Summary + My Other Works

[Completed on April 25, 2017]

The bad boy turned good.
The good girl became stronger.
Everything else dealt before hand was just a game needing to be played.

BOOK I

Ariana Grande is your normal teenage girl. She gets the straight A's on her report card, the most beautiful girl in school, and finally being in a relationship with the perfect boyfriend who loves her entirely with Ariana loving him just as much. Ariana continues to live the perfect life she wanted.

That was that until Michael Jackson came into the school. The new kid is a bad boy who just came back from juvenile. He was known to be a violent gang member earning thousands of dollars from it.

Ariana's fascination of Michael lead her to be determined to figure him out, and Michael didn't want that at all.

But what Michael didn't expect of Ariana was for her to understand him the way no one else had done before. And feelings become stronger for both Michael and Ariana.

Can their love survive the dangers Ariana and Michael will face before they lose each other?

***

Check out my Other Stuff!

Dangerous Love

She was left in confusion

He was left heartbroken.
But when there is a criminal on the loose, their story didn't end there.

BOOK II

Two lovers. Both who lived in two different worlds, diverse from each other yet still dangerously connected by fate. Fate that brought them the love they desired but it also brought them pain, heartache, and loss...

Because of this loss, they were separated from each other. Stuck wandering around in a dark cloud full of confusion and despair.

When the chance to want to start over after a victorious win was just starting to hinder, Michael and Ariana came face to face with another problem, the problem that may bring the two lovers back together, and back into grave danger.

red velvet room

He wants her in his strange hotel

In his red velvet room.
Where pleasure may await...and she ain't got a single clue.

Samantha Grigio was sure that her future was set when she had successfully came so far into her hotel management and business course at college.

Her good scores and reputation landed her a rare apprenticeship job at the high class Ace's Hotel in which it was famously managed by one of New York's youngest hotel owners, Sascha Curtis.

Life was so good.

However, when life becomes too good to be true, something bad always happen right after. Especially when someone has been secretly craving for Samantha to be in his life, watching her in the distance.

Farewell, My Summer Love

She's my neighbour's granddaughter

I knocked on her door to say hi...
And I just felt the summer sun.

In 1975, Michael Jackson was a former child star struggling to make a successful music career on his own. At sixteen, he had released studio albums under Motown without the support of his famous brothers, hoping that these albums will sell well. However, Michael wasn't getting much of his luck.

Fortunately for Michael, his stress over public image, career and reputation was put to rest when he meets Phoebe. A girl from a small town in Washington staying over at Michael's neighbour's home for the entire summer. With her, she also carries a family secret.

Michael Jackson Imagines

Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation

Fun, romantic, sexy, heartwarming stories of the King of Pop, and YOU are in it.

Dwelve into a world of fantasy with just you and Michael only.

(Any story ideas are welcomed)

Disclaimer:
The following story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.