Chapter 34: Kambal ng Strawberry

A/N: Long and very important author's note towards the end. Enjoy! - Alex xoxo

~Ariana~

"Ms. Grande," Peter opened the car door out for me to walk out off. I could sense Michael's eyes being rolled at as I thanked Peter, taking his hand to help myself out. "I never knew your family owned a farm," I commented.

"Yeah, well, I did mentioned in the past that we owned a company," Peter flashed me one of those cheeky smiles that shows off those adorable dimples. Again, why haven't I remembered his family owning farms? Was I that unthoughtful or was I just dumb?

Michael's footsteps were crunching on the gravel beneath him as he, himself, took a better look at the farm in front of him through his Ray Bans sunglasses. "This place certainly hasn't changed much," he thought out loud while grinding his top and bottom jaw together, as if he was chewing on something in his mouth.

Bernadette then entered the scene as she placed her frail hand on Michael's lean back, "We weren't planning to change anything at all, we kept this place reserved just for you to come back to. After all, you are like a son to us."

"And a brother to Bruno, right Brunz?" Uncle Peter interrupted as he brought Peter's luggage inside the house. It's a good thing I only brought my phone, my handbag went missing after that incident in the bar the night before.

That was last night? Geez, felt like it was just months ago.

Peter awkwardly snapped his head around at the mention of Michael being like his brother as Michael said, "I don't know about brother, uncle, I think cousin's good enough."

"A bit sour are we?" I said ever so casually as I gave Michael warning looks to watch his mouth, especially when he's around family he hasn't seen since he was seven years old. Michael ignored me as he went ahead of me to get in the house. This guy can be an asshole sometimes.

"Is there a war going on that I don't know about?" I asked Peter in a playful tone. I seriously don't really understand why Michael was acting bitter directly at Peter and not to anyone else. Peter just shook his head in response as he entered his own home.

As I walked closer to the entrance of their house, I heard squeals of girls as they ran outside to Peter to greet him home. "Big bro is home!" A young female look alike of Peter clung onto him like there was no tomorrow.

"Aye Presley, careful now, you might squeeze me to death!" Peter giggled at what I assumed was his little sister as he wrapped his arms around her, "Miss you too."

I couldn't help but giggle along with Peter at this adorable sight in front of me, "She won't let go will she?" I said. Presley looked over at my direction as she noticed me for the first time, "Bruno! Is she your gal-friend?" A younger version of Bernadette asked in a teasing tone which caused Peter to blush.

"Tahiti, we're not dating anymore," Peter replied shyly before he shot me an apologetic look.

"Maybe she's Michael's," Presley said thoughtfully which caused Peter to hold his stare on me a bit longer. Now it was my turn to blush.

Tahiti noticed my reaction to the mention of Michael's name as she asked me, "The only way to find out is if Ariana tells us who she's dating. Tell us, who's the unlucky man?"

At this point, I didn't really know why they're suddenly interested in my love life. I guess this is how it is when your ex decided to pay your family a visit. Before I could answer the girls, I was saved by the bell, and when I say bell, I meant Bernadette.

"Hey Ariana, would you like to come with me to the garden?"

"Sure, what are we gonna do there?" I asked Bernadette.