Chapter 7: Michael and Ariana

A/N: I know, the chapter title is not a song pun. At least it features two of my babies! ❤❤ have fun reading!

Michael came from juvie? Should I still trust him? Is he worthy of my friendship with him? Are we friends? Are we still not friends up to now?

Random thoughts relating to Michael, circulated my mind as I was walking towards the English rooms, along with my stuff and Peter by my side.

Questions that can only be answered by one and only him, himself, Michael.

Even the sound of his name, being said out loud, gives out beauty but with mystery, like he has a dark past or something. He has something to hide here, but I don't know what it is and I don't know why.

All these thoughts led me to seemingly teleport from my locker to the English room in an instant. I shook my thoughts away as I took a seat, getting ready for the lesson. Ready to seal the deal.

And now I have to kiss Michael in front of everybody, in front of MY boyfriend.

Speaking of Peter, I noticed that he hasn't entered the classroom with me. I asked somebody nearby, who also took a seat somewhere in the classroom, if they have seen Peter, "No, I'm afraid not." Where the heck did he go?

I started to get worried and Michael walks in the classroom, taking a seat next to me, "Hey! That's Peter's seat," I warned Michael, hoping that Peter doesn't come in anytime soon.

Michael snickered at my over protectiveness as he took his radiator sunglasses he had on, off to look at me in the eye. The chocolate brown orbs that make me melt a little inside every time, were filled with darkness with a glint of hope. It was like looking in the eyes of a trapped angel in hell.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" Michael sassed me out, in much of my surprise, as I give him an annoyed glare, "Besides, your boyfriend is not here anyway to fight me." Michael concluded, putting his sunglasses back on to hide his eyes in the frames once again.

I still can't believe I didn't notice Peter not walking by my side earlier, thanks to my stupid thoughts. I thought hard on what possibly might've happened to Peter. Has a teacher talked to him about something, a scholarship maybe? Does he simply have to go to the toilets? If so, he could've let me know about it while we were on our way to English class. Where could Peter be?

As if Michael heard my thoughts, he asked me, "Do you wanna know where I saw him, though?" I nodded desperately, urging him to continue. Michael sighed, acting disappointed, "Ariana, I saw him with the school nurse in the clinic, he looked like he got a bad allergic reaction."

"Allergic reaction?" But I don't think Peter took anything. The only thing he's allergic to are seafood. Unless.

"Michael? What was exactly in that chicken curry?" Michael gave me a smug look as he started to count the ingredients with his fingers, "Well first there is chicken, potato, green beans,"

"What else, Michael? Did your mother add anything related to fish?" I asked fearfully and Michael thought hard, then his face lit up as he remembered, "I saw Mother put two teaspoons of fish sauce in it but that's around it."

There's my answer right there, Michael gave me what's poison to Peter! "You should've told me that curry has fish!" I said angrily. Michael laughed at my statement like it was the funniest joke I've ever told, "You should've asked if there is any fish in the food." Michael answered back.