Chapter 42: You'll Never Know Al Capone

A/N: Before I begin, I'd like you all to follow bohhemianrhhapsody on IG if you haven't already for some cool stuff. I have already posted something on it so you can check it out. Hope you enjoy this chapter. - Alex xoxo

-Michael-

:When you return to your hometown. And you discuss your trip. Will I be the guy that you put down. Or someone that you don't forget?:

At some point in your life, you become so vulnerable, you ultimately do nothing but drown yourself with a little bit of alcohol in your system.

The pain was so strong, it was really easy for me to be drunk, but for some reason, I felt sober. For long hours end, I couldn't figure out the science behind this possibility.

How was it possible that I let Ariana get away? Here's the story;

The apparent car accident story I was told by the police officer from earlier was in fact true, but none of the vehicles were a cab or anything that would've resembled one, so that made me felt extremely relieved.

However, when I arrived at the airport, totally looking like a homeless man with the dirt and sweat on my face, I raced towards the front desk to purchase a ticket to Los Angeles, it was more like a golden ticket to enter through the terminal.

Once I got the ticket, I went through the border security and all of that shit until I made it by the waiting lodge.

Since I bought the cheapest ticket to Los Angeles just in time, I had plenty of time on finding Ariana around the terminal, I thought it was impossible to not miss her.

Then the intercom eventually announced its boarding time for the plane, so I waited for Ariana to arrive, but she didn't.

That confused me as I thought she would be heading back to her LA home, until I heard another intercom announcement, "Departure for Atlantic City, New Jersey. Flight 734 is now boarding."

Atlantic City...

When she said 'home', she literally meant home back at the Atlantic City. How come I never came to that conclusion?

But having to go through another terminal, that would probably have to get me through security again, which wasn't enough time to catch up to her.

Boarding time won't take very long and it would go away in a snap. I just had to fight through the authorities.

I ran away from them like a crazy person, I actually looked like a criminal on the run for once.

Then, I saw her.

She looked unsure as she slowly stood up from her seat with her hand clutching onto my journal, as if she has been reading it.

I was about to make my way to her, to show myself before she leaves, but the moment was ruined when two pairs of strong arms were pulling me back, away from the little girl who was my love.

"Get off me, you fucking pricks!" I struggled to loosen up their grip on me as I cried out for Ariana, hoping that she could hear the ring of her beautiful name, but I didn't see her running towards me and the security guards as I would thought, instead I was dragged away from my life. That's it! It's over.

I gave up on the fight when the police gave me a warning or an order or some shit. I didn't pay attention to anything at that point, it felt like I have died inside.

Once the police released me, I went back to the front desk to purchase the next flight to Atlantic City. I was outraged when I found out that the next available flight wouldn't be until tomorrow, so basically, I felt defeated.