Winning the world and you

By KippFicc

Imagine Tord hitting his head a little to hard on the fall down from the top Imagine his heart falling... More

Beast of my Image
Hostage
Happening again
Medical box
What Happened to us
Undone Explanation
You did this?
Milk Run
Cold Realization
He doesn't know either
I Missed you
'Just a friend'
I'm Sorry
I Hate him
I Love him
Officially vote for Jordan's death
Sweetie
Should've Listened
Blame
Never of guessed
To The Infirmary
Pun pals
SHORT HIATUS
Why do you care?
Do you love me
Shocking
What's up with you?
Zap tag
This isn't you.
It Hurts
Fix This
Hello You
Magnet Room
Trust Me
Onward Aoshima!
Unbelievable
Unavailable Data
So it Begins
Don't turn out the lights
Burning barrier
Insert Ominous Title here.
Jordame WINKFACE
For Us
Play Out
Who are you?
Why do you?
G'night
Let's Play Pretend!
With you
Frickin Oops
My Name Is
Anything
Surprise!
Shocking Explanation
Ok Thanks, Tom
Work
Pathetic
Not you
Something's Not Right
Greetings!
JORDAME WINK FACE (2)
You're alive?!
Imbeciles
Questions and Awnsers
Reunion
Just a thought
All He's Got
You...
Remember?
Consequences and actions
There it is!
Planning ahead
Wake ups
Message to you
Ask Him
Because of you
Prove Yourself
Makes us Human
Caffine rush
Be alright
What you're here for
A/N Taking a break (Possible discontinuation) (PLEASE READ)
Sweet Heart, Dying soul
Like a house on fire
Never Trust a VR
Beat the System with the System
Oblivious as ever
So Close
Home you Thought you Knew
Evil Savior
Possessive
Promise me to Lie
Meeting those You know
King Chaotic Good
Sweet chilly Mornings
Emotionally Pastel
'Cause You're in Love
Great Minds break Alike
Departing Days
Truthful Triumph
Departing Days (2)
Not Giving Up
Departing Days (3)
Puns and Predictions

Yuu're Strong

2.4K 99 268
By KippFicc

~JORDAN'S P.O.V~

I let myself splat onto Damien's bed, rolling around a little to get used to the soft covers. "Ah, I forgot how nice this bed was." We came back from helping Yuu or Mee not long ago when on our way from the pool... Dame wanted to raid so I just went along encase the person wasn't dead.

Dame laughed along "Haha, ja ich erinnere mich an mich fucking Sie auf sie," Dame paused for a moment, flicking his goggles on top of his head, looking to the side sceptically. "Ich denke..." I think I heard a swear in there... Maybe, but it is another language so who knows. I shrug it off. Enjoying the relaxing sheets and bed, closing my eyes to fall asleep.

Using this likely brief moment of silence and normal thought... I use it to not think about normal things, I remember earlier when I was forced into swimming with my clothes on. Don't get me wrong, it was better than Dame's idea. But then we had to sit out of the pool to try and let our clothes dry. Which was awkward as shizz since we had to leave them off- we used Dame's lab coat to rest over us so I wouldn't have a panic attack...

But that means to cover both of us we had to be so close... I was on the verge of freaking out because I'm pure I swear! I have a pure heart and mind!Crap, why am I drooling?! I roll to the side, wiping it away before Dame hopefully didn't see it. I'm pure minded I swear! I roll back to where I was, acting normal and trying to sleep with better thoughts.

Footsteps to the bed don't make me think too much of it since I know it's Dame. Next thing that happened was I felt something- more specifically someone decide to lazily flop on top of me- Dang it, Damien! I open my eyes and see that Damien had fallen horizontally across me. "Dame, get off- you're heavy!" I struggle to say since he's lying across my chest.

"Can't, I'm sleeping." He said in a bored tone. Admittedly, I smile a little at his laziness "Then wake up." I press my hand on his face. He grumbled, moving my hand away which made me smile more "Can't, I'm dead" He responded before turning his head away. I giggle a little, then see a smile curl onto the corner of his lips.

