Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Yuu're Strong
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Never Trust a VR

1.9K 86 243
By KippFicc

A/N

This chapter will make more sense if you read 'Damien and Jordame explained' in the WTWAY JUNK AND MESS.

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

Getting over being away from my one true love- Gameboy, I'm now having to be... Productive. So I've started going through Kevin's stuff; he always made and horded stuff so if we were gonna find anything it'd be in here. "Got anything, Dame?" I ask, turning to see Damien sitting on the top shelf with a stick, pulling or pushing things off the shelf, his goggles resting on top of his head. "It's coming along!" He shouts as the whole shelf rattles.

As soon as it calms down I start laughing, classic Dame; always knowing how to make me laugh. I turn back to the shelf, moving an empty cardboard box out of the way and finding a labled box, packaging and item inside; curiosity increased by fifty percent.

"Alternate ending visors?" I squint, reading aloud to hear how dumb it sounds. The rattling behind me went silent, I take it Damien was actually listening. "Ha! Hey Dame, listen to this 'see your life in another reality in order!' 'past, present and future' How dumb does that sound?" I turn to Damien who didn't seem as humoured "Ha yeah... Kevin sucks."

"Ha! Yeah, let's see 'my future'" I follow up with some ghosty 'ooo' sounds before placing them on. They feel like an oculus rift. The screen in front of me shows 'Jordan Vorquez, would you like to see your, past, present, or future?' Woah, guess this may work.

"I wanna see my future" I say, in a jolly tone just to mock it. A little loading symbol showed up, I wait patiently. "Okie Dokie". I feel two hands go on my shoulders, probably Damien.

"W-what do you see?" He asks before shaking me slightly.

"Nothing... It's just blank," I say, darting my eyes around the darkness "Hold on, maybe it's just- Nope, still nothing" I turn my head, trying to look around. Nothing, just black... Pft, that's hilarious. I take off the device, looking at the junk "See, Dame it's a load of... gar.. bage?" I stare at Damien who had started breaking down, tears streaming down his face; I've never seen him like this.

"D-dame, what's wrong?" I push his chin up so I could so his face... He's broken; jaw clenched as he was holding back from a full burst of tears. He looks like he's about to say something but starts shaking before, hugging me tightly and crying loudly. I figure this is one of his regular breakdowns, so I start petting his hair, trying to sooth him.

At that, the speaker went off 'Jordan Vorquez, please report to Red Leader outside. "Wow, that's ominous and... Very unspecific" I try to comment some humour for Dame, it didn't work. He started gripping my back, nails digging into my sweater and skin "O-ow, Dame let go!" I shove him off, wincing a lot.

Looking back to him I see his expression; wide eyed with tears still coming down. "Don't go" His hands tightened as he shook his head slightly and slowly. "Dame, Red Leader will quite literally kill me if I don't go." This didn't seem to help him, he stared at the ground while his pupils shook.

Carefully I go around him; he has breakdowns but they're usually different than this... I don't know what's wrong with him, no one does so we don't know how to help him. As I grab the door handle, something or someone else grabs my wrist. I glance to Damien who was gripping onto me tightly, he looked up to me since he was leaning over like a Zombie. "I love you" He tries to smile, failing and making it look crooked and broken.

Trying to make him feel better; I smile, holding the side of his face which he nuzzles and purrs into "I like you too, Damie" I bring back the cuter nickname I gave him pre-blackjacket. He smiles while calming down, which is the OK for me to go.

I remove my hand from his face, making him open his eyes and get scared again. "Bye now, be back soon" I try to reassure him as I pet him on the head. Eventually I turn around and walk out, feeling worried about Damien. I walk out to the group who were staring at me wide-eyed.

"What did I walk into the wrong classroom?" I raise an eyebrow, they get a little calmer, I walk to Yuu who looked up at me from his chair, judging from his posture I'm talking to Mee, yup he has the blue bracelet on "Hey, keep an eye on Dame? He's acting up really bad" I ask, he leans to look down the hallway, then at me "Yeah sure" He sounds curious since he's never seen Dame in a breakdown.

I walk over to the door and step out.

~MEE'S P.O.V~

Dame breaking down? I can't see that, but I want to. Not in a sadistic way, but it's one of those things you must see to believe. So I step out of my chair, walk down the hallway, giving a glance down to Patryk into the magnet room, he has one lamp above him as he's covered in blankets and pillows.

Seeing as the door to Kevin's room is right next to me I just go ahead and open it. Holy crap; Damien's sitting on the floor, holding some sort of VR to his chest while crying ad not to mention his goggles are off.

