Chapter 2: Bad, Bad Decisions

A/N: Because Wattpad is not following what I want, this gif meant to be on the header, enjoy reading:

Homeroom and the first two periods of the day wasn't too bad. Toby and I decided to be seating buddies for homeroom since we don't really have any other friend but each other.

For first period, I had Work Studies with Molly. Molly was gawking over the new Work Studies teacher, Mr. Tate, who's fresh from getting a degree in teaching. Well, all that information is from Molly. I don't know how she got any of that info that quickly.

Second period on the other hand, I had Biology. It's not as great as the first, but it's alright. The twins in our class attempted to test different biochemicals on the lab fish and the fish nearly died.

The bell finally rang for recess, "Okay, we will continue our work next lesson. Grayson, Ethan, we need to talk." We were dismissed as the twins walked over the teacher's desk with a very disappointed look on the teacher's face. I was one of the last students to exit the lab as I heard the teacher raising her voice at the twins. Poor guys.

I walked over to the group with Peter beaming at the sight of me coming over. He does this every time I get to see him, it's so cute! "Hey Ariana, what did you just have?" Molly asked while I took a bite on my apple. "I just had Biology, and it was pretty eventful." I said after I swallowed my bile and took another bite of the apple. "Let me guess, it was the twins, right?" Peter then took a sip of his Coke that he just opened. "Yep," I said popping the 'p'.

"How about you guys?" I asked Peter and Molly. Peter was the first to speak up, "I just had Photography, and my goodness, it was boring." I giggled as I imagined Peter's class staring at countless photo samples for the entire fifty minutes of the period. It was Molly's turn to speak up, "I just had PE with the new kid."

I snapped my head towards Molly, "Did you? How was it? Did you talk to him? Is he nice?" Molly laughed at my eagerness to know this new kid. I don't even know why I'm this eager. "Slow down Ariana, what's with all the questions?" I shrugged my shoulders, trying to keep my cool, "I just wanna know a little bit about the new kid, don't we all?" I glanced at Peter if he agrees and he slowly nodded. However, he didn't seem so sure about it.

"Well, he's quiet. Like VERY quiet. I assume he's extremely shy." Molly told me with a smile, "Have you tried talking to him?" I started to feel bad for the new kid. Molly peels a banana before continuing, "He just told me his name is Michael, Michael Jackson." I can feel Peter tense beside me at the mention of the name, "Babe, are you alright?" Peter nodded with an assuring smile, "Yeah babe, I'm fine. That name just reminded me of someone."

Peter softly grabbed my face with his hand so I am facing him and looked at me in the eye, "Ariana, I know you're interested in the new kid, but he might be dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt." I caught Peter's hand that was on my face and rubbed my thumb on top of it, "I'll be fine Peter, I'm sure I won't get murdered, but I appreciate your concern." Peter gave me a faint smile and kissed my forehead.