Chapter 46: The Interview

A/N: DRAMA AHEAD!!!! That's all I have to say for now 😊 Enjoy. - Alex xoxo

~Ariana~

Michael and I were comfortable in each other's arms for a while. It was the most relaxing thing we ever did since the whole Chandler drama started, at least the world was giving us a small break from it. However, I wanted to be in this position forever.

I didn't go on with the idea I had in my mind initially as I realized that I wasn't ready to give it up yet, not until we dispose all of our problems away. Michael also agreed with the plan, so instead we enjoyed each other's company by kissing and cuddling each other on Michael's bed, since the floor wasn't exactly the best place to do it.

As of now, Michael and I were laying on bed, in a spooning position, with his arm holding on to my stomach and his head crooning on my neck, inhaling my scent.

"I feel like we should head back down," I finally spoke up after long minutes of silence. Michael raised his hand from my stomach to tilt my head towards him, facing him. I smiled at the angelic features he possessed, I could be easily mistaken him for someone who never committed a single crime. But knowing Michael, I knew he wouldn't mean to do such things, he is after all an angel beneath all the sins and commitments he made in his life.

"I don't want to go back down," Michael whined like a little kid, which caused me to giggle, "What's so funny?" He asked.

I continued to giggle at his innocence which made Michael to smile in return, it's a miracle that this man can manage to smile this wide despite of the trouble that has happened in his past. Michael has more battle scars than a soldier who has fought in the war and he was almost twenty-one.

"Nothing, I just found you very cute," I said truthfully, he really is cute when he's being all child-like.

"Am I?" Michael questioned himself dumbly, which made me giggle at Michael harder, "Don't pretend that you don't know any of that until now," I said.

"Hmm," Michael hummed in thought, "Strange, because I have always thought you were the cuter one, I mean you're being cute right now."

I continued to giggle and at the same time I hid my blushing face by burying myself in Michael's arms. Michael's adorable chuckles followed and he stroked my hair with his gentle hands, he gave my forehead a tender kiss before he lifted my chin up to face him.

"I'm so lucky to have a cute girl like you in my arms, for once you made me feel normal."

I blushed again at Michael's words as he leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips, "But you're right, we should head back down," he whispered sadly against the kiss.

I let out a disappointed sigh as Michael helped me up from bed, "Are you ready to face this evil world before us?" Michael asked just before he turned the knob of his door.

"I'm ready for as long as I'm with you," I replied confidently, for him. Michael smiled at my confidence as he swung the door open. He led me out first with his hand resting on my back as we headed down the stairs.

We soon heard the grumpy voice of Joseph who's on the phone with someone, probably from work.

"Ah, great, thank you for noticing Michael. Yes, he will definitely be there," Michael then snaked his hand into mine as he squeezed into it as if asking for reassurance.

Joseph then spun around and noticed the two of us standing by the staircase with Michael appearing pissed and scared at the same time, "Look I've got to go, I'll let you know when- oh, you're already here?"

Joseph's tone changed as he walked towards the front door to open it, "Hello! You didn't mention anything about you coming over," Joseph welcomed the guest inside as he tugged his phone into his jean pocket.