Of course, I kneel down to his height, what does Damien have to even be sad about "D-Damien, what the hell? -" He stops me, just by shoving the VR into my chest; not even making eye contact. I read the side... See the future? I look to him, and he glances up "Please, help him" He mumbled barely, he started tearing up again.

So, I put on the VR to see what he's talking about.

~TOM'S P.O.V~

Feeling way sobered now, so that... Sucks. Edd and Matt are knocked out cold from their sugar over dose so they're having a gross coupley nap and Paul seems to be having an existential crisis. Everything is great, just great and Yuu isn't even around to talk to me; Glad there's someone I can get along with who isn't an asshole.

The speaker goes off again 'Thomas, please report to the Red Leader immediately' it wasn't Tord talking, huh I guess he's busy; not complaining at all. I stand up and start walking to the door, about to say bye but remember they're just either having a nap or a moment contemplating life.

So, I just leave, walking along the white snowy ground; at least Tord's baggy hoodie is warm so I'm not going to die of frost bite. "Tom, help!" Jordan's voice cries out from further ahead; making my head shoot up. Oh god. Tord had Jordan held by his neck quite high up using his robotic arm.

Tord looks to me, his intense rage switching to a cheery look "Hi, Tommy! I was just finishing something..." He shot a lifeless glare to Jordan who was already bleeding from his stitches. In a moment of struggle and confusion I try to make him stop "Tord, what the fuck stop!" I start walking forward towards him.

He tightens his grip on the redhead, giving me the sign to make him stop. "You're right, Tommy," He smiles 'warmly' before dropping him to the ground "There is a much more humane way of doing this." He pulled out a gun, aiming to Jordan's skull as he tried to get up, struggling to even get on his hands and knees.

"Tord, you idiot! Let him go!" I clench my fist, starting to shake.

Someone grabs my hand and pulls me back to them, glancing over I see Yuu's mask; hood included "Hi, Tom" I heard him cheer in a whispery voice. I was let go of, staying to the left side of Yuu. Tord's expression shifted to a furious dark look. "You..."

"Tom get away from him!" Tord shouted to me, I obviously wasn't going to listen to him but Yuu grabbed my wrist tightly, pulling me back. "Give him to me!" Tord shouts again, aiming the gun to us. Thinking Yuu would know what to do, I look to him; he shakes his head, moving his arm to point to Jordan who was starting to stand up.

He growled, shouting something in Norwegian before shoving Jordan back on the ground, putting a foot on his back to stop him. Tord looks at us again; Yuu moves his pointing to the opposite side of him, then pointing at me, going to point to the side of Tord. Wow, I'm being traded, lovely.

Tord started laughing, the madness going back into his eyes. "Ha, ha! Or what?!" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Yuu sighed, grabbing me into what seemed like a hug sort of thing until I felt something press against my temple. A hand gun... "Yuu, what are you doing?" I try to stay calm.

"Trust me, I won't hurt you" He whispers as a response, without a much of a choice I trust him. Tord stopped, his pupils shook "You... You wouldn't" He moved the gun back to Jordan who was still on the ground. Yuu sighed again, moving the gun again; he hit the back of it and all the bullets fell out. All but one hit the ground, Yuu put the one bullet in the gun and spun the revolver's cylinder.

I felt anxiety go through, "What the fuck are you doing?!" I start panicking, trying to flail out of this. "Tom, calm down I'm eighty-nine percent sure this is safe." He tries to reassure me I think, failing obviously. "F-fine, I-I trust you" I inhale sharply, holding onto Yuu's arm that was holding me around the front.

He put up five fingers to Tord, five tries? That's... That's six too many out my comfort zone. The first click was fine as I expected but I still exhaled and inhaled to calm me down "Are you alright?" He asks quietly, I just nod "Y-yeah, just get it over with."

I stare at Tord who was shaking with the gun. Another click went off, everything was ok, I felt calmer this time around. "Just three more," He reassured me, I sigh feeling better for a moment.

Another click and it's all fine. Tord starts panicking now, "You can't do this!" He held onto his head, freaking out. Making me feel the same "Yuu, how many bullets fit in that thing?" I whisper to Yuu, he replies quickly "About eight". Great... That's just great.

The next click, it's followed by a loud sound and in under a second I felt it drill into the side of my head, it burns as I start to feel nothing.

~NO ONE'S P.O.V~

Everything is dead silence, not being an excuse for the loud ringing in everyone's ears. A dead Thomas slips out of a masked man's arms; He stares wide eyed at what he'd done, he drops the revolver. "What have I done?" The spiked blond asks himself.

The few meters away group stares, Jordan looks traumatised and scared "Oh god." He glances up to the red leader, he starts chuckling lightly before screaming in agony, using his foot to flip Jordan face-up so he could see Tord's face of absolute anger despite the tears and insane grin before setting the gun's aim into Jordan's chest, killing him not as quickly but not enough time for final words.

