Michael's POV: Each Time The Wind Blows...

A/N: Weird, I'm 17 today. But I still feel like I'm 14 😝. I miss writing for you guys, honestly. I couldn't wait to write up the sequel but other than that, I hope you enjoy this extra special chapter of Michael's POV on chapter 12 (as requested) ❤. - Alex xoxo

-Michael-

:Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so, I called your name:

This girl.

She just couldn't stop looking at that tiny screen on her over decorated phone that illuminated the edges of her perfect face. Whatever business she's got on that gadget of hers needed to wait cuz I, I mean, we, haven't got all day for some cute little 'I love you' messages.

"Are you coming, little girl?" I called her over which got her to finally look up with blush coming over her cheeks.

"Yeah coming," Ariana tapped once on the phone to hit 'send' before she put the thing away and hopping onto my bike, with her body pressed behind me.

I would be lying for not admitting to myself that I very much like it when she held on to me like that. The way her arms clutched around my waist, maybe that was why I grew impatient with her earlier.

Without further ado, I kicked the pedal to get the motor running and off we went to the nearest motel there was.

We both arrived at a place called 'Honeymoon Inn'. It was a cheap, small, and not a lot of people around which was good, I care so much about my privacy.

After parking my bike, Ariana followed me to the inside of the motel where a receptionist looked rather ecstatic to see me. We must be their first guests in forever.

"Good evening sir, how could I help you?"

What a stupid question. How could I help you today? It was like asking someone who was clearly injured if they were okay, obviously they were not okay!

Instead, I cleared my throat and just told the old man that I would like to book a room with two beds, nothing less, nothing more.

After signing some random paper work (in which I really don't make any sense of), the receptionist gladly gave me the key with the room number '7' on the tag around the handle. How inconvenient, my favourite number.

I subconsciously held Ariana's hand until we arrived at the cabin-style room.

"Viola," I muttered with a hint of playfulness in my voice once I unlocked the door with the rusty keys. I stepped aside for Ariana to enter as I did a formal bow, just to cheer her up a bit, she looked like she needed the rest.

"Madam?" I continued with my formal mannerism as Ariana gladly did the same with a curtsy. This roleplay we had going on just reminded me of Peter and Wendy.

"Oh why thank you, you're such a gentleman," Ariana said as she cracked up. It was such a beautiful sound.

"Now, don't make fun of my gentlemanliness, little girl, I don't show my gentlemanly self everyday." And somewhere along those lines, I could be lying either to her or to myself.

When we both entered the dark room, I flipped the light switch on to reveal a simple, everyday, motel room, with two singles as requested, a small kitchen and bathroom just as well.

"It's all good," Ariana nodded her head as she scanned the small room, "I'm gonna hit the hay stack pretty soon, I'm exhausted."

I smiled at her unnecessary announcement to the world that she was tired, but whatever, she really needed it anyway.