Chapter 16: Loving You Right There

DISCLAIMER: I don't write smut, but if you consider the last chapter steamy, then things will get more steamier for Mariana. Hope you enjoy the new new.
-Alex xoxo

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned as I lift my head off the desk. I got myself up from my seat to lazily shuffle to where the alarm clock was to hit the snooze button.

I pushed the snooze button, causing it to silence the annoying electronic beeping sound. That shuts it up.

The room is back to its quiet state as before as I stretched my arms from tiredness, and also from the uncomfortable sleeping position.

"Setting an alarm during weekends? Pfft, who even has time to wake up that early in the morning?" A familiar voice scoffed nearby as I rubbed my eyes to try and see who the person was clearer. Oh wait.

I am blind as fuck.

I quickly walked over to my desk where my eyeglasses are and put it on to see my room and the person who was talking to me better.

"Michael? What are you doing here?" Michael was sitting on my neatly made bed, that was untouched before Michael walked in.

"Visiting you, what else?" Michael said in such a casual tone. It's confusing me as he was really upset with me less than 24 hours ago.

"I mean how are you here? I thought you don't want to talk to me ever again?"

"Your right, I don't want to talk to you, just not ever again."

God, this is getting strangely similar to that dream I had last night.

Speaking of, I can't believe I dreamt that. Kissing Michael in the music room at night, and I liked it!

But liking it makes me feel guilty about my relationship with Peter. Do I even truly love him still?

And Michael. He really knows how to make my heart beat a hundred times faster than its normal rate. Sometimes I think it is too good to be true.

Would Michael feel the same way? I don't know. There were hints that he could be in love with someone, but I'm not sure if it's me.

Michael noticed my silence as he asked me if I was alright, "Yeah, I just had a weird dream."

Michael tugged his lip upward, developing ideas on what my dream could be about, "I bet ya it's a wet dream."

Yeah, I guess you can say that.

Instead, I scrunched my nose in disgust as I grabbed a pillow nearby, hitting Michael playfully on the arm, "You're gross Michael, and it's not even nine am." Michael was letting go some of his held back chuckles.

Observing Michael's playfulness slowly coming out, I decided to apologize to him for what I've done. It's weird that I have apologized to him before in a dream, and now I have to do it again in real life.