Mercy (ManxBoy)

By xxprinceanonymousxx

After a sexy and exhilarating night with a new slave to his dungeon, the master Sadist Sykes is dead set on c... More

ωαяиιиg
ρℓαуℓιѕт
¢нαяα¢тєяѕ
1: ѕυвмιѕѕισи ѕσиg (є)
2: fα∂є αωαу
3: σвє∂ιєи¢є
4: мαѕтєя αи∂ ѕєяναит
5: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
6: fσя уσυя єитєятαιимєит
7: νєиιѕ ιи fυяѕ
8: вяєαтн ¢σитяσℓ
9: вєαυтιfυℓ ℓσνєя
10: мιяяσяѕ
11: ρℓєαѕυяє ѕℓανє
12: ¢σитяσℓ
13: ιи уσυя яσσм
14: ѕωєєт ∂яєαмѕ
15: ρσυя ѕσмє ѕυgαя σи мє
16: ѕυяяєи∂єя
18: уσυ'яє тнє вσѕѕ
19: αℓℓ мιиє
20: ѕυρєямαѕѕινє вℓα¢к нσℓє
21: ρℓєαѕυяє αи∂ ραιи
22: нσω ωє ∂σ
23: ι ωαииα вє уσυяѕ
24: ву уσυя ѕι∂є
25: ℓєαтнєя αи∂ ℓα¢є
26: ѕнυт мє υρ
26: му σвѕєѕѕισи
27: ¢σиѕтαит ¢яανιиg
28: ι ℓσνє ρℓαуιи ωιтн fιяє
29: ¢αит ѕмιℓє ωιтнσυт уσυ
30: αяσυѕє∂
31: ιм иσт ∂σиє
32: ∂єѕιяє
33: ρяєтту тιє∂ υρ
34: вє∂ σf иαιℓѕ
35: нσυѕє σf ραιи
36: ι נυѕт ωαииα мαкє ℓσνє тσ уσυ
37: ∂σи'т ℓєт gσ
38: fяєαк вιт¢н
39: нαρριиєѕѕ ιи ѕℓανєяу
40: ℓσνє вιтєѕ (ѕσ ∂σ ι)
41: ραιи αи∂ ρℓєαѕυяє
42: тσятυяє
43: ι¢н тυ ∂ιя ωєн (ι нυят уσυ)
44: ℓσνє уσυ тσ ∂єαтн
45: ∂ιѕ¢ιρℓιиє
46: ¢αgє∂
47: fιgυяє∂ уσυ συт
48: ℓєт мє ѕнσω уσυ αℓℓ тнє ѕє¢яєтѕ σf тнє ρℓєαѕυяє gαя∂єи
49: ραιи (мαкєѕ уσυ вєαυтιfυℓ)
50: ѕραик му вσσту
51: fυи ωιтн киινєѕ
52: fαℓℓ αт уσυя fєєт
53: ℓιттℓє ωнιρ
54: zєяøѕρα¢є
55: нυяяι¢αиє
56: иσ, ι'м ιи ¢σитяσℓ
57: ѕυвмιѕѕινє
58: fαℓℓιиg
59: тнє ρσωєя ιѕ мιиє
60: υи∂єя му ¢σитяσℓ
61: υи∂єя му тнυмв
62: נυѕт ¢αи'т gєт єиσυgн
63: ωσяℓ∂ ιи му єуєѕ
64: тαкє мє тσ ¢нυя¢н
тнє єи∂... αи∂ тнє вєgιииιиg
ѕєqυєℓ ιиfσямαтισи
ѕυяρяιѕє!!!

17: нєѕ му тнιиg

34.8K 1.1K 98
By xxprinceanonymousxx

I kept for myself and not for you,

He's my thing I kept for myself and nobody else.

Z A I R E:

I've been jumpy ever since I got the call from Steven, but with how caring and attentive Sykes has been, my fears have all but dissipated. He had a point when he said that there wasn't a way that Steven would get close to me. He'd taken me into his bedroom, and he'd opened the drawer beside the bed, and showed me the gun he kept there. At first it'd scared me, but he let me hold it, and showed me how to use it. "I understand that it's scary, Zaire," He'd murmured into my ear, "But no matter what, if he or anyone else breaks in, and gets within five feet of you, pull the trigger. You don't have to aim for any major arteries, but you do need to know how to use it. If there is any way possible I'll be the one doing the shooting, however, if worse comes to worse, you know how to use it."

It made me feel a bit better that he had a way to protect us, even if it was a weapon that could kill us. I'd never been with anyone that had a gun before, but I trusted that he'd absolutely never use it unless it was completely necessary.

Sykes was currently in the office at his house, working again. He'd been doing all his work at the house and I'd been going to work but Terrance had been there with me. The school understood that he was there to protect me, and decided that it was better to just let me finish out until spring break. I assured them that by the time I could be back at work, Terrance wouldn't be needed... I hoped at least.

