Yes Aaron, please Kiss me!"

♡~♡

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Oh that? That was me screaming myself awake. You haven't really thought that was real, did you?

I jolted, sitting up; my face was hot and my body was cold from all the suspense I just got in my dream. I touched my face and pinched myself to make sure I'm awake this time.

"OUCH!"

Yup, I was awake.

My heart beat didn't decrease a bit and my face heat too. I slowly -and carefully- made my way to the bathroom; my face was all red and my face was wet. Well, dreams could make you feel that way right?

"Shower time!"

I slipped my clothes off and jumped into the tank to take shower. Irene left me at school to wonder over my own thoughts.

Love-Hate relationship?! Irene is speaking non-sense! Sure, I don't act the same way when he's around; I blush whenever he embarrasses me, my body doesn't react the same to the limited times he touches me, and I'm always trying to be defensive when he's around.

I tell myself he's FC when I know he is Aaron... all these stuff I listed isn't something someone normally does. I mean, yes there are people who hate him but what do I hate him for?

I gulped as my mind pieced together the puzzle.

"Do..." I said with much fear in my voice, "Do I like Aaron?"

Well funny! That's something you should know yourself not ask yourself.

"OUCH!" I combed my hair the wrong way.

I quickly slipped into comfortable clothes. Today, I'm going to stay and re-watch some Attack On Titans.

Do I really like Aaron? That's not suppose to happen! I'm suppose to fight him off for bullying innocent children.

A small flashback of the school's winter break came into my mind. I looked at my computer screen and my cheeks were beam red.

It's confirmed, I 'like' Aaron.

"MEIHA! COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

I cried and walked downstairs to see my mother in her sports uniform.

"Yes mom?"

"Stop being Lazy! You spend most of your time confined in that room of yours. Time to smell some fresh air; come with me, while I jog with Zianna, you are going to smell some fresh air."

"Nooooo!" I cried even more.

"Don't be like that. It's going to be fun, plus Zianna's boys are coming."

I walked with my mother to the park as she hummed some of Beyoncé songs randomly. I absent mindedly, lost myself in thoughts of me liking Aaron.

"We're here!"

"Oh! Silvanna did you get all the cassette?!" (Cassette: tapes or group of CD)

"I sure did!"

"Let's get jogging!"

And they took off, forgetting my existence and... wait, what?!

"Zane?! Where are the others?"

What is Zane doing here? Alone? I mean, he's always complaining about how he just want to stay inside a not get out for sports or fresh air.

"Garroth, the lover boy, is in his baseball practice; while Vyald is packing up for his next voyage."

I looked at him suspiciously then another voice cut me off my inspection.

"Hey Aphmau."

"Katelyn!"

I hugged her when she approached me.

"What brings you to the park?" She asked.

"My mom want t- I wanted to take fresh air! That's all! Yea'."

"Really? I thought you of all people would be in your room at this very moment."

"I'm very sociable person for your information Katelyn." I put my hands on my hips, smirking.

"Well, AOT season 2 has just came out and..."

"What?!" I grabbed Katelyn's Collar and yanked her down to my level.

"I thought you knew..."

How could I have done this?! And there I was thinking of re-watching the series! The long awaited season 2 is out and I here taking some fresh air?!

"Huehuehuehuehuehue!" I laughed maniac-lly as I let go of Katelyn.

"I don't like the sound of this!" Zane exclaimed as he took steps backwards.

"You and you!" I pointed at Irene and Aaron who happen to be around.

"I have a game to suggest..."

"Wait, I was just jogging! what do I-" he didn't finish his sentence when he saw my eyes.

"I'm fine with it, oh and Aaron should be with you all the time." Irene added with a wink that I was too busy to recognize it.

"Let's play MURDER!"

🔪\◇~◇/🔪

"Now the rules are simple, if you're the murderer try to kill everyone while the cop tries to save everyone." I explained quickly.

"Wait! I didn't agree to your game!" Zane who looked paler than he already is, started panicking.

"It won't be that bad Zane try to 'cop'e with it." I laughed at my own pun.

"Me and Irene never said we-"

"You are going to play!" I cut Aaron quickly and jumping away. "LET'S MURDER!!!"

"I don't like the sound of this..." Katelyn said.

/¤○¤/MURDER  ☆-☆   REDRUM\¤○¤\

1st Round》

Aphmau: Witness.