After a short sigh, I try to move again "Dame, get off I'm gonna have a shower" I try to push him off, making him move to just face me he grumbled a little "mm, can I join you?" Either he's not being serious or he's overly tired. My face started to heat up and I started feeling peeved off "Hell no!" I tense up, disappointed that I swore. Dame smiled and poked his tongue out, winking as well "Aww" He pretended to be upset.

"We aren't at that level yet, you pepper corn!" I cross my arms and feel my cheeks puff up. Dame made a lenny face and quickly as he said "Mm, spicy".

As a reflex, I sit up and he lies properly, his head away from me. I shove him, "Damien!" I shout, trying to not freak out right then and there. Dame snorts, looking more smug before in the most lewd tone he shouted "Oh, Jordan~" He put a hand over his face, trying to look dramatic. Making me even more flustered, I started to wonder if anyone outside heard him- Now he's continuing to make noises that sound so... unpure, just to peeve me off- and it was damn working.

I grab a pillow from behind me and shove it in his face, he screams a second before I force the fluffy silencer on his face, climbing on top of him too keep it there since he started flailing. Could I be killing him? I hope so at this point... I don't even care if this position is minorly suggestive, gonna friggin kill this son of a beetle, no one is around to see this so who cares?

Out of nowhere some felt fingers slide up my sweater- Damien you son of a gun. I start giggling and loosing strength, of course Dame would know I'm ticklish. I let go and laugh, trying to get off him but he held onto me too tightly for me to escape... Which isn't even that difficult.

My only known way out of this was to lean back which sort of worked, I landed in the sheets while still laughing a little. I open my eyes and didn't see Dame anywhere- then he hugged me around my waist and snuggled into the left side of me, resting his face in the crook of my neck. Geez Dame, how thirsty are you? Not in a lewd way I mean!

Some purring started before I felt Dame's lips press on my neck- Oh geez, he knows that tickles too! That- Excuse my internal monologing French but... that assaddict! But instead of doing it repetedly he stops, "You taste like chlorine" he states, sounding disgusted.

Chuckling a little I follow up with "Well no duh, let me have a shower maybe?" This makes him think for a bit, making a 'hmm' sound before saying brightly "Nah" And kissing my neck again. Of course, this makes me start giggling and squirming.

Using my elbow, I try to shove him off me, I feel my face flush up more as I keep laughing and giggling till my lungs hurt, "D-dame, stop!" I manage to get out, but he didn't listen to me, "Please, I can't breathe!" I manage to inhale, feeling my tears from laughing go down.

This makes him stop, letting go of me so I could breathe and calm down. He wraps his arms around me much more loosely this time, resting his head on my back. "Dame, I wanna have a shower" I remind him and he lets go. I sit up, feeling my neck to make sure Dame didn't sneak a mark on me. Nope, all clear.

As I'm about to stand up I felt a hand go over mine. I turn to check on Dame, he was staring up at me with a strange expression for him, he looked kind of sad and worried. "Dame?" I raise an eyebrow. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it, he spoke up again "I love you."

I felt my heart do some weird reaction, like a flinch or pause. I go quiet for a bit, trying to figure out why he's gone to this suddenly, "I like you too" I smile, not able to say that word. He smiles, a little and moves his hand away. I stand up and realise I didn't have anything to change into. Apparently Dame realised too since he splatted face first into the floor, searching under the bed.

Trying not to laugh I watch him for a few seconds until he pulled out a red baseball-tee and red shorts and passed it to me. I turn red, why am I literally the reddest person in the red army? "Good job leaving those here... What like last year?" Dame tries to remember. I wave my hand which is the nice way of saying 'shut the frickle frackle up'. "Yeah, I get it. Thank you for keeping these I guess?" I stare at them for a bit.

"My pleasure" He smiles his regular smile and pokes his tongue out, making me wonder how zap therapy goes with his tongue piercing. Wait- why am I wondering about that, he's being creepy again. "W-what?!" I stare at him wide eyed until remembering it's not worth it "Ugh, never mind. You can have a shower after me, ok."

"Or I could have one with you."

"Shut up, Damien!"

~PAUL'S P.O.V~

Surprisingly I'm still awake, it's almost midnight and sleep has been pretty optional the last few days. Pat is in the magnet room again because it wasn't hard to figure out when he's asleep Zaptryk comes around and... It's just awkward around him. Yuu hadn't come back yet either, he went to go give Edd and Matt something but that was three hours ago.

