Chapter 48: Surprises

A/N: The Mariana date is here!!!!! I tried my best to make it cute and innocent for my babies/parents so I hope you enjoy it. - Alex xoxo

-Michael-

:I'm in love with a beautiful girl:

"Michael, stop fidgeting around."

"Hm?" I looked up from my shaking hands that were holding on to Ariana's gift, to Randy who was helping me out with preparing this night.

"I said, stop fidgeting around. Why are you so nervous tonight? I thought you already have experienced this kind of thing before."

"Um, well Randy, you see," I took a  long pause. Oh God, this will be embarrassing.

"I actually never had a date before, so you see-"

"Oh my God, you, Michael Jackson, former manwhore, haven't had his first date yet?" Okay, now Randy was being over dramatic.

"I have hooked up with multiple women in the past, doesn't make me a manwhore," I admitted. I did lost my virginity one drunken night and I really regretted losing it to some trashy slut who's name I can't remember.

"And what do you call yourself then?"

"A conservative person," I answered, which made Randy raise his eyebrow at me in disbelief.

"Conservative? So you're saying that it is normal to have different girls in your bed every night?"

"No, no, no, I mean I get around with the ladies," I defended myself which was true, but Randy doesn't need to know how often I do it with them, "besides, I'm a gentleman, I wouldn't pressure a woman to any sexual activity unless she wants to."

"Which is every time?"

I sighed annoyingly at what Randy was trying to prove, "Stop it Randy, I'm not a sex crazy person."

"Sure, so you wouldn't explain the bulge you had in your pants this morning when you and Ariana came out of that dark room of yours?"

I death glared at Randy to 'keep your mouth shut' but instead, he cracked up at my defensive reaction, "Wow Michael, you really think you could get away from those kinds of things. Don't worry, it's normal for your little friend to be excited for a pretty hot girl like her, like woo!" Randy hollered at the thought of Ariana before him as I slapped him out of it to remind him that she's mine and mine only, not his.

"Damn Michael, you lucky ass motherfucker."

"I know," I smiled down greedily at the rose that was meant for Ariana when she arrives, at least I'm greedy for a good reason.

"Michael, your girl's here," Randy announced while he was on his phone with Jermaine. I asked Jermaine to be at the front of the school when Ariana arrives so he could put a blindfold on her. I wanted to see her reaction to this surprise up close.

"Fuck! Randy, I'm so nervous," I admitted.

"What? Are you planning to fuck her tonight or something?" I silently shot Randy the look that told him to be serious in this matter, reminding him what we were just talking about before.

"Oh, I see," Randy shortly picked up on this, "just be yourself man, you two know each other right?"

I nodded my head 'yes' as I slow down my breaths to a steady pace, "Okay, how do I look then?" I gestured my outfit in front of him for tonight. The idea of this surprise date was last minute as I thought about it while Ariana had her interview late this morning, so I decided on wearing a red button up shirt with my leather jacket, black slacks and penny loafers on. It's not exactly 'semi-formal' but it was the most formal attire I could muster.