Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again

A/N: Sorry if last chapter was shitty. I kinda had a writer's block because school's back and my mum's in hospital so, I had a tight schedule lately. Don't worry though, I'm very confident with this chapter to make it up for it. Here's Chapter 12: I Just Can't Stop Loving You Over And Over Again. Enjoy xx 😊

Michael was heading towards a BP station for gas. The BP is rather massive, like a mall almost. I can see a food court, a cafe, a playground for the kids.

Yeah, very big.

"Little girl, why don't you head inside while I fill this baby up with gas?" Michael said, slinging his leg off the seat of his motorbike to walk over to the petrol to fill the bike's tank.

"Okay," I replied, hopping off the bike myself and started walking inside the BP building.

The building seems like they are in their busiest hour, as it is already nearly dinner time, there are so many fast food restaurants to choose from.

Michael shortly caught up with me, already paid for his gas and parked his bike in the parking, "Come on, let's get something to eat, I'm hella hungry," he said as he pushes me towards the food court.

"Okay? What do you want for dinner tonight?" Michael looks at me in a seductive way, but at the same time he looked like he's joking, "You."

I hit his arm playfully as I pulled a disgusted face, "That's gross Michael! Really? You just have to mention sex before we eat?" Michael shrugged his shoulders as he cracks up laughing to his disgusting joke, "Just ruining your appetite."

I rolled my eyes as he picks which fast food chain we should have for dinner, "That!" Michael exclaimed, pointing towards the face of Colonel Sanders.

"KFC?" I asked, in a way scoffing at Michael's choice of food. Michael nodded his head excitedly like a little kid, "Yeah? Didn't you have any KFC before?" He asked.

I shook my head, no, as he looked at me with widened eyes, "You poor little girl, you're having Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner! Come!" And that, he dragged me towards the direction of the queue to the front register.

"Who's next?" A KFC employee called out for the next person as we walked closer to the young employee.

"Hi there, how can I help... you.... today?" The KFC employee, with some Asian features to her appearance, slurred her speech a little bit at the sight of Michael, probably having a temporary crush on Michael. I don't blame her though.

"Hi, I really love your accent," Michael commented, causing the employee to blush her cheeks red, "Heh, thanks, I don't think it's that interesting though," she replied shyly, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Really? I think it's unique, where are you from originally?" Michael asked, leaning slightly closer to the employee.

"Oh, I came from Australia, I am a transfer student here," the employee replied in her Australian-ish accent, "but I also grew up with an Asian family, so whenever they speak English, they tend to speak it in American, so it's kind of a mix," the employee giggled nervously.

"Ah, I see, that's really cool that you came from Australia," Michael commented with the employee's cheeks getting redder by the second, and me? I'm slightly starting to feel like a third wheel right now.

"Anyway, I'd like to order us a bucket of chicken, three large fries, a large tub of gravy and a 1.25 litre bottle of Pepsi." The employee and I both looked at Michael in disbelief.

"Michael, we're eating all of that?" I exclaimed, with Michael putting a finger up, indicating that he's not finished yet, "also, takeaway please," and that he winked at the employee as she begins to blush even more, "That would come to $40 all together, thanks."