Just as I'm thinking about it, the door opens, giving me a minor jump scare because of the creaking. I stand up, seeing from the outside moonlight Yuu's signature 'canary hairstyle'. I sigh "About time," I start walking over while staring to rant "I actually thought someone got you, where have you-" I Just as I was about to finish my sentence, Yuu steps forward once and hugs me tightly.

When I was about to pull away I heard a small amount of sniffling "I'm sorry" he said, not identifiable who I was talking too. Not knowing what to do when someone needs comforting I pull away, staring up at him. "What the hell are you sorry for?" I raise an eyebrow, taking the cigarette I had resting in the corner of my mouth out.

"I'm just sorry, okay?!" I heard Mee start getting angry. I check the bracelets, both of them were on? Guess no one was stable enough to be out by themselves. "What happened?" I walk off to the side a little and grab two chairs, I sit on one and cross my legs.

He laughs, wiping a tear away "Is this some form of therapy?" I believe Yuu joked. I glance around, finding some very therapist-like glasses, I grab them and put them over my eyes, making my vision blurry, "Come, sit." I put my hand out to what I think is the chair.

The formed together duo walked over, laughing a little still. "So, tell me; why are you here?" I notice a small head tilt, "So I don't get caught and killed?" Yuu's tone added in, being oblivious. But after a sigh, Mee came in to talk "do you mean, why am I here or why am I here?"

Shrugging I say, "Either works. What would you like to talk about?" I ask.

"You're a horrible therapist" Mee's angsty side kicked in.

I point to him, probably a bit off. "Hey, at least I'm not a rapist." Yes, Jordan told me about what happened briefly... Well, more so I got it through Yuu but, y'know. No one wants to know how hot dogs are made.

This seems to get across to Mee, shutting him up. "He doesn't mean that, you're better than any therapist here" Yuu came in, complimenting in the most honest way. I smile, I'd probably laugh if it wasn't that dark. "But, what's wrong?" I ask, trying to be serious.

He went quiet, "I feel ironic... We both came here agreeing that it was to make a better future, for us. For everyone" I felt  little more joy come into his voice, before it started to drop again "But we killed people, ran away from hurting someone... Came back to save everyone. But, we killed everyone... Shot them in the face, not allowed to hesitate or say sorry... I knew so many people, Paul." He leant forward, resting on his knees. "Now, if I'm found in anyway by the leader... I'm dead, I could've... I could have done anything so it could be better or worse."

"I could've killed you accidently, I could've saved everyone by staying away... I could've saved so many more by staying... or staying away" He said this as his voice started breaking, Mee's emotional state coming into Yuu's explaining.

My lack of therapy skills coming through, I can't find of anything else to say to try and make him feel better. "Look, everyone messes up. You've messed up without a doubt. But you messed up trying to do good." This is a bad example, "You're a good person, how you've managed to stay one is beyond me... Even Pat ended up more obviously mad from this place," probably just put him off by mentioning Patryk. "You... Yuu're strong" I make a pun, just to try and cheer them up.

They glance to me, I take off my glasses because my eyes started to hurt. I glance up to him, he stares at me wide eyed, then smiles proudly, tearing up. "Oh, can it, pringle" I cross my arms, leaning into the chair, trying to not smile in pride of myself. "Paul?" Yuu got my attention again.

He smiled still, his eyes bright and sparkling with tears, he blinked making tears flood down, "Thanks, brownie."

A/N

gonna make it so when anyone looks at a pringle or a brownie it's not the same anymore.

I drew the scene of Jordan and Damien sitting and waiting for their clothes to dry. Here:

And meme:

There may be a hiatus for a while since I'll be on vacation, but I'll still TRY and reply and I WILL write.

So, that's all from me tonight/day/afternoon, I'm going to go binge watch Barbies Dream house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...
32.7K 851 21
"-and tom was given his worst nightmare." || COMPLETED ✓ || Also terrible story I wrote when I was like 10 or something.
68.5K 1.6K 36
NSFW/TW Tom is a highschool student alongside Tord, who isn't who he seems. (COMPLETED)
29.4K 1.2K 39
Red Leader could never find the right man to be his body guard due to all of them having one skill that can't be given, so he decided to create his o...