Chapter 45: Michael's Past

A/N: Okay so a little warning, this chapter may be boring as there would be no action happening, BUT it has a ton of information (title says it all) so please, don't hate me! ✌. Also, some mature content ahead, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Enjoy. - Alex xoxo

-Michael-

:Girl, I need to hold you. Share my feelings in the heat's love embrace:

She was kissing me.

Kissing me with passion, warmth, love.

Wait, why was she doing this? Why is she giving me this love?

I thought she hated me for being with another woman, despised me so much that she left me all alone.

And here she was, kissing me like there's no tomorrow. Not that I'm complaining, the heart said.

No! You are not right for her, you're only going to break her heart in the end, the head jumped in. I'm at war with myself again.

But moments like this, made me want to simply melt into it, enjoy it while it lasts, it could be the last time.

So I kissed her back, and I know she felt the action being made as she grabbed my face with both of her little hands to close any space that was between us.

Her lips were soft as I remembered it, and I love the feeling of her lips brushing against mine delicately, massaging it to soothe me. I just realised now that my crying from earlier had completely stopped, her kisses totally numbed the pain inside of me.

Ariana changed positions as she saddled herself on my upper thighs, but her lips skilfully remained glued onto mine as she moved. She held onto my shoulders as I placed my hands around her waist, feeling its perfection.

I could feel something growing down there as Ariana left her mouth to plant small pecks from my jaw to the crook of my neck, what the hell is she doing?

"Ariana," I tried to warn her with my voice, but it only came out as a lustful moan. Of course, Ariana paid attention to this as she continued to nib on the sensitive skin, she probably thought that this was a sign that she should keep going, but it wasn't.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like that," Ariana whispered her unnecessary apology in my ear as she continued to turn me on with her body rubbing against me, which was not good, but it is at the same time!

"Ariana," I started to warn her again in a whisper with a more sober tone, but Ariana crashed her lips back to mine, it almost seemed like she did that to shush me up, "Relax Applehead," Applehead, I haven't heard that name in a long time, "let me love you."

Last time I checked, Ariana's still a virgin. For a virgin with absolute no experience, she's not doing bad, and I enjoyed it when she had her body so pressed onto mine, I could take her in right now. But now's not the right time.

After struggling to get the words out of my mouth, I finally had the urge to say that singular word, "Stop."

~Ariana~

Michael's hurting. And he was not kidding when he mentioned about having a father who always discipline his children, especially little Michael. He was shaking all over and rocking himself to calm down, but it didn't seem to help.

I realised as I had my little moment in thought, that this man needs love.

Sure he has received motherly love from Aunt Katherine, but it seemed like it wasn't enough for him. When I was about to leave Honolulu, Michael had that desperation in his voice when he asked me why I had to leave so soon. Just thinking about that broke my heart.