Chapter 33: Honolulu, Always Home

A/N: Sorry for the chapter update delay. Some information about Michael in this chapter is not entirely true, but it is fanfiction so I can do whatever I want with it. lol. Hope you enjoy the new new. - Alex xoxo

-Michael-

:Why did you let him get away? After the staring, what did you say?:

I know your plan, and I will have you killed before you even try. - C

I know your plan...

How was that even possible? I have only spoken to Ariana about my mischievous plan. Heck, not even Mark knew about it just because he was only owing me that morphine.

And C.

That singular letter really triggered me ever since I first read the dangerous handwriting that was inked on the note.

Could this note be from Chandler?

I shivered at the possibility of Chandler lurking in the four corners of this very plane, possibly spying on us and listening to every private conversation I had with Ariana or Mark, or anyone.

Stop it Michael, Chandler is probably relaxing his fat ass in the pool at a very nice beachside resort in Honolulu. There's no way in hell that this guy would be in the plane at this very moment.

And how do you know that?

I don't know.

I don't really know if I should continue the plan, quickly make a back up, or completely ditch it and pay the consequences of attempting to kill the most powerful, conniving, compelling drug addict slash gang leader in the world.

I then looked down on my lap where Ariana's head was being supported by a pillow I requested earlier from the flight stewardess. I cannot let Ariana get hurt though, especially by him.

That should be my new main focus, protecting Ariana's well-being, and also keeping her close to me. I have made a vow not too long ago that I would never leave her behind just for the sake of her safety, even if it means getting the both of us in life threatening situations. As much as it sounded insane, I will never break that promise.

As I continued to gently stroke Ariana's soft locks, the aircraft suddenly rocked that caused my stomach to fall flat to the surface. Don't you love the feeling of turbulence during a long flight to your destination? They didn't even announce it. What is this bullshit?

Setting my frustrated thoughts aside, I held a strong grip on the arm handle and, unintentionally, on Ariana's shoulder. Wow, you have some gentle hands right there Michael.

Ariana was abruptly awaken as she stirred and sat up on her seat,  yawning and stretching her arms outwards before asking me what was going on.

"What the-?"

"Sorry Ariana," I apologized quickly, slowly relaxing myself from the sudden movements of the plane, "did I disturb you?" Of course you did dumb bum, that's why she woke up in the first place!

"Sorry, I just got caught up in the moment," I apologized once again, rubbing my tired eyes with my thumb and index finger in irritation with myself for being so weird.

"You love the word 'sorry', don't you?" Ariana spoke softly, despite her voice sounding husky from sleeping. A husky soft voice. It's sexy on her.

Michael stop getting off topic.

"Yeah sor-"

I was interrupted by Ariana's raised eyebrow before I could say anything more. Instead I cleared my throat awkwardly to fill in the silence that started to form between us.