Yuu knelt, now being the entity in control. "Thomas?" He felt in denial, a dead look in his eyes as he pushed Thomas's body; still bleeding out from the skull. "You still have one more shot to go- You... Oh hell, please tell me this isn't real..." He stayed where he was, even though the blood of his friend had started getting on his jeans. "Please... You're ok, don't let me say 'Ive messed up again'... Please" He held up Thomas, resting the corpse's head in the crook of his neck while Yuu himself started crying.

He opened his eyes, looking to Jordan who was now dead as well, making the pain in his chest, gross feeling in his gut grow.

A click of a gun brought him back from guilt, he looked up "Get off him, he's mine" The norwegien voice forewarned. He stared at Tord in the eye, even though it couldn't be opposing. "He would not want you near him even in death." Yuu growled, knowing the 'Stockholm' situation all along.

"Yuu!" Edd's voice called out from behind him, Yuu spun around; seeing Paul, Edd and Matt standing there wide eyed. He saw Paul pull out a gun, aiming it at Tord. "Paul no!" Yuu screamed before a warlord's bullet was sent through Yuu's skull, feeling what Tom did as his eyes went dead quickly.

~DAMIEN'S P.O.V~

After a minute Yuu threw off the VR, screaming and panting heavily. Yeah, exactly. "Oh god, please tell- what, where... I- We?!" They looked around for confirmation on where they were. Someone knocked on the door, judging from the amount of hits and the strength used it was Tom. "Hey, you ok? We heard more intense screams than usual."

Ok, heres where I come in "Nah mate we're having an orgy. Feel like joining?"

"Oh ha-ha, hell no. Yuu are you alright?" He asks, well he's not going to ask questions at least "Uh, pun not intended."

Staring at Yuu for a while for an answer was awkward "Yes, we are both alright. No need to worry!" He played off a cheerier tone than I expected as they changed the bracelets to both at once to try and vent quicker. "Well, I'll be back tomorrow or later, king sadist used the speaker to get me so he's paranoid. See ya!" He started walking off quickly and in an uneven speed... Guess he's hesitant.

It's silent, "Will that... Really happen?" He asks me.

I nod, watching the VR for a moment. "Do you know what to do?"

"It didn't gave me exact guidelines but... I have an idea." He smiles sheepishly, being uncertain, clearly showing signs of fear, confusion ect. "This isn't a simulation so you better move your ass before they..." Accidently I choke on my words, thinking about it is painful in it's own right.

"Don't worry, Dame" He lightly punches my arm before standing up, stumbling in a way that obviously shows one of his legs has 'fallen asleep'. He steps out and continues to run out.

Being alone with the VR brings back a metaphorical bad odor. It isn't just me this thing has messed up, and it certainly won't be the last at the rate it's going. I stand up, loosely bringing the VR along by its straps. One of my pockets contains alcohol and another has matches. Don't see where I'm going? Good job that means you're highly autistic. Do not fear, there are plenty of successful autistic people like Amy Schumer. She's a famous national disgrace.

Finally, on the floor of the magnet room I walk over by the pillow mound that inhabits 'Patryk' who is a lizard person. My theories are and always will be correct; First a gay man named Patryk. Then another gay man named Justin Bieber.

"Hey, lizard," I poke the mound and a small face pops out, it seems as unimpressed as I had hoped. I sit down by the mound and throw the VR a few feet away, "Don't worry I turned off the fire detectors and sprinklers like three weeks ago" I laughed as I throw an open flask onto the fire before taking a drink obviously and then a match. "Don't try this at home, kids and autistic others."

The whole thing has a small explosion before turning into a regular fire no one asked for. The electrical lizard starts making noises to confirm that I did good. He also sounds like a happy anime character having an orgasm... Or just a happy anime character.

You're all probably so confused, the first time you say my 'POV' I was a jumbling mess? Well, some people lie easier than they tell the truth.

A/N

That's the end of the Chapter bomb this week end, until maybe Tuesday bc there is a holiday so I won't be doing outside work and classes.

I hope you're all very emotionally confused and just confused because of the pop culture references.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Help By hAh no

Fanfiction

21.9K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
45.2K 876 24
Tord is an insomniac with his late night terrors that keeps him up late, and when Tom accidentally finds out about this, he decides to help Tord out...
44.4K 1.8K 96
I have Lukadrien brain rot so have some oneshots.
129K 3.7K 56
Tom was kidnapped, separated from edd and Matt and took in by tord himself. He was forced to join the army and he found himself getting used to it...