Aaron: Cop.

Irene: Witness.

Zane: Witness.

Katelyn: Murderer.

"Okay guys our zone will be the whole Park." Aphmau said as she smiled evily.

"So how does that game works?" Katelyn asked .

"Do we actually have to murder them?" Irene added.

"The game is simple, you knock your opponents out. Place a paper on their back and their are out." Aaron explained, making sure to keep himself away from Aphmau.        

"I'm glad you know the game." Aphmau said still with that look on her face.

"And how we get labeled?" Irene asked.

"The labels will show themselves in your eye vision. It's like magic, instead you don't get to kill the person but make them disappear for a whole round."

"How is that-" before Katelyn would finish, a bright light blinded her vision as she saw a small label on her palm showing a label 'Murderer'.

"Anyone see what's on my palm?" She asked just to make sure that no one can see it.

"The labels can only be seen by you apparently." Zane said as he hid behind the bush.

She checked her pocket to find white paper in them.

"So everyone I'm the cop and if you need protection just come to me." Aaron said as he walked to the middle of the football terrain.

"Katelyn~!" Aphmau called.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm with Zane at the moment."

"What?! But I wanted to make out with you on the clock~" She whined.

Aaron removed his gun and carefully approached Aphmau from behind.

"Are you for reals?!"

"Yes!"

Katelyn was with Zane in the bush with her paper held to him.

"Now Zane," she whispered, "be a good boy and stay here while I go to Aphmau." She struck him with the paper and he disappeared but not before leaving a trail of scream.

"Zane?!" Aaron shouted behind Aphmau, making her jump in the process.

"I'm fine." Zane's voice spoke, "A squirrel scared me."

"Buwahahahahaha! Really Zane?!" Aphmau laughed.

"Yes, yes. Very funny." He said in an annoyed voice.

Katelyn was making her way to the terrain when she found Irene sitting on a bench.

"Hey Irene."

"Oh, Hello Katelyn."

"You fine?"

"Before you poof me, I want to make a contract."

"How did you-?!"

"I've been a divine warrior for millions of years, of course I know if something is wrong with you."

"Oh." Was all Katelyn could offer.

"Now I want you in a plan to make Aph and Aaron come together and I need your help." 

"Really?" Zane's annoyed voice shoot out of nowhere but they paid no attention to it.

"Okay, so what's the plan?"

"Wait, so you're now cool with Aaron?"

She shrugged, "He didn't do anything bad for Aphmau for now and to be honest, they are kind of cute with each other."

Meanwhile...

"Aaron, What the hell where you doing behind me?!"

Aaron removed his gun and pointed it directly at her.

"You're being suspicious..."

"What?! I'm not the murderer!"

He moved a little backwards making sure to keep her in sight.

"You're way too suspicious for your own good..."

"Aaron!... Don't shoot me!"

He edged a little futher, "I'm sorry for not being sorry."

He shooted the gun and in a 'poof' Aphmau disappeared.

"I told you I'm not the murderer!" Her voice exclaimed.

"Oops... A good mistake." He said and put the gun back to its socket.

"Now, it's down to three..." He added.

"Don't ignore the fact that you killed an innocent witness Cop!"

"Innocent and suspicious!"

Just as Aaron was about to walk out of the terrain Katelyn showed up.

"Hey Aphmau, you said you want to make out on the clock?"

"Yea! But Aaron shot me!!" Her voice rang.

"So Katelyn," Ignoring Aphmau's voice, Aaron approached Katelyn, "where's Zane?"

"You know Aaron, you don't get the chance to make out with Aph everyday..."

Aaron coughed uncomfortably, his face turning red. "Katelyn it was a mistake... and I know that." He murmured the last part.

"The point is... Katelyn?" Katelyn's shoulders shook; Aaron thought she was crying.

"Hey Katelyn... um... I would love to make out with Aphmau," He nose bled for a moment before he wiped it with his sleeve, "She was just being too suspicious and..."

Before he could finish Katelyn grabbed his gun then slammed the white paper at his chest and she started laughing maniacally.

"I won! I won! And Aaron just admitted that he would make out with Aphmau!"

/¤○¤/ MURDER ☆-☆ REDRUM \¤○¤\

2nd Round》

Aphmau: Witness.