They said if it wasn't solved my the first week back they'd be forced to make me find a substitute, and I really didn't want to do that. I figure if Steven doesn't show up by then, Terrance will be unneeded.

Sykes said he'd only be able to rest easy if Steven got arrested. Which he'd been sure to say, if he caught him within fifty miles of me, he'd press charges. I wouldn't have any problem with that. I had told Sykes most of what Steven did, but I held just a tiny bit back. If I had of told him everything, Sykes would probably be in jail for murder.

That'd suck for more reasons than one. One, he's the best thing that'd ever happened to me. Two, he's the only one that had ever made me feel like I was worth anything. Three he had Alexei, and I would hate to take Alexei away from the only decent family that he had left.

My dad had agreed to taking Alexei for the week while Sykes and I go to Illinois. I was actually excited. It'd be the one week where literally, Sykes and I wouldn't have to worry about children, or work. Well, work much. I would be free for most of the trip, because I am just a teacher and not even for upper grades. My grading is pretty easy, and I don't have to even worry about that while I'm on the trip.

Sykes promised me he'd finish the business he had to take care of and then he'd spend the rest of the week pampering me. I was excited, because I really wanted to just spend some time with him. Pampering was just a bonus that Sykes was offering. I wasn't entirely sure why, I'd never met a master like him... but it was a good change.

He didn't just want to whip, fuck, and abuse me. He wanted to give me care, attention, affection, and pleasure. He wanted to give me the pleasurable pain I desired, without pushing me too far. He wanted to make me cum until I couldn't anymore. He wanted to show me that I'm his, and I was fully okay with that. I wanted to be his. I wanted him to own me, to be the missing part of me that filled me up, and completed me. I wanted him to love me, and I wanted him to know I loved him.

I hadn't told him I loved him yet. I have wanted to, but it never seemed like a good time. I'd been so close to saying it two times but each time I chickened out. I wanted to beat some sense into myself, and just say it, but every single time I thought I could I just start panicking and start a random conversation.

I was currently sitting in front of the television, watching a random romantic comedy that had came on, and eating a piece of cake. The cake I made turned out perfect, and I couldn't help but eat another piece after I ate one after lunch.

I had asked, and apparently Sykes was feeling sweet today because he'd given me the second piece freely without much begging.

I was just beginning to get bored with the Rom-Com when Sykes came up behind me and put his warm hands on my bare shoulders. I turned my head to see his eyes staring over me heatedly.

"Get the frosting out of the fridge and go to the kitchen table." He commanded. I immediately stood, turned off the television and went to the kitchen. I searched through the refrigerator, and find the frosting. I then go to the kitchen table, and look down at the floor, unsure of what to do. "Lay on the table on your back, and spread your legs." He said, and I did so without questioning. He sat down in the chair between my legs, and smiled at me. He opened the frosting, and stood up.

He took the frosting and dipped his finger into it. Then he drew along my collarbone with the frosting, making me moan quietly. It was cold, and it felt good against my skin. I found myself hardening embarrassingly without much stimulation at all. He dipped his finger back in, and ran it down the center of my chest before pinched my nipples hard, and I arched up into his hands before he let go of my nipples. My dick was at full mast by this point.

He then scooped up some frosting and put it on my nipples before running his finger down my chest, over my abdomen, and to the bare skin at the base of my cock. He paused to scoop some more up before running a trail of it up my dick on the top and circling it at my hard tip.

I moaned, feeling his finger trail down the underside of my cock. He then put some on my balls. He scooped some more icing up and trailed a line of it down both my thighs, and then to my entrance. A whimper left me as I felt his finger putting more frosting on my hole.

"You look about yummy enough to eat, sexy." He purred, and I whimpered, looking into his hungry eyes. The look in them was setting my body on fire more than the feeling of the icing on my skin. He suddenly leaned down and ran his tongue down one side of my collarbone. I moaned, his saliva leaving a trail of tingles and fire where his tongued been.

He then trailed his tongue down the other side of my collarbone and I whimpered, burying my hands in my hair, pulling. He let out a little groan and kissed the center of my chest. The sensual licks of his tongue was driving me crazy, it felt so, so damn good. He then licked down to where my nipples were, and paused.

He went to my right nipple, pulled it into his mouth and began sucking hard. I moaned and buried my hands in my in his hair, tugging desperately. He then bit into my nipple, making me arch and tug harder. He groaned and bit harder into my nipple.

He then pulled up off my nipple and gave it a couple teasing licks before he moved on to my left nipple. He gave it the same treatment he gave the other one, making my cock drip some pre-cum onto my stomach, making him smirk lightly.

He finished with the left nipple with the same teasing licks that he did to the right, and started trailing his tongue down the center of my chest again, over my abdomen, and down to where my pre-cum was pooling on my stomach. He licked it teasingly, and moaned a bit. "Mmm baby you're delicious." He whispered evilly, making my cheeks flood with embarrassment, and my lips part into a moan of my own.

