Dangerous Games (Michael Jack...

moonwalkiiingbaee_ által

BOOK I [COMPLETED] The bad boy turned good. The good girl became stronger. Everything else dealt before hand... Több

Summary + My Other Works
Chapter 1: Daydreamin'
Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions
Chapter 3: It's Only Nature, Human Nature
Chapter 4: Greedy Girlfriend
Chapter 5: Invincible Sometimes
Chapter 6: Cry, We're Gonna Be Alright
Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana
Chapter 8: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust
Chapter 9: Michael, Music and Me
Chapter 10: Monkey Business, Better Left Unsaid
Chapter 11: Don't Be Messin' Around
Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again
Chapter 13: A Brand New Day
Chapter 14: Leave Me Lonely/Alone
Chapter 15: Smile and Adore
Chapter 16: Loving You Right There
Chapter 17: The Heartbreaker Breaks Free
Chapter 18: Only 1 Speed Demon (Valentine's Day Special)
Chapter 19: Apples and Little Girls
Chapter 20: You Ain't Nothing
Chapter 21: They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 22: Bang Bang, Blood On The Dance Floor
Chapter 23: Just A Little Bit Of You And Your Heart
Chapter 24: Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You
Chapter 26: Revolution
Chapter 27: Natalie
Chapter 28: My Girl Taking Morphine
Chapter 29: Don't Walk Away From Your Best Mistake
Chapter 30: Morning Sickness
Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You
Chapter 32: Don't Make Me Fly Away, My Moonlight
Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home
Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry
Chapter 35: The Effect Of The Strawberry Of Love
Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You
Chapter 37: I'll Be There
Chapter 38: Problems
Chapter 39: Focus, Burn This Disco Out
Chapter 40: If I Can't Love Her
Chapter 41: Can't Let Her Get Away
Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone
Chapter 43: Proof Needed
Chapter 44: Childhood
Chapter 45: Michael's Past
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Last Minute Shopping
Chapter 48: Surprises
Chapter 49: Time To Play Dangerously
Chapter 50: Game Over
For those who are still confused & Update on sequel
Michael's POV
Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...
BOOK 2!!!!

Epilogue

716 27 114
moonwalkiiingbaee_ által

A/N: I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read, vote and comment Dangerous Games from its humble beginnings to its crazy (and quite emotional) end. This is my first completed story on Wattpad, and I'm super excited to share what I've got next in store for you my lovelies! Watch out for another author's note towards the end of the chapter! For the last time in this book, enjoy! - Alex xoxo

-Michael-

:Tell the angels no, I don't want to leave my baby alone. I don't want nobody else to hold you. That's a chance I'll take. Baby I'll stay, Heaven can wait:

I think I just died.

Considering that all of a sudden, I was transported at this empty beach, with the waves, beautifully rolling towards the surface, on the sand. Although, I don't mind leaving this place, it's too peaceful.

"Hello Michael," a heavenly voice called me.

I spun around on my heel to come face to face with an angel.

"Where am I?" I asked the angel, "Why am I here?"

"You are asleep Michael, this is just a dream."

"Yeah, I realised," I remarked sarcastically, but then I was talking to an angel, I think angels take sarcasms seriously.

"Sorry," I apologized meekly.

"There's no need to apologize, I'm here to let you know that your love won't be coming back anytime soon."

"What?" I screeched in shock and in pain, "What do you mean she won't be coming back?"

"Do not fear too much Michael, you will see her again." Wow, what a way to make things easier for me.

"I'm going to send you back to your world now, take care."

"W-what? Wait!"

I wasn't able to ask her anymore questions as I was knocked out again by her magical fairy dust, or some shit.

***

My eyelids were slowly opening up to an unfamiliar room. The beeping monitor beside me created a steady beat, indicating that my breathing's okay.

"Michael," a womanly voice spoke to me as she placed her hand on top of mine. I looked up to see who it was.

"Dr. Jones, what happened? How am I here?" Damn, my voice sounded so hoarse, and I feel a chesty cough coming up.

"Here, have some water," Dr. Jones came around and gave me a cup of water at room temperature. I hate how it tastes, but I guess if it's best for my throat.

"Michael," Dr Jones sighed in disappointment, "on the night you brought that girl in the hospital, you collapsed."

"What girl? I don't remem-"

Then it was like a ton of bricks hit me. Memories of last night at the docks with Ariana, and how she... oh no.

"Where is she? Is she okay? Did she make it?"

"Michael," she started again, "please calm down, it's bad for your head."

"I don't give a shit about my head, where is Ariana? I need to see her," I stood up from my bed, but then a sudden headache nearly got me to puke over the side, because it hurt that much. Doctor was not joking.

"What the fu-?"

"Your brain was bleeding, the surgeons removed the blood clot that built up inside your head successfully and that was why you passed out when you brought Ariana here two weeks ago."

Two weeks ago?