Aaron: Murderer.

Irene: Witness.

Zane: Witness.

Katelyn: Cop.

Aaron takes revenge from Katelyn but fails, as Katelyn succeeds in protecting everyone with Zane being dead for being too suspicious.

/¤○¤/ MURDER ☆-☆ REDRUM \¤○¤\

3rd Round》

Aphmau: Witness.

Aaron: Witness.

Irene: Murderer.

Zane: Cop.

Katelyn: Witness.

Irene tries to murder everyone, she succeeds with Katelyn, Aphmau and Aaron but fails with Zane, resulting in her loss.

/¤○¤/ MURDER ☆-☆ REDRUM \¤○¤\

4th Round》

Aphmau: Murderer.

Aaron: Witness.

Irene: Cop.

Zane: Witness.

Katelyn: Witness.

Last minute of the game:

"Oh, come on Aph. I'm sure we can talk this out." Aaron said as he took back steps until his back met with the tree.

"Of course Aaron, but how is that talking going to go?!"

"Ahhhhhhh..."

"Too late!"

"Hey Aphmau, turn around." Irene said as she held the gun behind her.

Just as she turned around, Irene shot the gun at the head.

"Whyyyyy?! Why would you do this to me Irene?!"

Aphmau is the murderer with Irene the Cop. Aphmau losses just when she thought she was on a winning streak.

/¤○¤/ MURDER ☆-☆ REDRUM \¤○¤\

Final Round》

Aphmau: Cop.

Aaron: Witness.

Irene: Witness.

Zane: Murderer.

Katelyn: Witness.

"Okay guys, final round then I can go and watch AOT 2!!" Aphmau looked around happily.

"So are you cool now?" Asked Aaron.

"Yea."

"Guys, I think Aph should hide with Aaron. He always had the best spots so..."

Aphmau's cheek had a hint of pink, "w-w-w-why would I need to hide with him?!"

"It's because that would give the murderer the chance to kill Aaron."

She thought over it a second and Aaron took that moment to run away.

"I think he is gone! Aphmau there is no time!" Katelyn pushed her to walk.

"Okay, Okay. Geez!"

She went climbed a tree and sat next to Aaron. The first few minutes were quite as Aphmau didn't know what to start talking about.

"We don't have to talk." Aaron said after the long silence.

"Hey guys! Guess what?!" Katelyn said as she ran away from Zane who was chasing her with a white paper in a form of knife.

"What?!" Aphmau yelled.

"You guys have been together for more than five minutes and haven't fought her. That's a world record!" Katelyn said just as Zane stabbed her.

"Okay, now for the other two... Muwahahahahaha"

"He's never going to find us at that rate." Aaron smiled to himself as he watched Zane make a fool out of himself then disappears behind the tree.

"Think twice!" Zane stabbed him and Aphmau, who shrieked, almost simultaneously.

Game over!
Winner is Zane.

"What?!"

"He didn't even play that well!"

"Congrats Zane!" Aphmau said cheerfully.

"I just want to..." He dropped to the ground, laying, "let me just take a breather."

They all laid down, exhausted from all the running of the game.

"Aph, you stayed with Aaron for more than minutes without fighting." Irene said. "That means you are guys capable of being friends for the relics sake."

Aaron looked at Aphmau as she did the same; she smiled and answered to Irene, "I guess."

_______________________

That's it my ladies and gentlemen!

Nethy here, and that's it for today. Its about time She let Aphmau warm her feeling for Aaron; and also today is...

She was able to write this chapter at 12 AM but was too lazy to publish it and now here you go!

Hope you enjoy reading and till next time my friends.

(Edited 10/12/17)

Mattane~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.3K 26
Aphmau is not your typical girl... Yeah, she's smart and shy and all the other things, but she is very different from everyone else. She's a Meif'wa...
24.9K 562 28
[DISCONTINUED] Your big brother, Aaron, loves to talk to you about his girlfriend, Aphmau. When you finally get around to moving in on his street, yo...
3.3K 213 22
The Kingdom of Ru'aun was rich and plentifully, if you were lucky enough to live in the inner city, Falcon Claw. Outside of those walls was where the...
123K 2.8K 17
-Takes Place In Highschool Grade 11- Aphmau, future ruler of the nether, goes to phoenix high. There she is known as the nicest girl. An easy target...