He smirked, and held my cock up, licking up the rest of the icing on my abdomen before licking the tip of my cock. First he gave small, teasing licks to my tip, and I couldn't breathe.

My entire world shrunk down to the feeling of his warm, wet tongue on the sensitive head of my cock. He then took my cock all the way into his mouth til I felt his nose against my pubic bone. He repeated the action, giving me a blow job. The feeling of being vulnerable to him this way was amazing, one that I thoroughly enjoyed. Being vulnerable to him in every way was the most pleasurable experience I've ever endured.

His mouth worked me expertly, leaving me arching off the table my release pooling in my stomach. I knew I wanted to cum, but I wouldn't dare without permission.

I had been given plenty of blow jobs, I don't know what was so different about this one, but my skin was burning, my pulse was racing, and my breathing was pants, hard and heavy. "Master please..." I whimpered, and he pulled off my cock.

"What do you want, sweet boy?" He asked me, and I blushed as he flicked the tip of my erection before taking it back down his throat without hesitation.

"To cum, master... please... please please pleaaseeee!" I cried, and he smirked around me, and I felt him moan around my dick. I felt him nod his head, and I finally let myself fall off the cliff. When I came, my body immediately arched off the table, and I couldn't hold back my cries of pleasure as he sucked me until I was sure my balls were completely empty.

That didn't last long, because he licked and sucked all the icing off my thighs. He then gripped my thighs and pulled my legs up onto the table, making me rest my heels on the edge. He sat down, and nuzzled his face into my asscheek, making me whimper loudly and grip the lip of the table over my head.

He breathed on my hole, making me shiver lightly before he licked my hole. He licked all the icing off me before standing up and moaning quietly. The heat in his eyes was making me leak out pre-cum... again.

"I had fun devouring every inch of your sweet skin," he said, licking his lips making me shiver, "Now I'm going to fuck you until you can't form a coherent sentence, do you understand?" He demanded and I moaned.

"Yes Master...." He pressed into me hard and fast, not giving me a moment to adjust before he started fucking me hard and fast. I moaned loudly, gripping the table in my hand as he fucked me relentlessly. He caressed every inch of my skin, his cock stretching me and filling me in the best ways possible.

My cock was dripping on my stomach, our sweaty bodies moving together in a rhythm that was just for us. He gripped my shoulder with one hand, my hip with the other in a bruising grip that had me shaking and moaning loudly. "Please please oh my god..." I whimpered. My orgasm was sneaking up on me, but I absolutely wouldn't let myself cum yet.

He hadn't even touched my dick since he started fucking me, and "OH FUCK, MASTER PLEASEEE!" I screamed loudly, arching up as he finally nailed my prostate head on. He continued thrusting into me, leaving me gasping for breath.

I was constantly making noises, moans, groans and squeals escaping me, but I couldn't help it. He was driving me fucking crazy with every single fucking move he made, and it was fucking amazing.

"Fuck fuck fuck harder ohmygod!" I squealed, my voice going a bit too high, and my back arching up into him. I didn't want this delicious torture to end, but it was so good, I just wanted him to cum inside me. I just wanted to cum all over us, and feel his cum inside of me, marking me, letting me know who I belonged to.

"You are my dirty little boy, aren't you baby?" He taunted, and I whimpered, nodding as his body was deep inside of me, moving, and pounding into my prostate at an astounding pace that I'd never felt before. "I love fucking you, sweet boy. You taste as good as you look, too. Its quite the combination." He said into my ear, biting my neck hard.

"Please master, I need to cum..." I whispered, and he smirked, looking down at me with those deep, dark eyes that were swimming with lust and affection. He leaned down, breathing on my neck softly.

"Cum for me, baby. Make a mess for me." He demanded, and I whimpered, my body tensing all over, and my release hitting me in wave after wave of euphoria. The euphoria was so great, I didn't even feel Sykes thrusting in and out of me, before he filled my ass up to the brim with his warm seed. He pulled out of me slowly, and I whined at the loss of him inside of me, before I looked up at him through hooded, hazy eyes. He stared back at me, and I let a little, tired smile etch onto my face.

"Thank you, Master." I whispered as he picked me up off the table to move me to his room. When he laid me down on his bed, and got into bed beside me, holding my spent and limp body to his warm, hard body. He held me to him, protecting me from the outside world that was spinning around us.

I was too hazy and satiated to care honestly, because the minute he started whispering his calming, sweet words into my ear, I was a goner as sleep began to take my body over, and I was lulled into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.1K 26
A wealthy land owner comes across a runaway slave and decides to take him as his own. Little does he know, this slave is not all he appears. #76 in M...
838K 24.7K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...
27.8K 764 14
21-year-old Elijah King has owned his own kink club for two years now, even though he is a Sub himself. He has no trust in Head Dom's in other clubs...
248K 10.5K 27
Zade is the last of his friends to be single. He's tried, and failed, for six years to find the right Dom. Zade is ready to give up and accept his fa...