Chapter 36: Love To Sacrifice For You

Disclaimer: Mature scenes (not intense) ahead. Also, some minor emotional scenes too. Enjoy. - Alex xoxo.

-Michael-

:If it's cloudy or blue, I'll stay here with you. We'll make a wish and then we'll kiss, our love forever true. Instead of going out to some restaurant, I'll stay here with you:

My heart played a constant beat to the rain that fell from the never ending storm and onto the roof of our shelter. Instead of the water hitting the ground, or the thunder rumbling fron the dark sky, I could hear music all around me, which makes it one of the most wonderful things in life.

Picture this as a step into a park with your eyes closed, and what do you hear? The birds chirping. The branches being snapped if it's being stepped on. The water of the river, rushing by. All of those sounds altogether creates something unique and beautiful. Music.

During the Jackson 5 and even before working for Chandler, that was how I make music. A part of me that is very difficult to explain to anyone, not even to my own mother!

It's like everything I touch, I could get music out of it, and once I get the tune in my head, I work hard on the tune to turn it into something more.

I love music, even though I haven't thought about it in a while, but I really do. The only thing I love more than music, however, was someone who's producing music herself right now without even realising it.

My little girl. My Ariana.

I couldn't believe that I finally poured out my once caged up feelings to her, and now, she's right here next to me, nestling her sleepy head against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her petite body.

Sometimes I thought about how I should've confessed sooner, or how much I didn't deserve someone like her to become a huge part of my life, but that doesn't seem to matter anymore at this point. At least, I can now call her mine.

Ariana's light snores along with her steady breaths caused me to chuckle at how cute she was when she sleep. My conscience told me constantly that I should get some rest myself and to quit staring at Ariana. It would be weird enough for her to wake up with her lover staring at her deeply, through her eyes and into her soul. Very unromantic.

I mentally told myself 'okay' in agreement, as I let my eyes fall into place. However, my phone doesn't seem to want me go to sleep just yet as I felt it vibrating in the pocket of my black slacks.

My eyes slowly opened once again as I lazily dug through my pockets to find the phone without waking Ariana up, of course. I squinted at the intense brightness that was coming from the screen which blinded my eyes for a second as it was too dark in the cabin.

Once I readjusted my vision, I tapped on the 'messages' icon to open an unread message by an unknown number. How is it possible that I could receive a message with literally zero signal in my phone.

My thoughts on the science of receiving signals and radio waves vanished once I read the message that could only send shivers down my spine if it was sent by a particular person, and I swear, my heart just stopped beating for a second.

You may run, but you can't hide. Are we going back to killing for two Jackson? - C

~Ariana~

For a bed that was as hard as wood, I actually managed to have a well rested sleep. I fluttered my eyes open as I inhaled the essence of Michael, incredible that I could still smell a bit of man's perfume on his bare chest.

My eyes were already wide open at this point when I studied Michael's angelic face as he slept peacefully. For a moment, I was afraid to take a breath as I didn't want to disturb him in his sleep.