Chapter 31: Bad Boys Like You

~Ariana~

The ride to, wherever we're going, was awfully silent, except for Michael's friend, Mark I think it was, who was constantly giving away road directions to Michael as Michael drove. Other than that, it was a boring ride, and I'm over here, sitting at the backseat, wondering when I can go home.

For the love of God, it doesn't take someone that long to drop a person off at their place, unless they live overseas, this shouldn't be a major issue.

I pondered as I looked out of the windows, like what people do in movies, how they ponder about life. The pondering and the thinking all together, made my eyelids droop sleepily as I let them fall shut, shielding my sight from the world for now and entering the world of my dreams.

***

His hot kisses were tracing from my neck, back to my longing lips as I was being pushed down onto the mattress of the bed, which was caused by the weight of his body that was resting between my legs. His perfect curls were tickling my skin with my giggles escaping past my parted lips as his head moved closer to mine.

"What are you laughing about little girl?" Michael mumbled between kisses, his lips were soothing the corner between my jaw and earlobe, the perfect place to whisper sweet nothings.

"Oh nothing important," I replied with a wide grin plastered on my face, looking totally like the Mad Hatter at this point, but Michael doesn't seem to care, "I'm just happy that you're here."

Michael moved his head back to look at me in deep, loving eyes, the brown orbs in his eyes were swimming in true happiness, in fact, this is the most happy I've seen of Michael, and it was all because of me.

"And I'm happy that I have you all to myself," Michael responded sweetly as he cupped his large hand around my face before drawing me in a lingering soft kiss.

"I love you so much," Michael whispered as he drew his breath from the kiss, his minty breath was being wafted against my face.

I was about to say my words of affection until I saw Michael's face drop suddenly into the opposite, into sadness.

"But you have to wake up," Michael said sadly before placing a long kiss on my forehead, tears were starting to fall from his eyes.

"No! I don't want to wake up!" I exclaimed as I sat up from the bed to hug Michael with all of my might, "I won't wake up, I won't go away, never."

"But you have to, we're here."

***

"Ariana! You have to wake up," Michael shook my shoulders as I remained asleep in my dream. The mix-up between dreams and real life is annoying the crap out of me, I wouldn't know which one's which.

"No! I don't want to wake up," I mumbled in my sleep, as Michael continued to shake my shoulders, "Come on, little girl, we don't have that much time."

"I won't wake up, I won't go away, never," I cried out in my sleep, or maybe I was half-asleep, I'd never know.

"But you have to, we're here."

We're here? Where's here again exactly?

My curious thought caused my eyelids to slowly open as I stretched my arms, nearly punching Michael in the face, "Oh, sorry, didn't see you there," I said in between yawns. Was I sarcastic? Maybe.