Chapter 25: Saving All My Love For You

I couldn't believe it. I finally confessed my feelings to him. The whole time, I thought the feeling was just an illusion in my head, but when I actually said those exact words, it never felt so real. It made me realize that, I do love him more than I have imagined.

And then he was kissing me. I prayed and hoped to God that this whole thing wasn't a dream, and if it was, I also prayed that I would never wake up from this moment as I didn't want it to end. I would never let it end.

At first, Michael was really slow and sweet by massaging my lips with his. Michael and I pulled away to catch some air, his minty breath passed between his soft lips before bringing our lips together again. The pace was then quickened when he pushed me against the rock I was sitting on before I was dragged into the water by Michael.

His force and want in his kisses made me unintentionally let out a soft moan against his lips, causing me to blush red from the sexual noise I produced, all because of Michael's moves.

I felt Michael's smile against his lips as he lifted my legs up to wrap around his thin waist, causing me to gasp at this sudden position we're in.

My fingers ran through Michael's soft curly hair, bringing his head closer to mine, to close any gap we have between us. Michael made a low grunting sound in response, which really turned me on by lightly biting on his upper lip. I felt hands traveling around my body, exploring the different areas as I felt fingers tugging at the hem of my drenched sweater.

We broke the kiss for a second as I lift my arms up, so that Michael can easily take the sweater off. Michael threw the sweater away, leaving me topless with my bra on. Our lips reunited as I felt the body heat against Michael's naked chest, causing me to feel butterflies in my stomach.

His hands were roaming around my body again, giving me goosebumps even at the slightest touch, like it was giving me an electric shock in the most pleasant way.

Michael then left my lips to travel his kisses from my mouth, down to my neck, just below my jawline. I let out a seductive sigh, followed by muffled laughter from Michael as he was tickling on my sensitive skin by his soft nipping, which caused me to laugh along with him.

My lips were then connected with Michael's once again, smiling against each other's lips like we were mad, but it didn't really matter if the world cared at that moment, what's important was the fact that I told him how I felt, and he responded by kissing me, possibly feeling the same way.

The kiss was abruptly ended by Michael as he planted one last peck on the lips, bringing his head back to look deeply into my eyes, his eyes were obviously filled with love and it made me feel relieved. However, for some reason, despite the mutual feelings that we shared, I had a feeling that it may have its consequences.

***

Later that night, Michael and I packed up our things so we could all go home. Michael has already called up a taxi on the phone and right now, we were waiting for that taxi to arrive, under the street light by the empty streets.

We waited in silence, it wasn't awkward, but it was definitely not pleasing. Ever since we got back from the lagoon, Michael has been very distant with me and I don't know why. I've been trying to reach out to him, but he would push me away every time.

I opened my mouth to talk but we were interrupted by the taxi, pulling over to pick us up. I helped placing the luggage into the trunk before heading inside the backseat of the car, Michael followed me after, sitting on the opposite side of the car, like he was trying to stay away from me, and that's what frustrated me the most.