"You were in an induced coma for two weeks," she answered my question in my thoughts straight away, "you just woke up from it."

I didn't realise that she was checking my heart rate and all of that doctor stuff on me as she spoke since I woke up. This made a lot of sense for me to be in this very room, with a band-aid wrapped around my head.

"But what happened to Ariana? Is she okay?"

Dr. Jones could only give me a concerned look that tells me that nothing was good about what happened to Ariana. I don't care if it's going to kill me inside, I just want to know her well-being as of now.

"I couldn't say for sure," she focused back to her work, "I hear that she was being operated to get the bullets out. Two bullets to be exact, one on the leg and one around the torso."

God, she doesn't have to remind me how she got shot, but I don't want to get angry at her in this state.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"She's on the third floor in her room, probably resting up as well."

She's on the third floor in her room, probably resting up as well.

Did I hear that right?

"Pardon? Are you saying, that Ariana is okay?"

"Maybe physically, I'm not sure about mentally though," Dr. Jones replied.

I don't get it, why would she be unwell mentally? Nothing happened to her on the head that night when she got shot. I am so confused.

"Can we visit her, in her room?" I pleaded, desperation was clear in my voice.

"I don't think that's a very good idea," she trailed her voice away from the topic, but I'm not letting her switch topics that easily.

"Please doctor? Just five minutes of your time and we will be back here." I may be lying on just staying there for five minutes, knowing that she's okay is more important than staying here in bed, doing nothing, so I could heal myself and rest up.

"Ugh, fine, but I'm only doing this because getting out of your hospital bed is good for your healing." Good, I don't care about my health right now, I care about Ariana's.

Dr. Jones helped me on getting my lazy ass from the bed to the wheelchair so we could head on out to Ariana's floor.

It's so weird being the patient here, everybody looks at you and they probably were, in their minds, guessing on what happened that caused this injury in my head.

We eventually made it to the room with Ariana's full name inside the name slot, with her patient number alongside of it.

As we were approaching the door, her ex boyfriend, and my cousin, Peter, just walked out of it and shutting the door from behind. He noticed that I was coming, and as I predicted, he literally jumped in surprise.

"Michael, you're awake!" Why does it feel like he doesn't want me awake by now?

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?"

Peter let out a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck, unsure what to say next.

"Is Ariana awake?" I asked, with my eyes flicking between the door and him.

"She just fell back asleep, but she's okay now." That brought me so much relief.

"Are you going in now?" What does it look like?

Instead, I simply said, "Yes."

Peter was looking at me unsurely as he told me something that sounded like a warning, "Don't be disappointed with what she sees."

He didn't waste much time, he turned to the opposite direction and walked off to somewhere important, his strides were that long.

"What?" I have so many questions to the world, everything does not make sense to me.

I shook the confusing thoughts off my head for now, as I told Dr. Jones to let me in.

When I entered her room, the air suddenly went still, because of the heart breaking sight before me.

It was Ariana, breathing at least, but she looked like she was in much more pain than I was. If only I could take all of the pain from her, just so she could be okay.

"Ariana," my voice cracked when I said her name, I wheeled myself towards the side of the bed as tears forming unexpectedly. I wasn't planning to display any weakness today, but I did.

Ariana stirred from my mention of her name as she slowly, but surely, opened her eyes. I knew Peter just told me that she just went back to sleep, but I want her to see me right now, so that she knows that I am just here.

Her eyes scanned the room at first before she landed her eyes on me. There was no reaction whatsoever, I feel like I needed to remind her who I was, she probably doesn't recognise me from the excessive use of band-aid wrapped around my head.

"Little girl, it's me, Michael," I placed my hand on top of hers, squeezing it with a gentle touch to it, like how she used to like it before.

She looked down on my hand that perfectly fits into hers with a clueless look on her face. Her eyes met with mine, once again with a concerned look on her face.

Geez, I haven't seen myself on the mirror yet today, but did I look that bad?

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

A/N: Did I just hear a sequel coming? I THINK SO?????!!!!!!!

Again, thank you to everyone who has voted and commented on every chapter, I love you all to bits 😘😘😘.

My next book however won't be the Dangerous Games sequel, but an original story (not fanfiction). I haven't developed a plot for the Dangerous Games sequel yet, but I've got an idea 😊.

This is not over for Michael and Ariana! The games are just the beginning!

Vote/comment if you like the new new.

Till next time my lovelies.

- Alex xoxo

PS. Should I upload a Q&A? If you have questions about the book or the author (meh), ask away by commenting on this paragraph! xoxo

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

106K 2.4K 46
The grade's pretty girl catches Jahseh's attention
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
144K 3.6K 45
An Xxxtentacion love story♥️
72.2K 2K 125
~ Book 1 - If Things Never Changed (THE CASE OF THE MISSING MARQUESS) In which one escape route goes terribly wrong. ~ Book 2 - Marriage & Murder (TH...