Epilogue

A/N: I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read, vote and comment Dangerous Games from its humble beginnings to its crazy (and quite emotional) end. This is my first completed story on Wattpad, and I'm super excited to share what I've got next in store for you my lovelies! Watch out for another author's note towards the end of the chapter! For the last time in this book, enjoy! - Alex xoxo

-Michael-

:Tell the angels no, I don't want to leave my baby alone. I don't want nobody else to hold you. That's a chance I'll take. Baby I'll stay, Heaven can wait:

I think I just died.

Considering that all of a sudden, I was transported at this empty beach, with the waves, beautifully rolling towards the surface, on the sand. Although, I don't mind leaving this place, it's too peaceful.

"Hello Michael," a heavenly voice called me.

I spun around on my heel to come face to face with an angel.

"Where am I?" I asked the angel, "Why am I here?"

"You are asleep Michael, this is just a dream."

"Yeah, I realised," I remarked sarcastically, but then I was talking to an angel, I think angels take sarcasms seriously.

"Sorry," I apologized meekly.

"There's no need to apologize, I'm here to let you know that your love won't be coming back anytime soon."

"What?" I screeched in shock and in pain, "What do you mean she won't be coming back?"

"Do not fear too much Michael, you will see her again." Wow, what a way to make things easier for me.

"I'm going to send you back to your world now, take care."

"W-what? Wait!"

I wasn't able to ask her anymore questions as I was knocked out again by her magical fairy dust, or some shit.

***

My eyelids were slowly opening up to an unfamiliar room. The beeping monitor beside me created a steady beat, indicating that my breathing's okay.

"Michael," a womanly voice spoke to me as she placed her hand on top of mine. I looked up to see who it was.

"Dr. Jones, what happened? How am I here?" Damn, my voice sounded so hoarse, and I feel a chesty cough coming up.

"Here, have some water," Dr. Jones came around and gave me a cup of water at room temperature. I hate how it tastes, but I guess if it's best for my throat.

"Michael," Dr Jones sighed in disappointment, "on the night you brought that girl in the hospital, you collapsed."

"What girl? I don't remem-"

Then it was like a ton of bricks hit me. Memories of last night at the docks with Ariana, and how she... oh no.

"Where is she? Is she okay? Did she make it?"

"Michael," she started again, "please calm down, it's bad for your head."

"I don't give a shit about my head, where is Ariana? I need to see her," I stood up from my bed, but then a sudden headache nearly got me to puke over the side, because it hurt that much. Doctor was not joking.